PDA

View Full Version : Banners and flags

DIEHARD
25-02-07, 06:46 PM
Just chatting to patskE in another thread gave me the idea to start this one.

Let's talk about banner ideas.

As I said in the other thread....

It would be great to see a heap of banners and signs to welcome the Titans at Round 1.

It would really show the nation that the Gold Coast has a passionate fan base and we aren't all bandwagoners or light weights.

We know that is far from the truth! But it is up to us to how them that.

DIEHARD
25-02-07, 06:49 PM
I more a flag person, but I'm thinking of having a banner in honour of Jake Webster.

Not only a Victorian born rugby league player who proudly represents the New Zealand Kiwis but best of all his junior club was the Valleys Diehards Juniors.

The remaining junior club of the best club on Earth, the Valleys Diehards.

I am thinking of something like.

JAKE
"THE DIEHARD"
WEBSTER

Complete with the famous Diehards Gladiator.

Steelers
25-02-07, 06:55 PM
The Legion should try and get as many 'props' as possible, similar to the Dragons Army (with all their banners and flags). It would really show the country that the Titans are here to stay!

Robbie_Dee
25-02-07, 07:52 PM
Nothing better than seeing a team supporter bay FULL of flying flags and team colours! Will be good to see what you guy's can come up with!

Souths'n'Titans
25-02-07, 09:41 PM
Mark "The judge" Minichiello

He spends more time on the bench then on the field.

Coaster
26-02-07, 05:36 PM
Mark "The judge" Minichiello

He spends more time on the bench then on the field.

They should call him Mark "Jelena Dokic" Minichello, becuase he escaped a hellhole, only to be followed by a jack asre and critised.

Lets face it Minichello wont care, he has allready won more games this season than 15 rounds last year. :lol!:

Capital_Shark
26-02-07, 06:18 PM
They should call him Mark "Jelena Dokic" Minichello, becuase he escaped a hellhole, only to be followed by a jack asre and critised.

Lets face it Minichello wont care, he has allready won more games this season than 15 rounds last year. :lol!:

HAHAHA :mine:

Classic stuff Coaster. I like your work.

~lee~
26-02-07, 11:13 PM
This is one ive just made for Richie Mathers on Paint, anyone who's seen Al Murray will understand :happy:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/mestuplee/banner3.gif

Nathalie
27-02-07, 09:32 AM
When Carlton was in the NSL, I made a banner for them and won :D I might try and make a banner for the Titans. If I can bend down far enough to reach the ground to paint the friggin thing :p

Casey's Angel27
27-02-07, 01:55 PM
When Carlton was in the NSL, I made a banner for them and won :D I might try and make a banner for the Titans. If I can bend down far enough to reach the ground to paint the friggin thing :p
Thats what Shaun is for :D

Souths'n'Titans
27-02-07, 04:20 PM

Left the richest club in Aus?

Nathalie
27-02-07, 04:25 PM
Thats what Shaun is for :D

Haha yeh.. but I wouldn't let anyone near my banner when I'm making it. No1 messes with my creativity mwaaaaaahahaha :satan:

~lee~
28-02-07, 01:46 AM
This is one ive just made for Richie Mathers on Paint, anyone who's seen Al Murray will understand :happy:

For anyone who hasnt seen him this is a 30 second clip of him on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Piw-Y_f66G0

patskE
28-02-07, 01:53 PM
any pics yet of anyones flags/banners?

patskE
26-03-07, 03:09 PM
wat banners did ppl have at round 1?
anyone got any new ones for round 2?

TITAN PETE
27-03-07, 07:45 PM
Left the richest club in Aus?

They didn't want him when they found out he wasn't eligible to play for New Zealand & he wants to play semi final football before his carreer is over:) .

danielh
14-04-07, 12:43 PM
Diehard do you wanna try and organise a meetup sometime with whoever can make it so we can start designing some banners, logo's and things?

DIEHARD
15-04-07, 02:50 PM
Diehard do you wanna try and organise a meetup sometime with whoever can make it so we can start designing some banners, logo's and things?

Definitely mate. Maybe in the next couple weeks, make it a regular thing.

Even if we just meet up for a chat, we are starting to get a really good core group.