PDA

View Full Version : The Neighbours Thread

Pages : [1] 2

DIEHARD
24-09-05, 02:39 AM
I'm a big Neighbours fan. I'm addicted, it is shameful I know but I can't stop watching.

Keep watching this thread to keep up to date!

Paul?s daughter arrives and Izzy meets her match.
Connor receives devastating news about Maddie.
Over protective Max wraps Steph in cotton wool.

Izzy catches Elle out in a lie.
Liljana softens in her stance toward Serena.
Ned shocks Stu with the news that he doesn?t want to go home.

Alex decides to propose to Susan but finds his conviction wavering at the last minute.
Elle wins friends and influences Paul.
Bree is given reason to be hopeful about her feelings for Zeke.
Steph tells Joe to let Sky fight her own battles

Alex proposes but Susan won?t rush things.
Desperate Janelle acts to keep Kim from the kids.
Loyal Lyn can?t evict the Timminses.
Zeke unwittingly fuels Bree?s crush.
Joe shelves Harold?s concerns.

Lyn reaches breaking point with the Timminses.
Dylan?s tested to his limits.
Lou?s insecurities come to the fore.
Sky takes revenge on an ex-employer.
Bouncer 5 has his day of reckoning.

DIEHARD
24-09-05, 02:39 AM
Did anyone watch Friday's episode? What happened?

Did Bouncer 5 race? How did he go?

Did Dylan win the fight or did he get nailed?

Did Lyn kick out the Timminses?

You miss one episode...and it all falls apart. I'm going to have start....taping.

Dakink
24-09-05, 10:53 AM
No Diehard No!

Tell me it aint true!!!

They have self help groups for cases like this you know.

DIEHARD
24-09-05, 11:19 AM
No Diehard No!

Tell me it aint true!!!

They have self help groups for cases like this you know.

I'm sorry, it's too late for me. We all have our deep dark secrets...

I wish I could buy them on DVD...

DeeGan
24-09-05, 01:05 PM
LMAO This is hillarious! :D

Ok, ok, OK!....IF I am home, and it just happens to be between 6.30pm and 7.00pm...I will tune into Channel 10! :p Ok, I have said it, a load has been lifted off my shoulders.

Who knew forums were a form of therapy lol

Thanks for the update DIEHARD lol

Cheers

DeeGan

p.s. Is Izzy still kicking in the show?

Super Cronk
24-09-05, 01:22 PM
dont mean to be a party pooper but neighbours is horrible!!

DeeGan
24-09-05, 01:32 PM
dont mean to be a party pooper but neighbours is horrible!!

It is, though highly addictive when you have a choice or Ray Martin on A Current Affair or Today Tonight on channel 7 :D

Super Cronk
24-09-05, 01:34 PM
It is, though highly addictive when you have a choice or Ray Martin on A Current Affair or Today Tonight on channel 7 :D

hey a current affair is good!

Christabella
24-09-05, 01:42 PM
Not that I'm often home at this time of night but that is where foxtel comes in handy.

Dakink
24-09-05, 03:26 PM
hey a current affair is good!

Haha no its not!!!

It's true - that is when Austar comes in VERY handy.

No neighbours no Home & Away, no crap! (sorry Diehard)

Super Cronk
24-09-05, 04:00 PM
Haha no its not!!!

It's true - that is when Austar comes in VERY handy.

No neighbours no Home & Away, no crap! (sorry Diehard)

*kicks your shin*

yeah i got foxtel so i watch that...hehe

Dakink
24-09-05, 04:01 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Teegy
24-09-05, 04:03 PM
even with austar/foxtel their is still nothin on a 6:30

Shadow XL
25-09-05, 08:11 AM
furturama is grat for the 6:30 timeslot :)

Titans#1
25-09-05, 08:48 AM
I like Today Tonight. Very similar to Neighbours, just real people instead, you know, they have people being ripped off, love stories, family disputes, I think it's just reality Neighbours! lol

Teegy
25-09-05, 08:50 AM
I like Today Tonight. Very similar to Neighbours, just real people instead, you know, they have people being ripped off, love stories, family disputes, I think it's just reality Neighbours! lol
All looked at from one persons point of view

Dakink
25-09-05, 09:56 AM
furturama is grat for the 6:30 timeslot :)

My favourite cartoon!

Man Leila is a honey!

DIEHARD
26-09-05, 07:06 PM
Woah what a fantastic episode!

Elle uses Izzy's addiction as a weapon in their war.
While Lyn finally sends the Timmins family packing.
Also, Boyd is confused about his feelings for Janae.
Ned's behaviour is increasingly secretive.

Elle uses Izzy's addiction as a weapon in their war, while Lyn finally sends the Timmins family packing. Also, Boyd is confused about his feelings for Janae, and Ned's behaviour is increasingly secretive.

Elle set up Izzy by accidently hitting Izzy's bag that had drugs in it and Paul saw. Her plan to ruin their relationship is working perfectly, with Izzy and Paul getting into a heated arguement and Izzy throwing a glass at Paul.

Lyn with the help of Joe finally kicked out the Timmins, who now live in a near by caravan park. Janelle appears out of the darkness to give Joe Mangle a chilling warning that he regret his influence in getting them kicked out. Saying that he'll wish he was dead.

Ned is obviously dealing drugs to Izzy as well.

Paul makes Joe Mangle a full time maintainence person at Lasader's. Lyn says Joe won't be bought that easily! With Joe replying to Paul "Yes I will!" nodding his head and taking his seat again.

* * * * In tomorrow's episode Connor's HOT ex-girlfriend comes to town to win him back, but how will Serana feel about this? Stay Tuned! * * * *

Dakink
26-09-05, 08:07 PM
Wahahahaaahhaa.......

DIEHARD
27-09-05, 06:01 PM
Sneak preview of tonight's episode...

Connor turns to Carmella to help raise money for Maddy, while Elle loses a round with Izzy. Ned reluctantly enters the Mr Erinsborough competition and a bored Steph gets Max's blessing to work from home.

DIEHARD
28-09-05, 05:48 PM
Woah! Another Logie worthy episode.

Connor's ex girlfriend Carmella, who is hot as hell, comes back to town all guns blazing to win back her former Irish sweet heart.

Serena goes into defence mode getting jealious. Connor gets mad because she is acting immature and he is worried about his daughter Maddie who is sick.

Connor goes to Paul Robinson to beg for money but gets knocked back and then....he goes to beg money off his ex-girlfriend.

Izzy and Elle's war comes to a head. With Paul admitting that he believes Izzy over Elle and telling Elle that she doesn't have to compete for attention and has to accept that Paul loves Izzy.

Steph starts a new car brokering business from home and Toady is her first costumer.

Ned still refuses to return to his parents farm and wants to become a teacher, or so he says.

* * * Next week's episode is the long awaited Mr Erensborough * * *

DIEHARD
28-09-05, 05:49 PM
Sneak preview of tonight's episode!

How far will Connor go to help his daughter? Then, there's a surprise entrant in the Mr Erinsborough competition and Toadie and Stuart play a mean prank on Lou.

Teegy
28-09-05, 05:51 PM
I think you are way to into Neighbours Mate

[BroncosGirl]
28-09-05, 05:58 PM
.... Ok, I watch Neighbours Ill admit it :p ... Im so into cheesy tv shows and movies, I can't help it :p

Dakink
28-09-05, 07:03 PM
I think you are way to into Neighbours Mate

He is really really beginning to scare me. Lock up your rabbits folks! The bunny boiler is on the loose ;)

Teegy
28-09-05, 07:42 PM
I watched a bit tonight. conners ex is hott

[BroncosGirl]
28-09-05, 07:51 PM
He is really really beginning to scare me. Lock up your rabbits folks! The bunny boiler is on the loose ;)

Nah let the rabbits fry, the evil things :mad:

But yea i watch the show, but Im not that bad :p

timyone
28-09-05, 08:24 PM
wow a neighbours thread, this place has every thing?!

timyone
28-09-05, 08:25 PM
I watched a bit tonight. conners ex is hott
wow, i really agree with you on that :D

DIEHARD
29-09-05, 03:46 PM
Sneak preview of tonight's episode!!!

Susan accepts Alex's proposal but his illness begins to take its toll, while Elle begins to feel her place with Paul is assured. Zeke becomes aware of Bree's crush, Sky challenges Dylan to pose nude for art's sake and David wants to join the Salvo band.

DIEHARD
04-10-05, 01:02 PM
Did anyone get to watch Friday and Monday's episode? I missed them. :(

Steelers
04-10-05, 05:15 PM
Izzy is crazy

DIEHARD
19-10-05, 11:28 AM
The Nieghbours Thread is back due to popular demand!

A guilty Elle is forced to confess all. David confesses his win - and loss. Poor Ned is forced to live with the fallout of the gay misunderstanding.

Dakink
19-10-05, 11:58 AM
Nooooooo!!!!!!

NOOO!!!!!!!!!

Pleae God save me!

Isnt there going to be a bomb that wipes out Ramsay st!

Teegy
19-10-05, 12:24 PM
The Nieghbours Thread is back due to popular demand!
What popular Demand?

Steelers
19-10-05, 03:56 PM
If only Ramsay St experienced a NORMAL day!

Dakink
19-10-05, 04:27 PM
If only Ramsay street experienced the Bird flu....

Steelers
19-10-05, 04:28 PM
If only Ramsay street experienced the Bird flu....

We can only dream.........

DIEHARD
19-10-05, 07:17 PM
What popular Demand?

Secret ballot.

Woah tonight's episode was awesome. Did you see Paul go NUTS!?

And it is always great to see Bouncer 5, he is such a cute greyhound.

Dakink
19-10-05, 08:09 PM
Secret ballot.

Woah tonight's episode was awesome. Did you see Paul go NUTS!?

And it is always great to see Bouncer 5, he is such a cute greyhound.

Now I really am beginning to become worried about your mental state?

Havent been ingesting any heavy metals lately have we?

Titans#1
20-10-05, 06:32 AM
Now I really am beginning to become worried about your mental state?

Havent been ingesting any heavy metals lately have we?

NO, but Irene from Home and Away has. She has Mercury Poisoning!

DIEHARD
20-10-05, 12:19 PM
A special sneak preview of tonight's episode...

Alex and Susan receive a glimmer of hope. Bree and Zeke find a way to cooperate. Janelle's book is unleashed on an unsuspecting world. Steph finds heaven on wheels.

Woah I can't wait to see what Janelle's book has in store, I hear it is really controversial. And I fear poor old Joe will suffer its wraith.

Dakink
20-10-05, 01:26 PM
*Tip toes out of the asylum *

Teegy
20-10-05, 01:29 PM
With a name like DIEHARD. this is really girlish mate

DIEHARD
21-10-05, 06:26 PM
With a name like DIEHARD. this is really girlish mate

Lighten up.

The police net tightens around Dylan. Susan follows her heart. Ned ends the charade but the mystery continues. Max and Steph reach a compromise.

Steelers
21-10-05, 06:30 PM
Looks like you should tune in now

DIEHARD
21-10-05, 07:03 PM
Looks like you should tune in now

Thanks mate I am. ;)

See the previews for next week? 95% of Ramsay St is on a plane to celebrate 20 years of Lasaders and it is going to crash...

Who will survive? :eek:

Dakink
21-10-05, 07:20 PM
Hopefully none!

No just jokes..

Steelers
21-10-05, 07:31 PM
Hopefully none!

No just jokes..

No jokes! Let them all go down with the plane :D :D :D

DIEHARD
25-10-05, 01:30 PM
Damn I missed Monday's episode, anyone see it?

The Lassiters anniversary flight ends in terror. Stingray tells all about Dylan's involvement in the robbery - but is he believed?

Tonight's episode is NOT to be missed!

DIEHARD
26-10-05, 04:20 PM
Last night's episode was awesome with 3/4 of Ramsay St in the Tasman Sea after a plane crash.

Don't miss tonight's episode where we see who survives and if Dylan will go to jail for the robbery.

Friends and loved ones are lost in the sea. Dylan realises he's been given a second chance, while Janelle is plunged into guilt.

Only two hours left to wait! :eek:

DIEHARD
27-10-05, 03:19 PM
Karl and Lyn mourn the loss of Susan, Janelle and Karl find comfort in each other, while Janae and Boyd put the games aside and declare their love.

Some one watch this fantastic episode for me, I'll miss it!

Karl and Janelle?! Say it aren't so!! I hate her! She is an enemy of my hero Joe Mangle! :mad:

It was funny as hell how Paul Robinson was the first person resued. :D

GT_Titan
27-10-05, 09:43 PM
Joe Mangle's a legend. :D

DIEHARD
28-10-05, 02:22 PM
A much-loved neighbour returns from the dead. Paul helps Janae honour Dylan's memory and feels increasingly insecure over Izzy's love, while Joe helps Bree cope with the tragedy.

Did anyone watch last nights? I had to be elsewhere....

DIEHARD
01-11-05, 04:44 PM
Woah did you see my two favourite characters go head to head? Paul v Karl!

Connor fears Dylan is losing his mind. Struggling for acceptance by his kids, Kim sheds light on a Timmins family secret, while jealous Paul tries to punish Karl.

Dakink
02-11-05, 02:04 PM
Just read that the actor who played Joe Mangle had a serious habit *sniff sniff*

DIEHARD
02-11-05, 03:42 PM
Just read that the actor who played Joe Mangle had a serious habit *sniff sniff*

WTF, where did you read this? He is my hero.

Maybe you mean the other bloke in the news atm? I never liked him anyway.

Dakink
02-11-05, 03:49 PM
My Bad I thought the paper said Joe - let me go and find the article and make sure I dont have it wrong.

DIEHARD
02-11-05, 04:05 PM
Sneak preview of Wednesday night's episode...

The "new improved" Izzy breaks Paul's heart and advises Elle on wooing Ned. Stu is rendered powerless to help Stingray, and Kim tries to connect with his son, while Lyn fears she's letting Oscar down. Ned chases his dreams.

DIEHARD
02-11-05, 08:29 PM
David's body is recovered and Harold lashes out violently, while Karl tempts Izzy with the possibility of reconciliation. Elle defends Izzy to her father and acts on her feelings for Ned, whose secret is revealed. He wants to be an actor.

OMG I can't believe David is actually dead! :(

DIEHARD
04-11-05, 06:18 PM
Yep. Isn't that terrible karma. He just started being a good person. He won the lotto and donated it all to charity and now he dies.

Harold needs someone to blame for his family's deaths.
Sky and Bree find a way to grieve for Dylan.
Susan narrowly stops Alex's kids from learning of his illness.

DIEHARD
07-11-05, 04:42 PM
Monday's episode.

Stingray and Sky go on the hunt for Roo, while Harold and Paul form an unlikely alliance in their efforts to accept the tragedy and Ned struggles with Gino's constantly changing musical vision.

Cliffy GC
07-11-05, 05:10 PM
diehard ole son please tell me you watch it for the mick and merv factor, surely u cant watch it for the acting

DIEHARD
09-11-05, 04:59 AM
Mick and Merv? I am not familiar with these characters. :sick:

Dylan crashes his own funeral, while Connor begins a dangerous new life. Lyn proposes to Joe, and Boyd's dream of studying medicine is put at risk.

DIEHARD
10-11-05, 01:49 AM
Thursday night's episode preview...

The threat to more innocent lives on Ramsay Street looms large. Janae comes to Boyd's rescue, while Karl moves on with his life.

Go_The_Doggies
10-11-05, 08:40 PM
Over here in NZ we are up to the bit where they have just called off the search for Lil, David and Serena

DIEHARD
16-11-05, 06:57 PM
Tonight on Neighbours...

Dylan pleads guilty in the hope of keeping Stingray out of jail and Toadie hints to Stu that Connor is alive. Kim convinces Sky to soften her stance with Dylan, while Joe decides he holds more power in his stand-off with Lyn.

Go_The_Doggies
16-11-05, 07:35 PM
How far are NZ behind Auzzie

DIEHARD
16-11-05, 11:08 PM
Only a few weeks.

DIEHARD
17-11-05, 10:36 AM
Thursday's episode... :michaelan

Friends rally around Harold for the Bishop's memorial service, while Connor struggles with life on the streets, Joe asks Lyn to make an honest man of him, Karl meets Ms Right and Janae's jealousy of Sky causes conflict with Boyd.

DIEHARD
18-11-05, 12:32 PM
Friday night's episode.

Harold makes Connor face his fears, while Sky challenges Joe to be honest with Lyn, Rachel sees Jake in secret and Karl's date causes a stir.

DIEHARD
28-11-05, 03:50 AM
Just when you thought I forgot about the best show in the universe.

The Neighbours Thread is back!

Here is a sneak peak of Monday's must see episode...

Paul cuts a deal to win the boys' freedom. Stingray learns a survival skill, Steph is troubled by dreams of Drew Kirk, Karl announces that he can no longer be friends with Susan, while Lyn vows to face life with new energy in Joe's absence.

DIEHARD
28-11-05, 03:56 AM
I hope Paul gets Dylan and Stingray out of jail soon. I don't think my homeboy Stingray can last much longer.

What about the Karl/Susan situation! Poor Karl I feel for him, being in love with Susan. But Alex is a boring and lifeless character who pails in contrast with the Mac Daddy Karl Kennedy.

Karl will win Susan back in the end!

DIEHARD
29-11-05, 06:34 PM
A special sneak peak at tonight's episode.

Dylan inadvertently blows his only chance at freedom. Harold's repressed grief makes him lash out at Lou. Sky questions if she's strong enough to waste her life on a doomed love. Janelle and Kim enjoy making up for lost time.

Steelers
29-11-05, 06:37 PM
I love seeing you talk to yourself in this thread :laugh:

DIEHARD
29-11-05, 06:51 PM
I love seeing you talk to yourself in this thread :laugh:

Expect a lot more of it. Trust me this thread will be around in 2007. :laugh:

Go_The_Doggies
29-11-05, 06:53 PM
we're up to the bit where Joe and Lynn hav jus announced their engagment(spelling)

Steelers
29-11-05, 06:53 PM
Expect a lot more of it. Trust me this thread will be around in 2007. :laugh:

Looking forward to it ;) LOL

DIEHARD
29-11-05, 06:55 PM
we're up to the bit where Joe and Lynn hav jus announced their engagment(spelling)

Joe is my favourite character and role model. :thumbsup:

Go_The_Doggies
29-11-05, 07:00 PM
Joe is my favourite character and role model. :thumbsup:
he's a crack up man, him and sting ray crack me up :]

Social Loafer
29-11-05, 10:05 PM
Izzy is the best character- although she was much better when she was evil :laugh:

DIEHARD
29-11-05, 10:05 PM
he's a crack up man, him and sting ray crack me up :]

Yea I got much love for Stinger.

Looks like Dylan may have blown their only chance of freedom when Dylan fought Roo. (Rather meekly unfortunately, surely the director could have put in some nice hits from Dylan on Roo.)

Paul apparently bought off Roo for 50k to own up, so String Ray and Dylan would be free.

DIEHARD
02-12-05, 09:54 AM
As the wedding draws near, Alex feels fatal symptoms return, while Susan's hens' party gets outrageously out of hand, Steph wonders why she's dreaming of Drew and Bree and Rachel struggle with the pecking order.

Lots of action in Ramsay St and if you miss you are mad.

And interesting side story with Summer back in town and Bree snubbing her rudely. Summer seems interested in Bree's ex bf Zeke the geek. So things will be getting interesting.

How about Steph dreaming of Drew? :whatd:

Does anyone think Alex and Susan will actually marry? Or is a dramatic season finale at hand?

DIEHARD
02-12-05, 10:06 AM
Nat's Rogue status

http://network.news.com.au/image/0,10114,5081886,00.jpg

Second shot ... Natalie Bassingthwaighte / Adam Ward EXHAUSTED Natalie Bassingthwaighte may quit Neighbours next year to throw her full energies into fronting boom group Rogue Traders.

Speaking on the set of the band's new video Watching You in Sydney's Artarmon yesterday, the 30-year-old pocket rocket said she was in negotiations about extending her stay on the Channel 10 soap as Izzy.
"My contract is up in June and I haven't decided whether I'm going to stay or not.

We're kind of in discussions now," Bassingthwaighte told Confidential.

The actor and singeris feeling the pinch from a hectic past few months during which she's juggled Neighbours commitments with Rogue Traders' skyrocketing profile.

The band has seemingly been everywhere of late, including performances at the NRL Grand Final, the ARIA Awards and a national tour with American pop Idol Kelly Clarkson.

"You kind of work all day, all night. I mean I love what I do but a bit more sleep would be great," Bassingthwaighte said.
"I'm exhausted - that's about the only thing I know."

Bassingthwaighte was up at the crack of dawn again yesterday, for another day in front of the cameras as Rogue Traders cut their new clip.

But she did manage a laugh when quizzed about rumours she and former rugby league star Luke Ricketson were dating.

"Nothing happened at all. We don't have each other's numbers, haven't been on a date - nothing," she said.

Source: http://www,NEWS.com.au

DIEHARD
06-12-05, 06:46 PM
Tonight's episode! Don't miss it!

Stuart goes undercover and narrowly stops Dylan from committing murder, while Connor heals the rift between Sky and Harold, and Janae decides what's really important - love.

DIEHARD
07-12-05, 01:29 PM
Steph fears her dreams warn of a threat to her baby. Connor spurns Toadie's friendship once and for all but is disturbed by Harold's growing devotion, while Lyn decides on a new career path and Izzy is filled with Christmas spirit.

How interesting is this Stu undercover storyline, especially that Roo secretly suspects Stu isn't who he says he is.

And the previews for tonight's episode look interesting with Steph being busted for her dreams of Drew, she was talking in her sleep!

Another must see episode! :thumbsup:

DIEHARD
08-12-05, 11:41 AM
Alex accepts his fate and, with Susan's help, prepares to tell the kids. Steph's stress levels threaten the baby's health, Paul sees Lyn's potential and makes her an offer, while the friendship war over Bree comes to a head.

DIEHARD
09-12-05, 12:49 PM
Rachel and Zeke take their futures in their own hands, Ned finally drops his guard with Elle, while Bree and Summer mend their rift but Rachel rejects them both.

Elle has to be one of the hottest girls I have ever seen or ever likely to see in my entire life.

Social Loafer
09-12-05, 03:30 PM
Elle has to be one of the hottest girls I have ever seen or ever likely to see in my entire life.

Wouldn't you just love to be sharing a house with Elle and Izzy :D

DIEHARD
09-12-05, 03:34 PM
Wouldn't you just love to be sharing a house with Elle and Izzy :D

Oh mate hell yes!

I wouldn't mind being Paul Robinson either.

Dylan should dump Sky when he gets out of jail and go out with Elle and be Paul's true heir.

Oh but Sky is damn fine as well. I love a fiesty filly. But Elle is painfully angelic.

Social Loafer
09-12-05, 03:46 PM
Oh mate hell yes!

I wouldn't mind being Paul Robinson either.

Dylan should dump Sky when he gets out of jail and go out with Elle and be Paul's true heir.

Oh but Sky is damn fine as well. I love a fiesty filly. But Elle is painfully angelic.

I thought about how cool it would be to be Paul Robinson, but then I remembered Elle is his daughter :laugh:

But like I said before, Izzy was more appealing when she was evil, hopefully she returns to her ways :)

DIEHARD
09-12-05, 03:54 PM
I thought about how cool it would be to be Paul Robinson, but then I remembered Elle is his daughter :laugh:

But like I said before, Izzy was more appealing when she was evil, hopefully she returns to her ways :)

Yea the one and only disadvantage of being Paul Robinson!

I'm sure Izzy will turn evil again. But how evil was Cindy?

There isn't many nice girls in Ramsay St!

Social Loafer
09-12-05, 03:59 PM
Got a point there, even Camilla was eveil for a while, I bet Skye will turn evil as well, will porb beat the tripe out of Robinson.

DIEHARD
12-12-05, 05:33 PM
While Alex's health deteriorates rapidly Rachel and Zeke race to try and persuade their sister to come home. Ned finally surrenders to his feelings for Elle, while Summer and Bree learn a difficult lesson.

DIEHARD
13-12-05, 05:28 PM
JUST A REMINDER THAT THIS IS THE LAST WEEK OF NEIGHBOURS FOR 2005.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/diehard2/neigh1.jpg

Alex and Susan become man and wife before she loses him forever. Katya forgives her dad, but is it too late? Roo closes in on Stuart, while Karl stands by Susan despite his pain and Paul and Izzy plan a hedonistic Christmas.

Don't miss out the lead up to this year's stunning finale! :dead:

Dakink
13-12-05, 05:34 PM
JUST A REMINDER THAT THIS IS THE LAST WEEK OF NEIGHBOURS FOR 2005.

Don't miss out the lead up to this year's stunning finale! :dead:

Sorry to say Diehard but YIPEE!!! LOL....

Just have to hope they dont replace it with something as bad as Headlands.

Thank God for ODI cricket and Pay!

Titanium_BD1103
13-12-05, 05:35 PM
Oi you are forgeting about King of Queens and Toyota World Sport.. worthy replacements at this time for that time slot.. and Channel 9 will have a new show on at 6:30pm because for the first time in I don't know how long.. ACA is taking a break.. so Channel 9 will be showing something different.. I wonder what it will be..?? :D :D

DIEHARD
13-12-05, 05:40 PM
Sorry to say Diehard but YIPEE!!! LOL....

Just have to hope they dont replace it with something as bad as Headlands.

Thank God for ODI cricket and Pay!

Don't worry Dakink, I won't let everyone go without a Neighbours fix.

