PDA

View Full Version : Penrith Panthers Vs CQ Comets

Ryan
24-02-07, 09:49 PM
This game is currnetly playing about 100mts away from where I live, I'm not even going to the game! My sister is there though, so if anyone cares enough to want to know who scored and whats going on, just ask and I'll find out.

Panthers 18 - Comets 0

Ryan
24-02-07, 10:31 PM
I'm a little confused:
Everywhere I read on the net, says the panthers are playing the Knights tonight. But the Panthers are actuallly in my town (Gladstone QLD) this weekend currently playing the CQ Comets. There has been adverts in the paper all week. Steve Georgalis and Liam Georgetown have a picture and article in the local newspaper today so they are definantly here. Mark Geyer and Steve Roach are also in town for a charity and coaching clinic, they also have an article and picture in the paper.

I'm gonna go for a walk and find out who elses is here and WTF is going on......

Current score: Penrith 28 - CQ Comets - 12

PROMETHEUS
24-02-07, 10:35 PM
Relax mate,its the panthers LOWER GRADE squad... :D
The first grade squad is playing newie in darwin..

PROMETHEUS
24-02-07, 10:40 PM
If you could please update scores as they come to hand that would be great,thank you :D

Ryan
24-02-07, 10:53 PM
Relax mate,its the panthers LOWER GRADE squad... :D
The first grade squad is playing newie in darwin..
Yeah I'm relaxed, the game didn't interest me enough to go in the first place anyway. The local newspaper hyped it up as if it was the NRL squad. I just got back from picking up my sister from the game, and they were all reserve grade players......

Penrith 28 - CQ Comets 12 ..................not full time yet.
Thats all I will know until 2morro.