PDA

View Full Version : no Titans link on nrl.com official website ???

Sharky
08-10-05, 08:31 PM
I?m slightly concerned that there is no official link to the Gold Coast TITANS on the official website of the NRL that is www.nrl.com. All other 15 teams display there club emblem which is the link at the top of the web page. I would have thought the NRL would have updated there web site on the Thursday night that the Titans were officially launched???? Anyone else slightly concerned ??

Steelers
08-10-05, 08:32 PM
Anyone else slightly concerned ??

Not really. They are the current clubs playing in the NRL and show things like position on the ladder, season news, stats and so on. We will be there come 2007

Super Cronk
08-10-05, 08:33 PM
As steelers said they wont have them there untill your in the comp.

Hindy_Magic
08-10-05, 11:23 PM
they wont be there till 07 i agree with the current formal on having current teams there.

Queenslander
09-10-05, 10:54 AM
I would say that a titans link will be placed at the end of the 06 season, once the grand final is over and the 06 season is technically over :)

DeeGan
09-10-05, 12:54 PM
I would say that a titans link will be placed at the end of the 06 season, once the grand final is over and the 06 season is technically over :)

Spot on.

Cheers

DeeGan

Helen
09-10-05, 07:40 PM

AND if it doesn't show up we WILL let them know. :D

Helen

Steelers
09-10-05, 11:28 PM
AND if it doesn't show up we WILL let them know. :D

Helen

I think they will :)

GT_Titan
11-10-05, 08:57 AM
I?m slightly concerned that there is no official link to the Gold Coast TITANS on the official website of the NRL that is www.nrl.com. All other 15 teams display there club emblem which is the link at the top of the web page. I would have thought the NRL would have updated there web site on the Thursday night that the Titans were officially launched???? Anyone else slightly concerned ??

There's no need to be on the NRL site yet, after all we have the this website for all the Titans info we need.

Eel 33
21-10-05, 11:29 AM
There maybe no mention of the team yet, but seeing as there are going to trials played in February, get in the ear of the NRL to provide a link with the trial details. After that, people may come back to the site to see how the team is progressing in the lead up to the start of the 07 season. The more people that know the better I reckon. :D

Dakink
21-10-05, 11:43 AM
not a bad idea leading up to the first trial. By then Id expect the NRL to have the link up anyways.