Santa is going to bring me the Neighbours Trivia Board Game for Christmas.

http://www.neighbourstour.com.au/ecom/images/BKBOARD.gif

http://www.neighbourstour.com.au/ecom/images/BKBOARD_wear.jpg

:)

Titanium_BD1103
13-12-05, 05:43 PM
I saw that at Toys R Us today when we were looking at Toys for Christmas presents.. yeah I was busy this morning doing 2 lots of jobs.. LOL.. :D :D

It looks good and for any Neighbours fans out there is one that they should look at getting.. very good for the knowledge bases and a trip down memory lane to some of those classic moments in Neighbours history.. :)

DIEHARD
14-12-05, 04:32 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/diehard2/141205oz.jpg

Stuart's bid to rescue Stingray goes badly wrong.
Susan flounders in the wake of Alex's death.
Dylan risks his life for freedom.
Janae and Kim bond.
Karl grieves for Susan.
Connor suffers seasonal blues.
Toadie and Ned rev up Ramsay Street.

DIEHARD
20-12-05, 02:26 AM
Neighbours is over until January 9th... :nope: :') :')

Social Loafer
20-12-05, 08:29 AM
I missed it on Friday- anything interesting happen?

DIEHARD
09-01-06, 06:26 PM
Yes! I moment we have all been waiting for. Neighbours is back!

Harold struggles to return to a normal life, Izzy makes a gruesome discovery, Steph and Max brace themselves for an uncertain future and sibling rivalry ignites between Ned and Stuart.

Queenslander
10-01-06, 12:01 PM
Yes! I moment we have all been waiting for. Neighbours is back!

:ok: Oh yes!......by the way im being sarcastic :p :laugh:

DIEHARD
10-01-06, 05:29 PM
Last night's episode was thrilling drama. Expect more tonight!

Harold remains determined to make Paul suffer.
Steph continues to refuse cancer treatment.
Connor helps Toadie and keeps their friendship alive in the process.
Izzy learns she's a beneficiary of Paul's will.

DIEHARD
17-01-06, 05:42 PM
Sorry for the lack of updates. I missed the last two episodes!!! :')

But won't miss tonight's blockbuster!

http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/170106oz.jpg
Paul is crippled by his anxiety.
Harold begins to fear the man he's become.
Kim and Dylan's father and son surfing trip turns to disaster.
Lyn denies her own principles to work for Paul.

DIEHARD
18-01-06, 10:01 AM
Well Harold is busted by Izzy for trying to kill Paul.

Max is about to start World War 3 with his psycho wife, trying to force her to take treatment.

And how are Dylan and Kin going to get out of having the comby stolen and with it, Dylan's $2,000?

http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/180106oz.jpg
Harold realises that hate has turned him into Paul.
Max reaches breaking point over Steph's refusal to seek treatment.
Janelle's novel makes a big impression, but does the author need a make-over?

DIEHARD
19-01-06, 08:17 AM
Should be another great episode.

http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/190106oz.jpg
Max takes drastic measures to save Steph's life.
Boyd makes a horrifying discovery in the surgery files.
Could connor's nightmares about toadie be coming true?

Eel 33
19-01-06, 08:34 AM
Sorry can't watch it anymore, storylines have gone downhill. Too boring.

DIEHARD
19-01-06, 08:46 AM
Sorry can't watch it anymore, storylines have gone downhill. Too boring.

Too boring?

- Harold turns into a pyschotic attempted killer slash religious demon hunter.

- Max is going to take his wife Steph to court to force her to get treatment for her cancer.

- Boyd finds out his girlfriend's ex-boyfriend has HIV while working at the surgery.

- The plane bomber is still on the loose.

Queenslander
19-01-06, 10:24 AM
Too boring?

- Harold turns into a pyschotic attempted killer slash religious demon hunter.

- Max is going to take his wife Steph to court to force her to get treatment for her cancer.

- Boyd finds out his girlfriend's ex-boyfriend has HIV while working at the surgery.

- The plane bomber is still on the loose.

And this show is meant to represent a "normal" Australian street!!!! Right :ok:

DIEHARD
19-01-06, 11:00 AM
No it is supposed to be a TV show.

Social Loafer
19-01-06, 01:08 PM
In some ways I wish it did reflect normal streets, if I had neighbours like Connor, Toadie, Elle, Skye and Izzy I wouldn't complain....

DIEHARD
20-01-06, 03:58 PM
Tonight's thrilling continuation of Neighbours...

http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/200106oz.jpg
Janae's past behaviour catches up with her - with potentially deadly results.
The parker brothers' rivalry heats up.
Sky summons Elle's dark side.

Queenslander
22-01-06, 01:57 PM
This will add class to the show :P

Warne to star on Ramsay Street
SPIN king Shane Warne will make his acting debut on the popular soap, Neighbours.

The Australian cricket star will perform before the cameras at Ramsay Street while his estranged wife Simone embarks on her own celebrity career, spinning around on Dancing With The Stars.
http://network.news.com.au/image/0,10114,5099772,00.jpg
Talent ... Warne can perform under lights

Neighbours executive producer Ric Pellizzeri said he was thrilled that Warne would visit the country's most famous television address.

"The cast and crew are incredibly excited to be working with one of Australia's greatest sportsman," he said.

But Warne's appearance will be shortlived. He will be filmed for a day before heading to England to join another cricket season.
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,17900644-29277,00.html

DIEHARD
22-01-06, 02:41 PM
FFS! :angry:

DIEHARD
23-01-06, 01:29 PM
Time to set your video recording machines!

http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/230106oz.jpg
Janae tells Boyd news that changes everything.
Boss-employee tension builds between Max and Kim.
Toadie turns Connor into a reluctant P.I.

Dakink
23-01-06, 01:47 PM
Time to set your video recording machines!

Err no, no and then maybe no. :rotflmao:

Go_The_Doggies
23-01-06, 02:17 PM
LOl Warney's gunna be on neighbours :p

DIEHARD
23-01-06, 03:42 PM
LOl Warney's gunna be on neighbours :p

I'm up in arms about it! He will totally undermine the show's credibility.

Go_The_Doggies
23-01-06, 04:09 PM
Hehe im loving it :clap: i can imagaine him saying 'try going to advanced hair studio' lol

Queenslander
23-01-06, 08:27 PM

:rotflmao: hahahaha.......credibility....hahahaha ;)

DIEHARD
24-01-06, 12:48 PM
Tonight's episode...

http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/240106oz.jpg
Janae struggles with fear of the unknown.
Karl threatens to end Boyd's medical career before it begins.
The Timmins kids seek ways to finance stingray's film.

Go_The_Doggies
24-01-06, 02:35 PM
Mabye Warney's gunna play cricket on the beach with boyd and janae(spelling)...lol

DIEHARD
26-01-06, 06:58 PM
Tonight's episode.

http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/260106oz.jpg
Steph's growing attachment to Oscar takes an alarming turn.
Lou begins to suspect Harold's dark deeds.
Paul's paranoia causes a further rift with Izzy.
Toadie is determined to catch Connor faking it.

DIEHARD
30-01-06, 01:30 PM
Wow it really has hit the fan between Max and Steph....I never liked her anyway. :laugh:

http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/300106oz.jpg
Steph is held against her will at the hospital - will she ever be able to forgive max?
Lyn stands up to Paul and triumphs.
Toadie skives off work to enter a pie-eating contest - will he get his just desserts?

DIEHARD
31-01-06, 03:57 PM
Tonight's episode...

http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/310106oz.jpg
The Timminses are torn apart by Janae's possible illness.
Max's guilt makes him lash out at Karl.
The night Karl and Janelle shared is no longer secret, but what really happened?
Sky challenges Dylan to out-act his stage rival, Ned.

DIEHARD
03-02-06, 04:52 PM
OK so Lou throws a brick through Paul's window to cover for Harold being a nut. And now it seems that Lou is going to get pinned for the entire deal? Will this make Harold come back and own up?

Find out in tonight's thrilling episode of Neighbours...

http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/030206oz.jpg
Lou reveals Harold's terrible secret to sky.
Izzy launches a manipulative plan to bring Elle back to the fold.
Dylan becomes the new De Niro.

DIEHARD
13-02-06, 07:12 PM
Janelle turns the tables with the biggest hissy fit of them all. Susan returns and Karl oversteps the line. Stingray finds a willing ally in Rachel. Max keeps the dream alive for Karl.

Monday's episode...

DIEHARD
14-02-06, 02:21 AM
Katya accuses Karl of using Zeke to get to Susan. Janelle proposes a dramatic solution to the turmoil with Kim. Boyd's love-life frustrations continue.

Naughty Karl....

DIEHARD
21-02-06, 06:34 AM
http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/200206oz.jpg

Max prepares to leave Steph's life forever - but is their love really over?
Janae puts the frighteners on any potential rivals.
Sky's first day of uni is something of a letdown.
Lyn gets the sack at the salon.
Janelle uses Bree as slave labour for the book re-write

DIEHARD
21-02-06, 06:35 AM
http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/210206oz.jpg

Steph hides the truth of her new symptoms from max and Lyn.
Dylan agrees to work with Paul, while a desperate Lyn is tempted to do the same.
Sky refuses to be beaten by disappointment with uni.
Janae fears Boyd will discover her scare tactics

DIEHARD
22-02-06, 07:29 AM
http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/220206oz.jpg
Katya discovers some dangerous information about Karl.
Bree takes the fall for Rachel's bad deeds.
Stingray is one step closer to his film school dream.
Toadie's mum turns up to sort out his love life.

DIEHARD
24-02-06, 08:20 AM
The heat is turning up in Ramsay St.

http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/240206oz.jpg
Izzy scrambles to get Ned out of town.
Angie cements her place at number 30.
Stu becomes a pawn in Elle's new little game.

- Katya threatening to ruin Karl.
- Ned going to bash Paul, maybe Paul was right about Ned all along. Really who would ever break up with Elle?
- Elle lifting the stakes and playing around with Stuart, Ned's brother.

DIEHARD
26-02-06, 07:28 PM
http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/270206oz.jpg

Elle makes a desperate play for Stuart's affection.
Ned sets himself up for a big fall with Izzy.
Sky stages an on-air radio striptease.

I WILL NEVER LET THIS THREAD DIE! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DIEHARD
28-02-06, 02:47 PM
http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/280206oz.jpg
Wicked Izzy gives Ned a taste of her "real" self - then tells a whopper lie.
Katya tries to enlist Toadie in the legal battle against Susan.
Toadie's dating game is fodder for Stuart and Connor's rivalry.

DIEHARD
28-02-06, 02:48 PM
You know I think it is in the contract between Neighbours producers and TEN to mention AFL once per episode. :noidea:

Social Loafer
28-02-06, 02:51 PM
How Evil is Izzy now :laugh: :laugh:

Queenslander
28-02-06, 02:53 PM
You know I think it is in the contract between Neighbours producers and TEN to mention AFL once per episode. :noidea:

The AFL have bad marketing ideas.......only one or two people watch this show :laugh:

DIEHARD
28-02-06, 03:30 PM
The AFL have bad marketing ideas.......only one or two people watch this show :laugh:

Yea and one of them is a passionate rugby league fan and can't stand AwFuL. :laugh:

brn2bwyld
03-03-06, 05:39 PM
Let the thread die!!

DIEHARD
06-03-06, 03:37 PM
http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/060306oz.jpg

Steph is hospitalised but Max remains unaware.
Susan and Katya meet head-on at mediation and Susan questions Toadie's loyalty.
Rachel shocks Stingray with romance.
Bree and Zeke reunite.

DIEHARD
07-03-06, 07:04 PM
http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/070306oz.jpg

Zeke sides with Katya and Rachel accuses her sister of manipulation.
Fearful she may lose custody, Susan delves into Katya's past.
Susan asks that Karl start dating again.
Connor accuses Toadie of being unprofessional re Katya.
Stingray breaks off his friendship with Rachel.
Janelle's tempted to bring out the big guns with Angie.

GOATUS
07-03-06, 09:10 PM
Man that toadie is a total prick he is thinking with his dick and not his brain
And that Zeke loser he is a sad pathetic kid plus he is **** actor as well as the actress who plays Janelle

Social Loafer
07-03-06, 10:39 PM
Man that toadie is a total prick he is thinking with his dick and not his brain
And that Zeke loser he is a sad pathetic kid plus he is **** actor as well as the actress who plays Janelle

Agree with ya mate :lol!: :lol!:

Real question in neighbours is, Izzy, Skye, or Elle?

For me it's a case of lock in C Eddy.

DIEHARD
07-03-06, 11:38 PM
Elle for sure.

Followed by Sky then Izzy.

Elle by 15,000 billion light years though.

Steve Dangerous
07-03-06, 11:45 PM
what about Susan?

DIEHARD
08-03-06, 12:09 AM
what about Susan?

Yea she is a MILF

DIEHARD
08-03-06, 06:25 PM
http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/080306oz.jpg

Everything seems right with Izzy's world - until Ned returns!

Stu and Elle find comfort in each other's arms.

Dylan learns the shocking truth about Harold.

Lou does some dubious down-loading.

DIEHARD
14-03-06, 05:32 PM
http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/140306oz.jpg

Susan prepares to use whatever means she can to keep the children.
Karl takes the first step towards leaving Susan behind.
Angie knocks Janelle out, in more ways than one.

Janelle cops a thrashing tonight, don't miss it! I'm surprised Joe Mangle doesn't make a return to watch the fight.

I dedicate tonight's episode to you Joe!

DIEHARD
28-03-06, 01:23 AM
http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/280306oz.jpg

Paul's estranged son moves into Ramsay Street - but just which son is he?
Sky suffers for her art at the hands of her lecturer.
Ned tells Elle the whole sordid truth about Izzy's role in their break-up.

Who is more evil than Paul Robinson?

Maybe his evil twin son?

DIEHARD
15-05-06, 03:17 PM
http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/150506oz.jpg
Janae's love for Boyd wins through and she says yes - to Janelle's delight and Max's horror.
Sky and Stingray find comfort in each other in a most unexpected way.
Connor discovers Carmella living an extraordinary new life.

OMG this is so bad. If Sky cheating on Dylan wasn't enough and her having another one night stand....but Dylan's brother, Stingray? And at the same time he is ruining any future chance he has with Rachel.

Oh man!

Social Loafer
15-05-06, 04:08 PM
Carmella a nun :laugh: :laugh:

Onya Stingray :laugh:

Teegy
15-05-06, 04:14 PM
Damn i thought this thread was dead lol

Social Loafer
15-05-06, 04:25 PM
This thread shall never die, just liek the Big Brother one :)

Now where is that thread :laugh:

~Wild Child~
15-05-06, 04:31 PM
Damn i thought this thread was lolWow...I've not seen this thread before...I've never watched Neighbours.Is this the reason this forum is so quiet at 6.30..Everyone is watching Neighbours:eek: I suppose that's okay...even DIEHARD footy freaks need a little softness in their lives...

Dakink
15-05-06, 04:39 PM
No Everyone is not watching Neighbours!!!!!

Just Diehard and his cronies ;-)

~Wild Child~
15-05-06, 04:43 PM

Just Diehard and his cronies ;-)Well Dakink can't you help them get past this??

Teegy
15-05-06, 05:00 PM

Here here DaKink. that show is terrible

Social Loafer
15-05-06, 05:12 PM

Si I'm a cronie now am I :laugh: :laugh:

Anyway, I find it hilarious that Dakink hates neighbours so much yet he has 16 posts in this thread :laugh:

Must be a closet fan :laugh:

HodgoBerro
15-05-06, 05:15 PM
why is there even a thread up about it - in the last 18 months its turned craptacular!

i'd prefer to watch home and away and thats still crap.

DIEHARD
15-05-06, 05:57 PM
why is there even a thread up about it - in the last 18 months its turned craptacular!

i'd prefer to watch home and away and thats still crap.

I think of it as thrilling drama. :D

You should start a Home and Away thread. :laugh:

HodgoBerro
15-05-06, 06:10 PM
ha ha not. i only watch it coz my sister made me watch it

~Wild Child~
15-05-06, 06:11 PM
I think of it as thrilling drama. :D

You should start a Home and Away thread. :laugh::laugh: that's so endearing :)DIEHARD...What do you call Texas (C)hain Saw (M)assacre then?

DIEHARD
16-05-06, 04:28 PM
Things are heating up on Ramsay St, don't miss tonight's thrilling episode!

http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/160506oz.jpg
Harold busts Sky and Stingray's unexpected night of romance.
Sky climbs out of the doldrums by taking on a new job with Elle.
Reckless Stingray loses his one chance at happiness.
Katya's contentment promises to be short lived.

DIEHARD
18-05-06, 01:25 PM
The worst thing about Neighbours is that I can't leave the house until 7pm every week night. :')

http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/180506oz.jpg
Lou fears there is a dark secret behind Mishka's wildcat behaviour.
The sight of Janae in a wedding dress brings reality home for Janelle.
Charlie's naming day reunites Lyn and Steph, and brings Susan and Karl closer.
Paul matches Lyn's investment in Steph's product.
Ned achieves a win where Elle so badly failed.

