PDA

View Full Version : Corrupt a wish

Super Cronk
10-10-05, 12:13 PM
Just a game thingy to do...here's how to play, you corrupt the person-above-you's wish and make your own wish.
(Ex.
Person 1 - I wish for a chinease buffet.

Person 2 - You get one, you eat and eat until you explode!!!!
Person 2 - I wish i had a puppy

Person 3 - You get a puppy but it gets hit by a car the next day
Person 3 - I wish I had a present)

understand?

i wish i had a cheese and ham sandwhich.

Titans#1
10-10-05, 12:18 PM
You get it but the bread is mouldy, the ham is green and the cheese is parmesan.

I wish I had a Million Dollars

Steelers
10-10-05, 12:24 PM
You HAD a Million Dollars, but it was stolen by the Leprechauns

I wish I had an Arabian Totem Pole

Super Cronk
10-10-05, 12:25 PM
the totem pole has termites and they eat your totem pole from arabia.

i wish it was hotter so i could go for a swim.

Dakink
10-10-05, 12:25 PM
Where's the wish????

Anyways I wish for Pamela Anderson...

Titans#1
10-10-05, 12:28 PM
Where's the wish????

She comes to the house but your wife answers the door and tells her your dead (which you will be when she's through with you)

I wish I could Fly

Steelers
10-10-05, 12:29 PM
Where's the wish????

Pamela Anderson contracts Bird Flu

I wish for 5 Siamese fighting toads

Moejoe
10-10-05, 02:13 PM
You get your 5 siamese fighting toads, But the all gang up on you.

I wish the titans were in the 2006 competition

Steelers
10-10-05, 02:35 PM
You get your 5 siamese fighting toads, But the all gang up on you.

I wish the titans were in the 2006 competition

The titans enter the 2006 competition with their 7 currently signed players. They get people from the crowd to fill in the rest. They lose miserably every game.

I wish KFC was cheaper

Inferno
10-10-05, 02:59 PM
KFC is suddenly half price but you don't have any money.

I wish someone else could do all my uni work for me.

Titans#1
10-10-05, 03:02 PM
I do your uni work, but you get booted out of uni because I have no idea what I'm doing and it make you look really stoopid

I wish my daughter would stop eating all day.

Moejoe
10-10-05, 03:14 PM
Your daughter stops eating all day and has now taken up drinking. (sorry if little one is a minor)

I wish a had something better to do than corrupt people's wishes.

Titans#1
10-10-05, 03:24 PM
Your daughter stops eating all day and has now taken up drinking. (sorry if little one is a minor)

I wish a had something better to do than corrupt people's wishes.

(My daughter is 5! lol)

You start playing with model railway's but the train goes off the rails and hits your leg so hard that it breaks and now all you can do is dit infront of the computer and be on the Titan's forums and corrupt peoples wishes. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Titans#1
10-10-05, 03:25 PM
OH, my wish.

I wish My hair wanst red.

Titanium_BD1103
10-10-05, 03:38 PM
You Dye ur hair blonde and it instead turns bright orange

I wish I had a can of Coca Cola right now

Steelers
10-10-05, 03:40 PM
You Dye ur hair blonde and it instead turns bright orange

I wish I had a can of Coca Cola right now

Your can of Coca Cola has been shaken up and when you open it, it explodes all over you.

I wish the Dragons would win the comp in 2006

Titanium_BD1103
10-10-05, 03:43 PM
The Dragons win the comp in 2006, only to have it stripped away at the presenation afterwards after being 1 million dollars over the salary cap

I wish I could find my friends pendant, she lost it last night and now it is gone

Dakink
10-10-05, 06:08 PM
The Dragons win the comp in 2006, only to have it stripped away at the presenation afterwards after being 1 million dollars over the salary cap

I wish I could find my friends pendant, she lost it last night and now it is gone

ROFL

you find the pendant but it was flattened by a train.

I wish to be prettier

Moejoe
10-10-05, 06:56 PM
You become prettier, But so does everyone else making you the same as you have always been.

I wish for someone to corrupt my next wish.

Steelers
10-10-05, 06:56 PM
You become prettier, But so does everyone else making you the same as you have always been.

I wish for someone to corrupt my next wish.

Steelers felt about corrupting your wish, but declined.

I wish that wigs were funnier looking

Dakink
10-10-05, 07:50 PM
Wigs became funny looking but they found a cure for baldness..

I wish I was 16 again

Inferno
10-10-05, 08:20 PM
Done and along with that is High school, Puberty and Parents :S

I wish the Sharks would win the premiership next year. Pretty hard to corrupt that:D

Dakink
10-10-05, 08:25 PM
Sharks win the premiership - Pity it they are April premiers...

I wish covell learnt how to play football.

Inferno
10-10-05, 08:29 PM
He does, but then gets injured causing the Covell Briagde to end it all.

I wish Simmons doesn't embarrass us (sharks) too much next year at fullback trying to fill in Peachey's shoes.

Titanium_BD1103
10-10-05, 09:06 PM
Simmons plays his first game, breaks his leg and knee cap, is out for the season, the sharks have to play their lock at number 1 and he drops the ball all the time, the sharks spend the first half of the season in last place and get the wooden spoon after 1/2 the team is injured and there is no decent replacements... :D

Now that is corrupting a wish... ;)

As for me, I wish I could get my uni statistics sorted out for my assignment... :)

Inferno
10-10-05, 09:11 PM
They are all sorted out...But your 2 days too late.

I wish it stopped raining every time I washed my car

Titanium_BD1103
10-10-05, 09:20 PM
You wash your car.. and then straight afterwards... the longest rain spell in 5 years comes and it makes it all muddy again...

