PDA

View Full Version : Titans Cheerleaders

Steve
20-03-07, 08:08 PM
These ladies also made their debut, and, having them within reaching distance, I got to appreciate them.

My complaints with cheerleaders in the past is they seem to have no idea what's going on, down to the point of cheering the opposition scoring, they get in the way, and really, don't lead any cheers at all.

My, these girls are in a league of their own.
They seemed to know what was going on, they joined in the crowd chants, and tried to get some started, and oh boy, they're athletic!

And one of them smelt like marshmallow. mmm.

Snapped a few photos. Didn't have my camera after emailing Suncorp and asking about their policy on cameras, didn't want to risk being turned away, so was just using a little compact. Unfortunately I missed any game action with it.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/greyko/titansround1/cheerleaders1.jpg
The girls going back to their seats after Walker's first try, with him on screen preparing to convert.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/greyko/titansround1/cheerleaders2.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/greyko/titansround1/cheerleaders3.jpg

Haven't seen this sort of thing at games here!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/greyko/titansround1/cheerleaders4.jpg

Well hellooooo ladies!

Queenslander
20-03-07, 08:13 PM
The best thing about the cheerleaders (which was pointed out by my girlfriend cause I was paying attention to the game ;) ) is the fact that they actually do routines! None of this "im sexy, look at me, look at meeeeeeeee" stuff but actual proper "American" cheerleading. And for that I am impressed and im sure many female titans fans are happy too. :D

aspher
20-03-07, 08:48 PM
Wow, spectacular pics mate. The quality and the content :D

Sydney Titan
20-03-07, 09:14 PM
My second thought(As I can't publish my first thought) they will challenge the Sharks for best Cheerleaders in the Nrl this year on Looks and Routines

Titanium_BD1103
20-03-07, 10:25 PM
Not sure about that Sydney Titan... I think you'll find Parra are the bench mark for 2007 with their Acrobatic Male/Female Squad...;)

I saw what they can do last week, and it's out of this world... they are doing full flips, throws, tumbles, Human Pyramid... it's the full American feel... and even though I am not an Eels fan... I was mesmorised by the performance... :)

But yes those girls look like they are 2nd best so far... they look good and I like the outfits.. they are simple and not too flashy..more focus on the performance and less on the clothing.. :)

TITAN PETE
20-03-07, 10:42 PM
The girls looked great & their routines were fantastic i look forward to seeing them at all our home games.

Steve
20-03-07, 11:54 PM
Not sure about that Sydney Titan... I think you'll find Parra are the bench mark for 2007 with their Acrobatic Male/Female Squad...;)

I saw what they can do last week, and it's out of this world... they are doing full flips, throws, tumbles, Human Pyramid... it's the full American feel... and even though I am not an Eels fan... I was mesmorised by the performance... :)

But yes those girls look like they are 2nd best so far... they look good and I like the outfits.. they are simple and not too flashy..more focus on the performance and less on the clothing.. :)

The Titans girls were doing all that too. :D
No guys in the squad that I saw, but who knows, that could change.

Tamwelg
21-03-07, 12:40 AM
The Titans Girls were fantastic in all aspect, but what else could you expect for Gold Coast chicks :D

Bernster
21-03-07, 12:12 PM
Even I think that the Titans Cheergirls (OMG no-one looks like one of those Meter Maids unlike every other NRL Club's Squad) are impressive. TBH, I think those knee-high high-heeled boots are tacky.

BrisbaneBroncosRule
21-03-07, 05:50 PM
They look nice :D

great pics

Capital_Shark
21-03-07, 10:40 PM
Very nice Steve.

Not much more I can really say on a family forum.

bigjim
22-03-07, 01:00 AM
I'm all for the cheerleaders, as long as they add to the spectacle and don't detract.
The sports field is no place for sex, no place for firm young bodies in tight shorts or shirts parading about showing their God given talents.

I'll have none of that.

West_Titan
22-03-07, 01:05 AM
Great Pics Steve!!!
I saw the cheerleaders on tv and they were awesome.
Do the cheerleaders sit near the try line or where the players run out?

Dummy Half
22-03-07, 12:13 PM
Titans have the Best Cheerleaders ive ever seen! :D
and ive been watching the Broncos' cheerleaders for years
-

Steve
22-03-07, 12:16 PM
:D
Hopefully can get some better shots of them at Carrara. They probably won't be as close, but i'll have a better camera there.

I'm sure these girls should come join the Legion. ;)

Nathalie
22-03-07, 01:53 PM
I'm all for the cheerleaders, as long as they add to the spectacle and don't detract.
The sports field is no place for sex, no place for firm young bodies in tight shorts or shirts parading about showing their God given talents.

I'll have none of that.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA... smart@$$...

Nah they do look really good! And from what I can see in the pics, quite athletic. I STILL don't understand what all the fuss about the 'midriff issue' was about a while back.. apparently the cheerleaders showing their tummies would cause girls to become anorexic etc.. there's no way that you can be skinny and anorexic and do even a quarter of what these cheerleaders do.

They look great :D

Gonzalez
22-03-07, 02:11 PM
Titans have the Best Cheerleaders ive ever seen! :D
and ive been watching the Broncos' cheerleaders for years
-

My opinion is that the Sharks Cheerleaders still ...... all over any other teams Cheerleaders, tbh. Nothing beats local Shire talent. :)

Capital_Shark
22-03-07, 02:24 PM
My opinion is that the Sharks Cheerleaders still ...... all over any other teams Cheerleaders, tbh. Nothing beats local Shire talent. :)

Right on! The most successful aspect of the entire Cronulla franchise, the mighty Mermaids! Go you good things!

mr jemo
23-03-07, 07:11 PM

I'll have none of that.

id have to disagree with u on that the girls are HOT woooooooooooo yeah baby go the titanettes

Savannah
23-03-07, 09:09 PM
Just hafta say, I think the cheerleaders on my side of the field were hotter, I think.

But yes, certanly eye-catching. I caught myself watching them instead of the game a few times, lol.

What an original name though, haha.

C-Whiz
24-03-07, 08:47 AM
Great photos Steve!

I would have to think even Russell Crowe would have been impressed with the show.

I agree that it is much more enjoyable and entertaining watching the girls perform routines rather than just standing in a line shaking pom-poms. And I think the outfits are fantastic too.

I just wish I had seats as good as Steve!

jess_taylor_92
19-03-08, 11:01 AM
I was just wondering how i would go about getting a cheerleading tryout for the team i am on a school team now but i will be finishing school next year. my school team competes at nationals and our biggest one of all worlds.

Steve
19-03-08, 12:36 PM
I was just wondering how i would go about getting a cheerleading tryout for the team i am on a school team now but i will be finishing school next year. my school team competes at nationals and our biggest one of all worlds.

I think they're from Ikin Dance.
http://www.ikindance.com

goldcoastitans
19-03-08, 12:52 PM
These girls look amazing week in and week out and if you have the chance to meet them you will know they are not stuck up which is always a plus. If you keen to tell the girls how good they are you can normally catch half of them at the Titanium bar after the games.

GO THE TITANS!