PDA

View Full Version : Titans Rumoured 2008 signings

DeeGan
07-02-07, 07:42 AM
2007/08 Rumoured signings

http://www.titans.com.au/images/pictures/large/composite.jpg

Post any rumoured Jetstar Gold Coast Titans signings here.

DIEHARD
07-02-07, 02:58 PM
Boyd, Eastwood and Michaels all came to the Broncos from the Gold Coast and there is little doubt the Titans will have them in their sights for 2008.

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,21183890-5003409,00.html

Queenslander
07-02-07, 04:50 PM
Old news but deserves to be here:

Gold Coast Titans are hoping Lote Tuqiri's close friendship with former Australia teammate Mat Rogers will be enough to convince the damaging wing to join the National Rugby League club following this year's Rugby World Cup.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,21075167-23214,00.html

SuperCliffy#01
08-02-07, 11:59 AM
Rumoured, Lote is to sign with Manly after Rugby world cup.cya. :box:

P.S treat this with a pinch of salt.

bigjim
08-02-07, 01:18 PM
Rumoured, Lote is to sign with Manly after Rugby world cup.cya. :box:

P.S treat this with a pinch of salt.

Wouldn't surprise me.

Mind you, it would fly in the face of everything Lote's said thus far. :chef:

Social Loafer
11-02-07, 05:03 PM
Craig Frawley is off contract.

I say go for it :D

TITAN FOREVER
11-02-07, 05:06 PM
Rumoured, Lote is to sign with Manly after Rugby world cup.cya.

Sydney papers today says talking to the Roosters this week.?

DeeGan
11-02-07, 05:10 PM
Can we stay on track ;)

Discuss Lote's possible switch in the relevant thread/forum.

League_Lover
03-03-07, 09:48 AM
Man i can't believe the sharks got a bloke bigger than Mason

ozynorts
03-03-07, 09:18 PM
O'Mealey's manager has now stated that they are willing to talk to any NRL clubs and even english clubs so he is definately worth talking to. If we sign him we have the NSW Origin front row!!!! Both guys are aust reps also!!! The titans could pay him the money he wants and still have more to go around if they were serious about Tuquiri.

Chaos
12-03-07, 10:46 PM
O'Mealey's manager has now stated that they are willing to talk to any NRL clubs and even english clubs so he is definately worth talking to. If we sign him we have the NSW Origin front row!!!! Both guys are aust reps also!!! The titans could pay him the money he wants and still have more to go around if they were serious about Tuquiri.

I'm happy with Bailey and Stosic has our front rowers...I don't know if we'd want to spend that much more up front

Coaster
04-04-07, 03:08 PM
O'Meley to the chooks for 3 years.

I have a feeling we are going to see Ryles playing for the Titans next year.

I would also like to poach A.Harrison away from the roosters.

Tamwelg
04-04-07, 06:37 PM
I have a feeling we are going to see Ryles playing for the Titans next year.

I was thinking that would be good after hearing him on fox talking about being off contract next year. Hopefully his good made Bailey can help this happen.

ozynorts
05-04-07, 02:36 PM
I'm happy with Bailey and Stosic has our front rowers...I don't know if we'd want to spend that much more up front
It is no coincidence that two of the three teams we have played have big forward packs and we lost to them. We do need some more size up front for go forward and to put a little more grunt in defence. The guys are doing an awesome job right now but they will wear down if they are expected to constantly play above their weight. I hear big Petero is off contract next year. I would take him over Ryles anyday.

Social Loafer
23-04-07, 01:53 PM
Craig Frawley has apparently been released by Canberra.. Never really settled down in Canberra and had a lot of injuries... Maybe a QLD club would sign him, but it would be a big gamble..

RichOs69
03-06-07, 08:20 AM
Craig Wing will make a fine addition :)

Darren Lockyer
03-06-07, 08:49 AM
Craig Wing will make a fine addition :)

He wants to go to union though

patskE
03-06-07, 12:15 PM
wing in union?
be an alright halfback but thats about it
he wont make it i rkn

bigjim
08-06-07, 03:16 PM
http://www.nrl.com/News/Features/FeatureArticle/tabid/77/NewsId/5461/Default.aspx
Tuesday, June 5, 2007 - 1:21 PM
Quote from Round 12 in preview.

'Late breaking news had Bronco Dane Carlaw linking with the Titans for the rest of the season.'