I wish the Titans Social Bar was serving drinks.. I might go and bring it back for business... ;)

Moejoe
10-10-05, 10:31 PM
The titan bar is now serving Ice water.

I wish the next person is kind to me.

Super Cronk
10-10-05, 10:33 PM
The titan bar is now serving Ice water.

I wish the next person is kind to me.

the person next kicks your knee causing you to fall over and bump your head.

i wish someone would shut the crickets up outside my bedroom window!!!

Titanium_BD1103
10-10-05, 11:07 PM
The crickets grow and are joined by howling dogs chasing cats around the neighbourhood..

I wish I could go watch TV now....

Moejoe
10-10-05, 11:20 PM
Wish granted but 5 minutes into the show you are watching, You are hit by a blackout that lasts all night.

I wish i could think of a new wish.

Steve Dangerous
10-10-05, 11:45 PM
You do think of a new wish, except it's only you wishing that you had a new wish and thus not much of a wish at all.

I wish I had finished writing this damned essay i'm slowly working through...

Super Cronk
11-10-05, 12:20 AM
You do think of a new wish, except it's only you wishing that you had a new wish and thus not much of a wish at all.

I wish I had finished writing this damned essay i'm slowly working through...

(if using computer)- your computer blows up causing you too lose the essay.

(if writing it)- the paper blows up causing you to lose the essay.LOL

i wish that i had a big meat lovers pizza.

Titanium_BD1103
11-10-05, 10:27 PM
You get ur pizza, it has meat but the meat is from the deli I saw on ACA tonight that has so much bacteria u get gastro and end up in hospital... (hey you can join my club)

Ok I wish I could find some positive to today...it has been really lousy... :(

Super Cronk
11-10-05, 10:43 PM
You get ur pizza, it has meat but the meat is from the deli I saw on ACA tonight that has so much bacteria u get gastro and end up in hospital... (hey you can join my club)

Ok I wish I could find some positive to today...it has been really lousy... :(

You never find any positive and live your life constently mouning and groaning about the lousy days.

i wish in had a plasma TV screen in my bedroom

Titanium_BD1103
11-10-05, 10:46 PM
You get a plasma TV through a contest... and it arrives.. only for you to find out that ur neighbour has stolen it and won't give it back... (LOL at that Samsung Ad)

I wish I wasn't so tired and drained right now....

Dakink
12-10-05, 10:56 AM
You have ten coffee's feel wide awake and full of energy, but spend the rest of the night weeing so get jack all done.

I wish I had my nail clippers here.

Titans#1
12-10-05, 10:58 AM
You Find some nail clippers in the draw, but end up clipping the tip of every finger and can't type anymore, but you try anyway and end up shorting out the computer with all the blood. (hehehehehehe)

I wish I had a Dog.

Coaster
12-10-05, 06:22 PM
Wish granted- but its a Pittbull, and it has just biten the kid nextdoor leg, you hear him screaming to his father who is a lawyer.

I wish i could breath underwater

..::Coops::..
12-10-05, 06:40 PM
you can breath underwater but you then get eaten by shark!!

i wish i had a block of chocolate right now

Super Cronk
12-10-05, 11:54 PM
you can breath underwater but you then get eaten by shark!!

i wish i had a block of chocolate right now

you get a block of chocolate but it has bird flu...

i wish that house and 20 to 1 was on at different times tomorrow night :(

Titanium_BD1103
13-10-05, 10:16 AM
They are on at different times.. but then you find something else that clashes and therefore should really use the VCR to tape the one and watch the other.. but then the VCR dies... ;)

I wish I could be on holidays now... :)

In-Cyde #1
13-10-05, 04:42 PM
A man on a Uni-Cycle offers to help.

I wish I could type faster....... :(

Titanium_BD1103
13-10-05, 05:35 PM
Not sure what that meant Titans #001... im guessing it means I will have less time to holiday.. ;)

You can type faster, but ur spelling is shot.. so no one understands what you are saying anyway.. :D:D

I wish I could get a new mouse... this one is dodgy... :D

Coaster
13-10-05, 05:43 PM
You do but your cat eats it, it gets stuck in its neck, and starts to choke, on the way to the vet your car collides with unmarked police car, during the investigation they find dope seeds.

Your charged with
Possesion
Reckless driving
Crulety to animals

the only way to save yourself is with a written explanation, but you cant do it becuase you dont have a mouse :eek:

I wish i had a football

Titanium_BD1103
13-10-05, 05:46 PM
Geez that is one way to corrupt a wish...

You get a football, kick it.. it breaks the neighbours window, causing the dogs to bark and one of them to chase the cat around the house and destroying the stuff in the house...the cat to run out onto the street, a person hits the cat, it survives, but the dogs chase it... they all knock ovre the rubbish bins on the street and cause an accident.. the police arrive... and you are charged with...

- Breaking and Entering.. yeah they think you broke into the house
- Causing an Accident
- Being a Public Nusience....

NOW that however is corrupting a wish... ;)

Ok I wish I could have my phone back... it is in the shop at the moment... :(

Moejoe
13-10-05, 07:25 PM
You get your phone back and when you recieve your next phone bill you have alot of unexplained 1900 and 0055 calls on it. The shop refuses to pay your astronomical bill and small claims court rule in the shops favor, Leaving you with a huge phone bill wich in order to pay you have to sell your house and force your friends and family into slave labour.

I wish the stitches in my back didnt hurt so much.

Coaster
14-10-05, 06:20 PM
I wish the stitches in my back didnt hurt so much.

