PDA

View Full Version : Titans Headgear

Mr.Moe
26-02-07, 01:54 PM
Does anyone know where I can get the headgear as worn by Preston Campbell on the weekend, it obviously the titans colour and on the side is a picture with a signature.

http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,5399530,00.jpg

DIEHARD
26-02-07, 02:17 PM
I love the head gear. I was blown away when I zeroed in on Preston with my binoculars, I couldn't keep my eyes off him.

I'd love to get a closer look at the head gear.

HighTitan
26-02-07, 05:33 PM
Thats an awesome headgear! Dont think it would be available yet, Maybe find out the maker company?

Capital_Shark
26-02-07, 05:54 PM
I remember seeing something a while back on the footy show I think it was, back when all the custom colour head gear was popping up. I'm pretty sure there is some mob that do custom head gear like this. I'm pretty sure a bit of hunting round on the net and maybe some phone calls to sports stores and you'd find them.

dee13
26-02-07, 05:57 PM
I remember seeing something a while back on the footy show I think it was, back when all the custom colour head gear was popping up. I'm pretty sure there is some mob that do custom head gear like this. I'm pretty sure a bit of hunting round on the net and maybe some phone calls to sports stores and you'd find them.
Next time I see him, I will ask. We have a job site around the corner from the Runaway Sports Centre and I will be up that way later in the week. Or I could do it on Friday night.

Capital_Shark
26-02-07, 06:07 PM
Next time I see him, I will ask. We have a job site around the corner from the Runaway Sports Centre and I will be up that way later in the week. Or I could do it on Friday night.

That sounds like the best bet to me. Wait and get the info from the man himself, Mr Moe.

dee13
03-03-07, 10:00 AM
Does anyone know where I can get the headgear as worn by Preston Campbell on the weekend, it obviously the titans colour and on the side is a picture with a signature.

http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,5399530,00.jpg
I got to speak to Preston last night. He gets his headgear from a company called Wearwulf in Brisbane.

He believes that that are being sold in the same colour scheme in a few sports shops, Not many though. He doesn't know which ones but I have their phone number and I will find out where they are sold.

League_Lover
03-03-07, 10:03 AM
Man Preston had an awsome game last night he carved up with the rest of the Titans but he really stood out

Mr.Moe
06-03-07, 09:39 AM
Been in contact with Struddy's Sports who say that iut is currently in production and will be available in 4 -6 weeks at around $120.00.

DIEHARD
06-03-07, 02:56 PM
Been in contact with Struddy's Sports who say that iut is currently in production and will be available in 4 -6 weeks at around $120.00.

Very nice, thanks for that.