PDA

View Full Version : Embarassed

Super Cronk
31-10-05, 12:23 AM
tell us about some of your most embarassing moments, but try and keep them clean ;).

Back when i was in year 9 at school...i was late for an exam....so i was rushing into the school gates and up this set of 12 or so stairs...i was rushing so fast that i tripped and grazed my knee on the stairs in front of a group of girls, yes they burst out laughing.... :o :o ...i felt like a knob...lol but it got worse, i got up and shook it off and went to my class and found out that the exam was the next day and i had read my timetable wrong :rolleyes: \

c'mon share yours!

DIEHARD
01-11-05, 04:46 PM
My life is merely a series of embarrassing moments linked together by boring ones.

I'll have a think about some highlights and get back to you.

Coaster
01-11-05, 09:35 PM
I have loads, but this one was cool

We were at the Wally Lewis Celebrity Challange at Seagulls Stadium, and there was a few of us.

It was my turn to go get beers ect, so off i go down the packed stands and get 3 beers and 2 pies with sauce, which was a little hard to carry with a belly full of grog.

As i was walking back up the stands, the punters sittings on the stairs started jeering at me, telling me to sit down and get out of the way. Well i have always been a hot head, so i started giving it straight back, and a yelling match between me and some bloke in my way got all the crowds attention.

It simmered down and i continued my climb up the stairs, and slipped, falling straight back over the bloke i was arguing with, and continued down the long flight of stairs rolling end over end.

As i stood up the whole crowd was pointing laughing and i was covered with beer and had the 2 pies stuck on my chest like titties :cool:

A week later my cousing and i were talking bout the game and he asked "Did you see that fool fall down those stairs with those pies?" :eek:

Steelers
01-11-05, 09:47 PM

We were at the Wally Lewis Celebrity Challange at Seagulls Stadium, and there was a few of us.

It was my turn to go get beers ect, so off i go down the packed stands and get 3 beers and 2 pies with sauce, which was a little hard to carry with a belly full of grog.

As i was walking back up the stands, the punters sittings on the stairs started jeering at me, telling me to sit down and get out of the way. Well i have always been a hot head, so i started giving it straight back, and a yelling match between me and some bloke in my way got all the crowds attention.

It simmered down and i continued my climb up the stairs, and slipped, falling straight back over the bloke i was arguing with, and continued down the long flight of stairs rolling end over end.

As i stood up the whole crowd was pointing laughing and i was covered with beer and had the 2 pies stuck on my chest like titties :cool:

A week later my cousing and i were talking bout the game and he asked "Did you see that fool fall down those stairs with those pies?" :eek:

Hehe that is really unlucky :p

Queenslander
01-11-05, 09:48 PM

That sounds like something out of a movie, thats hilarious :p

Titans#1
02-11-05, 08:49 AM
Well Coaster, I think the guy tripped you (and that should be the story you stick to!) lol

Dakink
02-11-05, 02:01 PM
Coaster - thats awesome!!!! I was there that day - pity I didnt get to see it!

AS for embarassing moments cant really think of any cause I tend not to get embarrases over stuff.

Queenslander
04-11-05, 02:14 PM
US hardware chain Home Depot is in a sticky situation, defending a lawsuit from a man who claims its Louisville store ignored his cries for help after he was glued to a toilet seat.

Bob Dougherty, 57, said he was stuck to a toilet seat on which somebody smeared glue on October 30, 2003, and felt "tremendous panic" when he realised he could not get up.
"They [store staff] just let me rot," he said.

A store employee who heard him calling for help informed the head clerk via radio, but the head clerk "believed it to be a hoax", the lawsuit said.

Paramedics unbolted the toilet seat and, while wheeling a "frightened and humiliated" Mr Dougherty out of the store, he passed out.
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,17129302-13762,00.html

I just read this and i knew it had to be posted here :laugh: :laugh:

Dakink
05-11-05, 10:45 AM
Poor Bugger!!!