They stop hurting and you dont know why, after 3 weeks you go back to the doctor, only to learn that a rare australian bug has flown into the wound and created a nest, by law they are not allowed to remove it becuase its so rare.
You have to go through life as a hunchback with a nest of bugs the size of a football growing out of your back.

I wish the Titans were playing in 2006

Titanium_BD1103
14-10-05, 09:24 PM
The Titans play in 2006.. but they can only field half a side.. the side gets injured and leaves in 2007.... and the Titans end up with no one to play in 2007 as their players are injured or have left...

I wish it wasn't so boring at the moment.. ;)

Steelers
14-10-05, 10:59 PM
The Titans play in 2006.. but they can only field half a side.. the side gets injured and leaves in 2007.... and the Titans end up with no one to play in 2007 as their players are injured or have left...

I wish it wasn't so boring at the moment.. ;)

The forum suddenly comes alive with activity, but everyone is talking Latin!

I wish that our Forum Team would start playing sum matches!

Super Cronk
15-10-05, 12:16 PM
The forum suddenly comes alive with activity, but everyone is talking Latin!

I wish that our Forum Team would start playing sum matches!

someone hacks stubbsie's computer and deletes all the teams and the simulation program leaving us with no comp(that would suck..so keep your computer clean stubbs!)

i wish that i could attned tonights game :(

Titanium_BD1103
15-10-05, 05:48 PM
You can attend tonights game.. but only the scalper has tickets and then you must pay $2000 for them each...

I wish I could get my tax return done... ;)

Dakink
17-10-05, 09:36 AM
You get your tax retuen done - Get a massive refund only to walk out of the office and drive straight into a $250k BMW and have to pay for all the repairs cause you are uninsured.

I wish Bennett would get the sack form the Aus job.

Titanium_BD1103
17-10-05, 12:47 PM
Bennett gets sacked from the Australian Coaching Job.. only to be replaced by Phil Gould with a monkey as his assistant... :(

I wish I could get out of going to my next uni class... ;)

Dakink
17-10-05, 01:25 PM
The said monkey goes on a rampage and burns down the uni,

Only to have a team of Army reservists come flying in a build you a new one in 2 hours.

I wish I could have slept in today.

Titanium_BD1103
17-10-05, 05:12 PM
You sleep in, your car breaks down in the pouring rain so you have to catch a bus... the bus ruins ur work clothes because it is wet and sprays mud.. they dry and look ok... but you get to work 1 hour late as the train is late..

And ur boss fires you after seeing you in such a dishevlled state and running late

I wish I didn't have to go out tonight..

Dakink
18-10-05, 11:25 AM
The funcdtion is cancelled at the last minute so you decide to have a bubble bath - unfortunately you dont hear you phone ring as you have the music up to loud and miss out on the chance to win $1mill a year for life from the local radio station in their massive birthday promotions..

And you drown....

I wish I hadnt said that last comment...

Troy
18-10-05, 12:05 PM
You didn't say the last comment but bulldog_titan311 realises he is psychic and finds out you were thinking it anyway.

I wish the uni semester was over yesterday.

Coaster
18-10-05, 06:54 PM
It is, now you have to find a job!!

I wish i wasnt so tired today

Steelers
18-10-05, 07:03 PM
You take some certain tablets ;) but they have VERY bad side-effects

I wish that Peter Helliar had his own show and Rove wouldn't

Titanium_BD1103
18-10-05, 08:24 PM
Peter Helliar gets his own show.. but Rove gets GMA instead...

I wish I could watch Brainiac now.. yay only another 6 more minutes.. ;)

Steelers
18-10-05, 08:36 PM
Brainiac starts, but then all the power in your house goes out.

I wish MythBusters was on after Brainiac

Titanium_BD1103
18-10-05, 09:20 PM
Mythbusters is on... but then you lose the TV remote and can't change the channel

I wish I had a can of Pepsi Samba on the table...

Inferno
18-10-05, 10:06 PM
You have the can, but it explodes leaving one hell of a mess to clean up.

I wish I could finish this damn speech so I can go to bed.

Titanium_BD1103
18-10-05, 10:11 PM
You finish the speech but there are so many errors it makes it impossible to read when you say it

I wish David Hasselhoff was on Rove soon...

Steelers
18-10-05, 10:24 PM
David Hasselhoff is on Rove :eek:

I wish I had some Hoff-mail :p

Titanium_BD1103
18-10-05, 10:43 PM
You have Hoff Mail.. and it is really good.. but ur email shuts down as you get too much.. :D

I wish I had tickets to the Hoff Tour of Australia NOW.. :D

Super Cronk
18-10-05, 11:23 PM
You have Hoff Mail.. and it is really good.. but ur email shuts down as you get too much.. :D

I wish I had tickets to the Hoff Tour of Australia NOW.. :D

you get tickets to the hoff tour but later find out hoff has been kidnapped by his biggest fan ......stellers. the tour is called off and you cant get a refund of the ticket.

i wish that australia will kill the NZ'ers this week.

Inferno
18-10-05, 11:25 PM
Done but they are all charged with murder leaving both teams having to forgeit giving England its first Tri-nations success.

I wish I would stop getting electric shocks from my damn car.

Titanium_BD1103
18-10-05, 11:32 PM
You stop getting the electric shocks.. but it means going to the repairer who charges $4000 for you to fix it..

I wish Coupling US was on tonight... darn Channel 10 and their change of schedule.. :(

Inferno
18-10-05, 11:46 PM
hahaha I love that show.

