PDA

View Full Version : Most Disliked Side in the NRL

Queenslander
13-09-06, 03:30 PM
What team do you most love to hate in the NRL?

This poll includes the Titans to be fair ;)

Steve Dangerous
13-09-06, 03:52 PM
bulldogs for sure.

roosters a close second. and dragons.

Steelers
13-09-06, 04:01 PM
Brisbane Broncos 1st
Bulldogs and Roosters tired for a very close 2nd :p

Meh
13-09-06, 04:02 PM
Roosters...a never dying dislike

Queenslander
13-09-06, 04:02 PM
Bulldogs are 1st on my most hated list.
Roosters and Dragons coming a very close second

Slaytera
13-09-06, 04:07 PM
I have never liked the bulldogs since the scandal and the salary cap problems. So Bulldogs

[BroncosGirl]
13-09-06, 04:29 PM
The eels.
I hate them so very much, followed very closely by the cowboys !

SuperCliffy#01
13-09-06, 04:45 PM
Definately the Roosters, or as some call them the Rorters.cya. :mad:

qld power
13-09-06, 04:53 PM
got to be manly

BigRed10
13-09-06, 05:32 PM
Sydney Roosters for me, they are the Man U of the NRL.

Darren Lockyer
13-09-06, 05:45 PM
Definately the Roosters, or as some call them the Rorters.cya. :mad:
me to

Boofhead
13-09-06, 05:49 PM
hate roosters, bulldogs, dragons, knights equally :P

Darren Lockyer
13-09-06, 05:53 PM
hate roosters, bulldogs, dragons, knights equally :P
thats exactly the same order as mine

SaRaH...
13-09-06, 06:11 PM
parramatta for me ... closely followed by the sharks .. i just cant stand them ...

Capital_Shark
13-09-06, 06:16 PM
parramatta for me ... closely followed by the sharks .. i just cant stand them ...

Sharks? They never cheated your club out of a maiden premiership.

Anyway, I gave my vote to the Roosters, even though I struggle to split them and the Bulldogs.

~Wild Child~
13-09-06, 06:45 PM
Bulldogs :sick:.. (Sorry BT!)

jake86
13-09-06, 07:36 PM
roosters for me, closely followed by the bulldogs

Poida
13-09-06, 07:36 PM
roosters for me
and yes since their 2004 prelim final rort win over the cowboys i call em rorters

Hoppy2007Dragons
13-09-06, 08:35 PM
Roosters

Dragons
13-09-06, 09:18 PM
Boncos and Manly, must be the colours!

Rayzr
13-09-06, 09:20 PM
Manly

Parra Petty
13-09-06, 09:59 PM
Broncos and Roosters - with a passion equally!!!!

Parra Petty.

Poida
14-09-06, 01:52 PM
also i hate the wests tigers for obvious reasons

Eel 33
14-09-06, 02:39 PM
The Scum (err Manly), closely followed by the Roosters, Dogs and Dragons.

J-Storm
15-09-06, 01:51 AM
The Sharks would be my most hated/disliked team. Closely followed by, St George (not the Illawarra part, lol), Parramatta then Manly...

Poida
15-09-06, 02:04 PM
lol at the amount who hate sydney

travop
15-09-06, 04:56 PM
i cant beleve that more ppl hate the roosters then the bulldogs

travop
15-09-06, 04:58 PM
Boncos and Manly, must be the colours!
yea those dragons hate us broncos eah DL

Titanium_BD1103
15-09-06, 05:03 PM
i cant beleve that more ppl hate the roosters then the bulldogs

Why is that... Roosters have stolen so many players from so many clubs it is not funny anymore.... The Bulldogs have done nothing besides the Salary cap and an alleged, AND NEVER PROVEN case....

I would expect more people to dislike the Roosters than us... our thing only happened once, the Roosters take players every year... ;)

travop
15-09-06, 05:07 PM
reallyyyyyy........
yea i guess so but the bulldogs have a bad rap but i dont reaqlly like the bulldogs cause they have willie mason hes a gud playr n all but bit of a so-and-so

Titanium_BD1103
15-09-06, 05:11 PM
reallyyyyyy........
yea i guess so but the bulldogs have a bad rap but i dont reaqlly like the bulldogs cause they have willie mason hes a gud playr n all but bit of a so-and-so

Bulldogs don't have a bad rap for too many things, besides the salary cap issue, and people who want to bag us about something that was never proven... Willie Mason is one of the great leaders now... back in the day yes I'd agree with you, but now, he is being considered for the Vice-Captain role by fans and he deserves it, he is a great leader and a great player for the Canterbury club.... :)

travop
15-09-06, 05:16 PM
Bulldogs don't have a bad rap for too many things, besides the salary cap issue, and people who want to bag us about something that was never proven... Willie Mason is one of the great leaders now... back in the day yes I'd agree with you, but now, he is being considered for the Vice-Captain role by fans and he deserves it, he is a great leader and a great player for the Canterbury club.... :)
yea like i said hes a great player and deserves to be vicey

[BroncosGirl]
15-09-06, 05:33 PM

Im sorry, but I have to disagree with you about the first part.
Bulldogs do have a pretty bad reputation amongst NRL fans of other teams. Especially here in Brissy, and most people I know who support other teams dont like them either.
Roosters and Dogs always come up when people are asked who they hate the most.

Dont get me wrong,I dont agree with the crap people say about the Dogs, as they are my second team ;)

But I do agree about Willie! :D hes' awesome!

Titanium_BD1103
15-09-06, 05:39 PM
']Im sorry, but I have to disagree with you about the first part.
Bulldogs do have a pretty bad reputation amongst NRL fans of other teams. Especially here in Brissy, and most people I know who support other teams dont like them either.
Roosters and Dogs always come up when people are asked who they hate the most.

Dont get me wrong,I dont agree with the crap people say about the Dogs, as they are my second team ;)

But I do agree about Willie! :D hes' awesome!

Sorry Nicole, didn't write that correctly... :)

What I meant is that YES we get a bad rap, I can't deny that, I ain't that silly or deluded... however the bad rap comes from Salary rorts and the scandal that we were never found guilty for... not too much else.

And yep I know its your second team, I see you on the Kennel... therefore it has to be your second team, you only survive there as long as you have if its your second team.... ;)

DeeGan
15-09-06, 05:43 PM
A minority who represent the Canerbury club as "fans" are slowly but surely being turfed to an extent. I was at a game recently involving the Doggies and a member (who seemed to be leading the core cheer brigage) got right up some idiot fans who carrying on like lunatics. Security were requested, "fans" pointed out and turfed out the gate.

It will take some time, though the Canterbury fans can repair the damage over a long period of time.

Titanium_BD1103
15-09-06, 05:46 PM
A minority who represent the Canerbury club as "fans" are slowly but surely being turfed to an extent. I was at a game recently involving the Doggies and a member (who seemed to be leading the core cheer brigage) got right up some idiot fans who carrying on like lunatics. Security were requested, "fans" pointed out and turfed out the gate.

It will take some time, though the Canterbury fans can repair the damage over a long period of time.

Oh yeah that.... LOL... sorry I apologise to Deegan and Nicole... completely forgot about that issue, and yes it is a huge problem for the club.... :(

The whole Bulldogs club is as Deegan said slowly and surely getting towards making it a good place for fans once more... I haven't been to a night game yet in a while, but the day games are real family atmosphere and I hope in the long term people come to our games, as they are great fun.... :)

Poida
15-09-06, 08:58 PM
Why is that... Roosters have stolen so many players from so many clubs it is not funny anymore.... The Bulldogs have done nothing besides the Salary cap and an alleged, AND NEVER PROVEN case....

I would expect more people to dislike the Roosters than us... our thing only happened once, the Roosters take players every year... ;)

not only that when they get players the players dont play so good there.
anasta, harrison good examples.

Go_The_Doggies
15-09-06, 09:55 PM
Roosters first.
Broncos VERY close 2nd.

Social Loafer
15-09-06, 11:39 PM
geez can Canberra buy a vote?

I don't know who to vote for on that list, If I had to choose 1 it would probably be the Roosters or Tigers.

zacaroo
15-09-06, 11:40 PM
bloody MANLY!! HATE THEM!!

parraman
16-09-06, 02:38 AM
dogs & eagles equally, the rest i couldnt care less.

travop
16-09-06, 08:49 AM
hey did anyone see that episode of THE CHASERS WAR ON EVERYTHING when one of the host went to a bulldogs game and sold fake riot gear (flares, kinves etc) and got arrested for it. the pm even had a say and said that it was stupid idea and the show should be scraped. dosnt the pm have anything better to do?

zacaroo
16-09-06, 08:55 AM
yes I LOVE THAT SHOW...they get in trouble for everything, they did a fake terrorist thing as well where one was called terry wrist and the other was known as al kyder and they booked a flight and didnt get on it lol

Hoppy2007Dragons
16-09-06, 09:40 AM
yeah, and the annoucer is calling passenger al-qadea, lol, i love that show.

Dakink
16-09-06, 11:13 AM
Bulldogs are 1st on my most hated list.
Roosters and Dragons coming a very close second

LOL

Only cause we kicked your ****!

Seriously should have been a multi option poll!

davo
17-09-06, 02:51 PM
Have To Be St George For Me !!!!!!!!!!!!!

SaRaH...
17-09-06, 03:05 PM
i don't like st george anymore either lol for some reasons i'd rather not say after friday night ....

Poida
17-09-06, 03:08 PM
yeh i dont like em since they beat north queensland by floggings 3 in a row.
last year 34-4, 36-16 and 34-14.
WE COWBOYS WANT REVENGE

Bernster
17-09-06, 03:09 PM
I voted for the Roosters for obvious reasons.

Honourable mentions go to Manly (I was raised never to support them), Brisbane (sometimes) and Newcastle (cos they are lead by a spoilt brat)

zacaroo
17-09-06, 03:29 PM
I never really thought of the Broncos as a team that is hated but it is 3rd in the poll...guess I don't talk to that many other league fans about which teams they hate.

Poida
17-09-06, 03:32 PM
yeh but theyll never be as hated as sydney rofl

zacaroo
20-09-06, 06:44 PM
From Zoo Weekly [Sept 25 2006]

Which team do you love to hate?

Winner: Sydney Roosters
Runner-Up: Canterbury Bulldogs
Honourable Mentions:
Manly Sea-Eagles
Melbourne Storm
New Zealand Warriors

Dummy Half
20-09-06, 06:52 PM
The Dragons!! I hate them
Also... Bulldogs!! I hate them
and... Knights!! I hate them
and... Roosters!! I hate them

Wow, i'm filled with a lot of hate.

TitansFan
20-09-06, 06:58 PM
I hate Souths. I also have to hate the Warriors, cos they're the only foreign team.

zacaroo
20-09-06, 06:59 PM
why do you hate souths, what did they do to you??

travop
20-09-06, 07:00 PM
I hate Souths. I also have to hate the Warriors, cos they're the only foreign team.
thats a bit harsh

TitansFan
20-09-06, 07:15 PM
why do you hate souths, what did they do to you??

I just don't like the way they carried on about being excluded from the comp a few years ago. I mean, I don't blame them for wanting to get back in, but I just heard too many Souths fans saying that their team was more important than the game itself. It kinda bugged me :roll:

TitansFan
20-09-06, 07:17 PM
I guess "hate" is a bit harsh... I wouldn't say i hate any teams

TitansFan
20-09-06, 09:45 PM
well hating a team for being foreign is kinda racist.

You've gotta be kidding.... I'm just talking about supporting the local teams, in a sporting sense. Am I a racist if i want the Aussies to win the ashes this summer too??
Believe me, I'm the LEAST racist person u would ever meet.

BrisbaneBroncosRule
20-09-06, 09:49 PM
Newcastle Knights

Poida
20-09-06, 09:50 PM
You've gotta be kidding.... I'm just talking about supporting the local teams, in a sporting sense. Am I a racist if i want the Aussies to win the ashes this summer too??
Believe me, I'm the LEAST racist person u would ever meet.
hey hey sorry. i thought u meant it a different way.

TitansFan
20-09-06, 09:54 PM
:)
hey hey sorry. i thought u meant it a different way.

That's OK dude :)

Boofhead
20-09-06, 11:15 PM
Gold Coast Titans
Yes, I'm sure people will vote for the Titans on their forum + they havent even had a season yet! :P

Poida
20-09-06, 11:17 PM
Yes, I'm sure people will vote for the Titans on their forum + they havent even had a season yet! :P
LMAO at the first person who does it

~Wild Child~
27-09-06, 09:41 PM
I really really really dislike the bulldogs. :box:

Poida
27-09-06, 09:42 PM
i dislike all bulldogs but hazem. noone bag him hes the best

PROMETHEUS
27-09-06, 09:51 PM
In no particular order,
Parramatta Easts Canterbury Manly :peace:

Souths'n'Titans
27-09-06, 10:42 PM
Brisbane followed by the Rorters

.Stormer.
30-09-06, 11:14 PM
Bulldogs, Manly and then Sharks.

Poida
30-09-06, 11:40 PM
wooooo so far no cowboy haters. were undefeated there lol . jokes

PROMETHEUS
01-10-06, 12:36 AM
Thats prob because their such a nice team ie no nigglers or thugs :rotflmao:

Poida
01-10-06, 12:38 AM
Thats prob because their such a nice team ie no nigglers or thugs :rotflmao:
haha exactly.
were the clean team.

Gio
01-10-06, 10:08 AM
The Bulldogs get my vote.

Steve
01-10-06, 10:28 AM
Broncos and Roosters. Can't decide which one I like the least. :D

I've actually found in Queensland there are a lot of people who don't like the Broncos. Probably why the Cowboys (and hopefully now the Titans) enjoy a lot of support.

Poida
01-10-06, 11:14 AM
lmao roosters and dogs are most hated.
like i said ill rofl at the first vote for titans

Poida
01-10-06, 11:15 AM
Broncos and Roosters. Can't decide which one I like the least. :D

I've actually found in Queensland there are a lot of people who don't like the Broncos. Probably why the Cowboys (and hopefully now the Titans) enjoy a lot of support.
wonder what it is about the cowboys people dont seem to hate?

Twixx
01-10-06, 09:56 PM
:box: Most deffinately newcastle... And then the dreaded roosters

~lee~
01-10-06, 10:01 PM
Its Sharks for me, such a boring team to watch and the only good thing about them is when Noddy makes mistakes.

titansroostersfan
02-10-06, 09:01 AM
Brisbane - CHeaters and the NRL's protective species

Bulldogs - another team who cheat the cap but got caught

Dragons - draqueens more like it