PDA

View Full Version : Sydney Titans (Sydney fan club)

Tobes
30-07-06, 07:39 PM
Hi everyone,

Just wondering if there is a Sydney group starting up? No doubt everyone will just find each other at matches down here, but wondering if there was something official?

At the moment, I follow AFL as I used to follow Western Suburbs, but since they were stolen from me I gave it away. I figure, if Ive gotta live here, I might as well follow a league team!

Whos in? Titans in 07!!!

Queenslander
30-07-06, 07:56 PM
First off welcome to the forums :hi:

About the Sydney Fan Club, I think it has been addressed previously on these forums and I think the response was something along the lines of "its in the works" :D So keep an eye out on the forums for any info ;)

Grimmace
30-07-06, 07:59 PM
:hi: Hey dude welcome there was talk of a sydney fangroup dont know if thats still happenning or what.how come you dont follow the west tigers dont know if thats helped ya or what.

patskE
30-07-06, 08:18 PM
aaha same like me man
use to go for norths
but ever since they got knocked out
didnt follow anyone really
now with titans in, new start and stuff

Super Cronk
30-07-06, 08:26 PM
Im sure there will be one established by the fans here in Sydney but i doubt that it will be in full force in 2007. Give it a few years i reckon and it will be strong.

Titanium_BD1103
31-07-06, 09:02 AM
I agree with Cronk....although if I am available, I will be out there when the Titans come down to Sydney to support the team.... I reckon it will be great to watch them... :)

The Titans will have support in Sydney, but it will be a bit more trickier as everyone is Sydney already has a club they support ATM and the Titans are number 2... but I can assure you 2007, there will be some and as the seasons go on, as more people see how great the Titans are, more people will join... Sydney will have a big supporter base for the Titans in the future... :)

Darren Lockyer
31-07-06, 09:12 AM
welcome. Hope you have fun on the forum

Tobes
31-07-06, 11:36 AM
thanks to everyone who has welcomed me to the forums. If Im available ill start to goto titans matches down here. Having been an AFL fan for a long time now, it will take a while to adjust back.

I went to see Melbourne play St George the other day at Kograh, and ill tell you what, there was no atmosphere! It was sooooo dead. After being to the AFL matches in Melbourne, the NRL really needs a kick up the **** in this department.

So, if anyone is interested, I think a cheersquad can be set up in Sydney for the titans. We goto matches with the big flags etc, get our ugly knobs on tele and chant and sing for the team.

Anyway, relax for now, still a long way to go.

GO THE TITANS!!!

P.S. how do i get one of those mad graphics into my signature?? I got a suggestion for mine, but I cant do it coz im technologically inept.

SuperCliffy#01
31-07-06, 12:17 PM
Well if it the Sydney Titans fan club gets off the ground i want in. :satan: :clap: :win:

Eel 33
31-07-06, 01:42 PM
Welcome Tobes :hi:

Titanz01
31-07-06, 04:22 PM
yea sydney! born there but raised on da coast! so Titanz 4 lyfe

Darren Lockyer
31-07-06, 04:24 PM
How about a titans fan club in every capital city. We will be invincable.