But back to business, It comes on tonight but your T.V blows up and so does your dishwasher forcing you do your washing by hand. The TV miraculious starts working but you miss coupling because your washing dishes :P

I wish I got a pay rise at work

Titans#1
19-10-05, 07:21 AM
You get your pay rise but because the Boss has to pay you so much now the bussiness goes bankrupt and you are out of a job, and whe you go looking for a new job no-one willl hire you because your old boss has been going around telling everyone your the reason why the bissiness went bankrupt. (phew)

I wish I'd remembered to buy more coffee yesterday because I don't have any now to have my morning cuppa.

Titanium_BD1103
19-10-05, 08:47 AM
You remember to buy some coffee but also buy all the impulse items at the Supermarket next to the Coffee.. so you end up spending $200 more than usual...

I wish I didn't have to go to this class in another 10 mins...

Super Cronk
10-05-06, 10:59 PM
How bout we revive this thread for those that werent around when we first posted it.

I wish i was in the circus.

Steelers
10-05-06, 11:12 PM
You were in the circus, but everyone then leaves the circus

I wish I wasn't as lanky as I am now

Super Cronk
10-05-06, 11:14 PM
You get so short that you get mistaken for an ant and stepped on.

I wish i was superman.

Titanium_BD1103
10-05-06, 11:15 PM
You get superpowers, like X-ray vision but can't control them, so you see the insides of things you would rather not see...

I wish I had some pizza right now

DeeGan
10-05-06, 11:27 PM
I wish Angelina Jolie....wait...

I wish it was November, PS3 would be out, the Titans squad finalised and I would be still gloating over the Aussies Tri-Nations win (not to mention the SOO Series win to QLD) :D

Titanium_BD1103
10-05-06, 11:30 PM
You wish all that and then find out that PS3 is $4000, Australia doesn't win the tri nations and Queensland lose 3-0 and are booed by the crowd in Melbourne.

I still wish I had my pizza

DeeGan
10-05-06, 11:41 PM
You wish all that and then find out that PS3 is $4000, Australia doesn't win the tri nations and Queensland lose 3-0 and are booed by the crowd in Melbourne.

I still wish I had my pizza

Ahh, I get this thread now :laugh: Damn you BDT_311! :laugh:

The pizza you get is the all new Survivor pizza seen on next seasons SURVIVOR: PANAMA ISLANDS AGAIN topped with; beetle juice, oysters, fish eyes, sea weed, sand and sweat from the winners bandana.

SuperCliffy#01
12-05-06, 10:34 AM
Ahh, I get this thread now :laugh: Damn you BDT_311! :laugh:

The pizza you get is the all new Survivor pizza seen on next seasons SURVIVOR: PANAMA ISLANDS AGAIN topped with; beetle juice, oysters, fish eyes, sea weed, sand and sweat from the winners bandana.

But one of the contestants throws up on the pizza, and you have been voted to be the first person to eat the pizza!.

I want a pony.cya

Eel 33
12-05-06, 10:49 AM
When the Pony caught its first glimpse of its new owner, it ran away.

I wish i had more money.

SuperCliffy#01
12-05-06, 11:02 AM
When the Pony caught its first glimpse of its new owner, it ran away.

I wish i had more money.

But i came into your life and screwd you out of your money.cya :satan:

I am king of the world.

jenny
12-05-06, 11:47 AM
Then you turn into Anthony Mundine, and Danny boy really Crowns you :')

Why cant i win lotto? :curse:

Titanium_BD1103
12-05-06, 12:46 PM
Because if you did... you'd have camera crews and TV wannabes at your door 24/7.. and you wouldn't want that now would you... :laugh: :laugh:

I wish I could get decent food at Uni

Queenslander
12-05-06, 01:01 PM
How about making your own you lazy twit :p :thumbsup:

Why cant animals talk english?

jenny
12-05-06, 01:02 PM
Meals on Wheels :chinese: :thumbsup:

Why cant i get Teegys' mystery footballer :hmm:

jenny
12-05-06, 01:03 PM
Jupiters Casino at midnight...there are a few there that attempt to :beer:

What does my future hold ????? Be nice :hi:

Eel 33
13-05-06, 10:50 AM
Happiness i spose... :thumbsup:

Why can't we bury Eddie McGuire under a rock so we never have to hear from him again???

SuperCliffy#01
13-05-06, 11:51 AM
Because eddie mcguire has a god complex and with shift the rock, and also it would upset the Fwubbles.cya.

Manly is going to win the Grand Final.cya.

Titanium_BD1103
13-05-06, 04:58 PM
Manly wins the grand final... then loses it after being caught to have used 13 replacements every game... :laugh: :laugh:

I wish that I could get over this cold...

broncos_cow_girl
14-05-06, 08:38 PM
I wish that I could get over this cold...

Then you wouldn't have an excuse to decline invitations to boring stuff you don't want to go to or do (eg. work!)

I wish I had my assignments for uni finished

Titanium_BD1103
14-05-06, 09:56 PM
Then you would be bored.. or tired when trying to celebrate..

I wish I could find a site that has the picture I want...

broncos_cow_girl
15-05-06, 09:27 AM
If you found the picture it would probably be covered by copyright & you wouldn't be able to use it anyway.

I wish I lived in antarctica

SuperCliffy#01
15-05-06, 11:07 AM
If you found the picture it would probably be covered by copyright & you wouldn't be able to use it anyway.

I wish I lived in antarctica

You end up living in Antarctica but several months later and with no contact they send in a search party, and discover you have been eaten by a pack of fiendish Emperor Penguins.cya. :fence:

I wish i could look like Brad Pitt.

