Teegy
07-11-05, 06:51 PM
Lets hear everyones.

Teegy
07-11-05, 06:52 PM
Mine ATM is the Black Eyed Peas-My Humps. 1 guess to why :thumbsup:

DeeGan
07-11-05, 09:01 PM
I am with Teegy, the girl in Black Eyed Peas has me transfixed to the screen whenever they are on :)

Others; Gold Digger (feat. Jamie Foxx), Pharrell's 'Can I have it like that' (feat. Gwen Stefani) and that's all I can recall at the minute. I am bad with music videos as I rarely get to see em'.

Give me a live concert any day of the week :)

DeeGan

Steve Dangerous
07-11-05, 09:14 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaah!

you guys have named two of the WORST songs of the year. my humps and can i have it like that are just terribllllle. and the videoclips are boring too, i don't get the appeal.

[/end rant]

as for good ones

The Coral - Something Inside Of Me
Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc

are awesome.

Super Cronk
07-11-05, 09:43 PM
im not a fan of this band....i dont really have a preferrance when it comes to them....but i saw their vid clip the other day and i really liked it its 'the white stripes-blue orchid'.

i also like rammstein mein teil vid clip and slipknot vermillion.

i

Steve Dangerous
07-11-05, 10:42 PM
the white stripes are great.

bit of trivia.... the model that appears in that video clip (the girl that isn't meg) is now married to jack white... and the first time they met was on that video shoot!

DIEHARD
10-11-05, 01:47 AM
Two of Amerikkkas Most Wanted or Hit 'Em Up. (2pac)

Teegy
10-11-05, 10:08 AM
California Love and 2 live & die in L.A by Tupac are great aswell

Titanium_BD1103
10-11-05, 11:43 AM
The Video Clip for the Gorillaz was awesome.. very smart indeed.. :D

I liked the video clips from MJ back in the old days and Lionel Richie.. his were really effective for the time they were made... :D

Currently I reckon the Video Clips for Photograph by Nickelback and Bernard Fanning with I just Want to Wish you well are pretty cool.. simple but effective.. :)

Steve Dangerous
10-11-05, 05:00 PM
has anyone seen the clip for Beastie Boys - Shadrach...

It's awesome.

Other all time favs are:

The White Stripes - Fell in love with a girl (done entirely in lego!)
Daft Punk - Around the world
Weezer - Keep Fishin' & Buddy Holly

all classics.

Sharks
15-11-05, 05:53 PM
fav video clip at the moment is the new Madonna 1 and Black eyed peas new 1 'humps' for the obvious reasons. :p

but best ever is 'Offspring - the kids arent alright'.

BrisbaneBroncosRule
17-11-06, 06:01 PM
Alll time - "Thriller" - Michael Jackson
Current - "Buttons" - Pussycat Dolls

jenny
17-11-06, 06:02 PM
Alll time - "Thriller" - Michael Jackson
Current - "Buttons" - Pussycat Dolls
:eek: Mine too! :rotflmao: :sick:

BrisbaneBroncosRule
17-11-06, 06:03 PM
:eek: Mine too! :rotflmao: :sick:

My reason for liking Buttons, i would assume is different than yours :rotflmao: :beer: :beer: :rotflmao:

jenny
17-11-06, 06:04 PM
My reason for liking Buttons, i would assume is different than yours :rotflmao: :beer: :beer: :rotflmao:
:rolleyes: Maybe! :naughty:

HodgoBerro
17-11-06, 06:07 PM
karma - 1200 techniques

BrisbaneBroncosRule
17-11-06, 06:07 PM
:rolleyes: Maybe! :naughty:

You are even better than i thought :guit: :laugh: :laugh:

jenny
17-11-06, 06:08 PM
You are even better than i though :guit: :laugh: :laugh:
Watch the girls and learn Chris! ;) :p

patrick
17-11-06, 09:21 PM
Eric Prydz - Call On Me :D :D :D

Grimmace
17-11-06, 09:38 PM
Mine is always seeing the bands performing live but i cant go past the kiss video of i was made for loving you its not the best video but it goes back in the hey days and it sounds way better than when it was recorded.

BrisbaneBroncosRule
17-11-06, 09:40 PM
Mine is always seeing the bands performing live but i cant go past the kiss video of i was made for loving you its not the best video but it goes back in the hey days and it sounds way better than when it was recorded.

yeh that was awesome, do you like KISS mate? They are my all-time fave band :spit:

jenny
17-11-06, 09:40 PM
OMG!!! I have that! I love KISS! I was made for lovin you, and MY FAVOURITE
SURE KNOW SOMETHIN....love it LOUD! :emp:

jenny
17-11-06, 09:41 PM
yeh that was awesome, do you like KISS mate? They are my all-time fave band :spit:
:eek: WE DID IT AT THE SAME TIME, AND SAID NEARLY THE SAME THING...OK its gettin scary now :eek:

BrisbaneBroncosRule
17-11-06, 09:42 PM
lol, arghhhhhhhh im leaving lol