PDA

View Full Version : RD19: Rabbitohs vs Sea Eagles

Queenslander
11-07-06, 07:55 PM
SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS v MANLY SEA EAGLES
Saturday 15th July at Telstra Stadium, 7.30pm

Referee: Jarred Maxwell

Game Notes:

Rabbitohs:Rabbitohs' prop Scott Geddes will miss this Saturday night's clash with the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles after pleading guilty to a grade two careless.

Sea Eagles:

RABBITOHS:

David Peachey,
Nathan Merritt,
Adam MacDougall,
Yileen Gordon,
Luke MacDougall,
Beau Champion,
Ben Walker,
Peter Cusack (c),
Stuart Webb,
Manase Manuokafoa,
David Faalogo,
Joe Galuvao,
John Sutton.

Interchange:

Mark Minichiello,
Todd Polglase,
Shane Rigon,
Kane Cleal.

SEA EAGLES:

Brett Stewart,
Michael Robertson,
Chris Hicks,
Steve Matai,
Paul Stephenson,
Travis Burns,
Matt Orford,
Jason King,
Michael Monaghan,
Brent Kite,
Luke Williamson,
Glenn Stewart,
Ben Kennedy (c).

Interchange:

Shane Dunley,
Kylie Leuluai,
Mark Bryant,
George Rose,
Nathan Tutt (one to be omitted).

BRONCOS FAN
11-07-06, 08:37 PM
I hope the Souths win this because it will have more of a chance for the Broncos to stay in the top 4..

DeeGan
14-07-06, 05:23 PM
Rabbitohs are getting closer to a second win, Manly need to proceed with caution and get the job done if they are wanting to resemble a likely contender this year.

Manly to win, BEWARE the Bunnies!

BRONCOS FAN
14-07-06, 07:59 PM
Yeah i agree. The souths are starting to get closer to another win..

qld power
15-07-06, 08:34 AM
crosses go the bunnie hate manly picked manly in the sportal so im prepare to lost a pick for them to get up and win

Souths'n'Titans
15-07-06, 11:27 AM
Souths by 50

jimmy_the_greek
15-07-06, 02:57 PM
i tipped manly for this game, although i spoke to some mates of mine who told me they wouldnt be suprised if an upset happend..

Darren Lockyer
15-07-06, 04:44 PM
souths by 6 i reckon but it will be a good game with lots o0f big hits

Manly Boy
15-07-06, 07:39 PM
Manly had better win or we are going to be knocjed out of the 8. This is one of our easiest, if not our easiest gamne this year and the only team to lose to the rabbits is the BRONCOS...so good luck manly boys, and look out rabbitohs!!!

Teegy
15-07-06, 08:45 PM
mid 2nd half

South Sydney Rabbitohs: 10
Tries: Luke MacDougall, David Peachey
Goals: Ben Walker 1/2
Manly Sea Eagles: 22
Tries: Brett Stewart, Michael Robertson(3)
Goals: Matt Orford 3/4

Manly Boy
15-07-06, 09:31 PM
\full time
Manly 26
Rabbitohs 20

WOOO go the Sea Eagles. We needed that win badly...

Social Loafer
15-07-06, 09:35 PM
You really got to feel sorry for the Bunnies, so many games this year they came so close to winning.

Their round 1 match pretty much sums up their season, they were leading the match early in the second half, then Ben Walker was taken high, it wasn't picked up and ROosters scored a try directly off it.. From then the whole momentum changed.. Had they got that round 1 win they would have got a lot of confidence..

Then in recent times they've had narrow losses to the Raiders, Dragons and Sea Eagles..

Manly Boy
16-07-06, 11:25 AM
Yeah great game by the boys. Manly winger Michael Robinson played a great first half bagging himself a hat-trick of tries. Unfortunately Ben Kennedy went off in the 77th minute limping and had to have both of his knees iced. Good performance by the boys and bad luck to the Rabbitohs though who had a few dissallowed tries and another try scored by Williamson off a Peachey mistake that the Rabbits fans went mad about. Hope they find some form at the end of the year and good luck to them for next season...WOO GO THE SEA EAGLES!!!

BRONCOS FAN
16-07-06, 01:20 PM
Yeah i thought they were going to win. But the souths are getting close to another win..

Manly Boy
16-07-06, 01:45 PM
Yeah souths are going to have a win soon i can feel it, i just hope its not against Manly..