PDA

View Full Version : GFX section

Souths'n'Titans
23-12-06, 06:57 PM
Just by the shear number of interested members in GFX, I think it should get its own section. Over 100 pages in the request thread, but its own section with GFX mods and GFX help threads and a show off zone would help.

Robbie_Dee
23-12-06, 07:06 PM
Yea actually that's not a bad idea at all! I mean, that thread is now getting drowned out by just pure help needed with sigs...Maybe if this came with the new upgrade, there could be a thread for showing off sigs just made, one for pure requests and 1 for just general help needed with uploading etc...

Another section on gfx wouldn't go astray IMO.

Capital_Shark
23-12-06, 07:23 PM
I think this is a great idea. The request thread is getting a bit cluttered. A sort of show off ya work gallery would be excellent, I know I always pop into the sig request thread to have a look at what people are coming up with.

Poida
23-12-06, 08:16 PM
Why not put a tutorial up for how to make sigs. I see other forums that put some up.

Capital_Shark
23-12-06, 08:35 PM
Why not put a tutorial up for how to make sigs. I see other forums that put some up.

Well go steal one and put your name it for here lol

Why do hard work if someone else already has?

Poida
23-12-06, 08:53 PM
Well go steal one and put your name it for here lol

Why do hard work if someone else already has?
Lol i like ur way of thinking. :lol!:

Cowboys_Rabbit_Fan
23-12-06, 11:16 PM
I like the idea, bring it on DeeGan... pretty please :p

Titanium_BD1103
23-12-06, 11:18 PM
I don't think Graphics will get it's own section as in another forum in this place for graphics... I am just saying that from my personal opinion own opinion, not from a moderators call... because this is a sporting forum, not a graphics or gaming forum.

I do agree though perhaps another thread needs to be created specifically for graphics requests and gallery work... and then we can also merge the Rate the Signature thread into that thread.

It's a nice idea, and yes when we get time, we will find a good version of a tutorial for making signatures and post it... I haven't found one that is really simple yet and that won't involve you having to have CS2.

Souths'n'Titans
24-12-06, 11:27 AM
Just a thought though, if you look at most of the NFL official team forums, all have a GFX section. And it is obvious the amount of interested members in GFX and improving their own GFX, it just all adds up.

Queenslander
24-12-06, 12:11 PM
Just a thought though, if you look at most of the NFL official team forums, all have a GFX section. And it is obvious the amount of interested members in GFX and improving their own GFX, it just all adds up.

It will all be considered. The Titans forum is still a young forum and there is plenty of time to grow.

Souths'n'Titans
24-12-06, 06:22 PM
I mean, if there is a section for Forum games, when this is a sports forum, there should be a GFX section.

Queenslander
24-12-06, 07:03 PM
I mean, if there is a section for Forum games, when this is a sports forum, there should be a GFX section.

There isn't a section for forum games on these forums. We have a social bar.

Any changes in forum format/content will be decided after the planned forum upgrade.

Sonny-Skill
27-12-06, 09:17 PM
There isn't a section for forum games on these forums. We have a social bar.

Any changes in forum format/content will be decided after the planned forum upgrade.
Can we give feedback for what we'd like to see in the upgrade?

Williams
30-12-06, 12:19 PM
I really like this idea. Have a GFX team and stuff. This is a good go-forward for the forum, if it goes ahead :)

Jezza
16-07-07, 08:33 PM
I agree a GFX team would be awesome!!

Jezza
17-07-07, 06:32 PM
anyone with me??

Robbie_Dee
17-07-07, 06:34 PM
meh I am over it tbh. Couldn't really care now.

Jezza
17-07-07, 06:35 PM
well others might think differently!! :woot:

Teegy
18-07-07, 12:27 PM
well others might think differently!! :woot:
nope im with robbie. anyway their havent been requests for ages

Jezza
18-07-07, 03:54 PM
nope im with robbie. anyway their havent been requests for ages
because maybe everyone has already requested and nobody knows the thread exists!!

Teegy
18-07-07, 08:11 PM
its stickied and at the top of the Social bar. im not sure wether you were here when it was alot busier but their were over 5 requests a day. i had one a week ago and that was the first in weeks

Jezza
19-07-07, 03:46 PM
well i guess ur right