PDA

View Full Version : What's the last movie you saw? - and how good was it?

Dummy Half
08-11-06, 05:54 PM
Basically the last movie you saw at the cinemas or on DVD or on TV etc.
and what would u rate it.

Mine was The Departed i give it (A-)
stars: Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon and Jack Nicholson
saw it at the cimemas today
was way better than i was expecting
really great story, acting, action and all that stuff
well worth seeing!!
-

jenny
08-11-06, 05:56 PM
Carlitos Way...Al Pacino..love him as an actor! I have seen this movie before...But i can watch it over and over again!

BrisbaneBroncosRule
08-11-06, 06:11 PM
Saw 2 and Razorback on Foxtel (friday night and last night)
Saw 2 - C, it sucked. :lol!:
Razorback - No Use Rating - Z- (should be less) It absolutley sucked

jenny
08-11-06, 06:13 PM
Saw 2 and Razorback on Foxtel (friday night and last night)
Saw 2 - C, it sucked. :lol!:
Razorback - No Use Rating - Z- (should be less) It absolutley sucked
:dead: :laugh:

BrisbaneBroncosRule
08-11-06, 06:14 PM
:dead: :laugh:
Have you seen them Jenny?

jenny
08-11-06, 06:15 PM
Have you seen them Jenny?
No i'm sorry to say Chris :laugh:

BrisbaneBroncosRule
08-11-06, 06:17 PM
No i'm sorry to say Chris :laugh:

Well dont worry. :laugh:
Razorback though is an Aussie Horror film made in 1984. It is soooooooooo stupid.

BrisbaneBroncosRule
08-11-06, 06:21 PM
Also to add another question to this thread -

What movie/film are you most looking forward to seeing?

Myself i cant wait to see Jackass - Number 2, its gonna be the funniest thing ever. I love watching Jackass, Viva La Bam, Wildboyz, Dirty Sanchez and The Dudesons. Awesome shows. :D

jenny
08-11-06, 06:21 PM
Well dont worry. :laugh:
Razorback though is an Aussie Horror film made in 1984. It is soooooooooo stupid.
LOL and aussie horror film from 1984 :') soooo sad :') .... :laugh:
You are like my brother Chris.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Chris!!!!!!!!! (another thing in common) He starts to watch a movie, if its BAD he wont turn it off! :curse:
drives me nuts...then spews how bad it was for 2hrs! :p

BrisbaneBroncosRule
08-11-06, 06:22 PM
LOL and aussie horror film from 1984 :') soooo sad :') .... :laugh:
You are like my brother Chris.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Chris!!!!!!!!! (another thing in common) He starts to watch a movie, if its BAD he wont turn it off! :curse:
drives me nuts...then spews how bad it was for 2hrs! :p

lol, well there is no use starting to watch a movie, and not finishing it :lol!: :clap: :satan:

jenny
08-11-06, 06:23 PM
lol, well there is no use starting to watch a movie, and not finishing it :lol!: :clap: :satan:
(UGGHHHHH* ITS A NIGHTMARE! :mad:

BrisbaneBroncosRule
08-11-06, 06:25 PM
(UGGHHHHH* ITS A NIGHTMARE! :mad:

poor poor Jenny :rotflmao:

The worst thing for watching a movie, is someone who has seen it before who keeps telling you what happens. or keeps saying "Here comes the good bit" "get ready for this bit", etc. NOW THAT IS A NIGHTMARE! :curse: :curse:

Nathalie
08-11-06, 06:26 PM
At the cinemas (not tv).. was Talladega Nights.

Was ok - even saw Bree from BB in the toilets afterwards - turns out she was in the same cinema. And silly girl, left her mobile and bag on the bathroom bench - OPEN - and was at the other end of the room :nope:

jenny
08-11-06, 06:28 PM
poor poor Jenny :rotflmao:

The worst thing for watching a movie, is someone who has seen it before who keeps telling you what happens. or keeps saying "Here comes the good bit" "get ready for this bit", etc. NOW THAT IS A NIGHTMARE! :curse: :curse:
I know! I knew a guy when i was in Sydney, who would come in and say! "Oh that guys gets killed in the end" :ok:

BrisbaneBroncosRule
08-11-06, 06:29 PM
I know! I knew a guy when i was in Sydney, who would come in and say! "Oh that guys gets killed in the end" :ok:

I would of said, well so will you. :yell: :yell: :lol!:

jenny
08-11-06, 06:30 PM
I would of said, well so will you. :yell: :yell: :lol!:
:lol!: my dad would bar him! he would say..Get him outta here!

BrisbaneBroncosRule
08-11-06, 06:31 PM
:lol!: my dad would bar him! he would say..Get him outta here!

lol :lol!: What an idiot though, ruining a movie for everyone else :sick: :noidea:

Nathalie
08-11-06, 06:31 PM
When the Sixth Sense came out, my grandpa had seen it (I had it) and he was telling me about it..

..he says 'and that twist in the end is really good. You know, when you find out that Bruce Willis is actually dead.'

:curse:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

BrisbaneBroncosRule
08-11-06, 06:33 PM
When the Sixth Sense came out, my grandpa had seen it (I had it) and he was telling me about it..

..he says 'and that twist in the end is really good. You know, when you find out that Bruce Willis is actually dead.'

:') That would make me close to be crying :laugh:

jenny
08-11-06, 06:34 PM

LMAO!!OH god love him! That really blew it for you! because the end of that was simply unreal! I was like :eek: he's dead!

jenny
08-11-06, 06:34 PM
:') That would make me close to be crying :laugh:
:') :p :laugh:

BrisbaneBroncosRule
08-11-06, 06:36 PM

Myself i cant wait to see Jackass - Number 2, its gonna be the funniest thing ever. I love watching Jackass, Viva La Bam, Wildboyz, Dirty Sanchez and The Dudesons. Awesome shows. :D

:!:

Nathalie
08-11-06, 06:37 PM
LMAO!!OH god love him! That really blew it for you! because the end of that was simply unreal! I was like :eek: he's dead!

Appropriate enough that you said that, he passed away earlier this year. Just days before I fell pregnant..weird.. And if my baby's just over a week late, it'll be born on my grandpa's birthday :eek:

jenny
08-11-06, 06:41 PM
I have a confession! I dont like the MOVIES much! My bad???
I like TRUE STORIES.. (movies) I'm weird ehhh?? Never ever liked sweets in my life, cartoons or Movies! Whats goin on???

jenny
08-11-06, 06:42 PM
Appropriate enough that you said that, he passed away earlier this year. Just days before I fell pregnant..weird.. And if my baby's just over a week late, it'll be born on my grandpa's birthday :eek:
OH NAT! I'm so sorry! thats sad!

BrisbaneBroncosRule
08-11-06, 06:44 PM
I have a confession! I dont like the MOVIES much! My bad???
I like TRUE STORIES.. (movies) I'm weird ehhh?? Never ever liked sweets in my life, cartoons or Movies! Whats goin on???

YOU IDIOT! :spit:

:!:
I love a good true story movie too. ;)

Nathalie
09-11-06, 11:10 AM

Saw parts of it last night (mate has it on dvd), and from what I saw it's hilarious.

Except the bee thing. That's just dangerous. But hey, I ain't saying no more.. :)

Sonny-Skill
09-11-06, 11:40 AM
The last one I saw at the movies was either Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift or Footy Legends. Both movies were good. I particaularly liked Tokyo drift because it gives us an insight into the Japanese world of Street Racing which we all know is the most technically advanced one. I also love the fact that the cars were mainly Japanese... the only downside I saw within the movie though was that most Jap cars we are all familiar with, such as skylines, supras, rx7, s2000 etc... are not in this movie. However, a little variety never hurt anyone :-)

The last movie I watched on dvd @ home was the animal with Rob Schnyder. That movie kills me everytime I watch. Sad thing is it only goes for 74 minutes :'(

Poida
09-11-06, 11:42 AM
last movie i watched at home was probably goldeneye.
at movies flight plan

[BroncosGirl]
09-11-06, 02:56 PM
I saw Saw 3.
It was excellent.

Dummy Half
10-11-06, 03:36 PM
Just watched A Few Good Men on DVD
good movie A-
"You can't handle the truth!" classic stuff
Tom Cruise
Demi Moore too! :naughty: