PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone

Casey's Angel27
05-11-06, 09:12 PM
Hey all titans fans.

My name is Jennifer but everyone calls me Jen

im from Melbourne Australia and am a huge Melbourne Storm fan. With my friend's cousin playing for the storm... i started barracking for them. Now that he has moved to the Titans... i barrack for them too... (Kinda like a second team... if thats allowed. lol) Oh his name is Nathan Friend... forgot to say that :lol!:

I love my sports... especially motorsport. I am an official at alot of meetings in Victoria... like the MotoGP and Formula 1's and for somethign a bit more local... the V8 supercars.

I tasted the atmosphere of my first NRL match this year... Storm vs Manly in september... must say. i had a complete ball. Got on TV too. haha

Anywho. thought i'd join to see what it is like...

Seeya around sometime :D

Jen :happy:

Poida
05-11-06, 09:14 PM
welcome jen have fun at these forums

Grimmace
05-11-06, 09:14 PM
Welcome ato the community and just out of courisoity do u follow a Alf team and if so which do you follow ?

Casey's Angel27
05-11-06, 09:15 PM
yeah i do... Essendon Bombers... (holds head in shame) :clap:

I assume you mean AFL... haha

MonaroMan
Welcome!

Nathan Friend is my second cousin or something, maybe I'm your friend? :p

jenny
Hey all titans fans.

My name is Jennifer but everyone calls me Jen

im from Melbourne Australia and am a huge Melbourne Storm fan. With my friend's cousin playing for the storm... i started barracking for them. Now that he has moved to the Titans... i barrack for them too... (Kinda like a second team... if thats allowed. lol) Oh his name is Nathan Friend... forgot to say that :lol!:

I love my sports... especially motorsport. I am an official at alot of meetings in Victoria... like the MotoGP and Formula 1's and for somethign a bit more local... the V8 supercars.

I tasted the atmosphere of my first NRL match this year... Storm vs Manly in september... must say. i had a complete ball. Got on TV too. haha

Anywho. thought i'd join to see what it is like...

Seeya around sometime :D

Jen :happy:
Hey sweetie...Welcome....I went to the Lexmark Indy here on the Gold Coast two weeks ago! You would LOVE it! :) Enjoy your time here Jen! Glad to have you on board! ;)

Casey's Angel27
05-11-06, 09:17 PM
Hey sweetie...Welcome....I went to the Lexmark Indy here on the Gold Coast two weeks ago! You would LOVE it! :) Enjoy your time here Jen! Glad to have you on board! ;)

Ooo i hate you... haha i so want to go to that one year... :laugh:

patrick
05-11-06, 09:17 PM
Welcome to the forums Jen, we are one big happy family!
Tell your friend that Friend's a good player! :)

Robbie_Dee
05-11-06, 09:18 PM
Enjoy, its a great forum, all the people are awesome!

jenny
05-11-06, 09:19 PM
Ooo i hate you... haha i so want to go to that one year... :laugh:
LOL! Its AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
PARTY...PARTY.....PARTY! :guit: I have NEVER experienced anything like it, and i have had some GOOOOOOOD times Jen! :p

jenny
05-11-06, 09:22 PM
And there's another FEMALE :clap: !!!! Right Guys????? :p

~Wild Child~
05-11-06, 09:42 PM
Hi Jen :D Welcome to the forums :D Enjoy and have fun :)

Casey's Angel27
05-11-06, 09:44 PM
thanks guys... and girls... hehe :D

jenny
05-11-06, 09:49 PM
thanks guys... and girls... hehe :D
Welcome :)

Hoppy2007Dragons
06-11-06, 12:10 AM
welcome.

Sonny-Skill
06-11-06, 02:02 PM
Welcome to the Forums Jen. If you have any problems, my good friend Jenny, and our good mate Doctor Zoidberg will be happy to assist you :hi:

jenny
06-11-06, 02:47 PM
Welcome to the Forums Jen. If you have any problems, my good friend Jenny, and our good mate Doctor Zoidberg will be happy to assist you :hi:
LOL!! sure will! :purdy:

BrisbaneBroncosRule
06-11-06, 05:32 PM
hey and welcome

SaRaH...
06-11-06, 06:27 PM
welcome to the forums ...

Titanium_BD1103
08-11-06, 07:34 PM
Hi Jen and welcome to the Titanium Forums.. :D :D

If you have any problems feel free to PM either me or any of the other mods for guidance as well as our Admin DeeGan... :)

Casey's Angel27
08-11-06, 08:36 PM
thanks everyone for the kind welcomes :D

jenny
08-11-06, 08:37 PM
thanks everyone for the kind welcomes :D
You are very welcome Jen ;)

Steel Dragon
10-11-06, 01:59 PM
Welcome Jen. Very sorry to hear you support the Storm and the Bombers (my two most hated teams in any sport anywhere, along with ****nal), but what the hey, my Wife supports the All Blacks. I'm also a motorsport fan (if you can't tell from my sig), particularly the V8s. Good to see Lowndesy get up this year, even though I'm a Holden fan.

Jason

Casey's Angel27
29-06-10, 03:50 PM
Im back :D

TITAN PETE
29-06-10, 04:43 PM
Did u get Parole :rolleyes:

Ryan
29-06-10, 04:48 PM
And just where the phark have you been Miss?

Casey's Angel27
30-06-10, 03:33 AM
Did u get Parole :rolleyes:
Ha ha very funny.
Um good behaviour. Dont know where thy got that from. :D

Ive been nowhere really, actually i think i went to america since i logged on here, oh and darwin too. :)

hows life been wihout me? Lol

DIEHARD
30-06-10, 01:38 PM
Welcome back Casey's Angel!!!!

I was in Melbourne for the opening of your new fantastic stadium. Hope the mighty Titans get an away game in Victoria in 2011!

Casey's Angel27
30-06-10, 06:03 PM
Welcome back Casey's Angel!!!!

I was in Melbourne for the opening of your new fantastic stadium. Hope the mighty Titans get an away game in Victoria in 2011!

I havent been to the stadium yet, been pretty busy with work and crap every bloody home game. Its pissing me off. And yeah, fingers crossed the titans come down here next year, we only seem to play each other once a year not twice so its melbournes turn next year.

DIEHARD
30-06-10, 07:22 PM
It's a shame we only play each other once.

The Storm are like a quasi QLD team and the match ups are mouth watering.

SMITH v FRIEND
SLATER v CAMPBELL
CRON v PRINC

But we sure are proud to have rolled the Storm at Skilled Park this year!

If you haven't noticed, I do have alot of affection for the Storm, this salary cap business has just made it even greater.

Casey's Angel27
30-06-10, 09:02 PM
Yeah. Salary cap breach. How fun was that?

I had no idea any investigation was happening and then just bang, bye bye everything i celebrated with the team.

Stunned isnt enough to describe how i felt.

But like the team, you start from scratch and get back to within the rules.
I just hope we dont lose many players but i think we will.

And yes, those matchups are really really interesting.
I find it hard who to barrack for, last year the titans beat us at home, and boy did i cop it since i went with Friendy's family to the game. :D

DIEHARD
01-07-10, 07:32 AM
My brother is a big Storm fan and the bad news broke on his birthday. April 22. : (

Casey's Angel27
02-07-10, 11:33 AM
Oh thats sad, yeah it was my friends birthday that day, we went out that night and i drowned my disappointment. Lol

DIEHARD
27-07-10, 06:01 PM
God. This thread is guaranteed spambot bait!

Fusion
20-09-10, 02:27 AM
Hey Guys, Don't be frustated,hope Good luck for next time.:thumbsup:
& i Love the Titans