PDA

View Full Version : Titans: Check website at 6:00pm

DeeGan
13-09-06, 02:06 PM
Titans: Check website at 6:00pm

Please be advised there will be a stream feed on the Gold Coast Titans website featuring the announcment from today.

Please post any relevant feedback about this new feature we are incorporating on to our website.

Regards,

Darren Lockyer
13-09-06, 05:40 PM
thanks deegan

Boofhead
13-09-06, 05:57 PM
:o!

DeeGan
13-09-06, 06:38 PM
My appologies.

We have experienced some technical issues with this stream feed to our members. Hope to rectify tomorrow.

Regards,

patskE
13-09-06, 07:29 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOO
cant wait :(

lonegull
13-09-06, 07:31 PM
thanks deegan cant wait though

Darren Lockyer
13-09-06, 07:44 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOO
cant wait :(
me to

Hoppy2007Dragons
13-09-06, 08:15 PM
Bummer, looking forward still.

Rayzr
13-09-06, 08:45 PM
Can't wait!

jake86
13-09-06, 09:42 PM
Very exciting!

Good luck fixing whatever went wrong

Cupid Stunt
13-09-06, 09:51 PM
I think the website admin should be complemented on the site. Its a great site. Definately up there with the best official sites of the NRL clubs. Well Done Admin!!

jake86
13-09-06, 09:54 PM
I think the website admin should be complemented on the site. Its a great site. Definately up there with the best official sites of the NRL clubs. Well Done Admin!!

Absolutely!

The forums are much friendlier than most ive been to

Congrats to all involved

DeeGan
13-09-06, 11:24 PM
Cupid Stunt, Jake86 - thank you for your kind words. We are improving each day and will continue to get better in representing our team online ;)

Thanks again,

Eel 33
14-09-06, 03:00 PM
Good story about a good signing. Hopefully he stay fit and we get full value from him.

lonegull
14-09-06, 03:06 PM
Gee what a great idea these streams are on the home web page, what a great idea hopefully a few more to come when announcments made, and maybe we can have updates via the streams like player interviews etc

Queenslander
14-09-06, 03:28 PM
Just watched the footage off the website and its very good. Its slightly disappointing that its just a copy and paste off the Gold Coast News, however it delivers what we need. :)

Steve Dangerous
14-09-06, 05:38 PM
Good quality and fast loading... pretty much click on the link and it's away. Great feature, look forward to future stuff on it.

Darren Lockyer
14-09-06, 06:02 PM
Just watched the footage off the website and its very good. Its slightly disappointing that its just a copy and paste off the Gold Coast News, however it delivers what we need. :)
agrred

West_Titan
15-09-06, 03:29 AM
Kudos to you DeeGan!!!!! :clap:
I love those news feeds and the fact that it's of the GC News doesn't bother me at all. It's a great idea for the web site and i would love to see more.

Just one question DeeGan. Will the site make a temporary spot where we can go and watch these over again. Maybe an Archive Video page. I personally would love to be able to download it, is there a chance i can have a copy. Cheers mate.....

Keep up the Awesome work... You're a star!!!!! :purdy:

patskE
15-09-06, 06:50 AM
yeh and maybe each week have someone make a highlights .avi, like good tackles/runs/trys and stuff
just incase we miss a game

Darren Lockyer
15-09-06, 07:28 AM
did you see my school in the background.

DeeGan
15-09-06, 04:02 PM
Kudos to you DeeGan!!!!! :clap:
I love those news feeds and the fact that it's of the GC News doesn't bother me at all. It's a great idea for the web site and i would love to see more.

Just one question DeeGan. Will the site make a temporary spot where we can go and watch these over again. Maybe an Archive Video page. I personally would love to be able to download it, is there a chance i can have a copy. Cheers mate.....

Keep up the Awesome work... You're a star!!!!! :purdy:

Thanks for the kind words, I will pass on to all involved.

I can't divulge too much info re: the changes being implemented though I am certain we will look at a multi-media gallery for the site where I am sure we will incoroporate some archived stuff.

As for a copy - sorry mate, I don't have one to send.

Cheers