PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching the Tennis?

Ryan
06-01-07, 02:16 PM
Couldn't find a specific Tennis thread so I started one......
Does anyone follow Tennis? I don't usually, but I'm watching it now (channel 7) , damn that Martina Hingis is sexy:
http://images.scotsman.com/2006/07/01/0107hingisb.jpg
Seems she's got abit of a temper too.........

Poida
06-01-07, 02:18 PM
Does anyone follow Tennis? I don't usually, but I'm watching it now (channel 7) , damn that Martina Hingis is sexy:
When nothing else is on Ill have a yogel.

jenny
06-01-07, 02:18 PM
No i dont Ryan.
But hows the Tennis :roll: :rotflmao:

Ryan
06-01-07, 02:22 PM
No i dont Ryan.
But hows the Tennis :roll: :rotflmao:
The Tennis is good Jenny, very close competition - I believe it is a final?
I'm backing Martina to win ;) ;) ;)

jenny
06-01-07, 02:25 PM
The Tennis is good Jenny, very close competition - I believe it is a final?
I'm backing Martina to win ;) ;) ;)
I'll switch it over and check it out Ryan :hi:

Robbie_Dee
06-01-07, 02:52 PM
I'll watch it if I'm bored, or when the Australian open starts...

Go_The_Doggies
06-01-07, 04:01 PM
Theres tennis on?..the only tennis I recall that is on is the patheic comp here in NZ..seriously..who cares?

I only mainly watch the big grand slams.:)

SuperCliffy#01
18-01-07, 11:55 AM
I watched the Marcos Baghdadis (Cyprus) v Gael Morfils (France) game and i gotta say it was one of the best games i have seen, that frog play can certainly hit the ball, especially that 190km line drive, this Frenchman was simply awesome.cya. :box:

Supergoose
18-01-07, 04:01 PM
I watched the Marcos Baghdadis (Cyprus) v Gael Morfils (France) game and i gotta say it was one of the best games i have seen, that frog play can certainly hit the ball, especially that 190km line drive, this Frenchman was simply awesome.cya. :box:

I'll back that SuperCliffy. Morfils was sensational - I hope there are more games of his on the box so we can watch him :box: some more of those line drives out.

Casey's Angel27
18-01-07, 05:20 PM
Didnt he try to blow off the interviewer guy?
I didnt watch the end... was taking a bit of a nap before Alias started... Lol

Lleyton Hewitt just won his 2nd round match too :)

Maybe i'll start an Official Australian open thread for news and stuff :)

Robbie_Dee
18-01-07, 05:22 PM
I watched the Marcos Baghdadis (Cyprus) v Gael Morfils (France) game and i gotta say it was one of the best games i have seen, that frog play can certainly hit the ball, especially that 190km line drive, this Frenchman was simply awesome.cya. :box: :spit: damn that game was good!!!!! FFS he is an entertainer!!!!!! Coming into the game, i was thinkin, C'mon Baghdadis, you can do it, but when i saw this fella play, I immediately jumped sides! I couldn't help but piss my self laughin when we was doin those slides on that Rebound Ace surface, and actually recorvering and running down the nest ball! That kid has a almighty future ahead of him...only if he doesn't keep breaking his ankle/foot! Damn he stuffs his body up by doin it though! But wtf was the go with his fake injury he acted out! That was so random, but, it his tactic worked! 6-0 in the last set!

Best/Entertaining game of Tennis I have ever seen!

EDIT** How funny was that when Jim Currier interviewed him after the match, he goes, 'Did you know this is not Clay?' LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! :mine: