PDA

View Full Version : Titans Coach

shavenjas
12-07-06, 02:13 PM
Will John Cartwright beat the odds, and last it out at the new NRL club The Titans, history has shown that a new club with a first time coach is a recipe for disaster, its sad to say but the public will always look at the coach. The Warriors, The Cowboys , The Storm, Perth & Adelaide how long did there first coachers last, NOT LONG!!! although i have full faith in Carty & the team and they continue to buy well history is the enemy.

lonegull
12-07-06, 02:22 PM
yep have the utmost trust in cartwright he will do a fantastic job he will be with titans for a while

Darren Lockyer
12-07-06, 02:23 PM
he will do well

Super Cronk
12-07-06, 02:27 PM
he will do well

Is that all you can offer?

Darren Lockyer
12-07-06, 02:31 PM
he will do better than any other coach in there first year. if he can get a winning formula going.

Just Another Member
12-07-06, 02:40 PM
he will do better than any other coach in there first year. if he can get a winning formula going.
Any coach in the first year? So he will do better then winning premierships like Ricky Stuart and Michael Hagan.

Titanium_BD1103
12-07-06, 02:44 PM
I doubt that. I have 100% faith in Carty though... he is a very good coach as I remember him from the days of watching the Roosters, yes I hate them and I watch them in PL... one of my close friends is one of their most avid fans...

Carty will do wonders for the GC but everyone needs to have faith in him... this is not about him surviving the first year... its about longterm, and you all need to remember that, if it doesn't turn out in the first year, don't start aiming pitch forks at him, as it will take time, but I can guarantee you... he will get the job done.

lonegull
12-07-06, 02:45 PM
I doubt that. I have 100% faith in Carty though... he is a very good coach as I remember him from the days of watching the Roosters, yes I hate them and I watch them in PL... one of my close friends is one of their most avid fans...

Carty will do wonders for the GC but everyone needs to have faith in him... this is not about him surviving the first year... its about longterm, and you all need to remember that, if it doesn't turn out in the first year, don't start aiming pitch forks at him, as it will take time, but I can guarantee you... he will get the job done.

you hit the nail on the head agree 100%

mb63
12-07-06, 02:56 PM
With the playing list he has he should have good success.

shavenjas
12-07-06, 03:29 PM
Any coach in the first year? So he will do better then winning premierships like Ricky Stuart and Michael Hagan.
Im not just talking about the new coach thing, but John is a NEW coach at a NEW club which is a big thing to contend with, Ricky the whinger Stuart had alot set up for him he still had Gus Gould turning up to training with this weeks game plan for him. And Michael Hagan well he had the best player ever in his team so i think Cartwright has got a bit of a harder assignment.

Just Another Member
12-07-06, 03:35 PM
Im not just talking about the new coach thing, but John is a NEW coach at a NEW club which is a big thing to contend with, Ricky the whinger Stuart had alot set up for him he still had Gus Gould turning up to training with this weeks game plan for him. And Michael Hagan well he had the best player ever in his team so i think Cartwright has got a bit of a harder assignment.
I was refering to what Lockyer said. Sure these things are true but he said;

he will do better than any other coach in there first year.
That would mean he would have to do better then winning a premiership.

Just being picky at what people are saying.

Darren Lockyer
12-07-06, 04:02 PM
I think he has the same coaching style as Ricky Stuart as he worked under him at the Roosters

shavenjas
12-07-06, 04:08 PM
I think he has the same coaching style as Ricky Stuart as he worked under him at the Roosters
I hope not!!!!!!!!!!!! Stuart is a :') :') :') :') :')

Darren Lockyer
12-07-06, 04:10 PM
But look at the roosters success in the last few years. As soon as John Cartright leaves the roosters suck. I trust in him.

Just Another Member
14-07-06, 09:55 AM
But look at the roosters success in the last few years. As soon as John Cartright leaves the roosters suck. I trust in him.
As soon as Brad Fittler left they sucked. As soon as most of the forward pack that got them to GFs left, they sucked more.

Eel 33
14-07-06, 10:04 AM
Who cares about the crumbling Stuart empire at Bondi Junction??? We got the best bit.