Queenslander
18-02-07, 12:09 PM
Gold Coast Titans vs Parramatta Eels @ Lismore;
Oakes Oval, NSW; Saturday 24 Feb 2007 7:30pm

RUNNING TIMES

3:00pm : Gates Open
4:00pm : Curtain Raisers (2 games)
7:30pm : Titans v Parramatta

Tickets from http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=TITANPRE07&searchId=c61d591f-f005-4116-8719-da784b405e5d

Who will be attending this game? And if so will you be apart of The Legion!

DIEHARD
18-02-07, 06:38 PM
Yep I will be there, looking fprward to a game a bit closer to QLD.

stormside
19-02-07, 09:29 PM
Yes Diehard its only 12km away from me and Ill be there again too.
One of the CurtainRasier games is the Nthern Rivers Acadmey u/18s against The Tweed Seagulls u/19 team. The Seagulls u/19 squad is put together by the Titans...I could be wrong but it may contain players such as Shannon Walker and Chris Sandow....either way my nephew who plays for the NR u/18s is expecting a flogging. Northern Rivers team defeated North Coast 16-6 at Coffs but wasnt a great game. Unfortunately in these rep games partly because the Northern Rivers players rarely play together .everyone plays for themselves and unless you are halfback or a forward you virtually dont see the ball as players in those positions dont pass it.

qld rebel
22-02-07, 04:33 PM
looking foward to see some up and coming young talent. with he titans having more of your number 1 team we should be in for a good evening.

dee13
22-02-07, 09:56 PM
I wouldn't miss it. I will be there with my Blue Sponsored Training Shirt on. I put a weekend away with my girlfriend off because of this game. I hope it is as good as it looks on paper.

Parra Petty
22-02-07, 11:20 PM
I will be there from around 1pmish, and hope to meet up with DIEHARD and fly some flags!!!

Unfortunately I have to disappear during and after the game, but I hope to meet and photo you guys in preperation for the release of a certain fans supporter website within the coming week or so!!!

I would love to say that I will be kicking back in a Parra jersey and boardies, but feel free to approach a spiky haired guy ina blue Titans polo and business pants, carrying a lap top bag!!:?)

See you there guys!!

Parra Petty

DeeGan
22-02-07, 11:40 PM
I wouldn't miss it. I will be there with my Blue Sponsored Training Shirt on. I put a weekend away with my girlfriend off because of this game. I hope it is as good as it looks on paper.

:laugh:

Now that's commitment! I hope you still have a g/f after the weekend mate!

DIEHARD
22-02-07, 11:55 PM

Thorough champion.

C-Whiz
23-02-07, 06:34 AM
I know it sounds like a stupid question, but all advertised times are local times right? I'll be heading down a bit early with my son anyway, so I won't miss anything either way.

Look for bearded father and flag waving 4yo boy in signed Titans jerseys and that would be us!

DIEHARD
23-02-07, 11:35 AM
Yep they are NSW tims, so remember to account for daylight saving.

squirrell
23-02-07, 08:44 PM
booked my sickie for the lismore game,ill be there with my daughter and a big flag for the cameras!!!im sooo excited!!!

kylie
24-02-07, 12:47 PM
i left it 2 late 2 get tickets im so depressed i tried so hard 2 get them even entering competitions but i guess i just wasn't meant 2 go

stormside
25-02-07, 08:29 AM
Tickets were still available at the gate Kylie

HighTitan
25-02-07, 08:38 AM
Tickets were still available at the gate Kylie
I think that makes it more difficult for her...

DIEHARD
02-03-07, 04:09 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/diehard2/theflag.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/diehard2/diehardlismore.jpg

DIEHARD at Lismore.

Steve
02-03-07, 04:27 PM
Have to keep an eye out tonight!
I'm guessing there won't be too many flags that big. :D