Queenslander
18-05-06, 01:27 PM
The worst thing about Neighbours is that I can't leave the house until 7pm every week night. :')

:lol!: Buy a VCR or a DVD recorder ;)

DIEHARD
22-05-06, 04:59 PM
Monday night's episode.

http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/220506oz.jpg
Robert concocts 'proof' that Izzy is trying to seduce him.
Lou tries his best to go Russian.
Elle wickedly pranks Harold.

DIEHARD
23-05-06, 05:32 PM
Tonight's episode. Should be a cracker as always.

http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/230506oz.jpg
Unforgiving Paul throws innocent Izzy onto the street.
Izzy realises with shock that 'Cam' is her true enemy.
Karl takes over more of the fathering with Zeke.
Toadie comes back from holidays to discover Sister Carmella in residence.

Social Loafer
23-05-06, 05:35 PM
Damn that Cam is an evil bloke, lets hope the Irish P.I can expose him :D

DIEHARD
23-05-06, 05:47 PM
Damn that Cam is an evil bloke, lets hope the Irish P.I can expose him :D

Yea Cam who is really Robert.

I can't believe he blew up the plane that killed half of Ramsay St.

How evil can you get.

Will good Cam come out of his coma and fight evil Robert? I hope so and I will be disappointed if the confrontation does not involve light sabres.

GOATUS
23-05-06, 07:28 PM
Oh my god the poo has really hit the fan cam has setup izzy
In a logie winning performance izzy's reputation and relationship with paul has come to a crashing halt thanks to cam who is really robert

Once more they continue to plug gayfl in everyway possible why the hell does zeke support adealaide when the freak lives in melboure anyway its just a ploy by carl to attempt to hook into susan

DIEHARD
25-05-06, 04:35 PM
Thrilling drama continues on TEN tonight...

http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/250506oz.jpg
Max contrives a devious plot to break up Janae and Boyd.
Kim's ill-gotten gains are stolen, but is the thief actually close to home?
Stingray is concerned for Rachel's wellbeing when she goes on a date with a boy her own age.

DIEHARD
29-05-06, 05:28 PM
Tonight's amazing and awesome episode.

http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/290506oz.jpg
Susan is frightened to realise she might be falling for Karl again.
With his P.I. career at a standstill, Connor desperately needs a new direction.
Unaware of his fibs, ruthless Mishka coaches Lou in card sharping.

DIEHARD
29-05-06, 11:08 PM
Hands up if you are sick of Lou's mail order bride.

I hate it when she calls him LOU BEAR.... wtf

Good to see Susan getting keen for Karl.

Social Loafer
30-05-06, 10:39 AM
Hands up if you are sick of Lou's mail order bride.

I hate it when she calls him LOU BEAR.... wtf

Good to see Susan getting keen for Karl.

So true :laugh: :laugh:

Need less of her and more of Camilla :)

DIEHARD
02-06-06, 04:30 PM
So true :laugh: :laugh:

Need less of her and more of Camilla :)

Camilla becoming a nun is such a waste.

http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/020606oz.jpg
Max threatens to throw Boyd out if he doesn't abandon the wedding plans.
Susan convinces Rachel to give her date a fair chance.
Mishka sets Harold in her sights in order to punish Lou.
Ned and Karl have another bite at fame's cherry.

[BroncosGirl]
02-06-06, 05:45 PM
Camilla looks horriblein that nun uniform thing.

Ok so i missed neighbours for about a week :(!! I totally missed how Boyd and that chick whose namei dunno how to spell (:p) ended up getting engaged, they're like 12!! Well, 18 or something but still!!

I hate that cam guy with a passion!! ggrr to him!!!

Social Loafer
02-06-06, 08:29 PM
What happened to Connor? Did that Cam bloke put him somewhere.. ?

DIEHARD
03-06-06, 07:56 PM
Yes! A fellow neighbours fan! Finally! :D

']Ok so i missed neighbours for about a week :(!! I totally missed how Boyd and that chick whose namei dunno how to spell (:p) ended up getting engaged, they're like 12!! Well, 18 or something but still!!

Janae. Yes the entire story is ridiculous but what annoys me is Max. He is such a prick to always be trying to control and manipulate people.

']I hate that cam guy with a passion!! ggrr to him!!!

Yea and his acting is piss poor as well. He just speaks in a soft monotone.

I want the real Cam to come out of his coma and fight Robert in a battle to the death.

But how evil is he, he put a bomb on the plane and killed half of ramsay st and killed that business man.

Steelers
03-06-06, 08:31 PM
Why won't this thread die :')

LOL nah its better to be talked about here where it can be contained, rather than for it to spread elsewhere throughout the forum like the evil disease it is :laugh:

Teegy
03-06-06, 10:30 PM
actually i like the thread (cant believe i said that) cause my brother and his wife love the show so whenever they come over or i go see them i have to watch it. so i kind of helps me out cause i dont have to ask who's that all the time

[BroncosGirl]
04-06-06, 06:35 PM
Yes! A fellow neighbours fan! Finally! :D

Janae. Yes the entire story is ridiculous but what annoys me is Max. He is such a prick to always be trying to control and manipulate people.

Yea and his acting is piss poor as well. He just speaks in a soft monotone.

I want the real Cam to come out of his coma and fight Robert in a battle to the death.

But how evil is he, he put a bomb on the plane and killed half of ramsay st and killed that business man.

I know aye!! I hate him, and I actually like Izzy, so it annoyed me he broke up her and Paul!!!! His acting sucks yea, but maybe he's not suited to that character, but when the real Cam comes into the pciture maybe he'll get better :p *hopes*!!!

Aah ok, Yea Max does annoy me as well. So does Lynn, but latley she's getting better, coz shes mixed up with Paul haha.!!!

Social Loafer
04-06-06, 06:57 PM
awesome, we got more neighbours fans :peace:

I'd like to see Rob and Cam getting in a fight, with the (real) Cam taking a knock, then Izzy coming in and producing a Round house kick to robs head, subsequently knocking him out :D

DIEHARD
04-06-06, 07:01 PM
I'd like to see Rob and Cam getting in a fight, with the (real) Cam taking a knock, then Izzy coming in and producing a Round house kick to robs head, subsequently knocking him out :D

Hell yes. Cam wakes up this week from his coma.

And apparently Robert, who is pretending to be Cam, plants a bomb on Elle's car.

DON'T MISS THIS WEEK'S NEIGHBOURS! IT'S GONNA BE HUGE!

[BroncosGirl]
04-06-06, 07:01 PM
Hell yes. Cam wakes up this week from his coma.

And apparently Robert, who is pretending to be Cam, plants a bomb on Elle's car.

DON'T MISS THIS WEEK'S NEIGHBOURS! IT'S GONNA BE HUGE!

Good, I hate elle :p!

DIEHARD
04-06-06, 07:14 PM
']Good, I hate elle :p!

Awww, why do you hate Elle? I like her. :]

[BroncosGirl]
04-06-06, 07:31 PM
Awww, why do you hate Elle? I like her. :]

Shes hot and all ;) But shes a brat, and just whinges and doesnt think and arrrgh, shes too much like my sister for my liking hahaha.

DIEHARD
04-06-06, 07:48 PM
']Shes hot and all ;) But shes a brat, and just whinges and doesnt think and arrrgh, shes too much like my sister for my liking hahaha.

True.

I think Dylan and Elle will hook up eventually.

I think it would be cool to have Elle as a girlfriend and Paul as a father in law.

And apparently Sky is pregnant.....?

[BroncosGirl]
04-06-06, 08:09 PM
True.

I think it would be cool to have Elle as a girlfriend and Paul as a father in law.

Whoa really! ... with dylans? or that crazy art guy?

Hmm Yea Elle and Dylan would be weird, shes too prissy and he's like crazy, opposites attract though I suppose.
Paul as a father in law would be good to certain extents :p!

Social Loafer
04-06-06, 11:36 PM
True.

Hell yeah,

Although I wouldn't want to do anything to piss Elle off....

DIEHARD
06-06-06, 02:41 PM
Monday night's episode.

http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/050606oz.jpg
Janelle sacrifices herself for Dylan.
Boyd and Janae defy their parents and go it alone.
Lyn wonders whether Paul has placed her in his romantic sites... and she's not opposed to the idea!
Karl swaps his leather pants for kiddie skivvies when he becomes a 'noodle' with Ned.

[BroncosGirl]
06-06-06, 02:44 PM
Bahaah @ Lyn and Paul, how weird would taht be. He has brough out the "wild" side in her :p

DIEHARD
06-06-06, 02:47 PM
Whoops that was yesterdays episode, here is the good stuff.

http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/060606oz.jpg
Robert plants a bomb in Elle's car.
Cameron wakes up from his coma.
Izzy uncovers the recorded conversations Robert re-edited.
Janae and Boyd settle in at No. 30 and Toadie is more than happy to exploit them.

[BroncosGirl]
06-06-06, 02:48 PM
Woot, he wakes up :)! And she finds out, and yay. Hes doing down!!

DIEHARD
06-06-06, 02:59 PM
']Woot, he wakes up :)! And she finds out, and yay. Hes doing down!!

Yea this is one episode not to be missed. :!:

[BroncosGirl]
06-06-06, 03:07 PM
Yea this is one episode not to be missed. :!:

Yeah and Ican't beleive Ill miss it :box:

DIEHARD
07-06-06, 01:12 AM
']Yeah and Ican't beleive Ill miss it :box:

I missed it too, luckily I tape all Neighbours episodes.

http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/070606oz.jpg
Cameron is framed for his brother's crimes.
Toadie is shocked by Susan's overprotective attitude to Katya.
Paul reveals to Harold that his son destroyed Harold's happiness.
Karl finds his true calling and unwittingly increases the feelings Susan has for him.

[BroncosGirl]
07-06-06, 11:45 AM
I saw the last 20 minutes or so. Argh that really annoyed me!!!

DIEHARD
08-06-06, 03:04 AM
Tonight's episode...

http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/080606oz.jpg
Bree's anger at Kim revives her desire to search for her biological family.
Stingray finds it impossible to stay out of Rachel's life.
Mishka urges Sky to fight for Dylan.
Mishka and Lou brew up a new scheme, literally.
Inventor Steph gets a big head.

I still need to watch the last two night's, so I can't comment.

DIEHARD
12-06-06, 05:01 PM
God damn it, my favourite Neighbours website has been down for the last week. I can't stand it! :box: :box: :box:

Sky refuses to accept her life-changing news, and Stingray and Rachel hatch a plan to put Susan off the scent. Meanwhile, Lou is an unwitting hero when the house is "burgled", and shameless Toadie happily exploits his house guests.

[BroncosGirl]
12-06-06, 05:03 PM
Is sky pregnant or something?!

DIEHARD
12-06-06, 05:07 PM
']Is sky pregnant or something?!

I guess you will have to watch and find out. I've missed the last three episodes...

Would be quite a twist....and who would be the father?!?! :erm: :!: :!:

Social Loafer
12-06-06, 05:07 PM
$5 on Stingray being the father :laugh:

Social Loafer
12-06-06, 05:08 PM
God damn it, my favourite Neighbours website has been down for the last week. I can't stand it! :box: :box: :box:

What's the neighbours website?

DIEHARD
12-06-06, 05:09 PM
$5 on Stingray being the father :laugh:

Oh mate....imagine. That would be terrible on multiple fronts, none the less Dylan and Rachel. What a dumb ****.... I never realised Stingray was such a dog, does Dylan even know what he did?

Social Loafer
12-06-06, 05:12 PM
Oh mate....imagine. That would be terrible on multiple fronts, none the less Dylan and Rachel. What a dumb ****.... I never realised Stingray was such a dog, does Dylan even know what he did?

Nope, Stingray and Skye made a pact to pretend that nothing happened.

[BroncosGirl]
12-06-06, 05:16 PM
Did sky sleep with that art guy, or just get with him!? lol I cna't remember, I missed quite a few of those episodes around that time!!

It'd be funny if she was pregnant!! I cna't think fo what else it would be?!

DIEHARD
12-06-06, 05:21 PM
']Did sky sleep with that art guy, or just get with him!? lol I cna't remember, I missed quite a few of those episodes around that time!!

It'd be funny if she was pregnant!! I cna't think fo what else it would be?!

She...slept with him. :box:

I can see a sort of Jerry Springer/Maury Povich type show, with Maury DNA testing half of Erinsbough and West Waratah.

Social Loafer
12-06-06, 05:26 PM
geez skye has got around lately, she was turning into the village bicycle at one stage :laugh:

DIEHARD
12-06-06, 05:27 PM
geez skye has got around lately, she was turning into the village bicycle at one stage :laugh:

Just in Ramsay St....

Boyd
Stingray
Dylan

And probably Karl, seening as he is such a pimp.

[BroncosGirl]
12-06-06, 05:28 PM
Just in Ramsay St....

Boyd
Stingray
Dylan

Haha, good old Karl!

Well maybe the art guy is teh father? :roll:

DIEHARD
12-06-06, 05:30 PM
']Haha, good old Karl!

Well maybe the art guy is teh father? :roll:

Maybe, but that was a while ago. And Stingray would prove the most tempting suspect for the writers....

It has to be him. Oh boy... :nope:

Social Loafer
12-06-06, 05:30 PM
Just in Ramsay St....

Boyd
Stingray
Dylan

then there was that chick she kissed- what was her name again? Lara? :laugh:

[BroncosGirl]
12-06-06, 05:31 PM
then there was that chick she kissed- what was her name again? Lara? :laugh:

Argh? That was stupid !!!

Yea I suppose Stingray would cause more havoc, I mean he was dating a 14 year old or something, taht Rachel chick! SHes 14/15 isn't she?!

DIEHARD
12-06-06, 05:43 PM
']Argh? That was stupid !!!

Yea I suppose Stingray would cause more havoc, I mean he was dating a 14 year old or something, taht Rachel chick! SHes 14/15 isn't she?!

15 I think....I thought he was really sus how he just went for Sky, even though she was his brother's ex. It was cold and calculated.

Jesus some things need to be sacred. I can't wait for Dylan to turn him into a bloody pulp on the pavement of Lassaders.

[BroncosGirl]
12-06-06, 05:44 PM
15 I think....I thought he was really sus how he just went for Sky, even though she was his brother's ex. It was cold and calculated.

Jesus some things need to be sacred. I can't wait for Dylan to turn him into a bloody pulp on the pavement of Lassaders.

I still like Stingray, but yea it was abit werid what he did, and then how he went all defenseive when some other guy wanted Rachel?!

I just read a whole lot of "episode guides" on neighbours, some interesting things to occur soon!! I can't wait :)!

DIEHARD
12-06-06, 07:29 PM
Well after teasing us and making us think she wasn't when she took a pregnancy test.

Sky is now officially pregnant! :dizzy:

Steve Dangerous
12-06-06, 08:07 PM
the jailbait plot's a bit wrong.

[BroncosGirl]
13-06-06, 12:17 PM
Well after teasing us and making us think she wasn't when she took a pregnancy test.

Sky is now officially pregnant! :dizzy:

Did you see her break down, I actually felt sorry for her, stupid girl!!

DIEHARD
13-06-06, 05:35 PM
']Did you see her break down, I actually felt sorry for her, stupid girl!!

Yea I always liked Sky up until she cheated on Dylan and went all high brow arty on him. They were a good match when she was down to earth and into comics and stuff.

http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/130606oz.jpg
Paul's ex-wife Gail arrives and immediately goes head to head with Izzy.
Unable to tell Dylan her news, Sky feels more alone than ever.
Janae becomes a weblog star in order to purge her domestic horrors.
Toadie's childish pranks place Boyd's exams in jeopardy.

[BroncosGirl]
13-06-06, 05:37 PM
Yeah whats the go with Toadie being a loser to Janae and Boyd?
And whats a weblog star? - Guess Ill have to watch it :p!

DIEHARD
13-06-06, 08:15 PM
']Yeah whats the go with Toadie being a loser to Janae and Boyd?
And whats a weblog star? - Guess Ill have to watch it :p!

Toady is being the biggest scum rat atm. Double dipping with the rent and pushing Boyd and Janae around. Toadie is a creep. See how fast he turned on Susan in that custody deal with Kartia, just so he MIGHT get some tail...

And why is Sky so confident Dylan is the father....didn't she....with....Stingray? :dizzy:

Social Loafer
13-06-06, 09:07 PM
Toady is being the biggest scum rat atm. Double dipping with the rent and pushing Boyd and Janae around. Toadie is a creep. See how fast he turned on Susan in that custody deal with Kartia, just so he MIGHT get some tail...

And why is Sky so confident Dylan is the father....didn't she....with....Stingray? :dizzy:

Yep, how did she not remember that? :roll:

Anyway it will porbably still be STingray.. Creates a better storlyine

DIEHARD
14-06-06, 07:32 AM
Yep, how did she not remember that? :roll:

Anyway it will porbably still be STingray.. Creates a better storlyine

This sucks, it means he'll probably get back with Sky. He can do better, he needs to be with Elle and be heir to the evil empire.

http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/140606oz.jpg
Robert 'wakes up' to continue his evil plans.
Izzy unwittingly pushes Paul back to his ex-wife.
Ned begins to feel Lyn is neglecting Oscar.
Karl's role in Oodles of Noodles takes on a marsupial bent.