I knew there has been a lot of talk, but this one sentence seems pretty definite, particularly coming from a source such as nrl.com.
Seems it may happen sooner than later.

Can anyone shed any light

Wouldn't be upset if Dane moved in straight away.

With the signing of Josh Lewis and Ian Donelly, they team is looking pretty formidable.:woot:

Jezza
09-06-07, 06:11 PM
Ryan O'Hara. It has been rumoured that the Titans are interested in him.

Jezza
09-06-07, 06:11 PM
good player, in fact a former origin player for the Blues

Jezza
09-06-07, 06:13 PM
from the tigers by the way

Jezza
09-06-07, 06:15 PM
the Titans had an intersest in Travis Burns but he has already signed until 2010 with the Cowboys which is a shame because I liked Burns at the Sea Eagles. GO THE SEA EAGLES!!

Jezza
09-06-07, 06:18 PM
already signed Aaron Cannings. By the way im just typing everthing to do with Titans signings, interest and off-contract players.

Jezza
09-06-07, 06:30 PM
ryles and civoniceva off contract

Jezza
09-06-07, 06:33 PM
Joe Williams was released by the Rabbits but im sure Titans wouldn't be to interested in him.

Ryan
09-06-07, 08:59 PM
Is there a maxium 10 words per post now? :blink:

PROMETHEUS
12-06-07, 10:52 PM
Joe Williams was released by the Rabbits but im sure Titans wouldn't be to interested in him.
Too right,the Titans are only interested in players of quality and are in a position of strength because of this.:test:

Titanz01
19-06-07, 07:10 PM
i dunt know how manly could afford lote.. i mean they are resigning watmought and kite.. then extending stewarts contract to 2012 or some shiz.. and they got orford and lyon.. i think its impossible for them to sign lote and be under the salary cap at the same time.. i dunno how they do it currently..

Titanz01
19-06-07, 07:17 PM
wing has gone to souths.. ryles to extend..

Hoppy2007Dragons
19-06-07, 08:13 PM
Ryles has re-signed.

Robbie_Dee
20-06-07, 10:13 AM
Brenton Bowen rumored to sign with Titans!

If it goes ahead, well done Titans. Good young winger with stacks of potential!

Big J
20-06-07, 02:56 PM
Brenton Bowen rumored to sign with Titans!

If it goes ahead, well done Titans. Good young winger with stacks of potential!

Just read the same thing on foxsports.com.au

Faiumu commits to Cowboys
By Karl deKroo
June 20, 2007 NEW Zealand player David Faiumu yesterday pledged his future to North Queensland, believing the club is on the verge of its first premiership.

But the tough hooker concedes the Cowboys must quickly arrest its recent defensive problems if that goal is to be achieved this year.

Faiumu, 24, signed a new two-year deal to cap a strong signing period for the Cowboys who have also retained Australia forward Luke O'Donnell and snared the promising Travis Burns from Manly.

"I'm excited to be staying at the club," Faiumu said last night.

"The playing roster is getting stronger all the time and I definitely think we can win a premiership, if not this year, then soon, and I'd love to be part of that.

"I had a few offers to go to Sydney, but I love the lifestyle up here. It is a bit more laid-back and I really enjoy that."

Chief executive Peter Parr said Faiumu had become an important part of the Cowboys' set-up.

"We first found him at the Central Comets, playing Queensland Cup in 2003. Now he has turned into a very good NRL player and a New Zealand international," Parr said.

"We're very pleased he has decided to stay here."

The retention of Faiumu is almost certain to close the door on off-contract duo Brenton Bowen and Justin Smith.

Bowen is set to announce a move to the Gold Coast, while Smith is assessing his options in the NRL and abroad.
Faiumu, who has played seven Tests for New Zealand, is used essentially as a bench weapon for the Cowboys, with Aaron Payne entrenched as the starting hooker. But he said the interchange role was one he was happy to fulfil.

"Everyone would love to start, but I also think Aaron and I are building a really good partnership," Faiumu said.

"If the best role I can play for the team is off the bench, then I am happy to do that."

Asked if it was still realistic to aim for a premiership this year after conceding 122 points the past two weeks, Faiumu said: "I think it is, but obviously we've got to fix a few things up.

"We spent yesterday reviewing where we've been going wrong and it was very constructive.

