PDA

View Full Version : Titans: Team Store Now Open at Robina

Queenslander
06-12-06, 05:35 PM
Jetstar Titans Team Store Now Open

It?s the hottest gear in town, and now you can get yours at the Gold Coasts only Jetstar Titans Team Store, located at Robina Town Centre.

Situated below the food court in High street, the Jetstar Titans team store is a one stop shop for all of your authentic and supporter merchandise, and what?s more by purchasing from the Team store, you are directly supporting your team.

With Christmas just around the corner now is the perfect time to make sure your family are ready to cheer on the Jetstar Titans in 2007.

Jetstar Gold Coast Titans members will receive a 10% discount on all team wear and supporter merchandise.

http://www.titans.com.au/images/pictures/large/100_0884.jpg http://www.titans.com.au/images/pictures/large/100_0885.jpg

www.titans.com.au

Queenslander
06-12-06, 05:40 PM
http://www.titans.com.au/images/pictures/large/100_0885.jpg

Its great to finally see a complete Titans jersey out in stores, hopefully it will be widely released soon.

Robbie_Dee
06-12-06, 05:42 PM
the jersey looks good! as does all the other merchandise!

DIEHARD
06-12-06, 05:50 PM
Hell yea! I got a meeting down at the Gold Coast tomorrow. I will drop by the store.

I love the look of the new jerseys, glad they went with the white background!

BIG NEWS!

They got flags yet?

Titanium_BD1103
06-12-06, 07:34 PM
That store looks very nice indeed... :)

And I am very happy to see that the sponsor is on a white background, at least you can see the Jetstar logo now... :D :D

Well done to the Titans on another fine effort.... :)

Queenslander
06-12-06, 08:05 PM
One thing I just noticed the jersey's dont have the new NRL logo on it, plus I can't see any away jersey's :nope:

I would have at least hoped that the sponsored jersey's would get the new logo so that they are 2007 ready.

Future Star
06-12-06, 08:55 PM
One thing I just noticed the jersey's dont have the new NRL logo on it, plus I can't see any away jersey's :nope:

I would have at least hoped that the sponsored jersey's would get the new logo so that they are 2007 ready.

Really? coz i can see a bit of hazziness-colour thingy in the shape of the logo where its supposed to be....

Great Jerseys!

Queenslander
06-12-06, 08:56 PM
Really? coz i can see a bit of hazziness-colour thingy in the shape of the logo where its supposed to be....

Great Jerseys!

Yeah I also see the hazziness ;) and it looks very similar to this years logo. Next year's logo doesnt have orange in it, and for some reason on the new jersey it has got orange around the logo.

Grimmace
06-12-06, 08:58 PM
Interesting fact going a bit off topic, Are they changing the Logo ? because all the jerseys i have seen so far have not got the new logo on it.

Queenslander
06-12-06, 09:00 PM
Interesting fact going a bit off topic, Are they changing the Logo ? because all the jerseys i have seen so far have not got the new logo on it.

The Panthers have for their away jersey:

http://www.titans.com.au//forum/showpost.php?p=133150&postcount=60

That is the only one so far that has changed the logo

DIEHARD
06-12-06, 10:58 PM
Yeah I also see the hazziness ;) and it looks very similar to this years logo. Next year's logo doesnt have orange in it, and for some reason on the new jersey it has got orange around the logo.

Maybe they are the old jerseys that have been screen printed with the sponsors. We may have to keep waiting for an authentic on field 2007 jersey.

I'm dying for an away jersey!

The Dave
07-12-06, 05:49 AM
Got my Eels jersey yesterday and it has the new NRL logo

~lee~
07-12-06, 06:11 AM
Got my Eels jersey yesterday and it has the new NRL logo

would you be able to upload a pic of it The Dave?

The Dave
08-12-06, 04:57 AM
Sorry Don't know how to :mad: (http://www.parrafootyheaven.com.au/index.cfm?page_id=1104&fuseaction=display_product&display_product_id=1160&dummyvar=1#c0) But there is a link

~lee~
08-12-06, 08:40 AM
it looks good, means my parra jersey is out of date now with the new nrl logo. How long have you been supporting them The Dave?

The Dave
09-12-06, 03:07 AM
it looks good, means my parra jersey is out of date now with the new nrl logo. How long have you been supporting them The Dave?
TBH I have a few teams that I like, and of course just tend to follow the carer of my fellow Irishmna Brian Carney :) . Mainly Parra, the Broncos, Titans (of course), the Dragons and the Doggies. Hard to find a true love as we only see 1 or 2 games a week over here

~lee~
09-12-06, 06:18 AM
Im hoping sky will show us a few more games this year, maybe one of the friday night games or the monday one. 2 is not enough is it. They should do a half hour show on a tuesday/wednesday with all the weekends highlights too because the 2 minute highlights they show on sundays is a bit crap.

DIEHARD
09-12-06, 06:45 AM
Im hoping sky will show us a few more games this year, maybe one of the friday night games or the monday one. 2 is not enough is it. They should do a half hour show on a tuesday/wednesday with all the weekends highlights too because the 2 minute highlights they show on sundays is a bit crap.

You get better NRL coverage then us aussies get super league though.

I'd love a highlights show with all the weekly Super League action!

The Dave
09-12-06, 07:36 AM
They used to show a ten minute highlight package on the weekly show on Wednesdays on Sky. But now that is shown before the game on a Sunday morning, unfortunately some of us are too hungover to get up to watch it :cry:

Future Star
09-12-06, 08:05 AM
You get better NRL coverage then us aussies get super league though.

I'd love a highlights show with all the weekly Super League action!

They have one on Fox-Sports that i watch, and they show big games like the Grand-Final.

qld power
09-12-06, 08:54 AM
hmm those post have nothign to do with the titans stores ppl check where u post things

DIEHARD
09-12-06, 09:37 AM
hmm those post have nothign to do with the titans stores ppl check where u post things

Yea you are right. Sorry about that.

I open about 10 threads at once and sometimes don't realise what the TITLE is and just jump in and discuss. Sorry. Back to the topic.

TITANS STORE! I still haven't gone. :nope:

The Dave
09-12-06, 11:43 AM
Yea you are right. Sorry about that.

I open about 10 threads at once and sometimes don't realise what the TITLE is and just jump in and discuss. Sorry. Back to the topic.

