PDA

View Full Version : Tri-N Nations Game 2: Australia v New Zealand

DeeGan
21-10-05, 09:27 AM
Tri-N Nations Game 2: Australia v New Zealand

Who will win?

Who will be the M.O.M?

Post your thoughts on this game in this thread before the second test in Auckland tonight.

Cheers

DeeGan

Dakink
21-10-05, 09:31 AM
I think Aus will win, though they are not playing to their capacity.

I think they aremore potent with Barrett in the team and Waterhouse not starting is a big plus.

MOM.... Johns or Barrett from the bench if he gets enough game time.

Teegy
21-10-05, 09:41 AM
Australia by 13+

MOM Barrett or Gasnier

DeeGan
21-10-05, 09:45 AM
Who will win?

AUSTRALIA

Despite the game being played on NZ's home turf, I see no other result than that being aN Australian win tonight which gets our campaign back on track for the rest of the Tri-Nations.

There was expected rust in our game last week, more so in defence than attack, and I think the kick up the proverbial will do us the world of good here tonight with NZ put to the sword by Johns, Lockyer and co.

AUS 28 NZ 12

Who will be M.O.M?

ANDREW JOHNS

I was just going to copy and paste last weeks nomination though that is cheating ;) lol

Darren Lockyer is due for a big game, he will come up trumps tonight though there is something about Andrew Johns in this game that will see me put some hard earned on the great number 7 picking up the M.O.M. honors tonight.

Johns, like all of us, is a proud Australian (or is that most as from memory we have Aussies going for NZ here at the forum ;) ) who was left hurting after losing last week in his return test after an extended lay off from the green and gold. Johns was outshone by his old rival Stacey Jones and whilst he won't come out and say it, I think he took that personal.

Joey will be in the thick of everything tonight and I can see him just dominating play racking up alot of points in this game (well at least I hope he is kicking tonight).

DeeGan

Super Cronk
21-10-05, 10:13 AM
aussies will win by 10 points +.

andrew johns will get man of the match.

matt cooper will get first try scorer

..::Coops::..
21-10-05, 10:18 AM
Aus by 8 points +
MOM wil go to a dragons player
and matt cooper will have an awsome game!

Queenslander
21-10-05, 10:31 AM
Australia by 8
MOM Steve Price

Dakink
21-10-05, 10:57 AM
Aus by 8 points +
MOM wil go to a dragons player
and matt cooper will have an awsome game!

A Bronco that likes the Dragons!!!

Or a Dragon undercover!!! Go on come out like the rest of us!!! Dragon\Titans to rule the world!!! err sorry Ill get back in my box now...

..::Coops::..
21-10-05, 12:09 PM
A Bronco that likes the Dragons!!!

Or a Dragon undercover!!! Go on come out like the rest of us!!! Dragon\Titans to rule the world!!! err sorry Ill get back in my box now...

lol.. yeah my old man is a dragons supporter, so i have a soft spot for them.:D

The Original Idiot
21-10-05, 02:06 PM
New Zealand will win by 6.
Vagana or Hape for Man of the Match.

Steelers
21-10-05, 02:39 PM
NZ 1-12

MOM Vagana

FTS Hape

Dakink
21-10-05, 03:15 PM
Not long to go now!!!!

'Ere we go 'Ere we go 'Ere we go....

The Original Idiot
21-10-05, 03:23 PM
Only 3 hours to go....

Sharks
21-10-05, 03:33 PM
I really want NZ to win cause it will be good for competitive international rugby league.Rugby League should be as competitive as Union tests.

Want NZ to win 13+,but think Australia will win 1-12
Lockyer for M.O.M

Steelers
21-10-05, 03:33 PM
Only 3 hours to go....

Only 1/2 hour if it was live :mad:

Dakink
21-10-05, 03:34 PM
Thats what radio and the net are for! Unless you dont wanna spoil it ...

ridgey
21-10-05, 03:48 PM
Australia to win but it'll be tight,MOM will be craig fitzgibbon only cause it's wet.