Titanium_BD1103
15-05-06, 12:05 PM
You wish you looked like Brad Pitt and then you can't go anywhere cause there is a sea of girls chasing you, even the bathroom.. :laugh:

I wish it was sunny, I am freezing... :(

jenny
15-05-06, 12:09 PM
You are freezing because you are not on The Gold Coast like me, so to make you feel better....i will be freezing like you next Thursday when i hit Sydney for 4 days :chinese: :happy:

I hope my family party while i am there :D

broncos_cow_girl
15-05-06, 12:13 PM
Your family party, get drunk and end up selling their house to their neighbour for $110.

I wish I was smart enough to not have to study

SuperCliffy#01
15-05-06, 02:24 PM
But unfortunately you do end up smart enough to not study but you are given harder stuff to study (i think i have confused myself).cya

I wish i had a girlfriend. (this is pathetic). :satan:

Queenslander
15-05-06, 03:03 PM
You end up getting a girlfriend but she costs $5 an hour :p

I wish for world peace. :)

SuperCliffy#01
15-05-06, 03:12 PM
You end up getting a girlfriend but she costs $5 an hour :p (the following is by Clifford87) Wow thats cheaper than the girl i pay now :sick:

I wish for world peace. :)

You do one piece at a time.cya. :noidea:

I wish i ruled Australia.

Teegy
15-05-06, 04:28 PM
You do but then Your are exactly like in every way John Howard

I wish Gaz and coops dont play the SOO

Dakink
15-05-06, 04:41 PM
They both make the game, play 5 minutes and are out for the rest of the season... *Please dont happen, Please dont happen*

I wish for The Goodies and Young Ones to reappear on TV!!

Titanium_BD1103
15-05-06, 05:07 PM
They do... but they appear with OC ads throughout.. making the process one of torment and denial..

I wish Parra can win some games.. (so my friends will stop complaining :laugh:)

Eel 33
16-05-06, 09:33 AM
I've just rubbed the genie bottle (see above)

I wish someone would get rid of talkback radio, it sux!!!

Titanium_BD1103
16-05-06, 10:34 AM
They do but then they replace it with talk radio... which suxs even more.. :laugh:

I wish I could have a donut now....

Eel 33
16-05-06, 10:37 AM
If you have one now you'll turn into one.

I wish the mundine v green fight was on right now.

SuperCliffy#01
16-05-06, 12:15 PM
In fact in Fwubbalia it is on right now and Green wins, you humans are on an intergalactic time delay.

I wish i had Paris Hilton.Cya. :box:

broncos_cow_girl
16-05-06, 01:39 PM
You get Paris & her dog eats all your food and belongings & you end up anorexic & homeless.

I wish I lived in a yellow submarine :rotflmao:

Titanium_BD1103
16-05-06, 02:04 PM
You do and it gets torpedoed by Mr Burns and his Nuclear Germ Warfare division.. :laugh:

I wish I could find the colour I want for my face plate... :)

SuperCliffy#01
16-05-06, 03:13 PM
You find the colour you want but is only comes from chunder art supplies.

I wish i had a mercedes benz!.cya. :satan:

broncos_cow_girl
16-05-06, 03:22 PM
You get one, but then realise the car has a mind of its own (like Herbie) it takes a disliking to you and you never see the car again.

I wish I had a fluro coloured mini cooper

SuperCliffy#01
16-05-06, 03:26 PM
You end up winning the car but as you drive home one night a Fwubbalian spacecraft beams you and the car onboard, and sensing you are worthless beams you back to ground and they keep the car.cya. :p

I wish i am the worlds greatest porn star.

jenny
16-05-06, 03:35 PM
you are and your name is BUCK NAKED

Why am i so funny :guit:

Teegy
16-05-06, 03:43 PM
Your Not LOL

Why wount the broncs fans accept Dragons history?

SuperCliffy#01
16-05-06, 03:49 PM
Because Anthony Mundine has left a stain on the Bronco's and they blame St George-Illawarra for that stain (as to this day no can remove that stain even with boric acid, ah such a price for ruined carpet) so thats that.cya :emp:

Why do mermaids look so hot?.

jenny
16-05-06, 03:51 PM
I am :')

broncos_cow_girl
17-05-06, 10:35 AM
Returning to the "I wish" rules of the game

I wish I was on a plane on my way to a remote island

SuperCliffy#01
17-05-06, 11:46 AM
Your plane crashes on that remote island only to discover it is a leper colony.cya. :naughty:

I wish i could walk on the moon.

Titanium_BD1103
17-05-06, 01:01 PM
You wish that and then lack of gravity heads you towards distant unknowns...

I wish I could find my project from last year...

broncos_cow_girl
17-05-06, 09:25 PM
You find your project and discover it has been eaten by worms because it was so bad and they thought it was rubbish...

I wish I had less stuff to do and more time to do it in

Titanium_BD1103
18-05-06, 10:10 AM
You wish that and then time stops, and you are stuck in the rut forever....

I wish that it was Saturday already....

Eel 33
18-05-06, 10:20 AM
so that the kids living in your neighbourhood could wake up at the crack of dawn and blow their whistles under your bedroom window.

I wish petrol was free

broncos_cow_girl
18-05-06, 10:36 AM
You get petrol for free but then everyone starts to use it to wash their cars and it all runs out :(

I wish I was certain of getting a good job next year when I leave uni

Eel 33
18-05-06, 10:38 AM
You will get a job when you win lotto.

I wish winter would bugger off.

broncos_cow_girl
18-05-06, 10:40 AM
Then we get heat everday, and all the ice in the sea melts & the whole of Australia goes under water and we all drown.

I wish there was no bad stuff in the world

SuperCliffy#01
18-05-06, 11:57 AM
Then KAOS agents like me would become unemployed.

I wish dental floss or toothpaste came in vodka and orange flavour.cya. :lol!:

broncos_cow_girl
18-05-06, 02:04 PM
Then kids would be walking around drunk and the world would be in utter chaos.

I wish my friend didn't beat me in the last assignment

SuperCliffy#01
19-05-06, 11:34 AM
But in the end your friend goes onto uni and has a nervous breakdown and you have a nice life.

I wish that Striparella would ring me.cya. :purdy:

broncos_cow_girl
22-05-06, 09:32 AM
You get the call, but the phone has a fault & you get electricuted.

I wish exams were over and I was on holidays in the Swiss alps

Titanium_BD1103
22-05-06, 10:16 AM
You wish that and then there is an avalanche and you become trapped...

I wish that my car was cleaner and shiny....

SuperCliffy#01
22-05-06, 11:40 AM
You got to bed with a bright shiney and clean but as you drive to where ever a pelican poops on you clean bright shiney car and gives it a GT stripe thats a bit fishy.

I wish i had canned charm for those moments when meeting girls.cya. :box:

broncos_cow_girl
22-05-06, 12:19 PM
You have the canned charm, but then the girls like the charm so much that they run off with the can!

I wish time would slow down a bit :)

SuperCliffy#01
22-05-06, 02:18 PM
You will eventually slow down into a brick wall.

I wish Darth Vader was my Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts.cya. :music:

Kallan
22-05-06, 05:41 PM
He becomes your dark arts teacher, but then tries to kill you.

I wish i was a millionare.....

Teegy
22-05-06, 05:43 PM
you are but your really ugly and hated so nobody likes you

i Wish i had a Skyline

Kallan
22-05-06, 05:47 PM
You get a skyline, but you let somone borrow it and they run you ever and steal the car.

I wish that QLD win the SOO

Teegy
22-05-06, 05:49 PM
they but Locky gets injured and unable to play ever again.

i wish it would rain more here?

Kallan
22-05-06, 05:52 PM
It rains so much that your house is flooded and everything is destroyed, and you don't have insurance!

I wish I got A's in all my upcoming exams

Teegy
22-05-06, 05:53 PM
you do but you cheated so you feel bad about it and come forward and you get kicked out of school.

i wish it was wednsday already.

Wolfpak
22-05-06, 07:28 PM
It will instantly become Wednesday for you, but then you will miss the doctor calling you on Tuesday to tell you that you only have 24 hours to live.

I wish I could think of something to wish for.

Kallan
22-05-06, 07:46 PM
You do think of something to wish for but then you forget it.

I wish got a new broncos jersey (signed)

Queenslander
22-05-06, 08:18 PM
You do but its signed by the NSW Origin Team

I wish that it was holidays.

broncos_cow_girl
22-05-06, 09:53 PM
Holidays come but you realise that you have an allergy to holidays and break out in a rash and have to spend the entire holidays in solitary confinement :(

I wish my assignment would just magically be done for me

MonaroMan
22-05-06, 10:21 PM
Holidays come but you realise that you have an allergy to holidays and break out in a rash and have to spend the entire holidays in solitary confinement :(

I wish my assignment would just magically be done for me

It will be magically done but your teacher will give you an E for an assignment of plageurism...

I wish I could spend a day at the Maroons training camp playing football with them...

broncos_cow_girl
23-05-06, 08:42 AM
You get your big moment, but then get absolutely smashed by them and end up a little embarrassed boy with shattered dreams.

I wish Herbie was real

SuperCliffy#01
23-05-06, 02:14 PM
Herbie is real but your parents lied to you saying he is fake.

I wish i cant travel to another star system.cya. :afro:

Teegy
23-05-06, 03:31 PM
Herbie is real but your parents lied to you saying he is fake.

I wish i cant travel to another star system.cya. :afro:

you can but then you cannot get back

i wish i had enough money to watch the SOO in my own cinerma

broncos_cow_girl
23-05-06, 03:32 PM
You get your own cinema, but are so bored because you're the only one there that you rent it out to homeless people to live in and never use it anyway.

I wish it was 5pm and uni was over for today

Social Loafer
23-05-06, 04:30 PM
You get your own cinema, but are so bored because you're the only one there that you rent it out to homeless people to live in and never use it anyway.

I wish it was 5pm and uni was over for today

It is 5pm, Uni is over, but you then get informed that tomorrows lecture starts at 3:15 am.

I wish the Raiders won the premiership :laugh:

brn2bwyld
23-05-06, 08:53 PM
The raiders win the premiership bu then they go over the cap and get kicked out of the comp

I wish the NRL would have a REAL world cup

broncos_cow_girl
23-05-06, 09:06 PM
If the cup was REAL, then the players wouldn't be able to lift it, cos it'd be made out of stuff other than our plastic lightweight stuff

I wish it was my birthday

Kallan
23-05-06, 09:10 PM
It suddenly becomes your birthday, but it is your 89th! and you die from natural causes

I wish that the titans are competitive in 2007

Titanium_BD1103
23-05-06, 09:30 PM
You wish that and the Broncos end up with the Wooden Spoon for Salary cap breaches.

