PDA

View Full Version : Titans have a sponsor! ABC Brick Sales

DIEHARD
16-08-06, 02:08 PM
Gold Coast Titans building a strong alliance with ABC Brick Sales.

The Gold Coast Titans have today announced the first of its major sponsors and fittingly it is a Gold Coast based company in ABC Brick Sales which will be the Titans sleeve sponsor for the next three years.

First established on the Gold Coast in 1978, ABC Brick Sales was purchased by Andrew and Katie Mills in May 2004.

Over the past two years, the pair have rapidly expanded the business to a point where the company now operates from two locations at Labrador and Tweed heads and employs thirty seven Gold Coast locals.

Gold Coast Titans Managing Director Michael Searle has placed significant importance on securing local businesses as corporate partners with the Titans and is thrilled to be making today?s announcement.. Searle said, ?The announcement that ABC Brick Sales will be the Gold Coast Titans sleeve sponsor for the next three years is a very exciting one for the club and highlights the strength of the local business community and the exceptional support we continue to receive from businesses such as ABC Brick Sales as we prepare to take the Gold Coast back to the National Rugby League in 2007.?

Forging strong local corporate partnerships is crucial to the Titans as it moves forward said Searle.?ABC Brick Sales is a fantastic example of a successful Gold Coast business that has gone from strength to strength in recent years under the guidance of Andrew and Katie. It is our great pleasure to be involved with and partner such a strong and well respected company.?

?We would like to welcome Andrew and all the team at ABC Brick Sales to one of the great journeys, as the Gold Coast returns to the NRL. The support from business leaders like ABC Brick Sales gives us confidence that the entire Gold Coast, community will truly support the Titans.?

ABC Brick Sales Managing Director Andrew Mills is also looking forward to the new partnership with the Titans and the benefits of being involved with the team from a foundation level. ?By being associated with a team with a culture based on high moral standards, community awareness and one that is family oriented, ABC Brick Sales will benefit by a greater exposure, sense of community and provide possible plans for further expansion,? Mills said.

?The Titans have assembled a fantastic team of Rugby League professionals, backed up by a strict recruitment policy. This really appealed to our company as a potential sponsor. It gave us confidence in how the business was going to be run both on and off the field. Additionally the flow-on effects within ABC Brick Sales staff, is now allowing us all to share in the excitement in the lead up to the 2007 season as well as supporting one common NRL team ?The Titans?

ABC BRICK SALES ? a snapshot

? ABC Brick Sales are committed to customer service.
ABC Brick Sales was first established on the Gold Coast in 1978.
Andrew and Katie Mills purchased ABC Brick Sales in May 2004
Andrew and Katie have increased the number of Gold Coast locals employed from 21 to 37 in just under 2 years.

Two business locations on the Gold Coast - Labrador and Tweed Heads.
ABC Brick Sales sells all types of bricks, blocks and pavers to both the building trade and general retail to the public.

ABC Brick Sales also has it?s own fleet of delivery trucks. 16 Kenworth Trucks in Total.

As a Gold Coast based business, ABC Brick sales, recognizes great opportunities that will result from supporting a local NRL team.

ABC Bricks core market is the Gold Coast, Brisbane and Northern Rivers

Web site http://www.abcbricksales.com.au

Queenslander
16-08-06, 02:31 PM
Pardon the puns, but ABC Brick Sales is a great foundation sponsor for the Titans as they are local business. Hopefully this paves the way for some other local Gold Coast companies getting onboard as sponsors.

So this should be the logo on the side of the Gold Coast Titans jersey

http://www.titans.com.au/images/pictures/large/ABCNEW.bmp

And check this out from the main titans website:

http://www.titans.com.au/images/pictures/large/DSCF1598%20-%20Edited.JPG

Cool helicopter :D

Titanium_BD1103
16-08-06, 02:51 PM
That is one very cool helicopter there Queenslander... :D :D

Good sleeve signing for the Titans, and a good base to start off with, a local business and matches the ethos of the club.... good work by the Titans and hopefully plenty more sponsors to come... :D :D

Eel 33
16-08-06, 02:54 PM
Well done to all involved. Hopefully the major sponsor announcment is not far away.

Super Cronk
16-08-06, 03:57 PM
did they actually sign or was it only a letter of intent?...no im only kidding.

But thats great news for the club! Look forward to see who else they pick up over the coming months.

Steve Dangerous
16-08-06, 04:25 PM
Good news.

Hopefully more sponsors announced soon.

Slaytera
16-08-06, 04:40 PM
I'm pretty sure there the Tweed Seagulls sleeve sponsor also!

W.I.L.T
16-08-06, 04:51 PM
I'm pretty sure there the Tweed Seagulls sleeve sponsor also!
Have the Titans worked out which clubs will be their feeder clubs? Perhaps Tweed will be?

DeeGan
16-08-06, 04:58 PM
Great to see a local sponsor on the jersey :D

philstorm
16-08-06, 07:13 PM
That's the best thing about it!

The Titans are really getting behind the local businesses already! :)

Darren Lockyer
16-08-06, 08:07 PM
Good signing as it is local buisness. I think that is the coolest helicopter i've seen with the titans banner on it

Queenslander
16-08-06, 08:33 PM
This photo off the www.abcbricksales.com.au show what is the first Titan's jersey with sponsorship

http://www.abcbricksales.com.au/uploaded_images/andrew-heli-742064.jpg

mb63
16-08-06, 10:55 PM
Good news story that has been overshadowed by the Turner saga.

Hoppy2007Dragons
16-08-06, 11:09 PM
Agreed, reading fox news, the nrl has backed the titans in saying he has broken a contract.

I say the titans should just let him go, even though he has broken the rules etc, it's clear he doesn't want to be here, and so let someone sign that wants to be at the gold coast.

Manly_Titan
16-08-06, 11:13 PM
Agreed, reading fox news, the nrl has backed the titans in saying he has broken a contract.

I say the titans should just let him go, even though he has broken the rules etc, it's clear he doesn't want to be here, and so let someone sign that wants to be at the gold coast.

See i agree with you in that sense. It wasn't as if the Titans were offering him peanuts either. The money could well easily be spent on a youngster looking for a crack at the NRL who has the passion and desire to play for the Gold Coast and to succeed as a competant first grader.

J-Storm
16-08-06, 11:39 PM
Nice looking logo which will suit the colours of the jerseys as well. Also like mentioned, good to see it being a local business. Great work so far on the sponsors, will be interesting to see who else jumps on board after this...

DIEHARD
23-08-06, 12:16 AM
Love seeing the ABC BRICKS link off the main page. Great to have a major sponsor on board, really makes the Titans feel like a real club.

Steve Dangerous
23-08-06, 02:35 PM
I love how John always wears jeans with his suit-top lol.

lonegull
23-08-06, 02:56 PM
I love how John always wears jeans with his suit-top lol.

yeah he has done that a couple of times just that casual look

DIEHARD
23-08-06, 03:33 PM
It's our Gold Coast style. Laid back and classy....we got choppers as well.