PDA

View Full Version : Most Disliked Club

Green Machine
23-09-05, 10:57 AM
You can only have 10 answers so ill put the ones i think most people dislike.
If yours is not there just post a reply.

Forgot poll on other topic.

Dakink
23-09-05, 11:17 AM
Broncos closesly followed by Eels, Dogs, Manly and the Rooters. Then the poor, poor winless Sharkies ;)

Mavfan
23-09-05, 11:24 AM
Canterbury
Brisbane
North Queensland and
Melbourne

Ill explain my reasons.

Canterbury: Cannot stand them. I suppose its a Rooster thing.

Brisbane: Cannot stand Wayne Bennett. The Broncos have had the gist of all our talent down here, and that is one of the reasons to why i cannot wait until the GC come into the comp in 07 to finally take away the Broncos rights to all queensland Talent. Carn the Titans.

North Queensland: Not a big fan of Graham Murray. Im not a fan of our two queensland teams quite frankly. Finally i can support a Queensland team with a good Management system in the GC.

Melbourne: One of the most dirtiest teams in the comp(Grapple tackle masters). With Micheal Crocker going their, they will be even more hated come the end of 2006.

Dakink
23-09-05, 11:26 AM
Think Bellamy can control Crocker?

Though I wonder if he wants to - look at Kidwell.

Mavfan
23-09-05, 11:34 AM
Think Bellamy can control Crocker?

Though I wonder if he wants to - look at Kidwell.

Lol

I think Craig Bellamy will accept the style of game Micheal Crocker plays with welcomed arms.

Honestly i can see the Storm heading down a dark path without Matt Orford. Scott Hill is getting old, and now they have the human penalty in Micheal Crocker. Crowd Figures will die down there like they did this season. The Storm are going to struggle.

All power to them i say.

HodgoBerro
23-09-05, 11:37 AM
i voted for the roosters - its just something i've always hated - but all i can say to that is WE'VE GOT HODGES!

Mavfan
23-09-05, 11:38 AM
i voted for the roosters - its just something i've always hated - but all i can say to that is WE'VE GOT HODGES!

Lol the chooks dont want Hodges when they have the future of New Zealand Rugby league in Iosia Soliola :P

HodgoBerro
23-09-05, 11:46 AM
Lol the chooks dont want Hodges when they have the future of New Zealand Rugby league in Iosia Soliola :P

Oh at the roosters v broncos game this year up in brissy they all said go the roosters blah blah i said we have hodges and everyone shut up!

Green Machine
23-09-05, 11:47 AM
Who does want hodges? rememeber that origin HAHAHA. If i was a roosters fan i would be thankful he left.

Steve Dangerous
23-09-05, 11:59 AM
Bulldogs and Rorters.

DIEHARD
23-09-05, 12:01 PM
Where is the Dragons? :D

Dakink
23-09-05, 12:07 PM
Where is the Dragons? :D

Not there!!!

So ptthhh!!!

..::Coops::..
23-09-05, 12:29 PM
i voted eels -can't stand the coach!
but i dislike rorters and sharkies

Dummy Half
23-09-05, 02:23 PM
Bulldogs, Roosters, Dragons and Knights.
I don't like any of them.

Hindy_Magic
23-09-05, 02:29 PM
i voted bronco's roosters and buldogs ashame dragons weren't there woulda voted for them as well.

Cliffy GC
23-09-05, 03:44 PM
wats doin
does no one hate Manly anymore

we loved being hated

DIEHARD
23-09-05, 03:45 PM
wats doin

we loved being hated

That is because Manly are pathetic. ;)

Cliffy GC
23-09-05, 03:47 PM
:mad: :mad:

ure gorn diehard hehehe

Dakink
23-09-05, 03:47 PM
Dont worry - I stillhate Manly - just hate Brisbane more.

DIEHARD
23-09-05, 03:48 PM
wats doin

we loved being hated

ure gorn diehard hehehe

That was like giving you a declaration fo war wasn't it? hahaha

Shadow XL
23-09-05, 04:15 PM
I went roosters, I dont know why but i hate watching them play, the most hated player tho for me plays for dragons i do not like Trent Barret in anyway, I mean i respect he is a great player but i cant stand him.

Dummy Half
23-09-05, 04:19 PM
I agree. I hate Barrett too. He's cheap

cyborg
23-09-05, 04:53 PM
gold coast titans

Titanium_BD1103
23-09-05, 04:58 PM
gold coast titans

AND another Kenneler joins the Gold Coast Forum... keep this up guys the whole of the Kennel will be here by the end of next week...LOL... :D

Nah I went the Roosters, I am a doggies supporter, don't like the way they play, don't like their players, and don't like idiots like some players who were there this year but are going to different teams next year... unfortunately I may start on liking those teams then.. :(

Titan In Newcastle
23-09-05, 05:32 PM
Whats wrong with my poor winless sharkies, other than the fact our half back is no andrew johns? kimmorley has won us games but lost use plenty as well. i dont think the sharks are a dirty side. when u have teams like dragons brisbane and manly how can u hate any other team? any how got the titans they will win a premiership b4 my sharks.

Snow
23-09-05, 05:36 PM
the Sharks aint a dirty team i think the storm are tho

most disliked teams for me are

Eels
Storm
Roosters
Dragons

Knightshade
23-09-05, 05:37 PM
The Goosters...yerck yerck yerck!!!

smerk
23-09-05, 05:50 PM
The Bulldogs

*Off-field drama
*The CEOs obvious distaste toward International League

Queenslander
23-09-05, 05:52 PM
The rorters are the worst with the bulldogs a close second. The rorters were pushed over the line by ricky stuart, he is so annoying............he is the mini version of phil gould

GC Bronco
23-09-05, 09:02 PM
What about Souths?

Moan, moan , moan....

"Nobody wants to play for us...boo...hoo..."

"Don't kick us out, we're a foundation club, we have the biggest fan base in the country..." BUT nobody goes to watch them...

And just because Russel Crowe is a fan... :p

Steve Dangerous
23-09-05, 09:11 PM
http://members.optusnet.com.au/mr.goodpart/pics/rorters.jpg

footyfan09
23-09-05, 09:31 PM
Roosters wuld have to be the most hated side there a bunch of pretty boys

Hyperion
23-09-05, 10:18 PM
Denis Fitzgerald is the reason for my dislike of Parrramatta. Need I say more?

Christabella
23-09-05, 10:29 PM
LOL @ "Strom"
Yeah I hate the Strom ... the Storm on the other hand ... :D

PARANoIR
23-09-05, 10:34 PM
http://members.optusnet.com.au/mr.goodpart/pics/rorters.jpg

hit the nail on the head.

Just ahead of Manly and the Broncos for mine.

DIEHARD
23-09-05, 10:35 PM
I dislike...

Parramatta
St George-Illawarra
Roosters
Bulldogs
Cronulla

Hyperion
23-09-05, 11:14 PM
I dislike any Sydney based club.

Inferno
23-09-05, 11:49 PM
Can't believe Manly didn't make that poll :rolleyes:

Personally the only teams I really hate are Manly and the Yokel Cowboys.

Can't believe people hate the sharkies. They aren't dirty and have never beaten a side in a Grand Final.

Why all the Shark hate?

Dakink
24-09-05, 09:25 AM
I dislike...

Parramatta
St George-Illawarra
Roosters
Bulldogs
Cronulla

Diehard - I saw a misprint in your list, you had the Dragons in there!

Super Cronk
24-09-05, 09:44 AM
does everyone dislike roosters because of their success?

Christabella
24-09-05, 09:49 AM
does everyone dislike roosters because of their success?
Hahahahahaha what success? The only time in the last 30 years that they won the grand final, the best performed team all year was kicked out.

Either you support the Roosters or you dislike them because they have all the connections to leading officials in the NRL, the CEO, the refeerees boss, the salary cap auditor etc. As a result they seem to be able to get away with things other clubs aren't.
Then there is the fact their coach is a little whinger whom is not even liked by some of their own fans and their halfback is an even bigger little whinger who is hated by some of their own fans.

Super Cronk
24-09-05, 09:57 AM
Hahahahahaha what success? The only time in the last 30 years that they won the grand final, the best performed team all year was kicked out.

Either you support the Roosters or you dislike them because they have all the connections to leading officials in the NRL, the CEO, the refeerees boss, the salary cap auditor etc. As a result they seem to be able to get away with things other clubs aren't.
Then there is the fact their coach is a little whinger whom is not even liked by some of their own fans and their halfback is an even bigger little whinger who is hated by some of their own fans.

im a storm fan ACTUALLY. I dont mind the roosters.....

And i dont mean successs in the number of premierships they have won...but they always seem to make the top 8 every year and play well ...last few years they have been below past years standards..but that doesnt make them un-successful.

and please the dogs get away with more then anybody esle in the league. The bulldogs have only proved to be a disgrace the last 6 or so years....so worry about whats going on in your backyard first.

altho i agree finch is **** and ricky is a whinger as is gould.

Christabella
24-09-05, 10:13 AM
Well you can't hate a team based on the fact they lost 3 grand finals in 5 seasons, if it were anyone else (with the exception of Parra, St George or Canberra) I would pity them.

mightybears
24-09-05, 06:37 PM
wats doin

we loved being hated

your my historic number 1 cliffy
but since superleague its the scabs of red hill at number 1

Storm
24-09-05, 08:42 PM
I'am currently a Storm fan as well but wont be in 2007.
The team I hate the most has to be Manly, first they take Brett Kimorely from us and now Matt Orford.
Yes I know the players have a choice but it just shows you how much money some clubs do have when trying to buy a premiership, I mean players, have.
And the name Manly, it just seems to wreak of some sort of insecurity :)

Dakink
25-09-05, 09:23 AM
Maybe call them Womanly?

Cliffy GC
25-09-05, 09:29 AM
Maybe call them Womanly?
:p not nice dakink heheeh

Dakink
25-09-05, 09:49 AM
Sorry - ish ;)

Titan In Newcastle
25-09-05, 10:09 AM
roosters buy there way into the finals by buying good players instead of blooding there juniors, thats why i hate em.

Dakink
25-09-05, 10:10 AM
Far from defending the rortes but wasnt Ricketson a life long rooster?

Teegy
25-09-05, 10:23 AM
Far from defending the rortes but wasnt Ricketson a life long rooster?
One out of 1000.

Titan In Newcastle
25-09-05, 10:54 AM
yeah ricketson was one of the local juniors, byt there are plenty that arent.
got to say i'd rather roosters than brisabane

Green Machine
26-09-05, 03:32 PM
So Roosters by far. I hate them because everything goes there way. Go Raiders !!!

Shadow XL
26-09-05, 03:46 PM
Well i think this case is settled, everyone one hate the roosters. Good work.

Mavfan
26-09-05, 03:51 PM
Well i think this case is settled, everyone one hate the roosters. Good work.

Correction, Not Everyone :)

Hindy_Magic
27-09-05, 12:14 AM
shoulda given us more option who ever made this thread

ridgey
27-09-05, 11:49 AM
i hate the Broncos,i live near brisbane am a proud Queenslander they have and have had some of the best players to play the game but i can't stand the constant Broncos crap that is rammed down our throats.i mean i know it's a 1 town team blah blah blah but c'mon have you ever sat and read a courier mail on a monday without wanting to burn it,yes for some Queenslanders the TITANS are a blessing!

robrabbitoh
27-09-05, 11:54 AM
gc bronco ur a goose , it was ur ceo at the time john ribot who stuffed things around with the league , he saw dollar signs in his eyes and jumped into bed with the fools over at fox and hopein to become rich so all in all its the bloncos fault

robrabbitoh
27-09-05, 11:56 AM
or watch ch9 and ch10 qld and its nuttin brisbane crap , these 2 stupid tv stations need to remember there is 14 other teams in the comp , not just one

ridgey
27-09-05, 12:01 PM
GO ROBRABBITOH!!!!
Rabbits will make the 8 next year mate,that's my 06 prediction

[BroncosGirl]
27-09-05, 12:12 PM
or watch ch9 and ch10 qld and its nuttin brisbane crap , these 2 stupid tv stations need to remember there is 14 other teams in the comp , not just one

Ohhh man ... we're quite aware there are 14 other teams ... BUT ITS BRISBANE .... of course they are giong to support their team ... duh! If you dont' like it, turn the tv off ... its only natural that BRISBANE channels in the BRISBANE area, will promote a BRISBANE team.
Watch the footy show, if you want to know about other teams in detail. Besides they cover other teams plenty if there is somethign to cover in local sports news... actually Im not sure what you're complaining about. What are you talking about ... the ads? :p

Anyways ... I hate the Roosters, thats about it. Oh sort of the Knights and Eels too, but not as much as the Roosters. Dont' like the Cowboys much either actually.

Teegy
27-09-05, 12:40 PM
Melbourne, Roosters, Parra and Bulldogs ar teams i could never support

robrabbitoh
27-09-05, 05:56 PM
thanks ridgy mate

robrabbitoh
27-09-05, 06:00 PM
ahhhh gez broncogirl how so 1eyed u r typical bronco , i admit i am souths sydney all the way but i do like to know whats goin on with other clubs and i watch all games that r on tv , but wont watch the brocos ch9 game anymore thanks to ben ikin and that goose chris bomberlouse however u spell that gooses name , so 1 eyed its shockin

[BroncosGirl]
27-09-05, 06:26 PM
ahhhh gez broncogirl how so 1eyed u r typical bronco , i admit i am souths sydney all the way but i do like to know whats goin on with other clubs and i watch all games that r on tv , but wont watch the brocos ch9 game anymore thanks to ben ikin and that goose chris bomberlouse however u spell that gooses name , so 1 eyed its shockin

I want you to explain to me how I am exactly one eyed? Ive been to Townsville, and they're all COwboys up there ... I don't ***** and moan about it.. why? Because its bloody Townsville home of the Cowboys.

Do you even watch the news hear properly, I do, ... and I see plently of coverage of other teams. And on sports tonight.

Im not saying it isn't a pain to a minority of people who live in Brisbane who don't like Broncos , but they need to accept they live in a town of another team, and of course they're going to promote that team. I mean of course you're going to get fustrated ... but is it channel 9s fault you supporter another team ...no... they're sponsers of the Broncos for gods sake. They can't please everyone. What do expect them to do? As for the GC i'm up there quite a bit too, and its not that bad, as bad as Brissie, and GC don't have a team (im saying that yet ... obviously when titans come in, there will be more coverage of them), Brisbane is the nearest option.

There plently of coverage about other teams ...
Go on though, why don't you write into the channel, Im sure they'll be happy to fufill what you think is acceptable coverage.

Oh and by the way ... you won't watch games because of commentators :rolleyes: ... well I hate the fact that most commentators are NSW, and Gould is baised towards NSW... and Fitler is always there to comment too ... but I'll still watch them, because I can look past that.

What do you mean all games on tv too... go on watch them nothing is stopping you .. if you want to watch ALL games, you have to have pay tv. I dn't quite understand what you are saying there?

It works both ways too, I know heaps of BRoncos supporters in NSW, theres hardly any Broncos coverage there ... but they don't whinge, because they know they're in NSW, and its not home of the Broncos. They deal with it.

Teegy
27-09-05, 06:28 PM
If you get Bomba then that means you live in QLD right

TDoGGBulldog
27-09-05, 06:51 PM
I hate

the roosters
the cowboys
the sharks
the tigers
the eels
the panthers
the knights
the sea eagles
the broncos
the dragons
the warriors
the rabitohs
the raiders
the storm

did i miss anyone??

I love the Bulldogs

Titan In Newcastle
27-09-05, 07:00 PM
I hate

the roosters
the cowboys
the sharks
the tigers
the eels
the panthers
the knights
the sea eagles
the broncos
the dragons
the warriors
the rabitohs
the raiders
the storm

did i miss anyone??

I love the Bulldogs
i hope thats not in the correct order coz the sharkies were 3rd

TDoGGBulldog
27-09-05, 07:03 PM
i hope thats not in the correct order coz the sharkies were 3rd

there not in any order... i hate them all equally

Teegy
27-09-05, 07:05 PM
Thats so fair of you

TDoGGBulldog
27-09-05, 07:08 PM
Thats so fair of you

im glad it is...

i like being fair...

robrabbitoh
27-09-05, 07:09 PM
well let u know im not the only who thinks this , why is everyday in the comment section of the brisbane papers , people write in complaining of the same thing u tell that since ur an expert, some of friends r bronco supporters and they too think the same thing

Green Machine
27-09-05, 07:10 PM
At least most clubs can keep themselves together off the field, unlike the bulldogs. Bulldogs have done the most damage to the game. I know other few teams have done stuff but none as much as the bulldogs.

Dakink
27-09-05, 07:10 PM
Im not saying it isn't a pain to a minority of people who live in Brisbane who don't like Broncos

Id dont even reckon the people in Brisbane who dislike the Broncos are in the minority - I think now days they are in the majority. Having spent alot of time there the Broncos are becoming more and more disliked. Time is nearly ripe for a second Brissie team....

Teegy
27-09-05, 07:11 PM
Wait until Titans are winning consistantly first. and we signed up all the good talent

Steelers
27-09-05, 07:13 PM
The Broncos. In South-East QLD, you either love them or you hate them, and I hate them. Finally Bronco haters have an alternative in the Titans!

Teegy
27-09-05, 07:15 PM
Great Avatar.

[BroncosGirl]
27-09-05, 07:15 PM
Id dont even reckon the people in Brisbane who dislike the Broncos are in the minority - I think now days they are in the majority. Having spent alot of time there the Broncos are becoming more and more disliked. Time is nearly ripe for a second Brissie team....

Hahahahahah!

Well I live here, and I can tell you, that isn't the case. Reguardless of how many opp. supporters you see, or however much you reckon broncos are disliked... the broncos fans are still the majority. I know there is quite alot of opp. supporters up here, during the season i see heaps of opp. jersey, but at the same time I see 3 more broncos jerseys. We get huge crowds, good local ratings when brisbane games are televised (sat games, sun games that are diff from nsw games etc).

Even if broncos fans being the minority was the case, tahts just another reason for them to televise more broncos coverage, too get more supporters.

robrabbitoh
27-09-05, 07:19 PM
they wont have much , when the titan kickoff , dont be suprised when most of the gold coast drop the broncos

Dakink
27-09-05, 07:19 PM
Thats why at the Dragons game their were just about more Dragons fans????

Green Machine
27-09-05, 07:20 PM
Broncos are just idiots....i cannont stand any of there players or staff, exceptions for webcke and lockyer who seem to be ok. But the rest i could not see in a lime green jersey. Bennent is all but dead, you never see him on the sideline or give pre game interviews or after the game. Its not hard to be a good coach when you have so many reps. A good coach makes a poor team on paper a good team on the paddock.

Cliffy GC
27-09-05, 07:20 PM
I hate

the roosters
the cowboys
the sharks
the tigers
the eels
the panthers
the knights
the sea eagles
the broncos
the dragons
the warriors
the rabitohs
the raiders
the storm

did i miss anyone??

I love the Bulldogs

damn you heheheheheheh

robrabbitoh
27-09-05, 07:21 PM
same with the souths game , there were heaps of rabbitoh supporters at that game , and there were a few other games during the yr that had a heap of other team supporters

[BroncosGirl]
27-09-05, 07:26 PM
Thats why at the Dragons game their were just about more Dragons fans????

No, its just thats BRoncos fans are too quiet? :rolleyes: Seriously it was only at the Storm game taht they were loud... and had chants going up and so on .... i was at that game, there were plently more Broncos fans.

Green Machine - Broncos are idiots ... wow do you know them personally? Bennetts not on the sideline because hes in the coaching box... and he doens't talk to the media much, because hes a smart man, the media just stir things up and twist words ... Bennett says what is neccessary and moves on. Well its ok you can't see them in a line green jersey, because they never will be.... although Frawls had a great year for you :rolleyes:

Thing is broncos have a good team on paper, but they don't perform on the field, I won't deny that, they can be real ****house, specially back end of the season. And bennett isn't a perfect coach, and he has now (finally) realised he needs to change things.

Wow, so much Broncos hate :D ... gotta love it... :p

[BroncosGirl]
27-09-05, 07:28 PM
same with the souths game , there were heaps of rabbitoh supporters at that game , and there were a few other games during the yr that had a heap of other team supporters

Nah, i was there too, way more Broncos supportes, but yes a fair few souths supporters.

Can I just say though, how nice the souths supporters are, the majority, I have to congratulate you guys on being great/fair suppporters :D I had a really nice couple sit in front of me, and had a lovely chat to them at halftime!!!

robrabbitoh
27-09-05, 07:31 PM
cause we r what the game is about , we like to watch a good game of rugby league

robrabbitoh
27-09-05, 07:32 PM
and ith the crowd , there were heaps of souths there cause the after game function in sth brissy they closed off one of the streets for it , there were heaps there

Titanium_BD1103
27-09-05, 07:35 PM
I know Tahl is like that... so fair... but Tahl what about the Titans, you have to love them to be here... ;)

Green Machine
27-09-05, 07:36 PM
do u know who Bennent started his coaching career for? Take one guess.

Steelers
27-09-05, 07:36 PM
Great Avatar.

Thanks. Got it from a friend.

[BroncosGirl]
27-09-05, 07:38 PM
do u know who Bennent started his coaching career for? Take one guess.

.. soo? :confused: is that where he got his stubborness from?

Ok , you know what Im sick of this ... Broncos suck... everyone in Brisbane should hate Broncos... Broncos should be kicked out of the season ... there no more argueing.

Teegy
27-09-05, 07:39 PM
Forget the Name but it was in Brisbane

[BroncosGirl]
27-09-05, 07:41 PM
Hes trying to say how he was assistent coach for Canberra??? not that it matters.

Dakink
27-09-05, 07:41 PM
'].. soo? :confused: is that where he got his stubborness from?

Ok , you know what Im sick of this ... Broncos suck... everyone in Brisbane should hate Broncos... Broncos should be kicked out of the season ... there no more argueing.

All sounds good but the kick Brisbane out bit - they are right up there with Manly as teams to hate! (sorry Cliffy)

Teegy
27-09-05, 07:42 PM
Ok i thought he asked where wayne started his 1st grade carrer

Teegy
27-09-05, 07:43 PM
Don't worrry Manly love to be hated

[BroncosGirl]
27-09-05, 07:45 PM
All sounds good but the kick Brisbane out bit - they are right up there with Manly as teams to hate! (sorry Cliffy)

Ok fine ... Broncos stay in the NRL ... fine by me of course :p

Green Machine
27-09-05, 07:45 PM
Teegy that chargers sign, those lighting bolts look like the storm ones.

Teegy
27-09-05, 07:46 PM
Well i guess chargers stole them 4 years before the storm had them

Steelers
27-09-05, 07:47 PM
Wayne Bennett started in QRL Comp before the Brisbane Broncos came into the NSWRL

Green Machine
27-09-05, 07:47 PM
hey? the storm might have got influenced by them.

Teegy
27-09-05, 07:48 PM
Wayne Bennett started in QRL Comp before the Brisbane Broncos came into the NSWRL
Do u remember the name of the club because i cannot remember. i know big mal played for them and they lost to Valleys in a grand final

Green Machine
27-09-05, 07:50 PM
Souths? I believe

robrabbitoh
27-09-05, 07:53 PM
it was either souths magpies or nths devils

Teegy
27-09-05, 07:54 PM
99% sure it was Souths

Teegy
27-09-05, 07:56 PM
100% sure it is souths just found his biography "don't die with the music in you"

Green Machine
it wasnt norths.

Steelers
i also think it was souths

Green Machine
27-09-05, 08:02 PM
Souths it is.

robrabbitoh
27-09-05, 08:05 PM
it was souths , its on the souths magpies site under history

a RABBITOHS FAN for 25 yrs and a member for 6 yrs

Fampa
28-09-05, 10:28 AM
Can I be the tenth person to say Souths?!?

ridgey
28-09-05, 11:13 AM
bennett took over from bob mcCarthy as coach of the southern suburbs magpies in brisbane again at the end of the 83 season after a short stint with them in the late 70's.they we're runners up in 84 to wynnum by 42-8 but made up for it in 85 by beating wynnum 10-8 in the grand final .players to be coached by bennett at souths include mal meninga,gary belcher,peter jackson,gary french,chris phelan,norm carr,john elias and bob lindner.

ahhh the old brisbane comp they we're the days,GO THE DIEHARDS!!

Brycey
28-09-05, 04:26 PM
You can keep him!

Teegy
28-09-05, 04:29 PM
You can keep him!
Welcome Brycey

I'd let them keep him to

[BroncosGirl]
28-09-05, 04:32 PM
I doubt they'd want to let him go anwyays after his fantastic year at the Broncos.

Brycey
28-09-05, 04:38 PM
Thats good, keep him there. I mean the last thing we want is him costing another team a premiership dream, doing it with the Broncos is okay though.

Teegy
28-09-05, 04:39 PM
Roosters have got to make the finals first before anyone can ruin their premiership dream

Mavfan
28-09-05, 04:45 PM
roosters buy there way into the finals by buying good players instead of blooding there juniors, thats why i hate em.

Anthony Minichiello
Iosia Soliola
Anthony Tupou
David Shillington
Luke Ricketson
Ryan Cross
Adam Shubert
Nigel plum
Micheal Lett
Sam Perrett
Shane Shackleton
Lelea Paea
Lopini Paea
Mickey Paea
Heath Le'Strange

All Juniors that have played for the Roosters in first grade at some time.

In my opinion, there are only three reasons to why the roosters are disliked are quite simple.

1. Phil Gould
2. Success
3. Ricky Stuart.

For a start, id like to bring back a comment i saw from a member earlier. This member quoted that the only reason to why the roosters won the 02 Grand final was because the Bulldogs where stripped their points.

1. If you actually have a look, the Bulldogs where top performers in the first half of the season(no doubt) The roosters where the much better team in the second half as they where undefeated from round 18 to the Grand final. Thats 11 games Straight. They then went onto become the World champions, something in which not many other teams do.

2. Would the Dogs still have performed in 2002 if they didnt cheat the system? Maybe that is why there where so good hmm?

Regardless to what people think, the Roosters where the True premiers of 2002.

Yes they did lose two grand finals after that. That isnt success. Though, Becoming Minor Premiers by only losing 6 games in a season isnt what id call a lack of Success. They where without a doubt the best team of 2002, 2003 and 2004. People get sick of a rich club winning, THUS it turns to hatred.

They are a successful organisation. Its been a long time since another club has had their entire organisation represented on Grand final day. The roosters did this last year. People got sick and tired of seeing the Red, White and Blue.

So there are a couple of reason's to they the Roosters are hated in this day and age.

Teegy
28-09-05, 04:47 PM
Anthony Minichiello
Iosia Soliola
Anthony Tupou
David Shillington
Luke Ricketson
Ryan Cross
Adam Shubert
Nigel plum
Micheal Lett
Sam Perrett
Shane Shackleton
Lelea Paea
Lopini Paea
Mickey Paea
Heath Le'Strange

All Juniors that have played for the Roosters in first grade at some time.

In my opinion, there are only three reasons to why the roosters are disliked are quite simple.

1. Phil Gould
2. Success
3. Ricky Stuart.

For a start, id like to bring back a comment i saw from a member earlier. This member quoted that the only reason to why the roosters won the 02 Grand final was because the Bulldogs where stripped their points.

1. If you actually have a look, the Bulldogs where top performers in the first half of the season(no doubt) The roosters where the much better team in the second half as they where undefeated from round 18 to the Grand final. Thats 11 games Straight. They then went onto become the World champions, something in which not many other teams do.

2. Would the Dogs still have performed in 2002 if they didnt cheat the system? Maybe that is why there where so good hmm?

Regardless to what people think, the Roosters where the True premiers of 2002.

Yes they did lose two grand finals after that. That isnt success. Though, Becoming Minor Premiers by only losing 6 games in a season isnt what id call a lack of Success. They where without a doubt the best team of 2002, 2003 and 2004. People get sick of a rich club winning, THUS it turns to hatred.

They are a successful organisation. Its been a long time since another club has had their entire organisation represented on Grand final day. The roosters did this last year. People got sick and tired of seeing the Red, White and Blue.

So there are a couple of reason's to they the Roosters are hated in this day and age.
1 and 3 are exactly right for me

2 didn't happen this year but i still dislike them

Mavfan
28-09-05, 04:47 PM
']I doubt they'd want to let him go anwyays after his fantastic year at the Broncos.

Like i stated the other day. Iosia Soliola has filled that void very well. We do not need Hodges.

Soliola is only a pup, 19 years old. He has already shown the green light to drool over how good he will become.

[BroncosGirl]
28-09-05, 04:51 PM
Like i stated the other day. Iosia Soliola has filled that void very well. We do not need Hodges.

Soliola is only a pup, 19 years old. He has already shown the green light to drool over how good he will become.

Yep, so I guess everybody wins. :D

ridgey
28-09-05, 04:54 PM
is it just me or do elderly people with walking frames move quicker than justin hodges,that's post knee op as well.

[BroncosGirl]
28-09-05, 05:03 PM
is it just me or do elderly people with walking frames move quicker than justin hodges,that's post knee op as well.

Its just you, they had races of him vs grannys ats trainings ... and he won :rolleyes: :p

Teegy
28-09-05, 05:06 PM
I heard that he couldn't run down the new Lock (NRMA ad)

[BroncosGirl]
28-09-05, 05:19 PM
I heard that he couldn't run down the new Lock (NRMA ad)

:p :p :p Well wherever you heard it from ... I think the sources are inncorrect.

robrabbitoh
28-09-05, 06:10 PM
i didnt know the roorters had jrs , they just steal everybodies elses jrs

TDoGGBulldog
28-09-05, 06:16 PM
I know Tahl is like that... so fair... but Tahl what about the Titans, you have to love them to be here... ;)

oh no... i dont have to love anything...
cept the doggies:D

Teegy
28-09-05, 06:17 PM
oh no... i dont have to love anything...
cept the doggies:D
Out u go then :p

TDoGGBulldog
28-09-05, 06:19 PM
Out u go then :p

im to tired to go...:(

i played a huge huge game of footy today....

i accidentally knocked out a girl... :eek:

Teegy
28-09-05, 06:22 PM
I loved High school footy. did you win?

TDoGGBulldog
28-09-05, 06:23 PM
I loved High school footy. did you win?

yah we did:D

Teegy
28-09-05, 06:25 PM
We could never agree on the score. how did you knok her out

TDoGGBulldog
28-09-05, 06:30 PM
We could never agree on the score. how did you knok her out

i put a shot on her... and she fell over... and i ran over her 2 clear out and grab the ball... and she stupidly put her head up... and my knee smashed her in the back of the head.... i grabbed the ball and passed it to a team mate... and walked off casually.... leaving her there lol.... i felt soo bad... so i appologised after the game....

Teegy
28-09-05, 06:31 PM
You big Meany. i did something like that last year but i broke his nose with my Knee

TDoGGBulldog
28-09-05, 06:34 PM
You big Meany. i did something like that last year but i broke his nose with my Knee

hehe.... we broke a nose the other week...

and an arm.... haha... :D

Teegy
28-09-05, 06:36 PM
U r rough players

Brycey
28-09-05, 06:47 PM
i didnt know the roorters had jrs , they just steal everybodies elses jrs
Thats because you don't know much.

Brycey
28-09-05, 06:49 PM
Roosters have got to make the finals first before anyone can ruin their premiership dreamDamn straight, and when that time comes Finchy will step up to the plate and do a 'Hodgo and Walker'.

Teegy
28-09-05, 06:52 PM
Damn straight, and when that time comes Finchy will step up to the plate and do a 'Hodgo and Walker'.
Have you'se resign Chrissy Walker yet

robrabbitoh
28-09-05, 06:55 PM
ok brycey whatever , u would be suprised what i do know whats goin on and with the roorters , there is some interesting stuff gonnnna come out sometime sooon ohhhhhhhh will be funny how much of a crap coach is when puppet stuart is on his own , no goose gould to be there

timyone
28-09-05, 07:09 PM
well im not surprised the roosters are winning, but its good to see they still have it :D

Teegy
28-09-05, 07:11 PM
Welcome Timyone

timyone
28-09-05, 07:12 PM
hi
:D
im just hangin around in here tonight

Brycey
29-09-05, 07:46 AM
ok brycey whatever , u would be suprised what i do know whats goin on and with the roorters , there is some interesting stuff gonnnna come out sometime sooon ohhhhhhhh will be funny how much of a crap coach is when puppet stuart is on his own , no goose gould to be there
Wow, you know what many have known for some weeks now. Congratulations, was a ticket seat holder for several years and developed strong relationships with some of the club administrators, so as I said before; going by what you said you really do not know much.

Brycey
29-09-05, 07:47 AM
Have you'se resign Chrissy Walker yetI don't think thats going to happen as long as Ricky has the top job.

robrabbitoh
30-09-05, 08:17 AM
well all i can say then is 17-16 and the roorters will forever be in our shadows hahahahahaha

RustyBlade
30-09-05, 12:31 PM
I was looking for Manly :( Picked the rooters instead.
As a Sharkies fan for over 25 years I'm always gunna hate Manly :D

Brycey
30-09-05, 03:14 PM
well all i can say then is 17-16 and the roorters will forever be in our shadows hahahahahahaCongratulations on the win.

See thats the thing, unlike the Rabbitohs our eye is on the big prize. Not some mediocre rivalry, shadows are only out for 12 hours of the day. Enjoy the past, we will look towards the future thanks.

w00kle
30-09-05, 06:41 PM
Broncos for sure...

never go well in tipping comps because i will always tip against the broncs (cause i want them to lose) and tip with my heart and tip for the raiders.
so generally i am two points down every week

NathanK
03-10-05, 11:59 AM
oh my god, i cannot stand the dragons. by far my least favorie club in the WORLD!! im not sure what it is, but i think its gasnier, barret? cooper, and the red head guy (forgot his name)

i think its the players in the club which maes u dislike the club itself.

Green Machine
03-10-05, 06:45 PM
Welcome Wookle the 2nd Raider fan of this forum. ;)

kazza broncos chick
03-10-05, 07:55 PM
Roosters
Bulldogs
Dragons

Dunno what it is bout the roosters but have just always dislkied them, might have something to do with Ricky Stuart, Phil Gould. Love it when the Broncs belt the Roosters!

Steelers
03-10-05, 09:03 PM
oh my god, i cannot stand the dragons. by far my least favorie club in the WORLD!! im not sure what it is, but i think its gasnier, barret? cooper, and the red head guy (forgot his name)

i think its the players in the club which maes u dislike the club itself.

the red head is lance thompson. you can say what you want about the dragosn, the only reason i follow them is because they merged with my all time fav team!

Green Machine
07-10-05, 06:53 PM
I think this is mabye the biggest topic on the forums.

Queenslander
07-10-05, 06:54 PM
I think this is mabye the biggest topic on the forums.

Close mate but i think that the NRL A-Z Forum is the biggest so far :D

Super Cronk
07-10-05, 07:16 PM
I like the dragons but only coz we have given em some good ol beatings. And its always fun having a go at dragon fans.

Steelers
07-10-05, 07:21 PM
And its always fun having a go at dragon fans.

It is nice to know that I provide you with some cheap fun, even if it is at my expense :rolleyes:

Super Cronk
07-10-05, 07:23 PM
It is nice to know that I provide you with some cheap fun, even if it is at my expense :rolleyes:

hahahah....no way mate....dragons fans give as good as they get!

Christabella
07-10-05, 07:45 PM
You know I have just realised there is another reason why I don't like the Roosters ... they have taken out most hated team tag off us, if we don't have that what do we have?

BTW I have an answer for the above question I just choose not to make mention of it.

Green Machine
22-10-05, 08:28 PM
Any other voters?

Friend
22-10-05, 09:18 PM
Yeah i will vote as well. I hate the Bulldogs. The reason for this is because Gus Gould is always overating the players in that team. Plus its fun when Russel Smith refs becuase they always get flogged like the time they played souths.

Sharks
23-10-05, 01:03 PM
My most hated are DRAGONS and BRONCOS.

Oh and I really like that cronulla sharks team! :D

Coaster
23-10-05, 01:11 PM
Roosters i guess, only becuase there is no Stgeorge on that list

titans_fanatic
23-10-05, 02:08 PM
tricky so many to hate top three in order of hatred

1.st george
2.rorsters
3.bulldogs

Steelers
23-10-05, 02:11 PM
Why did my team have to merge with one of the most hated teams in the comp!

titans_fanatic
23-10-05, 02:49 PM
Why did my team have to merge with one of the most hated teams in the comp!

i feel for you brother

Christabella
23-10-05, 03:36 PM
Yeah i will vote as well. I hate the Bulldogs. The reason for this is because Gus Gould is always overating the players in that team. Plus its fun when Russel Smith refs becuase they always get flogged like the time they played souths.
Gould only rated two players higher than he should have, and with regards to one of them he only rated him from the time he had agreed to terms with the Roosters, with regards to the other I know all too well and I made plans for a "Gould is a Sonny groupie" banner only to have Sonny injured in the game before it was going to make an appearance. :rolleyes:

Also Russell Smith only refereed the Dogs once this year and that was against Newcastle not Souths.

J-Storm
24-10-05, 09:06 PM
Way too easy. I voted the Eels, and Im glad St George weren't there 'cos Id have voted for them as well. No offence to the Illawarra side of that venture 'cos I used to actually have a soft spot for the Steelers. I used to love their jerseys *wishes he knew where his old Steelers jersey was*...

Steelers
24-10-05, 10:10 PM
Way too easy. I voted the Eels, and Im glad St George weren't there 'cos Id have voted for them as well. No offence to the Illawarra side of that venture 'cos I used to actually have a soft spot for the Steelers. I used to love their jerseys *wishes he knew where his old Steelers jersey was*...

If only we were still around :(

Dakink
25-10-05, 01:01 PM
Better to be part of something great than not at all - I think so anyways.

The Original Idiot
25-10-05, 01:04 PM
Tell that to the bears fans.

Dakink
25-10-05, 01:12 PM
They didnt merge with something great though. They merged with Manly. That was a poor marriage that was always going to lead to divorce. I was a Dragon fan pre merger and now I am a St.George-Illawarra fan.

I would rather that than have the Dragons playing premier league. No offence intended to Bears fans. The only way I can forsee the Bears in the top grade again is either as the Central Coast Bears, A merger that move up the Coast or as a feeder club to a Central Coast team. Dont necessarily think that is right but I cant see the NRL letting another team back into a saturated market place.

Steelers
25-10-05, 04:02 PM
They didnt merge with something great though. They merged with Manly. That was a poor marriage that was always going to lead to divorce. I was a Dragon fan pre merger and now I am a St.George-Illawarra fan.

I would rather that than have the Dragons playing premier league. No offence intended to Bears fans. The only way I can forsee the Bears in the top grade again is either as the Central Coast Bears, A merger that move up the Coast or as a feeder club to a Central Coast team. Dont necessarily think that is right but I cant see the NRL letting another team back into a saturated market place.

The NRL won't ever bring back any Sydney teams or create new Sydney teams. They now consider it a national competition. In saying that, the Central Coast is separate from Sydney.

littledog
27-10-05, 03:45 PM
hate tha storm...... followed closely by the sharkies

Titanium_BD1103
27-10-05, 10:12 PM
Congrats to everyone for getting this poll in the news... yay for that.. as for the Central Coast.. it would be nice to see them back.. but then I'd have another team to support... I was a Norths fan from the time I was 6 to the end... and now it is the mighty Titans and the Dogs... so having 3 would be difficult... so yeah I reckon stick with 16 for now.. :)

Green Machine
02-11-05, 01:12 PM
Theres nothing wrong with the Dragons, they had and have alot more heritage and had alot more to lose then Steelers had with the merge. I like both the clubs and like the both clubs together. I think that the steelers need more publicity then what there receieving.

What do you mean news?

Dakink
02-11-05, 01:18 PM
A local paper ran a story on how the Titans fans were already building towards a rivalry between certain clubs.

Can someone put the story up?

Doesnt matter found it see here;

http://www.titans.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=767

Green Machine
02-11-05, 01:21 PM
MAD and i started it :D I have created the Titan Rooster Rivalry :eek: :D

Dakink
02-11-05, 01:23 PM
Nice one !!!!

Gotta hate them Roosters!!!

any other ideas to get us in the news!!

Green Machine
02-11-05, 01:27 PM
lol thanks, how about a Raider/Titan freindship :p

Dakink
02-11-05, 01:34 PM
After the year they just had the Raiders will be one of those teams that I hope do well.

Green Machine
02-11-05, 01:43 PM
So do I :(

Teegy
08-11-05, 10:25 PM
its my view that it is childish to hate another team because you were beaten by them in the grand final.

I wish you could understand that i dislike the storm afor many other reasons that were present years before the Grand Final.

I dont think they should have been in the comp. Ribot was handed them after the super league war, they couldn't get a crowd to save their life. their were teams kicked out sone after who had longer histories, players are grubs IMO.

Those were the reasons why i dislike the storm and i should add another being the small minded supporters of the team

Super Cronk
08-11-05, 10:30 PM
I wish you could understand that i dislike the storm afor many other reasons that were present years before the Grand Final.

and one of those reasons were because the players are grubs....so by your theory you also hate the dragons.

another reason was the storm cant get a crowd....but we have had 21,000+ to storm games....so we can get crowds...and going by this theory it means you also hate souths.

I think you need to look at why those other teams were kicked out a little more closley.

and ribot wasnt the best guy in the world.....i wasnt a big fan of his...didnt really bother me tho.

http://www.titans.com.au//forum/showthread.php?t=253

above is a link to the rules incase you think i have broken any again.

Teegy
08-11-05, 10:35 PM
Power Trip nothing. I support the dragons because i am loyal and have found that 2 instances where gaz gets drunk and baz hits someone does not makes a team of grubs. when i look through the storm i see Hill, Kidwell, Walker and Crocker. aswell as in past years players like Danny Williams, Howe and kearney. The storm over the last 5 yrs also average a crowd below any others. atleast South Sydney could blame bad performances on theirs.

Super Cronk
08-11-05, 10:44 PM
Power Trip nothing. I support the dragons because i am loyal and have found that 2 instances where gaz gets drunk and baz hits someone does not makes a team of grubs. when i look through the storm i see Hill, Kidwell, Walker and Crocker. aswell as in past years players like Danny Williams, Howe and kearney. The storm over the last 5 yrs also average a crowd below any others. atleast South Sydney could blame bad performances on theirs.

I edited that power trip bit....thought it was unnesscary.

Crocker hasnt played with storm yet...he hasnt done anything...and you siad you didnt like storm from before 99 crocker wasnt with the storm then nethier was walker.

Whats wrong with hill?

i dont see what was wrong with kearney....yes he did 1 really bad tackle on mcrackon, doesnt make him a grub..surely. howe was an idiot...dont know about a grub as such.

And when did storm start to lose their crowd numbers? 2001-2002....hmm coincedence that it happen the same years the storm missed the 8? So yes bad performances did hamper crowd numbers. Our form at times this year wasnt great ethier.

Souths dont have to compete with ___ of AFL teams. And Souths always say how much pride and history they have and all that....if that isnt a reason to go watch them play then i dont know what is.

Gaz didnt just get drunk...he got drunk and verbaly abused someone. Dont use alchol as an excuse for his disgraceful behaviour.

Baz hit someone in the back of the head 3 times...how is that different to what williams did? kearney never punched anyone in the back of the head.

kearney never drove without a license on a number of occasions.

kearney or hill never broke bail and caused grevious bodley harm.

We can go in circles all night and forever and ever....i dont think ethier of us is going to agree.

Super Cronk
08-11-05, 10:45 PM
Cronk since you have been replying for 8 mins i think you must be looking for storms crowd figures. i have no time left for you tonight so i finish this tommorrow sometime.

i wasnt looking for crowd figures(i have their crowd figures...it wouldnt take me 8 mins to find them)......i was actually keeping an eye on a ebay bid...is that alright moderator?

Teegy
09-11-05, 08:45 AM
You keep on about the Dragons are grubs idea. fair enough thats you opinion. i disagree wtih that and nothing will can my mind ATM. and the fact that storm don't receive any funding is crap. the nrl hardly hands money out to clubs. youll find that the State or local government provides the main funding. and i couldn't compare missing the 8 once or twice to souths being bottom 3 for last 5 years