"There was no finger-pointing. We just all accepted that individually and as a team we have to take a lot more pride in our defensive line.

"We are always going to be able to score enough points to win games, but we can't just expect to outscore sides.

"We've got to really step up in defence. We are all searching for reasons for what has happened in the past two weeks, but there is no quick fix."

My apologies if I have done that incorrectly.

Ryan
20-06-07, 04:09 PM
WTF do we want another winger for?
Is it work for the dole?

Jezza
20-06-07, 07:54 PM
don't think Craig Wing has signed completely

Titanium_BD1103
21-06-07, 02:17 PM
don't think Craig Wing has signed completely

He has now.. caused a mighty dummy spit from the Roosters too...:dummyspit:

Bowen has officially signed with the Titans and I think it's a great addition to the team... he's a good up and comer who can give us depth in a position where we have options, but are still a bit short... he also provides us with a spare fullback if needed.

Great signing once again by the GC.... :D :D

Blunt_Beno
20-07-07, 03:49 PM
brenton bowen is also a good fullback. watched him play there a few times for the young guns, he has alot of potential.

Titanium_BD1103
26-07-07, 09:06 PM
RUMOUR:

Ok this is a rumour that has come from the Bulldogs forums.. but I also talked to someone who might know something about this and he said it's pretty true.. ;)

Bulldogs PL hooker/player Billy Ngawini has agreed to terms with the Gold Coast Titans, a contract will be signed shortly

Now IMO, this is a decent signing if it is true... Billy is an awesome player in attack and could really pair up with Preston and do some damage if he gets it right.

HOWEVER, that is the point of fact.. the word IF.

Billy is a good kid and a fine talent, but his defense is average at best... he gets steamrolled by bigger players and hasn't perfected the ability to tackle around the legs yet.. he's not tall enough to aim for the body. He has had an issue with his defense throughout his time in the Blue and White and TBH it is one of main reasons he hasn't seen more first grade time during his time over at the Dogs.

In saying that though, I reckon the likes of Bailey, Laffranchi and co could teach him a thing or two about defense... the GC having some of the best defenders in the comp... as well as Preston making him more potent in attack and if the GC can get it right, he could be a real weapon for the club.

Good luck to Billy the kid if he does as is expected end up in the Titans colours next season.... he deserves a chance for more regular first grade and if he can improve his defense, he has the commitment and skill to go a long way.. ;)

Hoppy2007Dragons
26-07-07, 10:56 PM
Just watchign the footy show, didn't catch the name but some disgruntled union all black has or might sign.

lonegull
27-07-07, 07:41 AM
Just watchign the footy show, didn't catch the name but some disgruntled union all black has or might sign.

Yeah seen that, Danny Wielder report, he stated Michael Searle was in NZ signing either Billy Weepu All Blacks halfback or Ma'a Nonu who is a huge centre and would be great for the nrl

Big J
27-07-07, 09:07 AM
Yeah seen that, Danny Wielder report, he stated Michael Searle was in NZ signing either Billy Weepu All Blacks halfback or Ma'a Nonu who is a huge centre and would be great for the nrl

As much as I dislike Danny Weidler I really hope he is on the money here. I hope he said Piri Weepu and not Billy. Billy was a behemoth that played a bit for Manly from 95-97 and had massive weight issues. Piri on the other hand is some player. And Ma'a Nonu, well. He is something else. 25 years old, 6' tall and 102kg. And he is a centre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please let it be him. Please!!!!

Blunt_Beno
27-07-07, 12:33 PM
i heard on the news last night or could have been the footy show haha, the titans are tryin to sign 2 of the all blacks. how true is this? and which all blacks?

lonegull
27-07-07, 01:05 PM
As much as I dislike Danny Weidler I really hope he is on the money here. I hope he said Piri Weepu and not Billy. Billy was a behemoth that played a bit for Manly from 95-97 and had massive weight issues. Piri on the other hand is some player. And Ma'a Nonu, well. He is something else. 25 years old, 6' tall and 102kg. And he is a centre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please let it be him. Please!!!!

no its Piri my mistake

lonegull
27-07-07, 01:09 PM
NRL's Titans target Weepu
By BRAD WALTER - SMH | Friday, 27 July 2007

TITAN TARGET: The Gold Coast Titans NRL side is pursuing Piri Weepu about him swapping codes to league.

Out of favour All Blacks halfback Piri Weepu has been targeted by Gold Coast as a possible recruit - and the New Zealand Rugby League is said to be helping try and facilitate the deal.

Weepu, 23, has been linked to a switch of codes since his shock omission last Sunday from the All Blacks squad to play in the Rugby World Cup in September-October, and Titans chief executive Michael Searle confirmed his club was keen to sign him.

Searle said the fact Weepu had a league background and could play halfback, five-eighth or hooker made him an attractive proposition for Gold Coast.

"They're the areas we are light on so he'd be a good fit for us," Searle told the Sydney Morning Herald from Auckland last night. "He's a good player with plenty of experience at the top level in rugby union, and it would be good to get him back to rugby league if we can."

Searle, who is in New Zealand speaking at a three-day national business and sport summit, said he had hoped to meet with Weepu earlier this week but was unable to. But he did meet NZRL officials, who are keen to get Weepu back to league.

Weepu, whose brother Billy played for Manly in the 1995 grand final, has been informally invited to play for the All Golds in the end-of-season commemorative test against a Northern Union representation in England to mark the 100th anniversary of the first league international, and the NZRL hopes to have his services in next year's Rugby League World Cup.

"I have met with the NZRL, and they are in contact with people close to Piri," Searle said. "At this stage, we're not sure if he would be able to come across next season or the year after but we are interested. He's got a great passing and kicking game."

To make the switch, Weepu would have to gain a release from the final year of his NZRU contract but with a number of other good halfbacks on their books it is understood such a request would be looked at favourably.

As a youngster, Weepu was a ball boy for a Wainuiomata side containing a young Tana Umaga that represented New Zealand at the World Sevens tournament in Sydney in the early 1990s.

He has expressed a desire to play league and controversially said when first selected to play for the All Blacks that he'd always dreamt of playing for the Kiwis.

The NZRU had hoped to satisfy his interest in league when they allowed him to train with the Newcastle Knights during the off-season, but Weepu's snubbing from the World Cup after playing 20 tests in the past three seasons may now be the catalyst for him to cross codes permanently.

If he plays league, Weepu believes he could drop from his current playing weight of 96 kilograms to about 90kg.

Searle said the Titans were also interested in fellow All Black discard Ma'a Nonu, who is understood to have an escape clause in his NZRU contract if he does not make the World Cup squad, but Weepu was their priority.

Go_The_Doggies
27-07-07, 06:40 PM
BACK OFF TITANS :mad:

Leave my Wellington boys alone! lol.

Seriously. If either 1 of them go to the Titans, I will forever hate you. :p

ozynorts
27-07-07, 08:45 PM

TITAN TARGET: The Gold Coast Titans NRL side is pursuing Piri Weepu about him swapping codes to league.

Out of favour All Blacks halfback Piri Weepu has been targeted by Gold Coast as a possible recruit - and the New Zealand Rugby League is said to be helping try and facilitate the deal.

Weepu, 23, has been linked to a switch of codes since his shock omission last Sunday from the All Blacks squad to play in the Rugby World Cup in September-October, and Titans chief executive Michael Searle confirmed his club was keen to sign him.

Searle said the fact Weepu had a league background and could play halfback, five-eighth or hooker made him an attractive proposition for Gold Coast.

"They're the areas we are light on so he'd be a good fit for us," Searle told the Sydney Morning Herald from Auckland last night. "He's a good player with plenty of experience at the top level in rugby union, and it would be good to get him back to rugby league if we can."

Searle, who is in New Zealand speaking at a three-day national business and sport summit, said he had hoped to meet with Weepu earlier this week but was unable to. But he did meet NZRL officials, who are keen to get Weepu back to league.

Weepu, whose brother Billy played for Manly in the 1995 grand final, has been informally invited to play for the All Golds in the end-of-season commemorative test against a Northern Union representation in England to mark the 100th anniversary of the first league international, and the NZRL hopes to have his services in next year's Rugby League World Cup.

"I have met with the NZRL, and they are in contact with people close to Piri," Searle said. "At this stage, we're not sure if he would be able to come across next season or the year after but we are interested. He's got a great passing and kicking game."

To make the switch, Weepu would have to gain a release from the final year of his NZRU contract but with a number of other good halfbacks on their books it is understood such a request would be looked at favourably.

As a youngster, Weepu was a ball boy for a Wainuiomata side containing a young Tana Umaga that represented New Zealand at the World Sevens tournament in Sydney in the early 1990s.

He has expressed a desire to play league and controversially said when first selected to play for the All Blacks that he'd always dreamt of playing for the Kiwis.

The NZRU had hoped to satisfy his interest in league when they allowed him to train with the Newcastle Knights during the off-season, but Weepu's snubbing from the World Cup after playing 20 tests in the past three seasons may now be the catalyst for him to cross codes permanently.

If he plays league, Weepu believes he could drop from his current playing weight of 96 kilograms to about 90kg.

Searle said the Titans were also interested in fellow All Black discard Ma'a Nonu, who is understood to have an escape clause in his NZRU contract if he does not make the World Cup squad, but Weepu was their priority.
either or both players would be awesome for the titan's but where is the money coming from????

PROMETHEUS
28-07-07, 12:14 AM
This on Weepu..
http://www.hurricanes.co.nz/index.php?option=com_s14&Itemid=8&task=playerProfile&playerID=29

k-unit
28-07-07, 07:49 AM
Nonu would be a good signing but I cant see it happening. Im usually wrong about everything else though...

patskE
01-10-07, 01:34 AM
we got cannings n that guys form bulldogs PL who use ot play for norths, jeffory's n bowen
anohter new signings for 08? that ima 4getting or dnt know yet?

patskE
01-10-07, 01:45 AM
Gains:
Josh Lewis - Roosters - (Mid-season)
Ian Donnelly - Storm - (Mid-season) > 2009
Aaron Cannings - Eels > 2010
Brenton Bowen - Cowboys > 2009
Ben Jeffery - Tigers > 2009
Matthew Cross - Panthers > 2009
Esi Tonga - Bulldogs > 2008
Phillip Dumelow - Tweed Heads - speed to burn - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0ktuQkJftY

soz for dbl post but jsut found that
rkn tonga is good enough for a center spot next year?

Timmy Titans
01-10-07, 10:45 AM
I dont know hes first name its like Isonga or something like that

But hes Willie Tonga from the Bulldogs little brother

And I know hes coming to the Titans

:woot: :woot:

patskE
01-10-07, 05:35 PM
readying on the rleague fourms
someone said we signed Poa Famita, anyone know anything about him?

Titanium_BD1103
01-10-07, 05:50 PM
readying on the rleague fourms
someone said we signed Poa Famita, anyone know anything about him?

LOL I gotta laugh at this.. The Titans are buying out the Bulldogs current JF side...:rolf::rolf:

You have Tonga, Faamita with rumours there are others coming to join them... ;)

Yeah I know about him, the name is Paoa Faamita and the Bulldogs let him go and he signed with Wynnum Manly. Decent player, good solid forward who can do the job but sadly for us, we just didn't have space in the cap to keep him... he's another one of our many players who we had to let go with the change to an under 20's comp.. but I think he also wasn't going to get a chance anyway, so he left this season early and played for Wynnum Manly in QLD Cup.

He's good, but he's not up to NSWRL comp standard yet... still needs a bit of time, and he'll be 20 next year from memory...:hissyfit"

He can also play centre, but he is more suited to the second row, good tough player.

Should be a good signing for the Titans and I wish him all the best... :)

PROMETHEUS
01-10-07, 05:52 PM
http://forums.rleague.com/showthread.php?p=524860

Heard at the annual Wynnum Manly Sports Dinner last night that Wynnum are building a very good side for next season.

The word is that David Seage (Newcastle) and Dallas Mcillwain (Canterbury) have already signed with the club along with several others.

Great to see two locals back.

Poa Famita has been signed by the Titans and will play out of Ipswich, whilst Matty Smith has joined the Canberra Raiders for the 2008 season.

Their was also talk of Fili Sofa joining Cairns but this could be just rumor.

Titanium_BD1103
01-10-07, 05:59 PM
http://forums.rleague.com/showthread.php?p=524860

Heard at the annual Wynnum Manly Sports Dinner last night that Wynnum are building a very good side for next season.

The word is that David Seage (Newcastle) and Dallas Mcillwain (Canterbury) have already signed with the club along with several others.

Great to see two locals back.

Poa Famita has been signed by the Titans and will play out of Ipswich, whilst Matty Smith has joined the Canberra Raiders for the 2008 season.

Their was also talk of Fili Sofa joining Cairns but this could be just rumor.

D Mac was to sign... but he isn't anymore... he has been forced into retirement due to back injuries... a real shame there... he might play on as a part-timer, but unless he gets some sort of luck with injury, he won't be back... such a shame...:nope::nope:

jake86
03-10-07, 04:44 AM
I read on another forum that we signed a highly rated prop called Siosa Vave, from Penrtih.
Anyone know anything about this? What he is like as a player?

DIEHARD
03-10-07, 05:35 AM
I read on another forum that we signed a highly rated prop called Siosa Vave, from Penrtih.

Cue Stevo, our resident Penny expert.

PROMETHEUS
03-10-07, 06:53 PM

He plays SG Ball,but theres nothing on the penriff site about his possible signing..

HeroxMatt
15-10-07, 08:33 PM
they should sign adam cuthbertson from manly
and mick crocker
then they'd be unstoppable with laffranchi and bailey!!

Titanium_BD1103
15-10-07, 08:58 PM
He plays SG Ball,but theres nothing on the penriff site about his possible signing..

Why would there be, that site is about as hush on it's signings as Howard is on his policy for climate control...:rolf:

It will be interesting if we signed a youngster, would be good for our TC side next season...:woot:

jenny
15-10-07, 09:04 PM
I was talking to a man at work yesterday. and he said his friend has signed with Titans...The players name is Bodeen (spelling) cant pronounce his last name.And he starts to Train Monday.He said he is HUGE ;)

PROMETHEUS
24-10-07, 10:20 PM
Bodene Thompson-Hes in the U/20's squad.:)

jenwood
25-10-07, 07:06 AM
He's a product of Keebra Park Rugby League program.

Tamwelg
17-06-08, 09:25 AM

Piri Weepu fails to make All Blacks training squad

May 27, 2008

PIRI WEEPU's exile from the All Blacks is set to continue.
The Hurricanes halfback was overlooked for a 25-man train-on group selected to attend a three-day camp in Auckland starting today.

Jimmy Cowan, who also missed the cut for the World Cup last year, and Brendon Leonard are the two halfbacks attending while Andy Ellis of the Crusaders is also in contention for the 26-man squad being named on Sunday for upcoming Tests against Ireland and England.

Ellis and a number of his Crusaders team-mates are expected to figure providing they emerge unscathed from the Super 14 final against the Waratahs in Christchurch on Saturday.

Weepu, whose Super 14 campaign ended with the Hurricanes semifinal defeat to the Crusaders last weekend, has been on the outer since All Blacks management expressed concerns about his fitness and attitude shortly before the World Cup squad were finalised.

He played the last of his 20 Tests against South Africa in June last year.

Cowan has also been reprimanded more recently after being charged with disorderly conduct following the Highlanders' Super 14 match with the Blues this month.

Meanwhile, the retirement yesterday of Jerry Collins leaves the blindside flanker position up for grabs _ although coach Graham Henry today admitted the 48-Test veteran was battling to retain his place anyway.

Henry confirmed the 27-year-old would not have been named on Sunday, clearing the path for the Kieran Read or Jerome Kaino to succeed Collins for the Tests against Ireland and England.

Otago loose forward and former New Zealand sevens representative Adam Thomson has been invited to the camp in recognition of his efforts for the struggling Highlanders this season.

Other uncapped players included in the group are North Harbour loose forward Anthony Boric, Otago second-rower Tom Donnelly, Waikato second-rower Kevin O'Neill, five-eighth Stephen Donald, centre Richard Kahui, North Harbour centre Anthony Tuitavake, winger Rudi Wulf and Canterbury utility back Paul Williams, who was drafted to the Highlanders this season.

Source - The Australian

I wonder if the Titans are still keen on him.

lonegull
18-06-08, 12:03 PM
heard a whisper this morning that Ben Te'o from the wests tigers is close to signing with the titans, would be a great pick up

Big J
18-06-08, 12:11 PM
heard a whisper this morning that Ben Te'o from the wests tigers is close to signing with the titans, would be a great pick up

Wow. That would be something. minichiello, harrison, laffranchi, te'o.

He would be a great addition as an impact player to complement our great number of 70 + minute forwards.....

craigyd
18-06-08, 01:17 PM

That would be awesome but mail is either St George or Broncs

kwigibo
18-06-08, 01:19 PM
He's a Keebra Park boy, buying back the farm and all that.