PDA

View Full Version : Borat - The movie!!!

Robbie_Dee
24-12-06, 10:35 PM
Who's seen Borat??? That is the funniest movie i have seen for...ever:p!!! lol, He is sooooo funny i nearly pissed myself laughing! :laugh:

For those of you who have seen it, you have any idea on how it was made, ie, was it was all set up or was a hidden camera was used and it was all real??? He does the funniest stuff in that movie! :rotflmao:

If you wan't a good laugh, i recommend going to see this movie! It's hilarious!!!!!!!

DIEHARD
24-12-06, 10:38 PM
I loved the movie and was in fits of laughter and tears the entire time. Give him an Oscar! My girlfriend was disgusted.

Great movie but keep the chat here appropriate for such an...inappropriate movie.

And yes I believe the movie was largely for real and part staged/scripted.

I also highly recommend the movie!

Robbie_Dee
24-12-06, 10:41 PM
Yea it's one of those movies where, you either love it, or hate it...

How disgusting where those scenes where they were wrestling on the bed!!!! OMG i think that may have gone too far...but...best not get into that too much:p :laugh:

DIEHARD
24-12-06, 10:59 PM
Yea it's one of those movies where, you either love it, or hate it...

How disgusting where those scenes where they were wrestling on the bed!!!! OMG i think that may have gone too far...but...best not get into that too much:p :laugh:

Yea let's keep it vague, but it sure was the most disgusting scene I've ever seen in a film.

I can't wait for the DVD. I bet "Borat" will do a commentary!

Hoppy2007Dragons
24-12-06, 11:58 PM
movie had me in stiches, i prefer not to remember the bed scene though.

Social Loafer
25-12-06, 12:13 PM
Funniest movie I've seen in a long long time :laugh:

Loved it when he got that bloke to try the cheese his wife made :laugh: then there was the feminist groups :laugh:

BrisbaneBroncosRule
25-12-06, 01:20 PM
Yep, i saw this a few weeks ago. I was also laughing so hard through the entire movie. Borat/Sacha is a legend. :D

Gio
25-12-06, 02:50 PM
Haven't seen it yet... But I want too.