DIEHARD
16-06-06, 02:42 PM
Don't panic guys, tonight's preview is here!

http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/160606oz.jpg
Zeke's afraid that Susan and Karl's fight is hiding their romantic intentions.
Bree's search for her real parents takes a shocking twist.
Ned has a new admirer.
Rachel and Stingray's romance finds an unlikely ally.
Janelle's efforts at playing cupid humiliate Lyn.

DIEHARD
19-06-06, 12:11 PM
Monday's dose of engrossing Australian drama.

http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/190606oz.jpg
Sky looks to her long dead mother for advice.
Dylan and Elle become more than friends. (Finally!)
Sky finally tells Dylan the life changing news. (D'uh! Stinger can still be the dad!)
Boyd and Janae hand out formal invitations to their dream wedding.

DIEHARD
20-06-06, 11:49 AM
It has hit the fan now.

http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/200606oz.jpg
Stingray is too scared to tell Dylan that he may also be the father of Sky's baby.
Robert returns from hospital to finish what he started.
Rachel and Stingray spend a night hiding out together.
Lou asks Mishka not to confess her fake passport to the authorities.

DIEHARD
22-06-06, 01:34 PM
So Connor is like dead or what? Poor guy. What about Toadie trying to play the hard lawyer, what a joke, he doesn't have any clients that aren't family or neighbours. It's a joke and as if Paul couldn't afford a top class lawyer and not a two bit lawyer like Toadfish.

http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/220606oz.jpg
Karl receives frightening news about his father.
Hard-hearted Toadie rules out helping Janelle with her writ- even when she pathetically begs.
Steph confesses her body issues to Max.
Boyd and Janae become frustrated by the tepid reaction to their impending nuptials.
Justine begins her plan to control 'Oodles O' Noodles'.

Social Loafer
22-06-06, 01:42 PM
Surely they didn't kill Connor off...

The evil bastrad prob drugged him and shipped him off somewhere.

Nathalie
22-06-06, 01:47 PM
I just wish shows would stop killing characters off. It's ridiculous.

Then again, it is Australian soap hehe.. maybe they'll bring Paul, Lilijana and Serena 'back from the dead' one day?

Or maybe Madge?? Woohoooo... :D

DIEHARD
22-06-06, 02:56 PM
I just wish shows would stop killing characters off. It's ridiculous.

Then again, it is Australian soap hehe.. maybe they'll bring Paul, Lilijana and Serena 'back from the dead' one day?

Or maybe Madge?? Woohoooo... :D

Zombie Madge and Helen and Connor to attack Ramsay St on Halloween.

Maybe they killed off Connor so they can bring in these new actors they are trying to get through the Dolly magazine competition. Connor was a bit of a nothing character after Serena died and the bikini store disappeared.

But bad luck to escape death at the hands of Robert once, only to fall pray to him months later....

Supergoose
23-06-06, 12:26 AM
Just read some of this thread for the first time. I am going to read some of Deegan's and Diehards Colloseum posts in a whole new light now. I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry. I'm am a television addict of sorts but stopped watching this crap when I was 14 (Sally hadn't developed breasts yet!). I'm laughing - each to their own.

DIEHARD
29-06-06, 12:57 PM
Just read some of this thread for the first time. I am going to read some of Deegan's and Diehards Colloseum posts in a whole new light now. I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry. I'm am a television addict of sorts but stopped watching this crap when I was 14 (Sally hadn't developed breasts yet!). I'm laughing - each to their own.

:naughty:

http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/290606oz.jpg
Boyd and Janae's special day is marred by family conflict.
Robert torments his brother by revealing his dreadful plans for Paul.
Izzy confronts Paul over his feelings for Gail.
Bree shares her pain with Janelle.
The jig is up for Toadie.

HodgoBerro
29-06-06, 01:07 PM
unfortunately i haven't watch neighbours in years - i prefer all saints at the same timeslot on hallmark

i prefer home & away because i'm made to watch it

DIEHARD
30-06-06, 12:25 PM
http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/300606oz.jpg
Robert traps Paul in an abandoned mineshaft.
Katya's determined doubts cause the Robinson women to confront Robert.
Harold lets the cat out of the bag to Janelle about Sky and Dylan's baby.
Zeke grows suspicious of Karl and Susan's relationship.
Justine proves to be a manipulative Noodle.

I think yesterday's episode was the worst for ages. I dont know how any writer believed that an episode could be carried on the garbage story lines of Boyd and Janae's teen wedding and Bree and Summer playing dress up....it was a very painful 30mins.

At least tonight we get some good stuff.

Social Loafer
25-07-06, 10:51 AM
So Skye finally works out the Stingray is the father of her baby :laugh:

This is going to blow right up :laugh:

Social Loafer
26-07-06, 10:43 PM
Where are ya Die Hard?

Tonights episode had nothing about Skye and her finding out stingray is the baby, no idea what is doind there.. Although I must say the whole Paul Robinson Thing is hilarious :laugh:

[BroncosGirl]
27-07-06, 01:13 PM
What was with the whole Paul thing! He went mental!!
Haha maybe he was trying to see which chick would stay with him.
Or maybe him and Gail set it up :p!!

Haaha!

Social Loafer
03-08-06, 03:45 PM
The Fit is going to hit the Shan any minute now with the whole Skye thing..

p.s- WTF happened to Connor?

DIEHARD
03-08-06, 03:54 PM
The Fit is going to hit the Shan any minute now with the whole Skye thing..

p.s- WTF happened to Connor?

Hey mate, Im back! Sorry my net has and is stuffed atm.

Yea mate, this whole Stingray/Dylan/Skye/Rachel thing is gonna explode like an atomic weapon very soon. Stingray is such a dirty dog and a fool. And Skye...well...you really need to question her....er....integrity.

Connor, I was wondering the same thing! I guess he really did get buried. You'd think the police would be doing a massive search or questioning Robert, and you'd think all his "friends" would be worried about him.

Social Loafer
03-08-06, 03:59 PM
Hey mate, Im back! Sorry my net has and is stuffed atm.

Yea mate, this whole Stingray/Dylan/Skye/Rachel thing is gonna explode like an atomic weapon very soon. Stingray is such a dirty dog and a fool. And Skye...well...you really need to question her....er....integrity.

Connor, I was wondering the same thing! I guess he really did get buried. You'd think the police would be doing a massive search or questioning Robert, and you'd think all his "friends" would be worried about him.

I'm just surprised it took Skye so long to work out who her father could be..

They really did down play the whole Connor story, they just pretended nothing happened until Toadie got the letter, and now his wallet from the Embasy in China?????

The whole Stingray and Rachel thing is just... plain wrong.. Atleast when he finds out he planted a seed in his brothers and best mate's ex it will be the end of that debarcle

DIEHARD
23-08-06, 04:11 PM
http://www.neighbours.com/230806oz.jpg
History repeats as Susan and Karl are once again at odds over lying Izzy. Elle takes a deadly risk in order to continue her sham.The wait is over for Sky when she receives her baby?s test results. Steph springs Lyn and Paul in the act!

I hate Lyn she is the most annoying character and it's sick to watch Paul crawl all over her. I love Paul, come on man, get back with Izzy.

Steve Dangerous
25-08-06, 07:59 PM
how fishy is this blind kid?

somethings definately up there.

Social Loafer
25-08-06, 09:04 PM
That blind kid will turn out to be Janelle's real daughter.. You read it ere first, sadly I missed tonight episode so no idea what actually happened..

Steve Dangerous
25-08-06, 09:08 PM
oh just manipulating.

first she tells zeke she wrote the love letter.

then gothkid gets up her, doesn't let her in the house.

then blindy wins over their mum by pulling a crying stunt in town. so now she's welcome at their place anytime.

oh and blindy won't let people meet her parents and stuff.

DIEHARD
28-08-06, 03:15 PM
That blind kid will turn out to be Janelle's real daughter.. You read it ere first, sadly I missed tonight episode so no idea what actually happened..

Interesting theory. I have no idea what is going on with her. I'm stumped, I didn't even think of her being Janelle's lost daughter. Her real daughter...

I reckon you have it there!

http://www.neighbours.com/280806oz.jpg
Paul coerces Lyn into committing a crime.
Carmella defies Paul to unearth her secret.
Izzy receives news that will change her life forever.
Steph confronts Max about staying friends with Katya.
Ned?s new client wants him as her toyboy!

Hey reckon Izzy is pregnant with Karl's child? :roll:

Darren Lockyer
28-08-06, 08:06 PM
I'm not being spikeful but i hate neighbours

Hoppy2007Dragons
28-08-06, 09:05 PM
Agreed.

DIEHARD
28-08-06, 09:42 PM
I knew Robert would escape from jail, but not this soon!