I wish that I could have a warm drink now...

actually I might just go get one.. ;)

broncos_cow_girl
23-05-06, 09:36 PM
You get the warm drink but as you go to take a sip a rabbit pops out of the cup because they like warm places :)

I wish my mobile phone costed nothing each month

Kallan
23-05-06, 10:18 PM
Your phone doesn't cost anything each month, but it is stolen so you get trouble

I wish that the Rabbitohs win at least one game this year

Titanium_BD1103
23-05-06, 10:23 PM
Rabbitohs win more than one game this year.. but it is against the bye.. :laugh:

I wish that the Phonebook didn't have so many entries...

broncos_cow_girl
24-05-06, 08:48 AM
They recognise your request, so decide to remove one name and it's yours because you complained!

I wish I could read other people's thoughts

Teegy
24-05-06, 09:38 AM
But then you hear everyones thoughts about you Good and Bad

I wish my dog would stop barking

broncos_cow_girl
24-05-06, 09:40 AM
But then an intruder comes, and your dog doesn't let you know!

I wish i didn't have a meeting at 10am!

SuperCliffy#01
24-05-06, 11:04 AM
You miss the meeting and the meeting is interupted when a group of red matians storm the meeting and kidnap everyone and you are made the boss.

I wish i was a famous basketballer.cya. :clap:

Teegy
24-05-06, 01:11 PM
You are but you are know dennis Rodman

I wish i had something to wish for

broncos_cow_girl
24-05-06, 02:01 PM
You finally think up something fantastic, but then the magic genie of wishes says you've taken too long, and all you get is a bag of garbage.

I wish I could turn into a fly when i wanted to so I could spy on people, but had a magic shield to protect me from harm.

SuperCliffy#01
26-05-06, 04:32 PM
unfortunately your magic shield does not protect you from other flies and a massive big blow fly named bubba takes a liking to you.

I wish i had a velociraptor as a pet.cya. :chef:

Kallan
26-05-06, 04:36 PM
You invent a time machine and go back in time and bring one back, but one day you have forgot to feed it and it attacked you.

I wish I had Super powers

SuperCliffy#01
26-05-06, 04:45 PM
You end up to pwerful and it affects your brain to the extent you are now convinced you support the Mighty NSW Blues.

I wish it would rain 100 dollar bills.cya. :satan:

broncos_cow_girl
27-05-06, 10:16 AM
It does, but they all get stuck to you, and end up suffocating you.

I wish the days were longer.

Titanium_BD1103
27-05-06, 10:58 AM
You wish that and you end up living on Pluto.. where one day is like 7 earth days...mighty boring then.. :laugh:

I wish tonight would come already..

SuperCliffy#01
27-05-06, 11:44 AM
You wish that and you end up living on Pluto.. where one day is like 7 earth days...mighty boring then.. :laugh:

I wish tonight would come already..

It does but you fell asleep in the arvo and missed it all.

I wish the Fwubbalians would kidnap John Howard.cya. :clap:

Titanium_BD1103
27-05-06, 11:57 AM
They do and enforce Kim Beasley on us all.. :(

I wish that I could see the future....

SuperCliffy#01
27-05-06, 12:26 PM
They do and enforce Kim Beasley on us all.. :(

I wish that I could see the future....

Unfortunately whilst looking into the future you walk into a wall and suffer amnesia.

I wish baked beans didn't make you fart.cya. :lol!:

Titanium_BD1103
27-05-06, 12:52 PM
they don't make you fart... but everytime you eat them they taste like dog food...:lol!:

I wish that I could stop sneezing...

piXie
27-05-06, 01:00 PM
I send you a bunch of pollen coated flowers and give you a cold

i wish i had a horse

Titanium_BD1103
27-05-06, 01:12 PM
The horse arrives but it also comes with the wild west...

I wish Souths could win a game

Kallan
27-05-06, 01:14 PM
They win one game but not until 2008

I wish the school pies were not so disgusting

Titanium_BD1103
27-05-06, 05:32 PM
You do that and the hamburgers become disgusting...

I wish I wasn't so full as I am going to a function tonight.. :(

broncos_cow_girl
27-05-06, 06:04 PM
You get your empty stomach, then turn up at the function and find the food to be disgusting, and spend the whole night wishing you'd eaten before you went.

I wish there was nothing bad on the news - just for a couple days!

Titanium_BD1103
27-05-06, 06:37 PM
You wish that and then instead get some crazy drug influenced news broadcast that never ends with its loving nature.. and you go mad..

I wish that I could actually have the car I saw in the magazine...

SuperCliffy#01
29-05-06, 11:23 AM
You wish that and then instead get some crazy drug influenced news broadcast that never ends with its loving nature.. and you go mad..

I wish that I could actually have the car I saw in the magazine...

But it is a matchbox car you were reading a Toys are Us catalogue.

I wish i could date the Manly Cheerleaders.cya. :chef:

broncos_cow_girl
29-05-06, 03:25 PM
You get your wish, and they're all guys.

I wish i pass all my exams

Titanium_BD1103
29-05-06, 03:36 PM
You get that wish.. and then they find out you plagurised in half of them... and so you fail... :(

I wish I could have the ability to keep all the Bulldogs Players at Belmore... :)

Kallan
29-05-06, 04:28 PM
You do but then you go way over the salary cap... and they lose all their points...again

I wish that i was taller.....

Titanium_BD1103
29-05-06, 05:36 PM
You wish that and then you are a giant and everything is too small...

I wish Trent Barrett could get a downgraded charge at the judiciary...

SuperCliffy#01
30-05-06, 11:59 AM
He does but sprains his wrist after tripping over a Oompa Loompa running onto the field.

