PDA

View Full Version : Titans online shop

lonegull
19-07-06, 03:14 PM
just had a look still no new merchandise in the shop, does anyone no when they might have some stubbie holders and some new merchandise available

Darren Lockyer
19-07-06, 04:13 PM
just had a look still no new merchandise in the shop, does anyone no when they might have some stubbie holders and some new merchandise available
Yeah i know because i want some new gear. After all it does like the merchandise is selling well and we could get some better titans stuff.

titansroostersfan
26-07-06, 09:52 PM
I asked the guy at the local NRL shop and he said alot of it will come out when season 2007 nears.

DIEHARD
26-07-06, 11:30 PM
I'm in the market for some Gold Coast car seat covers and bean bag.

DeeGan
27-07-06, 08:35 AM
Patience ... more will be released as we near 2007.

DIEHARD
27-07-06, 05:52 PM
I saw some Titans thongs in hte RLW. Thongs for feet that is.

Titanium_BD1103
27-07-06, 06:13 PM
That's NRL Supporter gear DIEHARD, not official Titans gear.... they had them for every club... I use to have Bulldogs ones when I was younger... they are very funky though... I would get one... ;)

DIEHARD
27-07-06, 09:22 PM
That's NRL Supporter gear DIEHARD, not official Titans gear.... .

I know, believe me I understand the difference. :laugh:

The thongs are nrl supporter merchandise and so are the car seat covers and sleeping bags I am after. What is your point?

You will find a lot of products featured on the Titans online store aren't uniquely designed for the Gold Coast alone, products across the board are featured.

We just want to know when new merchandise, of any nature will become available, I have no idea what tangent you are running away on.

Titanium_BD1103
27-07-06, 11:12 PM
Ah ok, not tangent... I thought they, aka. those who posted above wanted official GC merchandise, you know the stuff that Reebok makes..like polo shirts and players shorts, training gear...

I know about NRL merchandise and I have plenty of it and I reckon buy it by the truckload... it supports our great game and I'll be getting some more tomorrow or Saturday when I go Bulldogs shopping during the massive sporting sales down here in Sydney... :)

DIEHARD
28-07-06, 12:13 AM
Yea the NRL merchandise range is so broad and ever growing, with a mind boogling array of items.

Times have certainly changed for the better since I last had a rugby league club to set my heart on.

Coaster
28-07-06, 12:17 AM
To be honest i have heaps of Dolphins stuff, (useless as it is) but i just cant bring myself to buy any Titans stuff yet.

I was about to buy a jursey, but it just doesnt look right yet.

Maybe after sponsers, it will look more like a football jumper

Steve
13-08-06, 10:40 PM
I'm thinking I might like a jersey without sponsors, can't decide which I want though. I want to see in person though. Even if just to check the sizes.

I'm not sure how much merchandise I want to buy, i've already got far too much Panthers gear.

Titanium_BD1103
14-08-06, 10:56 AM
I think I might get one too Steve... I like the cleanskin ones... but then again don't mind sponsored stuff either.... I guess though I could have then a clean skin Titans jersey and a sponsored Doggies one.. :D :D

But I saw the jerseys at Peter Wynns Score the last time I was there and I thought they looked really good, I actually prefer the away jersey to the home one, just as it looked more professional and nicer in colour... :)

However I do agree I have too much Bulldogs gear already. I have a clock, a jumper, a premiers t-shirt, a polo shirt, 2 jackets, a supporters jersey, a 2003 home jersey (though I gave it to my mates younger brother as it grew too small for me), a 2005 home jersey and now a flag from yesterday to go with 2 beanies and a hat.... :laugh:

DeeGan
14-08-06, 05:16 PM
Once we have the major sponsor sorted we will have sponsored jerseys available as will most retail outlets.

DIEHARD
14-08-06, 05:57 PM
Peter Wynn's has Titans away jerseys?

Queenslander
15-08-06, 11:15 AM

The away jerseys seem to be only available off the Titans website. I have asked at some stores and the standard response is "They have an away jersey!?!" I too prefer the away jersey and would like to get one, but im too cheap to pay $150 for it. ;)

DIEHARD
17-08-06, 06:33 PM
I just picked up the best titans polo today from a mart.

Titanium_BD1103
17-08-06, 06:41 PM

Yes DIEHARD, I'm pretty sure I saw the White ones there as well as the Turquoise ones when I was there a few weeks ago for the Pallet Sale... so I'm pretty sure they have them... ;)

DIEHARD
17-08-06, 09:23 PM
Yes DIEHARD, I'm pretty sure I saw the White ones there as well as the Turquoise ones when I was there a few weeks ago for the Pallet Sale... so I'm pretty sure they have them... ;)

If you go back and see them, please tell me.

Steve
20-08-06, 03:45 PM
I saw amart all-sports have titans jerseys, and on special for $130, but unfortunately the queen street store doesn't have XL, might have to order from the titan online shop, probably go for the away jersey. :D

DIEHARD
20-08-06, 08:40 PM
I saw amart all-sports have titans jerseys, and on special for $130, but unfortunately the queen street store doesn't have XL, might have to order from the titan online shop, probably go for the away jersey. :D

Try the Queens St Rebel Sport. ;)

Steve
20-08-06, 09:29 PM
I did, they didn't have any titans jerseys at all.

DIEHARD
20-08-06, 10:15 PM
I did, they didn't have any titans jerseys at all.

I went there Thursday and they had four racks full of home jerseys at a great price.

Steve
21-08-06, 08:21 AM
I'll have to go in again! Are they with all the other jerseys, or on their own somewhere else? They couldn't have sold them all!

Ooops. nevermind, I went back after work today, I can't believe I didn't see them on sunday! They had the XL, and it fits just about right, so did the price tag. :D

I had someone ask me if they come in a ladies cut aswell. They don't seem to in the online shop, will they be available later on?