PDA

View Full Version : Titans: Full time siren almost ready to sound on Titans ?Palladium Club? Memberships

Queenslander
09-08-06, 08:09 PM
Full time siren almost ready to sound on Titans ?Palladium Club? Memberships

http://www.titans.com.au/images/pictures/large/GCTPAL.gif

On November 11, 2005 the Gold Coast Titans launched their Palladium Club membership program with a Corporate Golf day at the Lakeland?s golf course.

At $25,000 + GST a pop, the marketing team teed off on a quest to secure the support of 100 Marquee sponsors before kick off to the 2007 NRL season.

While his golf was average, Hospitality and Marketing Manager Tony McDonald showed stunning form with his Parker Pen, acing seven signatures during the afternoon.

The response to invitations to join this exclusive Club surprising even the most Optimistic of Titans supporters.

Within three months the forty barrier had been smashed, and the Marketing team inundated with interest from prospective local, interstate and even International sponsors.

This week McDonald signed his 93rd Palladium member, remarkably leaving only seven places left in the top squad.

Break Free?s Tony Smith will go down in Titans history as the first to secure a foundation Palladium Club membership.

?Tony?s faith in the Titans and our product was very encouraging considering his own personal and business successes and we decided he would make an excellent inaugural Chairman of the Palladium Membership Club.? Said Tony McDonald.

Palladium Members will become part of a unique and powerful network of similarly driven and passionate professionals, who?ll regularly mix at Titans sponsor functions and even travel together.

?First year Palladium members will travel on an exclusive corporate trip with the team, and while I?m sure some big business opportunities will be discussed, they will also have a lot of fun, and we?ll show them a lot of love,? said Tony.

Several of the Palladium Club members will travel to Sydney with Coach John Cartwright for a weekend of Grand Final activities in September, while another group of sponsors will attend the Tri-Nations clash between Australia and Great Britain at Suncorp Stadium on the 18th of November.
Anyone wishing to join this elite group can contact Hospitality & Sales Manager Tony McDonald at the Titans office on 07 55810150.

Full terms and conditions can be obtained at www.titans.com.au

For all media requests, please contact
Communications Manager
Jason Sintome
Jason.sintome@titans.com.au
(mob) 0402831625 temporary

Palladium Club Membership

Costs: $25,000
Offers:
? A unique opportunity for individuals and companies to invest, Network and be a part of the Titans success from inception.
? Titans Foundation membership for life.
? Priority on all corporate and or season ticket purchases.
? Chairman?s Club Permanent Seat License and invitation for member and partner in joining year.
? Honour Board Acknowledgement
? Exclusive Collectibles
? Exclusive special event invitations.
? Foundation member Reebok apparel to the value of $500.00
? Use of Foundation Logo for your company stationary and recognition on the clubs web site.
? Automatic entry to the Chairman?s club in 2007 with the opportunity to rejoin in ongoing years.

from www.titans.com.au

DeeGan
10-08-06, 12:33 AM
If only I ran my own company ...

Great to see these selling well - seeing local companies behind the team is awesome. More will come once Robina is completed.

Darren Lockyer
10-08-06, 07:04 AM
If only I ran my own company ...

Great to see these selling well - seeing local companies behind the team is awesome. More will come once Robina is completed.
I know same here. There are good membersbhips for $25 000

Titanium_BD1103
10-08-06, 08:54 AM
They are very good memberships for $25000 and allows industry to really get involved with the club, creating relationships not just through fans, but through the business sector too... always very important especially in an area like SE QLD.

I would get one if I had the business and the money, but I have neither, so it looks like I won't... :laugh: :laugh:

However good luck to the GC and all the businesses who apply, they won't be disappointed.

Eel 33
10-08-06, 09:29 AM
Well done to the marketing team and to those 93 companies/individuals who've already signed up. If only this sort of deal was around before the first franchise was kicked out.

lonegull
10-08-06, 09:51 AM
if only i won lotto or had my own business

DIEHARD
10-08-06, 01:46 PM
That article will give the memberships a kick along and should rack up the century soon.

Great memberships for the upper end of town, but even if I was a millionare I'd still want to be with the masses. Right in the heart of the supporter group.

Great to know we have strong support from the business community, beyond what will be our featured sponsorship stable.

Hoppy2007Dragons
10-08-06, 01:58 PM
Money well spent i say, make you wanna own a business

Dakink
11-08-06, 01:04 PM
I want one!!

Gimme 5 years.....

DeeGan
11-08-06, 01:51 PM
I want one!!

Gimme 5 years.....

That's right partner *hint hint* :laugh: