PDA

View Full Version : What Really Grinds Your Gears

Pages : [1] 2 3

Darren Lockyer
18-10-06, 04:05 PM
If you have seen Family Guy The movie then you would know what i'm talking about. If you haven't it basically means what really gets you annoyed.

jenny
18-10-06, 04:26 PM
If you have seen Family Guy The movie then you would know what i'm talking about. If you haven't it basically means what really gets you annoyed.
Coming home from The Sunshine Coast today, and hitting Brisbane (heading for the Gold Coast) One bridge has been found to have a Crack in the supports...Its TRAFFIC HELL! We got through ok! But the Poor people who have to do it everyday...What a nightmare!! they say it will be some weeks maybe, before its ready to use once more! But HEY!!! Glad they found those Dam Cracks :dead:

Poida
18-10-06, 08:30 PM
what really grinds my gears is grinding my gears

W.I.L.T
18-10-06, 08:54 PM
Versing my old team in touch, being up by 3-1 at halftime then chasing a guy down over about 35m only for them to score off the play the ball and win with about 20 seconds to go.

Final score:
them 7 us 6.

SuperCliffy#01
19-10-06, 09:56 AM
A dodgy clutch.cya :)

Nathalie
19-10-06, 10:01 AM
Women who can't hijack a manual car properly :D

SuperCliffy#01
19-10-06, 10:10 AM

Well i have a confession, i can't drive a manual either.cya. :win:

DeeGan
19-10-06, 10:16 AM
The sporting media who at times sensationalise stories in order to sell papers/magazines whilst forgetting the impact their "stories" have on a sporting code, club, player or family.

Titanium_BD1103
19-10-06, 10:20 AM

I wouldn't go on about that... she is suffering from a serious addiction and its not a good thing... but yes I do agree when I first posted it, without knowing the full story, it was funny, now its just very very sad.

What Grinds my gears, well a short group for now... :lol!:

- People who get away with stuff when others don't and get in trouble, everyone should be treated equally.

- People who don't respect others

- People who don't indicate when they are changing lanes or turning... FFS... it's dangerous and confusing all at the same time.

Nathalie
19-10-06, 10:20 AM
Well i have a confession, i can't drive a manual either.cya. :win:

Nonono lol.. I was referring to the article about the female hijacker. Grinding gears..get it? Meh.... :p

~Wild Child~
19-10-06, 10:38 AM
People who spread untrue gossip about others...especially when done behind their backs...so they are unable to defend themselves... is cruel :(
Agree with TJ....Unequal treatment of people is sad.:(
And the worst of the bunch...back- s tabbers :( :(

Nathalie
19-10-06, 10:45 AM
People who convince you that they are so genuine, but they're not. I must say that I have encounted many of these types of people since I moved up to the Gold Coast :( But it's ok, I know you're not all like that lol.. anyone wanna be friends with me is most welcome :)

Poida
19-10-06, 10:53 AM
what grinds my gears is bigotry and discrimination.
like wtf is it with that?
people gotta learn to accept others for who they are

jenny
19-10-06, 10:54 AM
Fake people....HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
People who pretend to be, what they are not!

Grimmace
19-10-06, 10:56 AM
The thing that grinds my gear is: when people try to be people who they arent
In other words being a fake.

Poida
19-10-06, 10:59 AM
i also hate when i say i dislike something most do and i get shot down with abuse

Poida
19-10-06, 11:27 AM
new thing that grinds my gears is that woman highjackng car thread.
people rubbing in my mistake

Nathalie
19-10-06, 11:30 AM
new thing that grinds my gears is that woman highjackng car thread.
people rubbing in my mistake

Poida no-one's rubbing it in, ya goose :P

:)

Nat

jenny
19-10-06, 11:32 AM
Poida no-one's rubbing it in, ya goose :P

:)

Nat
Thats right Nathalie...just made a point! ....not being mean at all!

Poida
19-10-06, 11:34 AM
yeh well u didnt have to add the goose bit in

Nathalie
19-10-06, 11:35 AM

'Goose' is a term of endearment.

You goose.

:D

Capital_Shark
19-10-06, 11:36 AM

Your having a joke, right? Poida, mate, I'm pretty sure she wasn't trying to insult. If she was I'd reckon you'd cop more than goose.

Nathalie
19-10-06, 11:38 AM
Your having a joke, right? Poida, mate, I'm pretty sure she wasn't trying to insult. If she was I'd reckon you'd cop more than goose.

Exactly. I wouldn't waste 'goose' on someone I didn't like. :p

Poida
19-10-06, 11:38 AM
ok i got the joke now.
im just not used to people joking about me in a nicer way.

~Wild Child~
19-10-06, 11:39 AM
Yeah Nathalie is gorgeous :D

Nathalie
19-10-06, 11:43 AM

Awww *blushes* Ta

Poida
19-10-06, 11:57 AM
agreed

Nathalie
19-10-06, 11:59 AM
agreed :hi:

What is this?? (I was SO tempted to write 'a centre for ants' after that but I stopped myself :))

Haha what's going on..

Poida
19-10-06, 12:02 PM
lol dont look at me im missing

Go_The_Doggies
19-10-06, 01:36 PM
Um..media. Oh and people saying things publicly, and not getting their facts straight. :p:)

Poida
19-10-06, 01:38 PM
Um..media. Oh and people saying things publicly, and not getting their facts straight. :p:)
yeh people that do that are quite annoying.

Capital_Shark
19-10-06, 02:07 PM

lol Willie Mason grinds alot of people's gears.

Darren Lockyer
19-10-06, 02:33 PM
yes he does, I hate drivers who don't indicate

Robbie_Dee
19-10-06, 03:39 PM
I havnt read this whole thread, someones probably already said this but, i hate it when someone in front of you walks really slow and u cant get past them!!!! this ****** me off so much!! :curse: :curse:

Nathalie
19-10-06, 04:08 PM
I havnt read this whole thread, someones probably already said this but, i hate it when someone in front of you walks really slow and u cant get past them!!!! this ****** me off so much!! :curse: :curse:

Not just that - they also take up the whole width of the footpath (e.g. walking in the middle instead of off to one side)

Capital_Shark
19-10-06, 04:11 PM
Not just that - they also take up the whole width of the footpath (e.g. walking in the middle instead of off to one side)

Yeah! And then when they stop suddenly cause their walkers get caught on unlevel parts of the pavement. lol geeze people, patience is a virtue!

jenny
19-10-06, 04:13 PM
What about when you fall over on your face with a bag of groceries, with all these people around you! and nobody helps! Get back up with a badly bruised knee, and then limp back to work! YEP! that happened to me one day! :')

Darren Lockyer
19-10-06, 05:15 PM
What about when you fall over on your face with a bag of groceries, with all these people around you! and nobody helps! Get back up with a badly bruised knee, and then limp back to work! YEP! that happened to me one day! :')
i would of helped you jenny

jenny
19-10-06, 05:18 PM
i would of helped you jenny
My lil knight in shining armour *wink* thankyou Darren!

Nathalie
19-10-06, 05:45 PM
Well actually there are quite a few things. But I don't want to get myself too worked about it :p

Like:

* Inconsiderate drivers (and I don't even drive!!)
* When you're in the car and pedestrians cross the road when they're 10m away from a pedestrian crossing (Fair enough if the nearest crossing/lights are 200m away, but they're not. They're TEN)
* Seeing parents at the food court asking their 4-5year old kids if they want KFC or Maccas (you don't give them a choice of junk food, you TELL them what healthy foods they can eat :p)

And there are others. I'll keep you posted :)

Nat

Poida
19-10-06, 08:19 PM
what grinded my gears is being called a bandwaggoner

jenny
19-10-06, 08:21 PM
What do you mean Poida?

Poida
19-10-06, 08:22 PM
no not anyone here
on another forum people gave me total crap about only going for a successful team hence bandwaggoner.
i got so sick of it.

Robbie_Dee
19-10-06, 08:23 PM
What do you mean Poida?i think i know, because he/I support the cowboys, people automatically think we jumped on the bandwagon as soon as they became a good team. It is so annoying isnt it Poida

jenny
19-10-06, 08:23 PM
no not anyone here
on another forum people gave me total crap about only going for a successful team hence bandwaggoner.
i got so sick of it.
Who cares what they say! take NO notice!

jenny
19-10-06, 08:26 PM
i think i know, because he/I support the cowboys, people automatically think we jumped on the bandwagon as soon as they became a good team. It is so annoying isnt it Poida
Buggar them..don't worry Robbie! who cares...you take no notice, they probably had nothing sensible to say anyway! so they try and fire you up! ;)

Poida
19-10-06, 08:26 PM
it was worse with the fact a few cowboys fans were saying it too

Poida
19-10-06, 08:27 PM
i think i know, because he/I support the cowboys, people automatically think we jumped on the bandwagon as soon as they became a good team. It is so annoying isnt it Poida
yeah i know.
i had noone to stick up for me either

jenny
19-10-06, 08:29 PM
yeah i know.
i had noone to stick up for me either
LOL! Poida why do you make a post and leave immediately...Hang around!

Poida
19-10-06, 08:33 PM
pardon?
what do you mean?

jenny
19-10-06, 08:34 PM
pardon?
what do you mean?
When i look to reply to you, your gone!

Eel 33
24-10-06, 11:42 AM
Sydney traffic, enough said!!!

Go_The_Doggies
24-10-06, 12:17 PM
I'm glad you worked out who I meant..but its not just him..a whoollle heap of people do it..even myself sometimes.

Ummmmmmm also people talking about things they don't fully understand..like saying how they don't like it..and it looks silly, yet they don't fully understand what it means. :bored:

Sonny-Skill
24-10-06, 12:33 PM
Slow drivers, and slow walkers who take up the whole footpath!

Nathalie
24-10-06, 01:22 PM
Sydney traffic, enough said!!!

I completely agree with you - but don't forget Queensland traffic! Lol..

I don't think a lot of drivers up here understand the rule 'give way to your right' at roundabouts. Morons. I have seen many accidents almost happen because of failure to adhere to this rule. Also: tailgating. And failing to look when reversing out of a carpark - and failing to look when driving PAST a carpark when there is a car reversing.

Bleh, I'm going to go get some food. Me is hungry. :D

dean
24-10-06, 06:13 PM
Females who leave the toilet seat down!!! I HATE IT

DIEHARD
25-10-06, 01:04 AM
Banks and major companies outsourcing work to third world countries whose leaving Aussies unemployed and while continuing to tighten every screw to maximise profit.

~Wild Child~
28-10-06, 01:48 PM
The pool shop, quoting me $1600 for a pool cover :!:

Poida
28-10-06, 06:30 PM
I know what you mean, it pisses me off to the max. Fact is i know I'm not so i don't care if others think i am.
yeh but it annoys me more when i get hassled by other cowboys fans

Poida
29-10-06, 07:02 PM
what grinds my gears is what happened in the thurston thread :curse: :curse: :curse:

Grimmace
30-10-06, 09:54 AM
What really grinds my gears is when people say untrue rumors about you especially after you have helped them so in my own eyes people that do that are cowards.

broncos_cow_girl
30-10-06, 10:16 AM
Bad Drivers!

Sonny-Skill
30-10-06, 03:25 PM
Slow Drivers (considering I live life in the fast lane :laugh: ) and slow walkers who take up the whole footpath and move infront of you as you try to overtake them :curse:

W.I.L.T
30-10-06, 05:06 PM
Mowing over some pebbles that get fired into my shins.

~Wild Child~
03-11-06, 09:55 AM
Walking past a bus stop this morning, to see a woman and her children waiting for a bus. The two small children were playing beside the bus shelter amongst some leaves and rocks. These children were so small, maybe 3 and 4 years of age. They had found 2 filthy, dirty syringes amongst the leaves. They were pretending to give each other injections. :curse: :curse: The poor mother was distraught. :cry: :curse: :curse:
Thank you to Brisbane City Council, for their prompt action in sending a clean up crew to the bus stop.
And for the addicts out there...dont put children at risk by leaving your filthy pharaphenalia laying around. :curse:

Nathalie
03-11-06, 10:00 AM
Walking past a bus stop this morning, to see a woman and her children waiting for a bus. The two small children were playing beside the bus shelter amongst some leaves and rocks. These children were so small, maybe 3 and 4 years of age. They had found 2 filthy, dirty syringes amongst the leaves. They were pretending to give each other injections. :curse: :curse: The poor mother was distraught. :cry: :curse: :curse:
Thank you to Brisbae City Council, for their prompt action in sending a clean up crew to the bus stop.
And for the addicts out there...dont put children at risk by leaving your filthy pharaphenalia laying around. :curse:

Wow.. what @#$@holes those people were for leaving their disgusting pharaphenalia there.. I hope they get what's coming to them!! :mad:

What else grinds my gears is people who see you standing at the counter of a shop waiting for service, and they just walk right up to the counter and act as if you weren't standing there before them. :mad: :mad: :mad:

And not to be biased, but this is the honest truth (happens to me). I have NEVER seen a young person do this. Tends to be the older ones and especially women 50+. Not saying they all do this but in my personal experience, this is what's happened.

~Wild Child~
03-11-06, 10:17 AM
Wow.. what @#$@holes those people were for leaving their disgusting pharaphenalia there.. I hope they get what's coming to them!! :mad:

What else grinds my gears is people who see you standing at the counter of a shop waiting for service, and they just walk right up to the counter and act as if you weren't standing there before them. :mad: :mad: :mad:

And not to be biased, but this is the honest truth (happens to me). I have NEVER seen a young person do this. Tends to be the older ones and especially women 50+. Not saying they all do this but in my personal experience, this is what's happened.

The mother was sitting reading a book...I had to tell her what her children were playing with.Coming from a nursing background, I have seen small children, so sick from contracting the aids virus and hepatitis. :cry:
The addicts probably would excuse themselves by saying "Oh, sorry, we were stoned at the time". :curse:

:cry: :') :') :')

Nathalie
03-11-06, 10:27 AM
The mother was sitting reading a book...I had to tell her what her children were playing with.Coming from a nursing background, I have seen small children, so sick from contracting the aids virus and hepatitis. :cry:
The addicts probably would excuse themselves by saying "Oh, sorry, we were stoned at the time". :curse:

Also I see a lit of mothers walking along the footpath next to a busy road, with their 2-3 yr olds in front of them, running.. and not even maknig an attempt to stop the kids. :curse:

Steve
03-11-06, 10:29 AM
Being harassed for smokes (not that I smoke) and money when walking up Brunswick Street on my way to work. Every day for the past 7 years. Ugh.

Steve
03-11-06, 10:32 AM
Also I see a lit of mothers walknig along the footpath next to a busy road, with their 2-3 yr olds in front of them, running.. and not even maknig an attempt to stop the kids. :curse:

Some people just shouldn't be allowed to breed.

When I was at the Abbey Tournament this year, I saw a toddler crawl through the double roped area and out onto the field where things were taking place (Cannons being fired if memory serves). Whatever happened to supervision?
I guess they can't cope once they're outside of the house with no tv to babysit for them.

Nathalie
03-11-06, 10:36 AM
Being harassed for smokes (not that I smoke) and money when walking up Brunswick Street on my way to work. Every day for the past 7 years. Ugh.

Yes I used to work on Brunswick Street.. even though my work was only 1 or 2 blocks from the station, I still got harassed and wolf-whistled at.

Losers.

:curse:

Grimmace
03-11-06, 10:42 AM
The addicts probably would excuse themselves by saying "Oh, sorry, we were stoned at the time
Thats pretty uncalled for. When people take drugs they are not them same people some of them are decnet people I dont condone it but its a problem that they cant help.
So please dont stereo type Drug addicts as most of them arent that bad its just a few that create that type of image.

Nathalie
03-11-06, 10:44 AM
Thats pretty uncalled for. When people take drugs they are not them same people some of them are decnet people I dont condone it but its a problem that they cant help.
So please dont stereo type Drug addicts as most of them arent that bad its just a few that create that type of image.

I don't think it's uncalled for. People need to stop making excuses for this behaviour and start paying more attention to the victims rather than the criminals.

And I know you don't condone it (because you just wrote that you don't) :)

Grimmace
03-11-06, 10:47 AM
I don't think it's uncalled for. People need to stop making excuses for this behaviour and start paying more attention to the victims rather than the criminals.

They dont make excuses alot of them will admit it if you asked them. Theres not exactly a lot of help out there for them as i said these people change when they take drugs just like alcohol.
I wouldnt call them criminals as a lot of these people have had trobules in their past so i wouldnt bag them untill you know there sotry and reason behind it.

Nathalie
03-11-06, 10:54 AM
They dont make excuses alot of them will admit it if you asked them. Theres not exactly a lot of help out there for them as i said these people change when they take drugs just like alcohol.
I wouldnt call them criminals as a lot of these people have had trobules in their past so i wouldnt bag them untill you know there sotry and reason behind it.

I'm just saying that if their actions (because they're on drugs) cause harm to others, they do make excuses and there is NO excuse.

If they are harming no-one but themselves, it's just sad :')

People know the consequences though.. I just don't get why they do it. Doesn't make sense.

Another thing that grinds my gears is when you have something on lay-by for ages and the day after you pick it up, it goes on sale for half-price :mad:

:lol!:

Grimmace
03-11-06, 10:57 AM
I'm just saying that if their actions (because they're on drugs) cause harm to others, they do make excuses and there is NO excuse.

People know the consequences though.. I just don't get why they do it. Doesn't make sense.

There are alot of reasons behind it but if you want i can PM you a story about some one i used to live next too about what she did to her son Cant say here as it might upset some people

Steve
03-11-06, 11:03 AM

Another thing that grinds my gears is when you have something on lay-by for ages and the day after you pick it up, it goes on sale for half-price :mad:

I agree with you. Whatever situation people are in, there's always a choice. They choose to stay in the situation. They choose to take drugs.
Yeah things can be hard, and when you're in a bad situation, it can seem like impossible to get out of, but in the end, it's a choice. There's groups to help you out of bad situations, there's groups to help you if you're an alcoholic, or drug addict. I had a friend down the coast in both AA and NA, she'd let people trying to clean up stay at her house. One rule. You do drugs, you're out. She caught one of the girls she was helping shooting up in the toilets. Even with help some people just won't get out of it.

It's like killing someone when you drink drive. Being drunk isn't an excuse, infact, it should be a murder charge. You made the decision to drink and drive. What will happen isn't exactly an unknown.

jenny
03-11-06, 11:23 AM

I care for a person who has been through Hell, because they chose to take a certain Drug! We did not and never would, turn our back on them, because they made a DUMBass choice! Yes it was their decision to take it in the first place, YES it was dumb! But this person is not a bad person! Just made a huge stupid decision! which almost wrecked her life! But with love and care she is on her way back we hope! I dont think all junkies are bad...Dumb choices are made (thats for sure) And i think the friggin COURTS and whoever the cap fits, should be after the DEALERS, who are running around in flash cars, the designer Clothing etc! The Police told me when i gave them names, (and i will do it EVERYTIME I HEAR OF ONE WHO DEALS THIS CRAP!)
That they cannot understand why! When they catch these mongrels, the Courts let them back on the street in no time! One B@#@# i gave up, from Brisbane Got 5 years! and i will do it again and again! Stuffit!
Anyone who has children has to be very vigalent, because DRUGS do not discriminate, I am still young and have a good family and husband..But we have cared for 2 drug addicts (only one a family member)...TRUST ME....ITS HAPPPENING AT A PLACE NEAR US...CONSTANTLY..And its in ALL our schools, and we all know, we cannot put an OLD HEAD ON YOUNG SHOULDERS!
but its a reality, not something thats gonna go away in the near future..DRUGS are here to stay! In a perfect world, we would love to see people do not become addicted...but they do !Unfortunately....
GOVERMENTS DO NOT CRACK DOWN ON DEALERS HARD ENOUGH...ITS A JOKE...IT SHOULD BE A MANDITORY SENTENCE! THROW THE BOOK AT THEM!
I hope nobody ever has to see the things we have seen... And we have to spare a thought for the loved ones of the sick addicted people! They are truly suffering too! ;)

Nathalie
03-11-06, 11:29 AM
I care for a person who has been through Hell, because they chose to take a certain Drug! We did not and never would, turn our back on them, because they made a DUMBass choice! Yes it was their decision to take it in the first place, YES it was dumb! But this person is not a bad person! Just made a huge stupid decision! which almost wrecked her life! But with love and care she is on her way back we hope! I dont think all junkies are bad...Dumb choices are made (thats for sure) And i think the friggin COURTS and whoever the cap fits, should be after the DEALERS, who are running around in flash cars, the designer Clothing etc! The Police told me when i gave them names, (and i will do it EVERYTIME I HEAR OF ONE WHO DEALS THIS CRAP!)
That they cannot understand why! When they catch these mongrels, the Courts let them back on the street in no time! One B@#@# i gave up, from Brisbane Got 5 years! and i will do it again and again! Stuffit!
Anyone who has children has to be very vigalent, because DRUGS do not discriminate, I am still young and have a good family and husband..But we have cared for 2 drug addicts (only one a family member)...TRUST ME....ITS HAPPPENING AT A PLACE NEAR US...CONSTANTLY..And its in ALL our schools, and we all know, we cannot put an OLD HEAD ON YOUNG SHOULDERS!
but its a reality, not something thats gonna go away in the near future..DRUGS are here to stay! In a perfect world, we would love to see people do not become addicted...but they do !Unfortunately....
GOVERMENTS DO NOT CRACK DOWN ON DEALERS HARD ENOUGH...ITS A JOKE...IT SHOULD BE A MANDITORY SENTENCE! THROW THE BOOK AT THEM!
I hope nobody ever has to see the things we have seen... And we have to spare a thought for the loved ones of the sick addicted people! They are truly suffering too! ;)

Oh don't you worry, I think dealers are scum. Not addicts.

By the way - you're cool Jenny :D

jenny
03-11-06, 11:32 AM
Oh don't you worry, I think dealers are scum. Not addicts.

By the way - you're cool Jenny :D

I know Nat! they Prey on the weak! :curse: and thanks cutie..
I'm just doing my job, thats all! ;)

Nathalie
03-11-06, 11:43 AM
Yes all hail Jenny the cool one :P

Better see you at those games Jenny! And I can show you bubba! :D

Sonny-Skill
03-11-06, 11:45 AM
Nathalie, with all-do respect my good friend, nobody thinks Jenny is the coolest, other than myself!!! :D

jenny
03-11-06, 11:51 AM
Yes all hail Jenny the cool one :P

Better see you at those games Jenny! And I can show you bubba! :D
:lol!: thats a big call! :?)
Honey i will be working probably :nope: but will try and swing it somehow! :nope:

jenny
03-11-06, 11:52 AM
Nathalie, with all-do respect my good friend, nobody thinks Jenny is the coolest, other than myself!!! :D
Thankyou SS! mwahh!
But you may change your mind when you come to eat at the titanium bar and Grill! LOL! I might be the chef! :dizzy:

Nathalie
03-11-06, 12:02 PM
And she'll give me free food because she likes me :D

Hehe

Sonny-Skill
03-11-06, 12:09 PM
Thankyou SS! mwahh!
But you may change your mind when you come to eat at the titanium bar and Grill! LOL! I might be the chef! :dizzy:

Are you kidding? That will be the coolest bar/grill I'll ever eat at :win:

Hehe

That makes 2 of us :clap:

jenny
03-11-06, 12:10 PM

Hehe
You get two serves, for bubby as well! :purdy:

Nathalie
03-11-06, 12:14 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

~Wild Child~
03-11-06, 12:24 PM
They dont make excuses alot of them will admit it if you asked them. Theres not exactly a lot of help out there for them as i said these people change when they take just like alcohol.
I wouldnt call them criminals as a lot of these people have had trobules in their past so i wouldnt bag them untill you know there sotry and reason behind it.I know grimmace, but when you come up beside a situation as I did this morning...It's the vision of these children laying in a hospital bed, that brings out my anger. It's a normal first reaction to be mad at the people responsible. The government provide free syringes and rooms for these people to make use of...where no children would be exposed....I agree where Nathalie says that it's the ultimate victim, (the i nnocent child) who I am more concerned about. I have a right to be harsh with the addicts leaving these things laying around. When and if they cause a d eath of a small child because of it...It's not understanding I would be giving to the addict...It would be the parents of the child my thoughts would be with, and sharing their grief and anger.

Steve
03-11-06, 12:54 PM
On a slightly different note, but, I was reminded of it all the same. (the bit about leaving things lying around)

Smokers.
Take a walk down 1 block, and count how many cigarette butts you see lying on the ground. You'll give up long before you reach the end. It's disgusting.

I pass some buildings with offices in them on my way to work. I think they're mainly telemarketers (and let's not get started on THAT!), and every now and then, they'll come out in droves for a cigarette break.
The company/building/someone, has provided a receptacle for butts. Something to extinguish on and then put the butt into.
So I watch this guy, standing right next to it, take his one last puff, then flick it onto the ground.

Actually, one of these bastards (outside the same building) flicked one right at me a couple weeks ago, and claimed the wind caught it. I was ready to fling a fist back at him and claim the wind caught it. Even if it did, what's the excuse for littering?

Poida
03-11-06, 01:57 PM
I know grimmace, but when you come up beside a situation as I did this morning...It's the vision of these children laying in a hospital bed, that brings out my anger. It's a normal first reaction to be mad at the people responsible. The government provide free syringes and rooms for these people to make use of...where no children would be exposed....I agree where Nathalie says that it's the ultimate victim, (the i nnocent child) who I am more concerned about. I have a right to be harsh with the addicts leaving these things laying around. When and if they cause a d eath of a small child because of it...It's not understanding I would be giving to the addict...It would be the parents of the child my thoughts would be with, and sharing their grief and anger.
:!: :!: :!: thats pretty full on.
thats sick people leaving their needles out and not disposing of them properly

Go_The_Doggies
03-11-06, 02:01 PM
Ricky ****ing Stuart!!! tbh he makes my blood boil.

Poida
03-11-06, 02:05 PM

theres no excuse for them to leave their bloody needles on the ground.
:nope: :nope: :nope: :nope:
ur statement wasnt that uncalled for .

~Wild Child~
03-11-06, 02:08 PM
:!: :!: :!: thats pretty full on.
thats sick people leaving their needles out and not disposing of them properly
You're right...I've been feeling sick since I saw those kids with those needles. :sick:

~Wild Child~
03-11-06, 02:28 PM
theres no excuse for them to leave their y needles on the ground.
:nope: :nope: :nope: :nope:
ur statement wasnt that uncalled for .That mother was almost hysterical :sick: I had to stay with her until her husband arrived to collect his family. :')

Poida
03-11-06, 02:34 PM
That mother was almost hysterical :sick: I had to stay with her until her husband arrived to collect his family. :')
that was very kind of you to do.:)

~Wild Child~
03-11-06, 02:34 PM
that was very kind of you to do.:)
:')

Poida
03-11-06, 02:36 PM
:')
(HUG) just hope you dont come across that again soon

Poida
03-11-06, 02:50 PM
some more that grind my gears are when buses are too early, people who belittle someone or their opinions.

~Wild Child~
03-11-06, 02:52 PM
(HUG) just hope you dont come across that again soon
Thank you Paddy :)

It scared me, just them pretending to inject each other made my heart pound :sick:

Steve
03-11-06, 03:03 PM
some more that grind my gears are when buses are too early, people who belittle someone or their opinions.

Hell yeah! You head down 5min before it's due to see it zooming past before you can get there. Grr.

jenny
08-11-06, 01:50 PM
Cancer vaccine refused subsidy

By Jane Bunce

November 08, 2006 12:00
Article from: AAP

A WORLD-FIRST vaccine that prevents 70 per cent of cervical cancers has been knocked back from the national immunisation program, Labor said today.

The government's pharmaceutical advisory body today rejected an application from Australian manufacturer CSL to have the vaccine Gardasil available free to all females aged 12 to 26.

Australian-designed Gardasil halts the spread of sexually-transmitted human papilloma virus (HPV), which causes 70 per cent of cervical cancer.

About 700 Australian women are diagnosed with cervical cancer each year and 270 die, according to the NSW Cancer Council.

The vaccine has been on the market for two months but costs $460 for patients to take the recommended three doses.

The Pharmaceutical Benefits Advisory Committee (PBAC) considered whether to subsidise the drug at its regular meeting in Canberra last week.

Professor Ian Frazer, who was named Australian of the Year 2006 for designing the vaccine, and CSL were told today it had been knocked back due to its high price.

Labor health spokeswoman Julia Gillard's office confirmed the application was rejected.
:curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
THATS RIGHT BOYS. THROW OUR MONEY AROUND OVERSEAS, AND DISREARD THE PEOPLE SUFFERING CANCER IN OUR BACKYARD! DAMMMMM THIS MAKES ME ANGRY :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

Nathalie
08-11-06, 01:55 PM
WHAT THE?!?!?!?!??!?!!?

So these politicians (speshly the males!!!) can throw taxpayer money around on their free limos, phones, overseas trips and all that BULL$#%^$% (I'm rather annoyed), but can't put this on the immunisation program??

What bloody nerve.

I hope they change this. It's DISGUSTING.

:curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

jenny
08-11-06, 01:59 PM
WHAT THE?!?!?!?!??!?!!?

So these politicians (speshly the males!!!) can throw taxpayer money around on their free limos, phones, overseas trips and all that BULL$#%^$% (I'm rather annoyed), but can't put this on the immunisation program??

What bloody nerve.

I hope they change this. It's DISGUSTING.

:curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
Your right Nat! One of these Numbskulls has just been busted for having 9 mobile phones! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :curse: :curse:

Nathalie
08-11-06, 02:00 PM
Your right Nat! One of these Numbskulls has just been busted for having 9 mobile phones! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :curse: :curse:

Jen Kim Beazley's staff has 52..... :curse:

jenny
08-11-06, 02:02 PM
Jen Kim Beazley's staff has 52..... :curse:
Is there 52 of them???? I hope so! :curse:

Casey's Angel27
08-11-06, 02:03 PM
i barely use one... cant justify having 52 unless lots of stalkers. haha

jenny
08-11-06, 02:06 PM
i barely use one... cant justify having 52 unless lots of stalkers. haha
I hate using mine to much, cause i have to pay for it Casey! But they dont have to pay their bills ;) ..we pay for their bills :curse:

Casey's Angel27
08-11-06, 02:08 PM
yeah... and in the age where teenagers are supposed to be addicted to their phones and rack up like 500 dollar bills... i barely use 30 dollars a month. And im on pre-paid too... hmmm

p.s. you can all call me Jen

Nathalie
08-11-06, 02:13 PM
yeah... and in the age where teenagers are supposed to be addicted to their phones and rack up like 500 dollar bills... i barely use 30 dollars a month. And im on pre-paid too... hmmm

Are you sure? Because I call JEN Jen :laugh: there's only one Jen! :laugh:

I think I'll just call you Caz. :p

jenny
08-11-06, 02:15 PM

:satan: thats the way! Stuff Vodaphone etc! :clap:

jenny
08-11-06, 02:16 PM
Are you sure? Because I call JEN Jen :laugh: there's only one Jen! :laugh:

I think I'll just call you Caz. :p
Up goes the Bills :laugh:

Nathalie
08-11-06, 02:16 PM
Oi I'm on Vodafone :p

I like it. Pretty good. And hey if you're a big talker, you can buy a $149 credit and get $1200! Pretty good ey! Only thing with the capped prepaids is that you gotta use the credit in a month. If you buy the normal $20 or $30 ones you have the whole year but you don't get the extra credit.

Nathalie
08-11-06, 02:17 PM
Up goes the Bills :laugh:

Nooooooo haha I meant I will call her as in 'her name will be'.. not ring her

You goose :p

jenny
08-11-06, 02:19 PM
Nooooooo haha I meant I will call her as in 'her name will be'.. not ring her

You goose :p
Ooooooooops :dizzy:

Casey's Angel27
08-11-06, 02:22 PM
ok so now im Caz... fine then... :D just have to remembr that. lol

i like my pre paid... optus. get the 300 minutes free with the 30 dollar recharge. that suits me fine :D

jenny
08-11-06, 02:24 PM
I know someone with cervical cancer!! Just not sure if she can afford to Pay for this medication! :(

Casey's Angel27
08-11-06, 02:30 PM
awww thats sad

jenny
08-11-06, 02:32 PM
Yes i know, and she is only in her 30's..Hopefully she will be fine...early stage!

Casey's Angel27
08-11-06, 02:33 PM
think happy thoughts

jenny
08-11-06, 02:35 PM
think happy thoughts
I have faith Casey she will pull through..But that why i get @#@@#@ off with this government decision! :mad:

Nathalie
08-11-06, 02:38 PM
Jen just wait til Jeannette Howard or some other high-profile politician's female loved one gets cevican cancer.. THEN things will change.. they won't even want to pay for it. Tight-asses. Or they'll use taxpayer's money. :curse:

jenny
08-11-06, 02:40 PM
Jen just wait til Jeannette Howard or some other high-profile politician's female loved one gets cevican cancer.. THEN things will change.. they won't even want to pay for it. Tight-asses. Or they'll use taxpayer's money. :curse:
Nat....SHE'S HAD IT!!!!!!!!! But they can afford it. I think of the people who cant, and how does that family feel! Totally helpless! :curse: :curse:
Yep ole Jeanette baby had it a couple of years ago! Thankfully she's better now!

Nathalie
08-11-06, 02:42 PM
Nat....SHE'S HAD IT!!!!!!!!! But they can afford it. I think of the people who cant, and how does that family feel! Totally helpless! :curse: :curse:
Yep ole Jeanette baby had it a couple of years ago! Thankfully she's better now!

Well it's good that she's better :)

The world sucks when it comes to things like this. Grrrr.

Casey's Angel27
08-11-06, 02:43 PM
i agree... the world sucks when things like this happen... :(

jenny
08-11-06, 02:46 PM
yes it does...i hope none of us have to face that dreaded disease! My dad died of Cancer..he suffered so much! Nearly killed me! i love him so much Still!!
Thats why if there is a drug to help sufferers, why the hell dont they make it available to everyone! :nope:Not just those who can afford it!

Casey's Angel27
08-11-06, 02:46 PM
my mums best friend died of bone cancer... really sad

jenny
08-11-06, 02:53 PM
my mums best friend died of bone cancer... really sad
So sad Casey! i'm sorry!

Casey's Angel27
thats cool :D
its one of those unfortunate things that happen in life.

Nathalie
yes it does...i hope none of us have to face that dreaded disease! My dad died of Cancer..he suffered so much! Nearly killed me! i love him so much Still!!
Thats why if there is a drug to help sufferers, why the hell dont they make it available to everyone! :nope:Not just those who can afford it!

Because they don't care. Simple as that.

If they did, it would be available. They can afford all sorts of crap so why not this?

:cry:

jenny
08-11-06, 02:54 PM
Because they don't care. Simple as that.

If they did, it would be available. They can afford all sorts of crap so why not this?

:cry:
I agree Nat! They could swing it, they have just done it with a drug for Breast cancer!

Nathalie
08-11-06, 02:58 PM
I agree Nat! They could swing it, they have just done it with a drug for Breast cancer!

Yeah and it took them long enough just to get that done!! :curse:

jenny
08-11-06, 03:01 PM
Yeah and it took them long enough just to get that done!! :curse:
Alot of people died, waiting for that decision to be made! IMO!! they have BLOOD on their hands!

jenny
08-11-06, 04:37 PM
Labor calls for cancer vaccine subsidy

November 08, 2006 12:00

A DECISION to reject government funding for a vaccine that prevents 70 per cent of cervical cancers is astonishing, Labor said today.

The federal Government's pharmaceutical advisory body today knocked back an application from Australian manufacturer CSL to have the vaccine Gardasil available free to all females aged 12 to 26.

Australian-designed Gardasil halts the spread of sexually-transmitted human papilloma virus, which causes 70 per cent of cervical cancer.

Opposition health spokeswoman Julia Gillard said she was shocked the Pharmaceutical Benefits Advisory Committee (PBAC) had not recommended any funding for the vaccine.

"They've rejected funding the vaccine overall, not even starting to fund it for girls," Ms Gillard said.

"There may have been debate about the size of the catch-up program, but I am just astonished that the PBAC would say Australians won't get access to this medical miracle subsidised by government."

Ms Gillard said about two million Australian women would have been able to access the vaccine under the immunisation plan.

Each year about 700 Australian women are diagnosed with cervical cancer and 270 die, according to the NSW Cancer Council.

The vaccine has been on the market for two months but costs $460 for patients to take the recommended three doses.

CSL were told today it had been knocked back because of its high price.

However, Ms Gillard said the cost of supplying the vaccine free for a year to females aged 12 to 26 was "quite moderate".

Australian women and girls would be denied the vaccine if they couldn't afford to immunise themselves against the cancer, she said.

"I can understand there was always going to be a concern about cost when recommendations reached government, but that's not the business of the PBAC," Ms Gillard said.

"The PBAC should be looking at cost and clinical effectiveness and when we say cost
effectiveness, is it worth giving a girl a vaccine today to save her getting cervical cancer in the future and all the medical costs associated with that?"

Ms Gillard called on the PBAC to reconsider its decision.

The vaccine was developed by Brisbane-based Professor Ian Frazer, who was named Australian of the Year 2006 for his discovery.

Casey's Angel27
08-11-06, 04:39 PM
hey thanks for that!

jenny
08-11-06, 04:42 PM
LIL Johnny Really wants to lift his game now!
Work Place Reform etc... and sensitive subjects like this, will do him no good!

Casey's Angel27
08-11-06, 04:43 PM
isnt there a federal election next year?

Grimmace
08-11-06, 04:43 PM
LIL Johnny Really wants to lift his game now!
Work Place Reform etc... and sensitive subjects like this, will do him no good!
And dont forget his promise he will keep interest rates low ironically interest rates were lifted by another of a quater of a % today.

jenny
08-11-06, 04:46 PM
And dont forget his promise he will keep interest rates low ironically interest rates were lifted by another of a quater of a % today.
:mad: I KNOW..@##@##@@#@#@@# >>>>#@#@****#@ :naughty:

Nathalie
08-11-06, 04:51 PM

Don't forget - 'There will never ever be a GST.'

jenny
10-11-06, 10:30 AM
No vaccine until 2008 - Abbott

November 10, 2006 12:00

THE earliest a cervical cancer vaccine program could be introduced would be 2008, federal Health Minister Tony Abbott said today.

There was an outcry yesterday from politicians and scientists after the the Pharmaceutical Benefits Advisory Committee (PBAC) knocked back an application to make the world-first, Australian-invented, Gardasil free for all females aged 12 to 26.

Prime Minister John Howard made it clear yesterday that the drug would go onto the national immunisation program in January 2008 if an agreement on the drug's price was reached soon.

And last night, a cross-party group of 22 female senators wrote to Mr Abbott, asking him to intervene on the PBAC's decision.

Mr Abbott said today he would welcome another application from the drug company CSL but the Government had no plan to change the timetable of the vaccine's introduction.

"It can't be brought forward a year. It's something which has to be done in co-operation with the states because we're talking about girls in school-age brackets," Mr Abbott said on ABC radio.

"It is far too late in 2006 to have the full seven months free shot program completed in 2007.

"It was always anticipated that the earliest we could do it, should we get a positive recommendation from the PBAC and a swift decision from Cabinet ... was 2008 and that remains the earliest that we can realistically do it.
:box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :fence:

Steve
10-11-06, 10:35 AM

Funniest thing about that was, he said it was the rate rise we had to have.

Didn't the liberals get in on a campaign against Paul Keating, and his comment, that it was the "recession we had to have"?

Steve
10-11-06, 10:37 AM
No vaccine until 2008 - Abbott

November 10, 2006 12:00

THE earliest a cervical cancer vaccine program could be introduced would be 2008, federal Health Minister Tony Abbott said today.

There was an outcry yesterday from politicians and scientists after the the Pharmaceutical Benefits Advisory Committee (PBAC) knocked back an application to make the world-first, Australian-invented, Gardasil free for all females aged 12 to 26.

Prime Minister John Howard made it clear yesterday that the drug would go onto the national immunisation program in January 2008 if an agreement on the drug's price was reached soon.

And last night, a cross-party group of 22 female senators wrote to Mr Abbott, asking him to intervene on the PBAC's decision.

Mr Abbott said today he would welcome another application from the drug company CSL but the Government had no plan to change the timetable of the vaccine's introduction.

"It can't be brought forward a year. It's something which has to be done in co-operation with the states because we're talking about girls in school-age brackets," Mr Abbott said on ABC radio.

"It is far too late in 2006 to have the full seven months free shot program completed in 2007.

"It was always anticipated that the earliest we could do it, should we get a positive recommendation from the PBAC and a swift decision from Cabinet ... was 2008 and that remains the earliest that we can realistically do it.
:box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :fence:

The sooner this is in, the better. I know far too many women who've been diagnosed with cervical cancer. One just last month.

Steve
10-11-06, 10:39 AM
And while i'm in this thread...

I really hate when you're down the local takeaway store, or wherever, and they have one of those beeping things on the door. I don't hate that as such, it means you get served. :D But, what I hate is people who walk into the doorway, then stand and stare at the menu, blocking the beam, with the beep going on continuously.

After about 30 seconds, something clicks in their small, neanderthalic brains, and they blink and look around, then step forward. It's not rocket science, people!

jenny
10-11-06, 10:46 AM
The sooner this is in, the better. I know far too many women who've been diagnosed with cervical cancer. One just last month.
EXACTLY MY POINT STEVE!
SO how do the WOMAN COPE NOW, as you have said , who have been diagnosed with this dredful disease???When they have a Great shot at beating CANCER, they are told by our GOVERMENT..
Hang in there Ladies, Don't DIE before 2008!!
We all should spare a thought for the victims and relatives, who may not get to
see this Vaccination come their way!
:yell: GOOD ONYA TONY ABBOTT! :yell: YOU ASS ####! :curse:

SuperCliffy#01
10-11-06, 10:56 AM
EXACTLY MY POINT STEVE!
SO how do the WOMAN COPE NOW, as you have said , who have been diagnosed with this dredful disease???When they have a Great shot at beating CANCER, they are told by our GOVERMENT..
Hang in there Ladies, Don't DIE before 2008!!
We all should spare a thought for the victims and relatives, who may not get to
see this Vaccination come their way!
:yell: GOOD ONYA TONY ABBOTT! :yell: YOU ASS ####! :curse:

I can't believe that bastard Howard and Abbot on their standpoint over this vaccination, Tony Abbot can use his miniterial powers to add this vaccine onto the PBS Scheme now, it is all bullcrap, i think it is nothing more than a cost saving excersise, this Liberal Government needs to be voted out of office as soon as possible.cya. :curse:

jenny
10-11-06, 11:02 AM
I can't believe that bastard Howard and Abbot on their standpoint over this vaccination, Tony Abbot can use his miniterial powers to add this vaccine onto the PBS Scheme now, it is all bullcrap, i think it is nothing more than a cost saving excersise, this Liberal Government needs to be voted out of office as soon as possible.cya. :curse:
Hey Cliffy :p
Wondered where you have been? :')
YESSSSSSSSSS your right :curse: Cost Saving Exercise!!
SHAME :curse: SHAME :curse: SHAME :curse: ON THE HOWARD GOEVERNMENT :curse:

SuperCliffy#01
10-11-06, 11:04 AM
Hey Cliffy :p
Wondered where you have been? :')
YESSSSSSSSSS your right :curse: Cost Saving Exercise!!
SHAME :curse: SHAME :curse: SHAME :curse: ON THE HOWARD GOEVERNMENT :curse:

Hey Baby how are you going, boy i missed you.cya. :p

jenny
10-11-06, 11:06 AM
Hey Baby how are you going, boy i missed you.cya. :p
Great thanks ;) Cliffy

~Wild Child~
14-11-06, 06:55 AM
Party Poopers :(

Eel 33
14-11-06, 03:48 PM
Right lane hogs!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

W.I.L.T
14-11-06, 05:02 PM
Breaking a string on my guitar just after learning how too play classical gas.

navneets
14-11-06, 05:03 PM
people that dont like cheese

Nathalie
15-11-06, 01:13 PM
And while i'm in this thread...

I really hate when you're down the local takeaway store, or wherever, and they have one of those beeping things on the door. I don't hate that as such, it means you get served. :D But, what I hate is people who walk into the doorway, then stand and stare at the menu, blocking the beam, with the beep going on continuously.

After about 30 seconds, something clicks in their small, neanderthalic brains, and they blink and look around, then step forward. It's not rocket science, people!

I used to work at the Deli at Safeway back in Melbourne (Woolies to those of you not in Victoria). It was so frustrating in this situation, with the numbered tickets:

Me: (Presses button) Number 34! Number 34! (Called out at least 10 times)

Me: (Presses button again) Number 35! (Customer with Ticket #35 steps forward)

Another Customer: Oh but I was number 34!

Me (thinking to myself): Then why didn't you SAY SO you twit :curse:

Also there was this one lady who always used to come in at about 11.45pm (Supermarkets close at midnight down there, if not open 24hrs - take a hint, Qld :angry:) when we had (obviously) cleaned all the slicers and completed other work, and always wanted her meat freshly sliced. We had to explain to her each and every night that we couldn't do this due to deli procedures and then she would always get p.o'd and then treat us like **** for the duration of her shopping there.

Arghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :curse:

HodgoBerro
15-11-06, 03:36 PM
i can't stand people when they talk on their mobile phones - they shout. its annoying.

jenny
15-11-06, 05:32 PM
I used to work at the Deli at Safeway back in Melbourne

(Woolies to those of you not in Victoria). It was so frustrating in this situation, with the numbered tickets:

Me: (Presses button) Number 34! Number 34! (Called out at least 10 times)

Me: (Presses button again) Number 35! (Customer with Ticket #35 steps forward)

Another Customer: Oh but I was number 34!

Me (thinking to myself): Then why didn't you SAY SO you twit :curse:

Also there was this one lady who always used to come in at about 11.45pm (Supermarkets close at midnight down there, if not open 24hrs - take a hint, Qld :angry:) when we had (obviously) cleaned all the slicers and completed other work, and always wanted her meat freshly sliced. We had to explain to her each and every night that we couldn't do this due to deli procedures and then she would always get p.o'd and then treat us like **** for the duration of her shopping there.

Arghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :curse:
I've NEVER been to MELBOURNE :p :laugh:

Poida
15-11-06, 06:35 PM
being accused of posting just to put my count up grinds my gears

navneets
15-11-06, 06:39 PM
paddy spamming

patrick
15-11-06, 06:40 PM
being accused of doing anything that i haven't done! :mad:

Poida
15-11-06, 06:42 PM
no he means me

navneets
15-11-06, 06:43 PM
you

see here you spam again use PM

patrick
15-11-06, 06:43 PM
no he means me
I'm talking about me!

Gio
15-11-06, 06:44 PM
People staying in front of their computer all day, every day.

navneets
15-11-06, 06:45 PM
maxfield

Gio
15-11-06, 06:46 PM
Whose that?

patrick
15-11-06, 06:55 PM
would be better if your link worked navneets! :roll:

Stop bagging Paddy mate. ;)

navneets
now look

Gio
That's disgusting Mike.

patrick
15-11-06, 06:56 PM
now look
aaand we really need to see that... :roll: :roll: :roll:

patrick
15-11-06, 07:04 PM
bye bye navneets :roll: :roll: :roll:
*going-going-gooooone* :)

DeeGan
15-11-06, 07:07 PM
Keep this thread on track or it will be closed.

I know it is a minority who will attempt spoil it for all though I remind members this is an official NRL team forum which is viewed by many outside of those who post here i.e. media.

Regards,

patrick
15-11-06, 07:11 PM
Keep this thread on track or it will be closed.

I know it is a minority who will attempt spoil it for all though I remind members this is an official NRL team forum which is viewed by many outside of those who post here i.e. media.

Regards,

Sorry....
Its just good that navneets was banned, we are all happy again!
Back on topic...

What also grinds my gears is when you have just finished your School Certificate exams and the teachers say you've gotta do more work! :cry:

Robbie_Dee
15-11-06, 07:13 PM
Assignments is what grinds my gears!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrr! so annoying!!!!!

patrick
15-11-06, 07:21 PM
Can't agree with you more Robbie!

Nathalie
17-11-06, 01:53 PM
A couple of days ago when it was raining quite hard, I was in the car at Westfield.. it was pouring rain and there was a lady with two young kids (maybe 2 and 3 years old), and a little baby in one of those pouches in front.

You think she used the crossing?

Nope. She chose to cross, with these little kids and the baby, in that pouring rain with cars whizzing past. :curse:

Nathalie
21-11-06, 05:19 PM
And I don't even drive.. but.. TAILGATERS :curse:

We're going the speed limit, so get over it.. sorry if you can't make it home in time for you to watch your soapies or if you're running late to meet your mates at the pub. Get off our ass or we'll just tap the brakes to scare ya :D

SaRaH...
21-11-06, 06:19 PM
When people take lap tops away from you when you really need to use them ... that annoys me ...

Nathalie
21-11-06, 06:21 PM
People who complain about 'inappropriate' tv shows.

If you don't like it, don't watch it. That's what the remote's for. It also has an 'off' button.

jenny
21-11-06, 06:22 PM
People who complain about 'inappropriate' tv shows.

If you don't like it, don't watch it. That's what the remote's for. It also has an 'off' button.
:yell: Get into it Nat :box: :dizzy:

Nathalie
21-11-06, 06:24 PM
:yell: Get into it Nat :box: :dizzy:

Grrr! :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

jenny
21-11-06, 06:25 PM
Grrr! :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

whose doing it now??????? :lol!:

Steve
24-11-06, 06:03 PM
When i'm walking to the train station after work, and some guy stops on the footpath, flops out the old fella and relieves himself right there infront of me.

THANKS MATE!

~Wild Child~
24-11-06, 06:04 PM
When i'm walking to the train station after work, and some guy stops on the footpath, flops out the old fella and relieves himself right there infront of me.

THANKS MATE!
:sick:

SaRaH...
24-11-06, 10:25 PM
having really busy weekends and having to fit in assessments, watching cricket, footy and V8s !!!

Poida
25-11-06, 12:28 PM
:') :( computer hacking really grinds my gears :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

~Wild Child~
25-11-06, 01:12 PM
:') :( computer really grinds my gears :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Yeah :( and then they use it to attack me :')...and my friends :') :box: :box:

Poida
25-11-06, 01:17 PM
Yeah :( and then they use it to attack me :')...and my friends :') :box: :box:
yes that really makes my blood boil :mad: :mad:

~Wild Child~
25-11-06, 01:18 PM
yes that really makes my boil :mad: :mad:
It's cool...It's not what you know...It's who you know ;) :box: :laugh:

Poida
25-11-06, 01:22 PM
It's cool...It's not what you know...It's who you know ;) :box: :laugh:
:purdy: :clap: exactly right

Grimmace
25-11-06, 01:23 PM
Guys can we keep this thread on track please.

~Wild Child~
25-11-06, 01:32 PM
Guys can we keep this thread on track please.
Sorry guys :?)

~Wild Child~
03-12-06, 09:36 PM
Dishonesty :(

patrick
03-12-06, 09:47 PM
What really grinds my gears...

Getting hit by a Wests Tigers supporter because I was wearing a Manly jersey in Leichardt :(

~Wild Child~
03-12-06, 10:25 PM
What really grinds my gears...

Getting hit by a Wests Tigers supporter because I was wearing a Manly jersey in Leichardt :(
Now that just makes me mad :mad: Get better soon Patrick :)

Nathalie
04-12-06, 09:28 AM
Tailgaters.

Oh, we're actually doing the speed limit - how sad for you :(

GET OFF MY @$$!!! :box:

Sonny-Skill
04-12-06, 10:45 AM
Tailgaters.

Oh, we're actually doing the speed limit - how sad for you :(

GET OFF MY @$$!!! :box:

I second that emotion. However, I really can't stand people going 30 km/h under the limit :fyi:

Casey's Angel27
04-12-06, 10:59 AM
I second that emotion. However, I really can't stand people going 30 km/h under the limit :fyi:
i second that... And when you get to a double lane to pass them, they speed up so you cannot pass them :box:

DIEHARD
04-12-06, 11:17 AM
You can sum up my gripes with this.

Anyone who doesn't consider others and their place within the grand scheme of things. People are aren't polite and acknowledge other peoples feelings and situation. If we all thought about the consequences of our actions from the perspective of the other person and how others actions upset us and how we can use what we learn from that to act appropriately. The world would be a great place. Sure things wouldnt be perfect but we could work towards it.

~Wild Child~
04-12-06, 11:36 AM
You can sum up my gripes with this.

Anyone who doesn't consider others and their place within the grand scheme of things. People are aren't polite and acknowledge other peoples feelings and situation. If we all thought about the consequences of our actions from the perspective of the other person and how others actions upset us and how we can use what we learn from that to act appropriately. The world would be a great place. Sure things wouldnt be perfect but we could work towards it.
Awww DieHard :) Excellent post...really well written. :)

Nathalie
04-12-06, 11:59 AM
i second that... And when you get to a double lane to pass them, they speed up so you cannot pass them :box:

Ohhhh no... I hate that!!

SS, I know what you mean. There is no minimum speed limit though... but at the same time, people who drive 30km/hr under the speed limit really annoy me :curse:

Capital_Shark
07-12-06, 10:38 PM
Cyclists who ride on the road when there is a friggin bike path that runs down the side of the road. These dopes drive me up the wall. I have to restrain myself from opening a window and giving the mongrels a shove.

jenny
07-12-06, 10:41 PM
Cyclists who ride on the road when there is a friggin bike path that runs down the side of the road. These dopes drive me up the wall. I have to restrain myself from opening a window and giving the mongrels a shove.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:
What a tender moment! Thankyou for sharing that Sharkey :laugh:

Capital_Shark
07-12-06, 10:44 PM
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:
What a tender moment! Thankyou for sharing that Sharkey :laugh:

lol I dunno what it is, but they just make my blood boil. Thank their lucky stars I'm not driving cause I could make it look like an accident. I'm not usually easily ticked off but when it comes to this, arrrh! They sh!t me!

jenny
07-12-06, 10:46 PM
lol I dunno what it is, but they just make my blood boil. Thank their lucky stars I'm not driving cause I could make it look like an accident. I'm not usually easily ticked off but when it comes to this, arrrh! They sh!t me!
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :laugh: :laugh:
Settle down there Big Fella..you'll have a stroke :p

Capital_Shark
07-12-06, 10:48 PM
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :laugh: :laugh:
Settle down there Big Fella..you'll have a stroke :p

Good advice, I'll take it on board. Thanks doc.

jenny
07-12-06, 10:49 PM
Good advice, I'll take it on board. Thanks doc.
Sweet........heres the bill! :?)

jenny
07-12-06, 11:05 PM
What grinds my gears is...Someone with the initials CS, getting a MP3 player...and not getting one for me! :')

Capital_Shark
07-12-06, 11:12 PM
What grinds my gears is...Someone with the initials CS, getting a MP3 player...and not getting one for me! :')

What an ass that chap must be.

jenny
07-12-06, 11:14 PM
What an ass that chap must be.
:laugh: :rotflmao: maybe he's just teasing...And its really for me.. :naughty:
Hmmm sharkey?? :naughty:

Capital_Shark
07-12-06, 11:18 PM
:laugh: :rotflmao: maybe he's just teasing...And its really for me.. :naughty:
Hmmm sharkey?? :naughty:

Well I highly doubt it, but you never know, it might worth holding your breath..

jenny
07-12-06, 11:20 PM
Well I highly doubt it, but you never know, it might worth holding your breath..
ha ha ha I dont think i want to! May not be very healthy decision! :?)

~Wild Child~
09-12-06, 10:37 AM
Last night...I was sitting in my lounge room...I heard Police and Fire Engine sirens continuously go by my house...I was thinking that there must have been a bad a ccident nearby...
I did'nt think to much more about it...until 10 minutes ago..when my neice contacted me...to tell me that the school that my family members attend has been torched, by a couple of people who dragged gas cylinders under the junior school..and ignited them. :')
We are uncertain as to the extent of damage at this point..
but my neice keeps crying...' I hope all the Christmas presents I made for you and mum...are'nt burnt.' :cry:
To the arsonists responsible...You have broken a lot of young hearts...and more than likely..have caused alot of trauma..to alot of people...You are a disgrace to our community... I hope you are apprehended quickly...and enjoy your Christmas...the one you will have behind bars..in the local goal. ########. :mad:
Yep...this really grinds my gears :(

YoyoPop
09-12-06, 10:40 AM
Getting banned from rugbyleague2.com forums, the admins are so inconsistent:curse:

~Wild Child~
09-12-06, 05:37 PM
Last night...I was sitting in my lounge room...I heard Police and Fire Engine sirens continuously go by my house...I was thinking that there must have been a bad a ccident nearby...
I did'nt think to much more about it...until 10 minutes ago..when my neice contacted me...to tell me that the school that my family members attend has been torched, by a couple of people who dragged gas cylinders under the junior school..and ignited them. :')
We are uncertain as to the extent of damage at this point..
but my neice keeps crying...' I hope all the Christmas presents I made for you and mum...are'nt burnt.' :cry:
To the arsonists responsible...You have broken a lot of young hearts...and more than likely..have caused alot of trauma..to alot of people...You are a disgrace to our community... I hope you are apprehended quickly...and enjoy your Christmas...the one you will have behind bars..in the local goal. ########. :mad:
Yep...this really grinds my gears :(

I have just been told that the second local school in my area was also attacked last night by arsonists....I don't understand how juveniles can get so bored....that they need to resort to burning down schools. :( So Sad :cry: :')

patrick
09-12-06, 05:43 PM
I have just been told that the second local school in my area was also attacked last night by arsonists....I don't understand how juveniles can get so bored....that they need to resort to burning down schools. :( So Sad :cry: :')

Sorry to hear about this Michel...:(

~Wild Child~
09-12-06, 05:49 PM
Sorry to hear about this Michel...:(Yeah. :( The kids have put in a lot of effort for end of year activities... My neice is worried they will return to the school and set it on fire again...:( Thats what I mean bout the secondary trauma these sort of things can cause..
It's just the kids who will suffer now :(

patrick
09-12-06, 05:51 PM
Something that really really grinds my gears now...

Wests Tigers supporters :mad:

~Wild Child~
09-12-06, 05:54 PM

Wests Tigers supporters :mad:Yeah..thats the other thing Paddy was saying last night..he wouldnt mind finding the lousy guy who hurt you Patrick..Get better soon B abe :(

~Wild Child~
09-12-06, 06:09 PM
I have just seen on Channel nine news..one of my closest friends (Stay positive Debbie) :cry:...and some of the students...Everyone is sooo distressed.
The government has posted a $25,000 reward for the apprehension of the people who are responsible for this destruction. I also just heard that it's actually 4 schools in my immediate area which have sustained major damage. :cry: :cry: :')

Nathalie
11-12-06, 05:28 PM
Older(er) people who think that they can push to the front of the queue. Doesn't seem to matter that I've been waiting there a hell of a lot longer than them - as long as the get served before everyone else then all's right with the world :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

DIEHARD
11-12-06, 05:35 PM
Ah the law of the line, some people just are born to defy it.

It's simple. Its amazing to see what some people will do to sneak a couple places ahead in line, its very disrespectful and totally inconsiderate.

When there is no real lines, I always make sure the people waiting the longest get served before me. Its fair and it makes them feel like they are appreciated and its good when people do it for you.

We need more of that and less line outlaws. Especially around christmas time, these uncivilised creatures crawl from underneath their mossy rocks from hibernation to scurry and try and harvest bargains. Weak.

Also watch for car park rage and car park vulturing this time of year. Better to get someone to drop you off, take public transport or walk. Not worth the hassle, there are nuts out there that will kill or bash you over a car park. Weak.

Nathalie
11-12-06, 05:40 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

True. Although just because someone chooses to take a car, doesn't mean ****heads have the right to take your car space. That happened to my aunty once and she got out, sat on the bonnet of the guy's car and wouldn't move until he moved his car :rotflmao:

Nathalie
11-12-06, 06:24 PM
When I see people on motorbikes wearing singlets and shorts. Idiots. :nope:

DIEHARD
11-12-06, 09:35 PM
When I see people on motorbikes wearing singlets and shorts. Idiots. :nope:

Well the beauty of that gripe is the joke is on them.

I dislike lane splitting.

Casey's Angel27
11-12-06, 09:37 PM
When people Spit... it is a foul and disgusting habit...

DIEHARD
11-12-06, 09:51 PM
When people Spit... it is a foul and disgusting habit...

Yea one of the worst, I dont know what type of person does this. Makes our people and cities seem completely disgusting to residents...and visitors.

patrick
11-12-06, 09:53 PM
Yea one of the worst, I dont know what type of person does this. Makes our people and cities seem completely disgusting to residents...and visitors.
Yeah, a lot of my mates at school do this...:(

~Wild Child~
11-12-06, 09:55 PM
Yea one of the worst, I dont know what type of person does this. Makes our people and cities seem completely disgusting to residents...and visitors.Yeah I agree :sick:
PS PM's empty now DieHard :)

Robbie_Dee
11-12-06, 09:57 PM
Johnathan Thurston does it heaps during a match! It gets a bit over the top, whenever the camera's on him he's always got his head down chuckin a big golly into the turf! :beer:

DIEHARD
11-12-06, 09:59 PM
During a footy game and out in the street are different. But I still loathe it.

Do they spit like this in NFL and European soccer games?

Or is it just a disgusting Australian habbit we should all be ashamed of?

Capital_Shark
11-12-06, 10:15 PM
During a footy game and out in the street are different.

I agree. Not that I pay enough attention or have the time to worry about someone spitting in public, I'd certainly let it slip easier by a footy player running around with a mouth guard in. But now you mention it Robbie, JT does seem to spit a lot. Atleast its on the ground though, not like the filthy bugger from Manly (which one I hear you ask) Shane Dunley.

Poida
12-12-06, 09:41 AM

Wests Tigers supporters :mad:
mate me too.
especially after what they did to you :mad:

Casey's Angel27
12-12-06, 10:42 AM
mate me too.
especially after what they did to you :mad:
What did they do?

~Wild Child~
12-12-06, 05:47 PM
Patrick being hurt..and unable to be here....that really grinds my gears :cry:

jenny
29-12-06, 07:59 PM
Packing all the lights away after christmas..*ugghhhh* :bored:

dee13
03-01-07, 06:52 PM
smokers

Poida
03-01-07, 06:52 PM
smokers
Same with me.

dee13
03-01-07, 07:08 PM
How the tide is changing on smokers.... Love it!!!!!

Capital_Shark
03-01-07, 07:14 PM
smokers

:emp: non smokers pissing and moaning about smokers...

Nathalie
03-01-07, 07:17 PM
People who park in the pram parking spaces when they have no kids with them. Mum went and told a lady off once for doing that :laugh: the cow (the lady, not my mum, haha) was in a brand new silver Merc, too. Older lady. With NO KIDS. :box: :box: :box:

dee13
03-01-07, 07:21 PM
Silver Merc reminds me.....

Most rich people think they have the right to park where they want, hose their garden when they want, Expect immediate service wherever they go and are down right rude and obnoxious most of their lives. NOT ALL OF THEM

Capital_Shark
03-01-07, 07:24 PM
Silver Merc reminds me.....

You forgot BRAND NEW! C'mon thats rich only a short time after treating themselves, so naturally they're feeling good and willing to put their BRAND NEW car over the convienince of someone with something as unimportant as a BRAND NEW human child.

dee13
03-01-07, 07:27 PM
I hate inconsiderate rich smokers :box: :box: :box:

Capital_Shark
03-01-07, 07:33 PM
I hate inconsiderate rich smokers :box: :box: :box:

lol thats okay, I doubt they know you exist. While your busy hating them, they're increasing their wealth, probably also increasing their inconsiderate-ness (did I just make up a word there?) so I'd chill out and forget about it mate. Maybe a smoke could help you calm down :chef:

dee13
03-01-07, 07:36 PM
I would prefer to be poor and happy than rich and inconsiderate.

Capital_Shark
03-01-07, 07:38 PM
I would prefer to be poor and happy than rich and inconsiderate.

Well the inconsiderate ones probably don't acknowledge that they are inconsiderate, so they might be happy on that front too..

Social Loafer
03-01-07, 07:44 PM
lol thats okay, I doubt they know you exist. While your busy hating them, they're increasing their wealth, probably also increasing their inconsiderate-ness (did I just make up a word there?)

Ofcourse it's a word, inconsiderateness is how me measure the level of how inconsiderate someone is.. This brings me to another word me and some friends had a debate over.. it is over collaging, if you are going to paint, you are painting, if you are going to make a collage, you are collaging... To think some people challanged me over this???

Anyway back on the topic, the corporate w@nkfest that is Brumbies Rugby is what grinds my gears.

Nathalie
04-01-07, 06:55 AM
Old people pushing in queues. Oops, have I already written that? :p

Poida
06-01-07, 02:31 PM
Nokia 3330 grind my gears.
They are a pain to turn on and off literally.

patrick
08-01-07, 02:08 PM
Nokia 3330 grind my gears.
They are a pain to turn on and off literally.
Yeah...fully agree mate

I used to have one...until mine was stolen... :mad:

But i got a real good phone now! ;)