TITANS STORE! I still haven't gone. :nope:
hmmm, an ordinary joe telling the mod whats what, ps did you notice what I have just done :topic:

~lee~
09-12-06, 11:47 AM
I think the titans store should be 'our mecca' and everyone has to visit it and get their photo taken inside the store.

The Dave
09-12-06, 12:12 PM
I think the titans store should be 'our mecca' and everyone has to visit it and get their photo taken inside the store.
Is ther merchandise there that isn't on the website and if so, why???????

qld power
09-12-06, 01:08 PM
hmmm, an ordinary joe telling the mod whats what, ps did you notice what I have just done :topic:
was it it aimed a a mod now shehhs

The Dave
13-12-06, 08:56 AM
The training vest and shirt oin the site a few weeks ago had the Jet Star logo on it, just looked right now and all that's on them are the RBK and the Titans logo, what's the story?

Kingytek
15-12-06, 03:02 PM
A couple of questions someone might be able to help with...

Does this shop have kids (8yr old nephew) jerseys, if so how much?

Also, these jerseys have the sponsors logo on them, is that the style that players will wear next year or will the images be inbedded into the jersey, not the sticker type like it currently is?

Hope someone can help because I'll be driving down from Brisbane to check it out and I don't want to waste my time this weekend due to having alot to do with Christmas preperations etc...

Thanks in advanced to anyone that can help...

lonegull
15-12-06, 04:07 PM
The training vest and shirt oin the site a few weeks ago had the Jet Star logo on it, just looked right now and all that's on them are the RBK and the Titans logo, what's the story?

i emailed chris knell with that question because a purchased two shirts thinking they were fully sponsored only to recieve clean skin shirts with the reebok logo on them after that i seen the website had changed to clean skins, i still havent received a reply from chris on this subject

The Dave
16-12-06, 05:03 AM
Thanks Lonegull, best of luck with getting a reply

Crouching_Tiger
17-12-06, 08:04 PM
So does anyone know if you have an official "fully sponsored" 2007 jersey for sale yet???

jenny
17-12-06, 08:12 PM
So does anyone know if you have an official "fully sponsored" 2007 jersey for sale yet???
Sorry i dont Know...but Mods or deegan will see this. and hopefully can help you! ;)

Crouching_Tiger
18-12-06, 09:31 PM
Well my friend up at the GC went to the shop the other day and told me they have sponsored jerseys for sale so i would ASSUME these are "exact replicas" of the players' on-field jerseys with full sponsorship. :)

jenny
18-12-06, 09:33 PM
Well my friend up at the GC went to the shop the other day and told me they have sponsored jerseys for sale so i would ASSUME these are "exact replicas" of the players' on-field jerseys with full sponsorship. :)
I'm going to Robina tomorrow...I'll check it out for you CT...What Exactly do you need me to check?

Queenslander
18-12-06, 09:36 PM

From all reports so far this is the only jersey available to Titans fans:

http://www.redmercuryproductions.com/titans/images/large/jersey_logo.jpg

It is sponsored however it has the 2006 NRL Telstra Premiership Logo. It is also available from the Titans online store.

DIEHARD
18-12-06, 10:10 PM
From all reports so far this is the only jersey available to Titans fans:

http://www.redmercuryproductions.com/titans/images/large/jersey_logo.jpg

It is sponsored however it has the 2006 NRL Telstra Premiership Logo. It is also available from the Titans online store.

I might try and snap one up, so I can continue my Gold Coast jersey collection.

It'll be expensive though, gonna be a tight new year. :dizzy:

dee13
30-12-06, 11:40 PM
I went into the shop today to get some info;

They now have sponsored training singlets (as seen in my Titans training photo thread). They are $50. Also the white sponsored longsleeve training shirt. $???

They now have kids sponsored jerseys and plenty of adult jerseys.

There is a good range of merchandise so go down and support the club.

They will be getting alot more stock in the next few days (early January). They are not totally sure but they think they will be getting mostly kids merchandise.

WARNING: I noticed in Rebel Pacific Fair. Some of the sponsored jersey did not have MARINA QUAYS sponsor on the back. Look before you buy.

As for the question about whether they are the final jerseys....
I have heard that the NRL Premiership embroiderey still had to be approved on the 2007 jerseys, by the NRL, and may not be the final NRL logo at this stage. *******Can someone confirm this info please*******

The Dave
31-12-06, 12:08 AM
I have heard that the NRL Premiership embroiderey still had to be approved on the 2007 jerseys, by the NRL, and may not be the final NRL logo at this stage. *******Can someone confirm this info please*******

Not sure, but I sincerely doubt that, as most jerseys have been released with the new logo on them and many fans would demand their money back

dee13
31-12-06, 12:22 AM
Not sure, but I sincerely doubt that, as most jerseys have been released with the new logo on them and many fans would demand their money back
Im going on what I was told by a manager at Rebel Sport here in OZ.

Like the Irish touch there Dave

The Dave
31-12-06, 02:02 AM
Im going on what I was told by a manager at Rebel Sport here in OZ.

Like the Irish touch there Dave

Lovin that dee13 :clap:

ps anyone have an idea when/if the sponsored trainingwear will be available on the website?

dee13
31-12-06, 12:55 PM
Lovin that dee13 :clap:

ps anyone have an idea when/if the sponsored trainingwear will be available on the website?
My ancestors come from Donegal, Ireland. back in the mid 1800's

dee13
01-01-07, 04:04 PM
Latest stock at the Titans shop. (Players apparel)

They have in fully sponsored short sleeve training shirts and singlet tops (the ones the players wear as seen in my photos). There are 2 training shirts. They come in blue and a reverse coloured white. Both the shirts and singlets are $60.00.

Fresh in are replica training shorts in navy blue with DTBS sponsorship. They are $40.00

Also available are replica player equipment bags with Titans and Jetstar logos. They are $80.00

Replica player backpacks also with Titans and Jetstar sponsorship fro $40.00

Junior replica jerseys with full sponsorship for $120 and of course adult sizes for $150.00

What I think is a great idea is the Autograph flag. Its white, has plenty of space for signatures and the team logo. Sorry guys I didn't get a price on that one.

Ohh.... for the girls.... G-strings with the Titans logo on the front. Hang on... technically that could be for the guys.

All the best
Dee13

Coaster
01-01-07, 05:06 PM
L

Ohh.... for the girls.... G-strings with the Titans logo on the front.

haha hope the Panthers dont go for this idea with there logo.

lonegull
01-01-07, 08:56 PM
Latest stock at the Titans shop. (Players apparel)

They have in fully sponsored short sleeve training shirts and singlet tops (the ones the players wear as seen in my photos). There are 2 training shirts. They come in blue and a reverse coloured white. Both the shirts and singlets are $60.00.

Fresh in are replica training shorts in navy blue with DTBS sponsorship. They are $40.00

Also available are replica player equipment bags with Titans and Jetstar logos. They are $80.00

Replica player backpacks also with Titans and Jetstar sponsorship fro $40.00

Junior replica jerseys with full sponsorship for $120 and of course adult sizes for $150.00

What I think is a great idea is the Autograph flag. Its white, has plenty of space for signatures and the team logo. Sorry guys I didn't get a price on that one.

Ohh.... for the girls.... G-strings with the Titans logo on the front. Hang on... technically that could be for the guys.

All the best
Dee13

I wonder if they will let me swap my shirts i bought before christmas from the internet i bought the shirts as advertised with full sponsorship and recieved clean skin shirts, i have emailed chris knell but have not recieved a reply

dee13
01-01-07, 09:51 PM
I wonder if they will let me swap my shirts i bought before christmas from the internet i bought the shirts as advertised with full sponsorship and recieved clean skin shirts, i have emailed chris knell but have not recieved a reply
Take it down with a printout of your reciept and give it a try. They may be charging a little extra for sponsored gear so that they can move the older unsponsored stock. Im not sure.

lonegull
02-01-07, 08:14 AM
Take it down with a printout of your reciept and give it a try. They may be charging a little extra for sponsored gear so that they can move the older unsponsored stock. Im not sure.

pretty hard when i am 1000km away, might try to find out the phone number of the store so i can call them

jenny
02-01-07, 08:37 AM
pretty hard when i am 1000km away, might try to find out the phone number of the store so i can call them
I can get it for you if you like Lonegull ;) Just say the word and i will.

DeeGan
02-01-07, 09:16 AM

lonegull

I was certain I gave you instructions re: the above. If you had no reply, it would have been more proactive in contacting myself instead of posting here.

Send the merchandise back to:

Chris Knell
PO BOX 198
Southport, QLD 4215

Enclose a copy of the receipt and LOD (Letter Of Direction) outling what has happened and I am sure Chris will organise the swap.

Let's keep in mind the Xmas break saw the majority of the guys out of the office, Chris included.

Cheers,

hugebrianfan
02-01-07, 03:34 PM
Im sure the titans store will do good in the future! There will be titans fans everywhere going in to buy merchandise! Im surprised at all the titans Merchandise that are out here in Penrith! I can only imagine what the store would be like up in QLD

dee13
05-01-07, 07:19 PM
Latest news from the Titan shop.

The 2007 NRL logo has been finalised and the new jersey is available at Robina.
The jersey has an all new nrl telstra premiership logo replacing the 2006 logo which were embroided on the Titans jerseys in the past.

Another changes to the jersey is the sponsor logos. The iron on transfer sponsorship has been replaced. The currents logos are unchanged but will be screen printed instead of iron on.

It is yet to be confirmed but Coca-cola Zero may be a shirt sponsor for the 2007 Titans. As always, I will keep you posted as news comes to hand.

One last thing Robina Stadium/Skilled Park is looking fabulous guys. I had a look over there today.

DIEHARD
06-01-07, 12:04 AM
I'll have to pick up one of these iron on shirts before they are replaced.

Helen
08-01-07, 11:14 PM

:rotflmao: Newcastle is just a little tooooooooo far way for me.

Helen

qld power
10-01-07, 12:41 PM

The jersey has an all new nrl telstra premiership logo replacing the 2006 logo which were embroided on the Titans jerseys in the past.

Another changes to the jersey is the sponsor logos. The iron on transfer sponsorship has been replaced. The currents logos are unchanged but will be screen printed instead of iron on.

It is yet to be confirmed but Coca-cola Zero may be a shirt sponsor for the 2007 Titans. As always, I will keep you posted as news comes to hand.

One last thing Robina Stadium/Skilled Park is looking fabulous guys. I had a look over there today.
what pricing on the adult jersey dee and have the discounted the others ones with 2006 badge

dee13
10-01-07, 01:09 PM
what pricing on the adult jersey dee and have the discounted the others ones with 2006 badge
Both the 2006 and 2007 Telstra premiership logo jerseys are the same price at $150.00 each. They had discounted the non sponsored jerseys, Im not sure how much and not sure how many left.

qld power
10-01-07, 04:26 PM
ok dee heres the order 1 jeresy sponsered with autographs and one 2007 jersey with new nrl logo lol

dee13
26-01-07, 03:34 PM
For all you Titans supporters waiting for the white away jersey to come in...
ITS HERE AT THE ROBINA STORE

2007 Gold Coast Titans away jerseys with full sponsorship are now available in store. Be quick as there were not many on the racks.

They have the 2007 NRL Telstra premiership logo and are a very stiking jersey. The price is $150.00 as are the Home jerseys.

There is also a new kids hat depicting BLADE, the Titans mascot.

Coming soon will be innaugural game caps. Navy blue in colour and depicting both the Titans logo and the Dragons logo. These caps will be a great keepsake to remember our first NRL game and will become a collectors item in years to come.

Stay tuned as I will be recieving more merchandise information in the next few days. If you have any queries feel free to ask and I will get back to you with an answer ASAP.

All the best
TITAN FOR LIFE
Dee13

qld power
26-01-07, 03:41 PM
For all you Titans supporters waiting for the white away jersey to come in...
ITS HERE AT THE ROBINA STORE

2007 Gold Coast Titans away jerseys with full sponsorship are now available in store. Be quick as there were not many on the racks.

They have the 2007 NRL Telstra premiership logo and are a very stiking jersey. The price is $150.00 as are the Home jerseys.

There is also a new kids hat depicting BLADE, the Titans mascot.

Coming soon will be innaugural game caps. Navy blue in colour and depicting both the Titans logo and the Dragons logo. These caps will be a great keepsake to remember our first NRL game and will become a collectors item in years to come.

Stay tuned as I will be recieving more merchandise information in the next few days. If you have any queries feel free to ask and I will get back to you with an answer ASAP.

All the best
TITAN FOR LIFE
Dee13
cant wait to see a pic of that jersey with sponsors

dee13
26-01-07, 03:55 PM
cant wait to see a pic of that jersey with sponsors
I will ask the merchandise manager to email me a photo and download it to this thread or the 2007 jersey thread. I does look pretty good

mb63
26-01-07, 04:52 PM
Does anyone know if the store sells the training shorts.

qld power
26-01-07, 05:13 PM
hey dee does this place have a website ??

Queenslander
26-01-07, 05:32 PM

To buy the merchandise online you can just go to the Titans Online Store:

http://www.titans.com.au/pages/page.php?page=47

It however doesn't have all the current stock available on the website, however I am sure that they will once round one comes around.

dee13
26-01-07, 09:13 PM
Does anyone know if the store sells the training shorts.
Hi there mb63,

The answer is yes they do have training shorts. On the rack there is 2 pairs of XL and 2 pairs of XXL. Not sure if there is any other stock in at the moment. They are identicle in sponsorship to the player shorts. The price is $40.00

dee13
26-01-07, 09:21 PM
:laugh: www.titans.com.au Sorry dude, not laughing at you. The online store is run by the club. The online store does not have the sponsored training gear. Robina Town Centre is currently the only place you can buy the sponsored stuff. From what I can tell other sports stores are not happy because they can't get their hands on it.

All the best
Dee13

qld power
27-01-07, 08:42 AM
dam slow online merchandising place lol

dee13
27-01-07, 08:51 AM
dam slow online merchandising place lol
What do you want tobuy and maybe I can be a middle man for you and your purchase. all I would ask is to pay the cost of postage.

qld power
27-01-07, 08:54 AM
i just wait to im over for origin 1 :( hopefully can meet alot of the legion at some games hey dee i see the front of the sponsered blue jersey u got any pics of the bak of u one

dee13
27-01-07, 08:59 AM
i just wait to im over for origin 1 :( hopefully can meet alot of the legion at some games hey dee i see the front of the sponsered blue jersey u got any pics of the bak of u one
The back is fairly plain. It has the words MARINA QUAYS and the company logo across top shoulders. If you have a look in the Jersey thread, it may be in there. I might go across to the store today and get some pics for all you guys wanting to see the new away jersey.

qld power
27-01-07, 09:00 AM
keep the bus ticket down and i will cover the fare lol

dee13
27-01-07, 03:42 PM
Here it is guys TITANS 2007 Away jersey
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/titansmerchandise001.jpg
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/titansmerchandise002.jpg
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/titansmerchandise003.jpg

They are now on sale through the Titans shop at Robina.
If you are interstate and you want one Private message your details through to me and I will pass it on to the Titans Merchandise manager who will process the sale and post out to you for free.

Poida
27-01-07, 03:48 PM
Thats a pretty good and basic Alternate jersey design.

Cowboys_Rabbit_Fan
27-01-07, 03:52 PM
ooh... sweeeeet :D Thanks Dee! That is one nice away jersey :D

Robbie_Dee
27-01-07, 04:06 PM
Damn, that is a jersey other teams can be jealous of! Looks totally awesome!!!!!!!

dee13
27-01-07, 04:29 PM
If you have any inquiries or orders, you can Private Message me and I will answer any questions as soon as I can, or if you have any orders I can pass on credit card and address details to the Titans shop who will gladly post to forum members for free.
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/titansmerchandise004.jpg
Home jersey $150.00
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/titansmerchandise005.jpg
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/titansmerchandise008.jpg
Player training singlet $60.00
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/titansmerchandise009.jpg
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/titansmerchandise006.jpg
Coaching track suit jacket Price ???
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/titansmerchandise010.jpg
Player training shorts $40.00 only 4 left XXL
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/titansmerchandise011.jpg
Long sleeve player training shirt $75.00 Short sleeve $60.00
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/titansmerchandise016.jpg
All caps $25.00
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/titansmerchandise017.jpg
Players back pack $60.00
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/titansmerchandise012.jpg
Also a range of womens supporter gear available

Once player replica clothing has sold out, new stock won't be available until mid March

Robbie_Dee
27-01-07, 04:56 PM
damn, $60 for a training singlet! seems a bit much don't ya's think :noidea:

dee13
27-01-07, 05:03 PM
damn, $60 for a training singlet! seems a bit much don't ya's think :noidea:
The Broncos singlets are about $55.00. This sponsored players gear is the left overs from the actual player kit out. I think they look pretty good. I now have the back pack, 2 player short sleeve shirts(1 blue ane 1 white) a jersey and the singlet. They are 100% polyester and are very light weight and comfortable.

Sydney Titan
28-01-07, 08:00 AM
Hello Dee,
Any latest on the 1st game caps. Will they only be sold through the shop or are they going to be on sale at Suncorp Stadium. I will be at Suncorp for first game so if they on sale there I would just buy one on the day when I fly up.

mb63
28-01-07, 10:14 AM
Hi there mb63,

The answer is yes they do have training shorts. On the rack there is 2 pairs of XL and 2 pairs of XXL. Not sure if there is any other stock in at the moment. They are identicle in sponsorship to the player shorts. The price is $40.00
Thanks Dee,have you got a link to order online.

dee13
28-01-07, 11:28 AM
Hello Dee,
Any latest on the 1st game caps. Will they only be sold through the shop or are they going to be on sale at Suncorp Stadium. I will be at Suncorp for first game so if they on sale there I would just buy one on the day when I fly up.
The deal is there will only be a limited run of 500 hats. The NRL are involved and have given specific guidelines to the design so it appeals to both Dragons and Titans fans. My guess at this stage is that they would be sold at both the shop and the first game. But remember they are limited to 500 only.

dee13
28-01-07, 11:30 AM
Thanks Dee,have you got a link to order online.
These shorts can't be purchased online. Thre are just 3 pairs left in the shop. Once they are gone they won't be getting new stock in until Mid to late March.

Steve
28-01-07, 12:28 PM
Do they have any bucket hats, or is it just the caps?

I might have to try to get to the game early to see if I can get one of those first game caps mentioned.
Definitely want one of the away jerseys too, i've had a few people comment on how good the home jersey looks when i've been out in it, and I prefer the white. :D

mb63
28-01-07, 01:20 PM
These shorts can't be purchased online. Thre are just 3 pairs left in the shop. Once they are gone they won't be getting new stock in until Mid to late March.
Could I then ring up & order as I live in Melb

Sydney Titan
28-01-07, 03:45 PM
The store looks great and hopefully I get a chance to visit round 2 as I will be flying in and out of Brisbane for Round 1.

dee13
28-01-07, 06:23 PM
Do they have any bucket hats, or is it just the caps?

I might have to try to get to the game early to see if I can get one of those first game caps mentioned.
Definitely want one of the away jerseys too, i've had a few people comment on how good the home jersey looks when i've been out in it, and I prefer the white. :D
No bucket hats yet Steve. Just a matter of time. Everything will explode in March I reckon

dee13
28-01-07, 06:25 PM
Could I then ring up & order as I live in Melb
I don't actually have the shops phone number. I only have their office number

Steve
28-01-07, 06:45 PM
No bucket hats yet Steve. Just a matter of time. Everything will explode in March I reckon

Sweet. I prefer them over caps, block the sun much better. :D
I'll have to spend a weekend down the coast once the season starts up, hit the shop to check it all out. :D

Sydney Titan
28-01-07, 09:12 PM
Yeah I like the bucket hats but I bought a NSW state of origin hat with just the visor and the wrap around band and found it a very nice and would be good if the Titans can release a visor hat.

dee13
28-01-07, 09:15 PM
Yeah I like the bucket hats but I bought a NSW state of origin hat with just the visor and the wrap around band and found it a very nice and would be good if the Titans can release a visor hat.
I will put it forward to Ian.

ozynorts
29-01-07, 08:45 AM

Do you have any pics of the stadium???

qld power
29-01-07, 02:40 PM
hey dee have they discount the non sponsered 2007 home jerseys or the same as sponsored inpricing

dee13
29-01-07, 06:09 PM
Do you have any pics of the stadium???
What I will do is, go over tomorrow and post a new photo by the weekend cos Im off to Sydney again.

dee13
29-01-07, 06:10 PM
hey dee have they discount the non sponsered 2007 home jerseys or the same as sponsored inpricing
Im not sure if there are any left but they had discounted to $100

xX_JP_Xx
29-01-07, 07:22 PM
The store sounds fabulouse, I hope my sis will take me so i can grab a jersey or 2 :lol!:

Do they sell Titan mugs? I want one :) lolz.

dee13
29-01-07, 07:27 PM
The store sounds fabulouse, I hope my sis will take me so i can grab a jersey or 2 :lol!:

Do they sell Titan mugs? I want one :) lolz.
Yes, I beleive so. If you ever go to Robina, the shop is at Robina Town Centre down the bottom under the food court. Knock yourself out there dude.

xX_JP_Xx
29-01-07, 07:28 PM
Will Do if i get a chance, next time i Drop by there i Will deffinetly check it out!

ozynorts
30-01-07, 08:38 AM
What I will do is, go over tomorrow and post a new photo by the weekend cos Im off to Sydney again.
sweet. I can't wait to get to the store and pick up my members gear!!!

qld power
31-01-07, 06:55 PM
is this the only place has the sponsered if not can someone give me details of name and maybe adress and phone number if they are avaiable in sydney

dee13
31-01-07, 07:10 PM
is this the only place has the sponsered if not can someone give me details of name and maybe adress and phone number if they are avaiable in sydney
From what I am lead to believe this is the only place. The Titans went to the expense of getting the sponsorship on their stock after they purchased from Reebok. Reebok are only doing clean merchandise except for the Jersey to all other sports stores.

Should see the looks I get from staff when I walk into Rebel or Amart Allsport with the sponsored training shirt on.

PROMETHEUS
31-01-07, 11:19 PM
I want a training singelet,a fully sponsored home jersey,and a players polo...thanks santa! :roll:

dee13
31-01-07, 11:25 PM
I want a training singelet,a fully sponsored home jersey,and a players polo...thanks santa! :roll:
PM me your C/Card details, Name & Address and I can organise it through the Titans shop. With free post.

PROMETHEUS
02-02-07, 10:47 PM
PM me your C/Card details, Name & Address and I can organise it through the Titans shop. With free post.
Sorry dude,i was just wishing out loud..i will be up there in march and will be visiting the store and hopefully talk my missus into using the old credit card!! :!:

dee13
12-02-07, 07:01 PM
Hi guys,

The store has a new range of bags and merchandise in stock. Its worth a look.

I will be visiting the store this week where I will be taking some photos to show what is in stock.

Queenslander
12-02-07, 07:11 PM
I went to this store a couple of weeks back and must say that this store is a definite place that all Titans fans must go to.

And plus the customer service is 100% :D

PROMETHEUS
12-02-07, 10:13 PM
Thank you for all your efforts and hard work dee13,its very much appreciated.

dee13
12-02-07, 10:19 PM
Thank you for all your efforts and hard work dee13,its very much appreciated.
Its no effort. I actually enjoy helping the club.

Steve Dangerous
12-02-07, 11:11 PM
i haven't been to the robina town centre in a long long long time.

what's the fasination with fully sponsored gear? i want to support my team, but not be a walking billboard for them.

anyway, the range of titans gear i've seen so far is fantastic. huge range of stuff. my only problem is that the sizes seem really 'baggy'. only reason i haven't bought titans clothing is that i haven't found anything that fits how i like it.

dee13
12-02-07, 11:31 PM
i haven't been to the robina town centre in a long long long time.

what's the fasination with fully sponsored gear? i want to support my team, but not be a walking billboard for them.

anyway, the range of titans gear i've seen so far is fantastic. huge range of stuff. my only problem is that the sizes seem really 'baggy'. only reason i haven't bought titans clothing is that i haven't found anything that fits how i like it.
Sound like you need a Broncos jersey. :rotflmao: They aren't to baggy unless your Nicole Richie.

Personally I prefer to buy and wear sponsored merchandise. If a company is good enough to provide the funds needed to maintain our team in the NRL, then that company is good enough to be put on display. The more value for money that the company gets, the more inclined they are to renew their sponsorship deal.

Bottom line... Without sponsors we dont have a team.

Queenslander
13-02-07, 09:14 AM

Trust me the Reebok is must better in terms of size. It is the NRL supporter gear that suffers most from over-sizing.

dee13
18-02-07, 08:19 PM
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/beachvolleyball07001.jpg
Small Titans carry bag $40
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/beachvolleyball07002.jpg
Large Titans carry bag $60
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/beachvolleyball07003.jpg
Blade back pack $30
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/beachvolleyball07015.jpg
Kids Blade cap $20, Other caps $25, Beanie $25
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/beachvolleyball07017.jpg
Titans clappers $6
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/beachvolleyball07018.jpg
Titans NRL shorts $30
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/beachvolleyball07014.jpg
BBQ apron $28

dee13
18-02-07, 08:32 PM
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/beachvolleyball07013.jpg
Jetstar Coaching Jacket $80
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/beachvolleyball07012.jpg
Ladies night wear $35
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/beachvolleyball07011.jpg
Ladies polo $40
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/beachvolleyball07010.jpg
Ladies singlet and pant set $40
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/beachvolleyball07005.jpg
Fleecy jacket $50
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/beachvolleyball07009.jpg
Mens polo $40
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/beachvolleyball07007.jpg
Mens polo $50
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/beachvolleyball07004.jpg
Kids Tee $25
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/beachvolleyball07008.jpg
T-Shirt $32
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/beachvolleyball07006.jpg
Titans Est 2007 Tee $25

Enjoy guys.

qld power
22-02-07, 06:31 PM
any non sponsered titans jersey home variety left dee and price???

dee13
22-02-07, 09:49 PM
any non sponsered titans jersey home variety left dee and price???
Yes . I noticed 1 left on Sunday at a price of $120.00 I think.

Social Loafer
22-02-07, 10:25 PM
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/beachvolleyball07015.jpg

What do you need a beanie for on the Gold Coast? :laugh:

Soft :D

PROMETHEUS
22-02-07, 11:06 PM
What do you need a beanie for on the Gold Coast? :laugh:

Soft :D
Its for when we visit freezing canberra... :sick:

Steve Dangerous
23-02-07, 12:02 AM
WOW

some fantastic stuff there.

i'm still wary about the sizings of the tops/jumpers, but those bags are really cool. will have to check 'em out.

i still haven't been to the store... cos i'm never near robina! haven't been to robina town centre for so so long. pity i don't have a day off for ages or i might trip down.

DIEHARD
23-02-07, 12:34 AM
My girlfriend got the beanie last week at Coffs. Looks awesome.

I've really after the BBQ apron as I volunteer on a weekly BBQ.

Love to fly the colours.

bigjim
23-02-07, 12:05 PM
Sound like you need a Broncos jersey. :rotflmao: They aren't to baggy unless your Nicole Richie.

Personally I prefer to buy and wear sponsored merchandise. If a company is good enough to provide the funds needed to maintain our team in the NRL, then that company is good enough to be put on display. The more value for money that the company gets, the more inclined they are to renew their sponsorship deal.

Bottom line... Without sponsors we dont have a team.

Absolutely, but I agree with Steve Dangerous. The sponsors are important, but that doesn't mean you have to have the latest sponsored shirt.

I got my shirt way back at Carrara when Bulldogs played the Warriors.

No sponsors, just Titan and NRL logo, cleanskin as you would call it, and I wouldn't have it any other way, I love it.

For me, it's about the team and the game. Sponsors are just a necessary distraction.

qld power
23-02-07, 12:14 PM
what are the sizing like are the generous in size labels as i like my football jerseys to be on teh baggy side

DIEHARD
23-02-07, 12:37 PM
No sponsors, just Titan and NRL logo, cleanskin as you would call it, and I wouldn't have it any other way, I love it.

Yea I love my clean skin as well, certainly will be something rare and unique!

PROMETHEUS
23-02-07, 08:22 PM
Why not get the cleanskin signed by the entire squad and then framed...imagine,the very first titans squad :D

Coaster
27-02-07, 06:56 PM
Ok i spent a fortune in this place.

I got a Away jersey
2 lady jerseys
1 ladies Tshirt
1 rebok hat
1 beenie, got it home relised they had stiched the logo to the front, ello, i wanna turn mine up at the front please.

Girl at the counter was sweet as, she even tried on my ladies jersey for me so i could judge the size of it :D

Just need one of those Jackets now, they are cool, cant justify it just yet in this heat.

And they need a little babys jersey also, would loke to buy 1 for my mates new bub.

League_Lover
03-03-07, 08:36 AM

The titans away jersey is the same as the home one but the away 1 doesnt have Jetstar on the front... it was in League Week 2 weeks ago

Queenslander
03-03-07, 10:48 AM
The titans away jersey is the same as the home one but the away 1 doesnt have Jetstar on the front... it was in League Week 2 weeks ago

Yes we know, I posted the comment your quoted last year ;)

We have pictures of a fully sponsored Titans away jersey plus nearly all of the 2007 NRL jerseys in the NRL 2007 Jerseys Thread found at the link below:

http://www.titans.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=6302 :D

League_Lover
03-03-07, 11:05 AM
sorry my bad lol

qld power
10-03-07, 12:59 PM
are the jerseys with the new back sponser available here yet?

dee13
10-03-07, 03:01 PM
I will follow up buddy and get a release date ASAP

qld power
10-03-07, 05:36 PM
I will follow up buddy and get a release date ASAP
dee and see also the gonna sell the other sponsers jerseys cheaper cheers

qld power
22-03-07, 03:57 PM
and the going to sell the other jerseys
dee any more news it has been 12 days since this post lol

Queenslander
22-03-07, 04:03 PM
and the going to sell the other jerseys
dee any more news it has been 12 days since this post lol

Not sure if they have got the new sponsored jerseys yet, however I do know that Titans gear is selling like hotcakes right across South East Queensland and that new orders are being pushed forward to meet the demand.

In case your wondering this is what the back of the Titans jersey looks like:

http://www.titans.com.au/images/articles/cropped/070312095958-jz3e0524.jpg

DIEHARD
22-03-07, 05:57 PM
http://www.titans.com.au/images/articles/cropped/070312095958-jz3e0524.jpg

That looks really good actually, blends in well. We are lucky all our sponsorship blends in and suits our jersey rather well.

I know a lot of people have issues with the white JetStar logo on the blue home jersey, but I like it and think it balances the jersey.

Titanium_BD1103
22-03-07, 06:41 PM
It's better than the black transparent logo DIEHARD that no one could read... I agree it adds contrast to the jersey... :)

The current away jersey on sale has Marina Quays sponsorship but not Australian Power and Gas... it looks really cool and later in the year when the full sponsored jersey comes out, I will get one... :)

DIEHARD
22-03-07, 06:44 PM
I have to admit that while I'm glad to see all this extra sponsorship money going towards our clubs, keeping them healthy. I am sad that we can't have players names on the back of the jerseys like we do at rep level, I think it would be a good marketing angle and also endear our players to the fans more. The average fan would pick up the players names and positions more, bringing them closer into the games.

That is my whinge for today, thank you. :)

Steve Dangerous
22-03-07, 11:10 PM
Not sure if i've posted this yet, but i visited the store a coupla weeks ago.

Looks good.

I've been meaning to get myself a beanie/scarf.

Ryan
22-03-07, 11:21 PM
Is this shop the same place where the merchandise sold online comes from?
I ordered a jersey and training shirt online on the 11th and paid by credit card, should I have got them by now?

Capital_Shark
22-03-07, 11:44 PM
Is this shop the same place where the merchandise sold online comes from?
I ordered a jersey and training shirt online on the 11th and paid by credit card, should I have got them by now?

All depends mate. The bloke whose credit card you used may have canceled it.

Ryan
28-03-07, 07:06 PM
All depends mate. The bloke whose credit card you used may have canceled it.

I wish I did use some other blokes credit card now. 2 1\2 weeks and I still haven't got my Jersey & Shirt.............

jenny
28-03-07, 07:08 PM
I know the Guy at robina Shopping Centre Ryan...I can PM you his Number if you like!:)

Ryan
28-03-07, 07:14 PM
I know the Guy at robina Shopping Centre Ryan...I can PM you his Number if you like!:)

That'd be great, Thanx Jenny.
I couldn't find a number on the website so I e-mailed them - no reply yet......:(

jenny
28-03-07, 07:16 PM
Glad to help....just let me know:)

C-Whiz
28-03-07, 07:20 PM
Went and had a look at the shop today. Lots of goodies, but no money left to spend.....

But, as I told the girl at the counter, the shopping centre directories (touch screens) send you to level 3 near David Jones, when the shop is level 2 under the food court. Don't know if it's been mentioned before.

jenny
28-03-07, 07:22 PM
Went and had a look at the shop today. Lots of goodies, but no money left to spend.....

But, as I told the girl at the counter, the shopping centre directories (touch screens) send you to level 3 near David Jones, when the shop is level 2 under the food court. Don't know if it's been mentioned before.

Good stuff Whiz!!!
You'll save up soon enough;)

Tamwelg
28-03-07, 10:09 PM

Any news on this yet. I'm waiting for it to be released before I get one. I have a polo shirt to wear to the game in the mean time, but would much prefer to be wearing the jersey.

DeeGan
29-03-07, 08:35 AM
According to the Mole in the RLW, we are in breach of NRL guidelines in having three sponsors on our jersey and we will open to fines from the NRL.

This is a possible reason behind not being able to pick one up.

Queenslander
29-03-07, 08:57 AM
According to the Mole in the RLW, we are in breach of NRL guidelines in having three sponsors on our jersey and we will open to fines from the NRL.

I assume you mean four sponsors, as many other clubs already have three jersey sponsors.

Tamwelg
29-03-07, 09:13 AM

Thanks DeeGan, I may have to get the jersey that is available now. Is is possible for someone to follow up on this to see if there is ever going to be another jersey release or if the one available now is going to be the final release.

qld power
29-03-07, 04:59 PM
hmm mr dee our merchandising guru u need to do some diggin for us

dee13
29-03-07, 05:03 PM
I can do. I haven't had much time lately to do anything because of my personal issues but rest assured I will be back in full mode with you guys soon. I will try to get over and see the guys at Robina this week for you all and update you on new stock.

All the best
Dee13

DeeGan
29-03-07, 06:18 PM
I assume you mean four sponsors, as many other clubs already have three jersey sponsors.

Yes ;)

DeeGan
29-03-07, 06:19 PM
Thanks DeeGan, I may have to get the jersey that is available now. Is is possible for someone to follow up on this to see if there is ever going to be another jersey release or if the one available now is going to be the final release.

To save time, I will speaking to Chris tonight.

You should have your answer in the morning mate.

Cheers,

Tamwelg
29-03-07, 09:15 PM
To save time, I will speaking to Chris tonight.

You should have your answer in the morning mate.

Cheers,

Thanks mate

DeeGan
30-03-07, 10:19 AM
The answer is being sourced for the forum currently.

As I touched on, we may be in breach of NRL guidelines with the fourth sponsor on the jersey so any answer currently is guess work or "opinion" until it comes from HQ.

Thanks,

DeeGan
30-03-07, 10:47 AM
Mid-April we will be receiving an allocation of jersey's with ALL sponsors.

Looks like I am buying two more jerseys which totals five :laugh:

qld power
30-03-07, 03:31 PM
man i will be so disappointed if i had brught one before now glad i held off gettign a jersey

Coaster
30-03-07, 03:43 PM
I wish they could make a jersey with a V collar, i hate the round neck on it.

Ill only wear the Jersey while we are playing, because i just cant stand that damn collar.

Queenslander
30-03-07, 05:05 PM
I wish they could make a jersey with a V collar, i hate the round neck on it.

Ill only wear the Jersey while we are playing, because i just cant stand that damn collar.

If you want a collar really badly than you could just wear the women's jersey.

If you didn't know already the womens replica jersey has a collar ;)

Tamwelg
31-03-07, 04:20 AM

Thanks for sourcing the answer for the forum DeeGan. I'm glad I held off. I'm going to get four in mid April :D, one for me, one for the wife and 2 kiddies sizes.

qld power
04-04-07, 02:59 PM
anyone tell me that have jerseys regarding sizing are the generous in them as i dont want a super tight one i like them baggy

Coaster
04-04-07, 03:03 PM
anyone tell me that have jerseys regarding sizing are the generous in them as i dont want a super tight one i like them baggy

No they are not baggy, i have a xtra large queensland jersey, and thats baggy, i have a XXlarge titans, and it feels snug, but i do have a phobia about things around my neck, so it could be just the collar.

Steve
04-04-07, 05:02 PM

Hard to say, I guess it depends how big you are.
I'm about 6'3 and 90-95kg, and my XL jersey fits alright. L was a bit too tight, I don't have the figure to wear something that tight. ;)

travop
04-04-07, 05:31 PM
awsome
by the way where is robina stadium located????
cause im on the coast most weeks n i still havent found it

Coaster
04-04-07, 07:04 PM
Go to Robina and its right near the Railway. Cant miss it.

I got myself a new Stubby cooler, and Singlet today.

The house is slowly filling with Titans stuff, to fight my wifes obsession with the Broncos.

TITAN PETE
04-04-07, 10:19 PM

Wheres the problem mate , there are 7 days in a week :rotflmao:
I'll be buyin another 2 just don't tell the Boss.

qld power
16-04-07, 03:29 PM
bumps this thread for update and to see if dee is still alive
dee can u check if they are gonna sell the current sponsored jerseys with out the electricity and gas for a cheaper price cheers

Boonarga
25-04-07, 07:43 PM
I finally got to the Titan store on the weekend. Nearly gave up as it wasn't where the directory was telling me! Grabbed a few items but I really was after a cleanskin jumper.
Later, I wandered past Lowes in the same centre and they have heaps of cleanskins for almost half the price. Left Robina very happy.

Tamwelg
26-04-07, 02:42 PM

They got the jersey's with all this sponsors on them in this morning. I was doing some shopping at Robina and decided to ask if/when they were due and to my suprise they arrived this morning and were still in boxes. I was the first to purchase one :D

Tamwelg
26-04-07, 03:33 PM
Just heard on Sea FM that Presto, Prince and Laffranchi wil be at the Titans Store in Robina from 6:30pm to sign autographs.

qld power
26-04-07, 05:22 PM
good job tam

chris_walker_fan86
28-04-07, 05:55 PM
i love the shop

travop
29-04-07, 08:47 AM
on the titan related buildings topic where in robina is robina stadium does ne one have a map that has it on it

Savannah
29-04-07, 07:46 PM
It's pretty much right beside the train station.

travop
29-04-07, 07:55 PM
It's pretty much right beside the train station.

okkkk wheres the train station im not that familar with the robina side of the gc

ozynorts
11-05-07, 05:10 PM
okkkk wheres the train station im not that familar with the robina side of the gc
exit 79, follow the signs to railway and Robina town centre and you can't miss.

ozynorts
11-05-07, 05:12 PM
I wanted to get a bucket hat but the tacky outline of blade on the back put me off. It needed to either be bolder or not there at all.

travop
11-05-07, 05:59 PM
i went 2 robina the other day and theres nothing there! theres the stadium some shops n the town center its not like surfers or broad beach
oh also i took some pics ill upload them when i can find the memorey card withe the pics on it

dee13
31-12-07, 03:55 PM
The Robina Town Centre Titans shop has moved into a much better location. It is now located where the old Robina Lions Den was near the Eastern carpark.

I have taken a few photos of their new range of merchandise from their player range including Polo shirts and Training shirts.

Player polo $80.00. (white or blue)
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/PICT0205.jpg
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/PICT0201.jpg

Player training jerseys $65.00. (blue or white)
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/PICT0202.jpg
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/PICT0204.jpg

dee13
31-12-07, 03:58 PM
2008 players training singlet $60.00
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/PICT0203.jpg
New 2008 jersey $180.00. (Home only)
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/PICT0211.jpg
Wide range of caps including these 2 new caps $25.00
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/PICT0208.jpg
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/PICT0142.jpg
Back packs $25.00
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/PICT0213.jpg

qld power
31-12-07, 04:18 PM
180 bucks for a jersey shakes head shocking

dee13
31-12-07, 04:33 PM
180 bucks for a jersey shakes head shocking

Yeah, I know. Its getting harder and harder for a fan, with a family, to buy his family their favorite teams jersey. If I wanted to get my family a jersey each it would cost me $900.00 for 5 jerseys.

You would think that with all that sponsorship splashed over them, prices could be kept down a little bit.

Coaster
31-12-07, 04:47 PM
That training singlet only lasted 3 washes also, before the labels came off.

For 60 bills thats harsh

jenny
31-12-07, 04:52 PM

For 60 bills thats harsh

Ya gotta take it back Coaster..I would:(

DIEHARD
31-12-07, 06:11 PM
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/PICT0142.jpg

I am in love with this cap!

Ryan
31-12-07, 08:12 PM

For 60 bills thats harsh

My jersey is the same, it's got the stick-on type sponsors that wear away every wash.

qld power
03-01-08, 02:26 PM
u sure about that jersey price 2008 tigers jersey is only 145 how come the titans one is so dare

dee13
03-01-08, 02:42 PM
u sure about that jersey price 2008 tigers jersey is only 145 how come the titans one is so dare

I have seen it in a few shops now and that seems to be the price across the board. Maybe it has something to do with the research costs into new fabrics used by the manufacturer Reebok. Im not sure.

Because of the cost and the fact that these jerseys are so alike to last years jerseys, I will predict that the merchandise sales of 2008 Titans jersey will be very low.

Most people can't afford to buy something they already have.

qld power
03-01-08, 02:45 PM
I have seen it in a few shops now and that seems to be the price across the board. Maybe it has something to do with the research costs into new fabrics used by the manufacturer Reebok. Im not sure.

Because of the cost and the fact that these jerseys are so alike to last years jerseys, I will predict that the merchandise sales of 2008 Titans jersey will be very low.

Most people can't afford to buy something they already have.

hey dee u know if any of the amart stores have a online store seen hodgoberro say that the last years titans jerseys are only 80 bucks would love to get one as cant get much in nz

dee13
03-01-08, 02:56 PM
Amart Allsport have a website but there is no online shopping connected with this site.

If you would like to make any inquiries their Gold Coast store numbers are:

Bundall 0755920255
Robina 0755932811
Tweed Heads 0755233111
West Burleigh 0755200218

Maybe you can set up something by calling them.