PDA

View Full Version : Nrl 2006

titans_fanatic
30-10-05, 05:02 PM
WHO IS GOING TO WIN THE COMP NEXT YEAR??who do rekon i think it is going to be a hard one to tip!I think the dogs might go close for some reason and parramatta and cowboys

Queenslander
30-10-05, 05:03 PM
It will be a broncos v cowboys final with the broncos winning and the man of the match will be Shane Webcke who i would expect be playing his final nrl game :D

[BroncosGirl]
30-10-05, 05:04 PM
Well I shall say Broncos -
1. New attitude
2. Lots of changes being made - good changes
3. I expect them to have a much better off season and much better preperation, with a lot of guys getting a go
4. Well they're my team :D

Titanium_BD1103
30-10-05, 05:05 PM
Titans_Fanatic, you would be right in saying that.. the Doggies will go close this year...
We have so much new and exciting talent coming up the ranks that it is really going to be a special year for us.. :)... and hopefully another premiership...

Other teams I think are going to be contenders: Wests Tigers, North Queensland, St George Illawarra, Brisbane and the Knights... :D :D

titans_fanatic
30-10-05, 05:14 PM
Titans_Fanatic, you would be right in saying that.. the Doggies will go close this year...
We have so much new and exciting talent coming up the ranks that it is really going to be a special year for us.. :)... and hopefully another premiership...

Other teams I think are going to be contenders: Wests Tigers, North Queensland, St George Illawarra, Brisbane and the Knights... :D :D

Bulldog_titan311 are going to be going for the titans when they come in the comp

Titanium_BD1103
30-10-05, 05:16 PM
Yeah, of course... them and the Doggies... they will be equal.... no denying that, my 1st and second teams...

So I will go for the Titans against everyone except the Doggies....:D :D... same as many ppl on this forum will, especially the Dragons supporters.. :)

What about you, is it the same or are you going to support the Titans against everyone... ;)

Super Cronk
30-10-05, 05:19 PM
very hard to tell at this point....i think bulldogs, roosters, parra and dragons will be very strong next year and no doubt they will be contesting a spot for the GF.

Also i think storm will do better then everyone thinks..the broncos will up there as will cowboys and the tigers....so what im basically saying is....anyone could win it! :p

i want storm to...but i know it will be hard with a new halfback with little experince. i want broncos to win if the storm dont.

*is this ok parranoira or arent i allowed to post that ethier? :rolleyes:

titans_fanatic
30-10-05, 05:23 PM
Yeah, of course... them and the Doggies... they will be equal.... no denying that, my 1st and second teams...

So I will go for the Titans against everyone except the Doggies....:D :D... same as many ppl on this forum will, especially the Dragons supporters.. :)

What about you, is it the same or are you going to support the Titans against everyone... ;)

IM going for titans against everyone i sorta like alot of teams but never found one

GT_Titan
30-10-05, 05:55 PM
IM going for titans against everyone i sorta like alot of teams but never found one

Same, Titans will be my first team in 2007. Tigers and Cowboys my 2nd teams.

Steelers
30-10-05, 07:09 PM
I think the Dragons can go that extra step in 2006 and win it. Them or Parramatta. It is amazing how biast everyone is :p

The Original Idiot
30-10-05, 08:45 PM
The Storm will win thanks to Cronk and Inglis, and no thanks to the props.

..::Coops::..
30-10-05, 10:12 PM
It will be a broncos v cowboys final with the broncos winning and the man of the match will be Shane Webcke who i would expect be playing his final nrl game :D

i second that!!!

Sharks
30-10-05, 10:59 PM
Sharks and Dragons grand final.

Warriors for spoon

Broncos for minor premiership.

Inferno
31-10-05, 09:41 AM
My heart says Sharks but my head thinks either Dragons, Eels, Knights or Roosters.

sonnyphil
31-10-05, 12:33 PM
sharks wil strugle theyve lost to many key players and every year they chock

..::Coops::..
31-10-05, 12:48 PM
sharkies for the wooden spoon!!!!

Inferno
31-10-05, 08:24 PM
They've only lost Stevo, and Peach. Stevo was missing for a lot of this year with injuries and suspension and we signed Ben Ross to replace him.

Peach will be a real big loss though, and we replaced him with nuffy in David Simmons.

We did sign a few great players though in Peewee Moke, Darren Albert, Ben Pomeroy and Tevita Latu.

There is no chance the spoons coming to Sutherland.

We haven't choked for a while mate... You have to make the finals to choke.

Super Cronk
31-10-05, 11:39 PM
They've only lost Stevo, and Peach. Stevo was missing for a lot of this year with injuries and suspension and we signed Ben Ross to replace him.

Peach will be a real big loss though, and we replaced him with nuffy in David Simmons.

We did sign a few great players though in Peewee Moke, Darren Albert, Ben Pomeroy and Tevita Latu.

There is no chance the spoons coming to Sutherland.

We haven't choked for a while mate... You have to make the finals to choke.

I agree with Inferno....Stevens hasnt played some great (consistent) footy for awhile...and was to busy dancing on the footy show...he is no big loss.

Peachey will be a big loss but only in the leadership way and the experinced side of things..his game play will be missed but IMO he was almost past it.

Pee wee moke is prolly one of the best youngsters going around in junior footy..and i cant wait to see him play first grade! Ben ross is a good signing....but i think he is slightly over-rated...a SOO player and a GF player yes, but he isnt going to solve problems up front(not that sharks have any big problems). Albert is another good signing and ben pomery has alot of promise. And hopefully vagana will get to 5/8 and partner kimmorley...i cant see them getting the spoon. they will make the 8...if they miss out it will only be because the other teams are far too good.

ridgey
01-11-05, 10:58 AM
i'd love the knights to win no.3 but i have to be realistic.they'll make the 8 though.
the roosters are my tip with anasta and harrison to provide that spark they lacked this year.
my big prediction for 06-the broncos to miss the 8 ;) !

Dakink
01-11-05, 11:40 AM
I agree I also dont see the Sharkies finishing bottom.

I think the Dragons are a real show. They have improved each year in placings and this will be the final year a lot of the big guns will be together.

Other than that - Unfortunately I see the Roosters performing better, as the Dogs despite the fact I would love to see both down the bottom.

Tigers will be round about again but now teams will be a little more prepared for them.

Cowboys will also be competitive - depends on how there forwards handle the players losses.

Parra havent changed much and should also be strong. Damn it another team I would love to see down the bottom.

The Original Idiot
01-11-05, 11:45 AM
Roosters and Sharks will both make the 8.

Kallan
06-11-05, 03:56 PM
Broncos will take out the 2006 premiership! :thumbsup:

Eel 33
07-11-05, 08:30 PM
:clap: After years of torment, my team from the west will finally bring the the Telstra Premiership Cup home to O'Connell Street Parramatta. :clap:

Eel 33
07-11-05, 08:32 PM
Maybe Parra Stadium can be burnt down and we get a new 1. :D

Steelers
07-11-05, 08:37 PM
Maybe Parra Stadium can be burnt down and we get a new 1. :D

LOL! I don't think you guys need 1, your current one is awesome!