PDA

View Full Version : Titans played well again

Coaster
30-07-06, 07:50 PM
1. Turner - although on the wing this week, he played strong again, great young player
2. Carney - Funny sort of a night for him, not his best
3. O'Dwyer - wow what a game, this kid looks at home first grade, played great at Center, Matai played well, but was kept by some fantasic outside defence.
6. Cambell - another great game by this little magician, last 2 weeks have been awesome.
7. Prince - Close to a 10/10 performance by prince this week, with a small forward pack, and missing players everywhere, he was outstanding.
8. Bailey - Great game from him in a losing side
9.Friend - not much game time today, but defensivly awesome again, like Hethreington
10. Stosic - good game byy this bloke, hadnt seen much of him before this, and was impressed

Any others in forgetting

BRONCOS FAN
30-07-06, 08:07 PM
Yeah Carney did play good on friday night...

Super Cronk
30-07-06, 08:35 PM
Turner needs to fix up his defence ...but other then that he did well and will go great for you guys.

Steelers
30-07-06, 09:40 PM
The Titans seem to have picked up some super bargains. Since being signed up by the Titans, many of these blokes have improved immensely and are probably worth alot more than they were when they got signed. All the Titans need now is for the team to gel and they have a force to be reckoned with come 2007.

Titanium_BD1103
31-07-06, 09:59 AM
Go O'Dwyer... can't wait to see him playing for the GC in 2007... he looks like he is a very very capable player... :)

Friend is a massive advantage to have...shame for the Storm they lose him as they will have to rearrange their play, with Friend there, they can play almost 2 halfbacks and a hooker, with Smith and Cronk together working the ball as playmakers and Friend as the traditional run them up the middle hooker.

GO O'Dwyer and Friend.... I like the look of them for the future.. :D :D

Darren Lockyer
31-07-06, 10:13 AM
I didn't rate O'Dwyer before but he looks right at home in the centres and the eels are playing some great footy at the momnet

Hindyscrack
31-07-06, 12:06 PM
Chalky (O'Dwyer) is playing out of his skin at the moment.

Now that he is finally playing regular 1st grade and in the one position it has done wonders for his game.

lonegull
31-07-06, 01:08 PM
Odywer is keeping Delaney is the reggies gee he is playing well, turner impressed once again but gee that stosic from the sharks is a good buy

Eel 33
31-07-06, 02:51 PM
Chalky might have to give way to Tahu on friday night, can't have 3 centres on the field.

novacastrian_panther
31-07-06, 05:14 PM
Why doesnt he have to make his comeback through PL like everyone else?

Darren Lockyer
31-07-06, 05:25 PM
Fair call but if Jason Taylor thonks it's right for the club then he will do it. I think Parra are playing there best footy without Timana Tahu

Titanz01
31-07-06, 05:26 PM
ay why do you have Turner at 1? Mathers is most likely to be 1 wont he?

Darren Lockyer
31-07-06, 05:29 PM
ay why do you have Turner at 1? Mathers is most likely to be 1 wont he?
Yeah this is a much debated about topic. For me Mathers will be no. 1 because he is the best in England. Steve Turner also doesn't have the size compared to Richie.

Chaos
31-07-06, 10:06 PM

Novacastrian,

If your referring to Tahu...give yourself an uppercut!

Kingytek
01-08-06, 06:24 AM
I watched Laffranchi play at Suncorp on Sunday. He had a solid game.....as per usual.

Darren Lockyer
01-08-06, 07:06 AM
I watched Laffranchi play at Suncorp on Sunday. He had a solid game.....as per usual.
Yeah he really showed up the broncos pack