PDA

View Full Version : Titans vs Broncos Tickets on sale now!

Queenslander
22-03-07, 04:02 PM
Titans vs Broncos Tickets on sale soon

http://www.titans.com.au/images/articles/cropped/070322101846-round5_v_broncs.jpg

Tickets for the Jetstar Gold Coast Titans round 5 clash against the Brisbane Broncos at Suncorp Stadium go on sale from Wednesday 28th March.

With almost a hundred thousand fans purchasing tickets to watch the two South East Queensland sides during round one of the Telstra NRL premiership, Suncorp stadium staff are preparing for a full house for the Friday Night Blockbuster.

Be sure you are apart of the action and get in early to purchase your tickets on line through Ticketek at www.ticketek.com.au

www.titans.com.au

Cowboy Titan
22-03-07, 10:45 PM
I've bought so many tickets lately for Titans, Cowboys, Origin, Anzac Test - hopefully the budget can stretch to cover this game as well.

We'll all need to get in quick though to make sure we're not totally overpowered by the Broncos supporters.

Ryan
22-03-07, 11:17 PM
Finally!
I've been waiting to buy these tickets for ages............
I'll be online waiting first thing, I want gold seats!

Steve
23-03-07, 02:10 PM
I'm thinking of going straight to the ticketek office on wednesday morning so I can pick and choose rather than relying on the online system!
Hopefully I won't have so much trouble getting rid of my second ticket for this match. :D
I might aim for sections 319 or 324, more affordable than the counterpart seats on the western stand, and being a night game there'll be no staring into the sun. :D

Hindyscrack
26-03-07, 10:52 AM
This will sell the place out for sure

Steel Dragon
26-03-07, 04:17 PM
I wish I could jutify the expense of going again, but I don't think Mrs Steel Dragon will approve.

Jason

Steve
26-03-07, 04:50 PM
I wish I could jutify the expense of going again, but I don't think Mrs Steel Dragon will approve.

Jason

Gimme your number, i'll talk to her and set her priorities straight. ;)

Cowboy Titan
28-03-07, 10:02 AM
Got my tickets - 6 seats in Bay 601 (Steel).

Can't wait to see my 2nd favourite team beat the Broncos.

Steve
28-03-07, 11:16 AM
I grabbed 2 seats in 319, row 3.

If all goes well, i'll see the Panthers flog the Broncos this friday, then the Titans do the same in a fortnight!

DIEHARD
28-03-07, 12:53 PM
Hope everyone got their tickets, if not, get in, they are selling fast.

Don't let the true blue fans miss out, this will be a big EVENT, so will attract a lot of casual fans.

Steve
28-03-07, 01:10 PM
Hope everyone got their tickets, if not, get in, they are selling fast.

Don't let the true blue fans miss out, this will be a big EVENT, so will attract a lot of casual fans.

Can I get an amen?!

I checked ticketek just now. The silver section seats are already selling nose bleeders.
Blue seems plentiful (section 305 came up, the reason I went into the office instead of buying online).

I'm not sure if it was just Titans or something else went on sale today, but I got to Ticketek just before 9am and didn't have my tickets until 9:30. (Mostly because the people infront were so damn slow deciding!)
So looks like they are going to sell fast!

Boofhead
28-03-07, 01:54 PM
I got 6 tickets in away team supporters blue sect. Was either that or nose bleed section. Anyone else purchase tickets for this section?

Queenslander
28-03-07, 01:55 PM
I got 6 tickets in away team supporters blue sect. Was either that or nose bleed section. Anyone else purchase tickets for this section?

Do you realise that technically the away section is for Broncos fans? ;)

Cowboy Titan
28-03-07, 01:58 PM
Luckily Broncos fans are generally a friendly bunch.

Steve
28-03-07, 02:20 PM
Luckily Broncos fans are generally a friendly bunch.

Really?!
Maybe to Cowboys fans. ;P

Boofhead
28-03-07, 02:33 PM
Yeah thats what I was worrying about haha... Half of the people I'm going with are Broncos supporters so I didn't stuff up too much.

Ill wear a Broncos pin or something so they don't bash me lol...

Cowboy Titan
28-03-07, 02:48 PM
Really?!
Maybe to Cowboys fans. ;P

I've been to each round 1 game over the past 3 years where the Cowboys have beaten the Borncos twice and have never had any issues with poor behaviour from Broncos fans.

Although, there was a decent fight between a couple of Broncos supporters at this year's game.

I think in general, there isn't really any hatred of fellow Qld teams like there may be down south.

Steve
28-03-07, 02:56 PM
I've been to each round 1 game over the past 3 years where the Cowboys have beaten the Borncos twice and have never had any issues with poor behaviour from Broncos fans.

Although, there was a decent fight between a couple of Broncos supporters at this year's game.

I think in general, there isn't really any hatred of fellow Qld teams like there may be down south.

I'm a Panther fan, so I've copped a bit. Broncos have won all the Penrith games i've been to at Suncorp, and I've come across plenty of bad winners in the crowd. I think every team has those though, unfortunately.

Ryan
28-03-07, 06:01 PM
I logged onto Ticketek at 9am, it wouldn't let me buy more than one 'Gold' ticket. So I rang them up, by the time I got through (about 9:20)she said all gold tickets were gone:(

I settled for steel: stand 339, row 14, seats 61-63:)
Which apparently is right on the 20 mtr line......

Savannah
28-03-07, 07:59 PM
I logged onto Ticketek at 9am, it wouldn't let me buy more than one 'Gold' ticket. So I rang them up, by the time I got through (about 9:20)she said all gold tickets were gone:(

I settled for steel: stand 339, row 14, seats 61-63:)
Which apparently is right on the 20 mtr line......

I would have been a few rows back from you, but mum's picky about where she sat so we got the same seats (give or take 2, lol) as the Dragons game:
339, row 25, seats 30-33

And I was on at 9am, gold were 'exhausted' as soon as the 'buy now' option came up. I also first had row 3 seats, but had to decline those, next ones that came up for me pretty much were in row 25.

Ryan
28-03-07, 08:41 PM
I would have been a few rows back from you, but mum's picky about where she sat so we got the same seats (give or take 2, lol) as the Dragons game:
339, row 25, seats 30-33

And I was on at 9am, gold were 'exhausted' as soon as the 'buy now' option came up. I also first had row 3 seats, but had to decline those, next ones that came up for me pretty much were in row 25.

Well don't be shy, meet you at the bar, I'll buy you drink;)
I've never been to suncorp, will I get a decent view of the game from my seat?

Savannah
28-03-07, 08:45 PM
Well don't be shy, meet you at the, I'll buy you drink;)
I've never been to suncorp, will I get a decent view of the game from my seat?

Yeah, it's decent. I've always been up in Nosebleed before this year so I like these seats haha.

And I'll be 18 for the game, so we'll def meet up :)

Ryan
28-03-07, 08:57 PM
Yeah, it's decent. I've always been up in Nosebleed before this year so I like these seats haha.

And I'll be 18 for the game, so we'll def meet up :)

Sounds good :)
Turning 18 eh! - Heard of the treasury? Cause thats the next stop after the game :cool:

Cowboy Titan
28-03-07, 08:59 PM
Could there be a Titans Forum budding romance here???? lol.

I've always been close to the sideline for games at Lang Park so it'll be a big change to be in the nosebleed section. At least we'll be close to the centre line on the western side.

jenny
28-03-07, 09:02 PM

I've always been close to the sideline for games at Lang Park so it'll be a big change to be in the nosebleed section. At least we'll be close to the centre line on the western side.

:) LOL!!! its sweet! Savannah...you go girl:)

Savannah
28-03-07, 09:07 PM
Sounds good
Turning 18 eh! - Heard of the treasury? Cause thats the next stop after the game

Yup, 18 on Fri, finally.
Awesome, I'll most likely be there, I'm crashing at a mates place up there so I can go to the Doomben races on Sat. I'll just hafta steal a lift, lol.

LOL!!! its sweet! Savannah...you go girl

:?) Aww shucks ;)

jenny
28-03-07, 09:11 PM
Yup, 18 on Fri, finally.
Awesome, I'll most likely be there, I'm crashing at a mates place up there so I can go to the Doomben races on Sat. I'll just hafta steal a lift, lol.

You'll have a great weekend;) We'll wish you Happy Birthday here on Friday cutie!;)

Ryan
28-03-07, 09:14 PM
Yup, 18 on Fri, finally.

Lang Park - Treasury - Doomben
Good plan, you know what your doing then.........

Could there be a Titans Forum budding romance here???? lol
Does that arouse you? :rolleyes:

LOL!!! its sweet! Savannah...you go girl
Thanx Jenny, keep encouraging her;)

Savannah
28-03-07, 09:27 PM
You'll have a great weekend;) We'll wish you Happy Birthday here on Friday cutie!

Thanks hun :)
So you work at Titanium? I might be popping in there briefly on Friday evening, have to convince others to join me.

Lang Park - Treasury - Doomben
Good plan, you know what your doing then.........

Does that arouse you? :rolleyes:

Thanx Jenny, keep encouraging her;)

I plan on being a sports journo so I need to start somewhere, and I reckon I've got a good life ahead of me with many weekends like this one (fingers crossed).

Speaking of fingers crossed mate.... ;)

jenny
28-03-07, 09:29 PM
Thanks hun
So you work at Titanium? I might be popping in there briefly on Friday evening, have to convince others to join me.
No Savannah...its a fun imaginary place here on the forum....TJ (moderator) gave me the promotion..lol! But you should go...I heard its great!

Ryan
28-03-07, 09:31 PM
I think we've done a good enough job of hi-jacking this thread...........
*going private*

jenny
28-03-07, 09:32 PM
Ryan go to Random Thread...then we dont get into trouble:(

jenny
28-03-07, 09:33 PM
I think we've done a good enough job of hi-jacking this thread...........
*going private*

That even

Boofhead
28-03-07, 09:43 PM
Will be interesting to see how much blue there is compared to maroon. Seeing how dedicated Titan's fans were to buy tickets for our last two games, I reckon we will have the advantage on the supporter side of things. Fancy the Broncos getting booed onto Suncorp. :rolleyes:

Queenslander
29-03-07, 02:10 PM
Just got front-row tickets from my local ticketek office....Now just wondering what jersey will I be wearing on the day ;)

DIEHARD
29-03-07, 05:12 PM
Just got front-row tickets from my local ticketek office....Now just wondering what jersey will I be wearing on the day ;)

A Titans one?

Queenslander
29-03-07, 05:41 PM
A Titans one?

A Broncos or Titans jersey ;)

Ryan
29-03-07, 06:11 PM

I'll be wearing a Titans Jersey........if the guys from merchandise pull their finger out and send it to me....
Thinking about painting my hair blue or something too :cool: