PDA

View Full Version : The Legion

DeeGan
28-11-06, 06:42 AM
The Legion

The Legion is a project I have been working on for some time and not long after starting this I recruited DIEHARD to help me in formulating this best supporter's group in the NRL.

What I have done is created a forum asking for expressions of interest out there which will help in creating a buzz on the forum for those who have been asking about memberships, especially "out of towners".

The group with be externally run though with the backing of the Gold Coast Titans club. What I am pushing for is something very similar to that of the Red V membership the Stg Illawarra Dragons have. So far, all bodes well on that front.

We will come up with a FAQ's thread and also give members the chance to ask questions. This will come nearer the end of the year.

There will also be a website for the supporters group.

For now, that is all.

DIEHARD and I would like to recruit some of your guys to help out in the near future. I can understand non Titans moderators not being able to committ to something like that.

Queenslander
28-11-06, 08:59 AM
I will put up my hand for doing some work if you need me. I may not be a diehard Titans fan (Sorry guys my Broncos membership is in the mail :laugh: ) But I want to help out where-ever possible. This is something special and I would be crazy to say no.

DeeGan
28-11-06, 09:06 AM
I will put up my hand for doing some work if you need me. I may not be a diehard Titans fan (Sorry guys my Broncos membership is in the mail :laugh: ) But I want to help out where-ever possible. This is something special and I would be crazy to say no.

You're a champion Queenslander :win: We can definately use someone of your character within the group despite supporting Brisbane ;)

We have a few things to finalise though at the moment it is all about creating interest in the group.

Grimmace
28-11-06, 09:19 AM
I'd be more than happy to help out with the N.S.W side of things Deegan

DeeGan
28-11-06, 09:32 AM
I'd be more than happy to help out with the N.S.W side of things Deegan

Great stuff, noted ;)

Steve Dangerous
28-11-06, 10:53 AM
caught me by suprise, but definately a good idea.

can't wait to hear a few more details and such.

Titanium_BD1103
29-11-06, 06:31 PM
Same Steve, not sure if I can help out too much, as I barely have time to do anything these days, but I will try to help out where I can... and try to get people to come to games.... :)

Queenslander
29-11-06, 08:07 PM
I just went onto Wikipedia and added a link to The Legion subforums. Hopefully this can get some new members onto the forums and even some members for the Legion. :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_Coast_Titans

lonegull
30-11-06, 10:02 AM
i can lend a hand if needed, just let me no

DeeGan
30-11-06, 10:04 AM
We'll be in touch guys! Thanks for your offers and cheers Queenslander on the link - we'll have a website that you can put there soon ;)

Regards,