I wish George W Bush and John W Howard get married.cya. :clap:

Eel 33
30-05-06, 03:08 PM
You can have that in your own twisted reality

I wish i could get away from shiftwork sometimes

piXie
30-05-06, 04:16 PM
You get out of your shiftwork but feel os terrible about it you go back

i wish there was orange juice in my fridge

brn2bwyld
30-05-06, 04:39 PM
You get it but it is orange coloured cranberry juice

I wish my footy team was in the NRL

Titanium_BD1103
30-05-06, 04:56 PM
It is but then it gets forced to merge with another team... so you lose the team once more...

I wish I could have more warmth in the house...

Kallan
30-05-06, 05:04 PM
You decide to light a fire to solve the problem but you burn the house down

I wish that Australia win the soccer world cup

MonaroMan
30-05-06, 08:23 PM
You decide to light a fire to solve the problem but you burn the house down

I wish that Australia win the soccer world cup

Australia will win but all the players will be test for steroids and Tim Cahill is tested positive - the title is taken away.

I wish that I could go back in time about one week and assassinate Brett Finch.

Titanium_BD1103
30-05-06, 09:12 PM
You wish that and I wish that I could go back another week and maim you... :laugh:, Just Kidding.. :D

I wish that I could find all the articles for my assignment tonight.. :)

Wolfpak
30-05-06, 09:15 PM
Australia will win but all the players will be test for steroids and Tim Cahill is tested positive - the title is taken away.

I wish that I could go back in time about one week and assassinate Brett Finch.

You assassinate Brett Finch, therefore he doesn't kick that field goal, the game goes into overtime and NSW still WIN!!!!!!

I wish Queensland supporters would stop whingeing!

Titanium_BD1103
30-05-06, 09:17 PM
You wish that and instead they start whinging about the price of fruit... and we get more lambasting anyway.. :D :D

I wish that I could find all the articles for my assignment tonight.. :)

SuperCliffy#01
31-05-06, 11:56 AM
But the anti virus programme wont allow you to access it.

I wish someone would steal my car for the insurance.cya. :mine:

Flanker/5-8
31-05-06, 04:10 PM
I steal your car, but I put you in a fridge so you can never make your claim.

I wish I had a bowl of sultana bran.

HodgoBerro
31-05-06, 04:18 PM
i could just make sure the cereal is stale

i wished this week would hurry up.

Titanium_BD1103
31-05-06, 08:24 PM
You wish that and next year arrives and you miss the end of the week.. ;)

I wish I didn't have to do this assignment...

broncos_cow_girl
01-06-06, 09:51 AM
You get your wish but then find that a 5 hour exam makes up the total marks for your subject.

I wish it wasn't June already.

Kallan
01-06-06, 06:40 PM
You invent at time machine, you go back in time, you then have serious mental issues because of this.

I wish that i didn't have to do all these exams coming up......

~Wild Child~
11-01-07, 02:47 AM
You have to sit alll the exams twice...cause you were given the wrong exam papers :(

I wish that...John Howard would grow just a lil taller :D

BrisbaneBroncosRule
11-01-07, 09:42 AM
He will, but then he will marry your mum :D

I wish that OC wont finish

~Wild Child~
11-01-07, 03:37 PM
The OC was pulled cause you and Casey were the only ones who watched it :D

I wish to meet Darren :D (don't corrupt to bad) :D

BrisbaneBroncosRule
11-01-07, 04:20 PM
You can, but just as you are about to see him, the world blows up

I wish to meet Michel :D

MonaroMan
11-01-07, 04:59 PM
You go to meet her but she turns out to be a transexual and actually a man. Your heart is broken.

I wish I was rich :p

Nathalie
11-01-07, 06:43 PM
You're wiping your bum with a $100 note, it gets stuck and you spontaneously combust :D

I wish I owned my own house

Ryan
11-01-07, 06:52 PM
You now own your own house, located in the middle of the Simpson Desert :laugh:
I wish Skakira was my secret mistress :naughty:

BrisbaneBroncosRule
11-01-07, 07:05 PM
When you first meet, she will disappear for ever.

I wish Australia to win the Cricket World Cup

Robbie_Dee
11-01-07, 07:07 PM
Ok, this is obviously not going to happen but, They do, but then the match officials realise the ball was tampered, so the were disqualified so the Poms won!!!

I wish that i can could pick 1 item in the world free, anything at all!

BrisbaneBroncosRule
11-01-07, 07:14 PM
You get a Lambourghini Diablo, but straight away it gets stolen

I wish to be captain of the Australian Kangaroos

Ryan
11-01-07, 07:15 PM
You get to be captain of Australian Kangaroos under 8's girls team!
I wish I owned a new H1 hummer

~Wild Child~
11-01-07, 07:42 PM
You do get to own the hummer..but i't breaks down in the most unfortunate place :D
I wish my computer worked :(

Ryan
11-01-07, 07:44 PM
Your computer now works, slower than the original apple-mac!
I wish I knew tonights powerball numbers yesterday!

~Wild Child~
11-01-07, 08:18 PM
Your computer now works, slower than the original apple-mac!
I wish I knew tonights powerball numbers yesterday!You did..but they cancelled power ball for tonight :(

I wish I could go back to Switzerland. :purdy:

MonaroMan
11-01-07, 09:38 PM
You go back but your plane is Hijacked and you crash land somewhere in Greenland instead.

I wish there was no such thing as spam.

~Wild Child~
11-01-07, 09:41 PM
You go back but your plane is Hijacked and you crash land somewhere in Greenland instead.

I wish there was no such thing as spam.:') Suddenly the forum is over run with spam :sick:

I wish upon a star :rotflmao:

Steel Dragon
06-02-07, 03:41 AM
Unfortunately, you picked the wrong star, as it crashes into your house and burns it to the ground.

I wish I was bald.