PDA

View Full Version : We are Playing at HOME

jenny
25-07-06, 04:40 PM
Just heard it on the news here on the Gold Coast, Titans are to play as arranged at Carrara....AND SO THEY SHOULD :mad: DUMB COUNCIL.
Thats all i know...it was a news flash :thumbsup:

Queenslander
25-07-06, 04:41 PM
Moved the thread into the Titans forum ;)

But its good news for the Gold Coast. :D

Hindyscrack
25-07-06, 05:08 PM
Really?

Did it say anything about the extra seating?

jenny
25-07-06, 05:09 PM
Titans will play at Carrara :clap: I didn't vote for this council....nor shall i in the next elections :mad:

Smeg Head
25-07-06, 05:10 PM
hmmm.. Interesting... I wonder if the threat to go to suncorp, forced the council to re-consider?

Darren Lockyer
25-07-06, 05:14 PM
Lets hope we can get as many people as possible into carrarra

jenny
25-07-06, 05:15 PM
Really?

Did it say anything about the extra seating?

No Hindyscrack !!! It was a newsflash! just heard it here on the Gold Coast Local News ;)

Hindyscrack
25-07-06, 05:18 PM
Good...

Hopefully someone with brains on the council told Clarke to piss of back to Victoria and stop being the AFL's crony.

jenny
25-07-06, 05:19 PM
Good...

Hopefully someone with brains on the council told Clarke to piss of back to Victoria and stop being the AFL's crony.

^5 EXACTLY..... it was soooooooooo dam obvious. "He is a goose!" :curse:

~Wild Child~
25-07-06, 05:27 PM
Good...

Hopefully someone with brains on the council told Clarke to of back to Victoria and stop being the AFL's crony.:purdy:...No stopping the Titans now...:purdy:

mb63
25-07-06, 05:27 PM
Interesting to see what has happened because I would assume the GCCC has entered into an agreement for the 3 AFL games to be played next year.Maybe they will have to pull down the temporary stands for the AFL games to go ahead.

jenny
25-07-06, 05:51 PM
Interesting to see what has happened because I would assume the GCCC has entered into an agreement for the 3 AFL games to be played next year.Maybe they will have to pull down the temporary stands for the AFL games to go ahead.

YEP! SO BE IT! They made a deal...Serves them right!

SuperCliffy#01
27-07-06, 01:02 PM
Well it appears that the temp stands can be pulled down during the week and ressurrected for a Titans game.cya. :hi:

Poida
27-07-06, 01:04 PM
Just heard it on the news here on the Gold Coast, Titans are to play as arranged at Carrara....AND SO THEY SHOULD :mad: DUMB COUNCIL.
Thats all i know...it was a news flash :thumbsup:
it'll be great in 2008 at the new stadium theyre building.
looks like you could play rep games there when its finished