PDA

View Full Version : Next Origin for NSW

Manly Boy
11-07-06, 04:09 PM
What will happen next year to the nsw squad? will there be many big changes or will the side remain siilar. Well i think that we made a big improvement on game 3 compared to 2 due to a halves change. I wouldnt put Gasnier at 5/8 again but i would keep Gower. Will Queensland take the momentum of a thrilling win and a smashing in the 2nd game into the next season or will nsw fight back and win???

Super Cronk
11-07-06, 04:20 PM
Hopefully a 5/8 gets into some form. And hopefully the selectors start picking players in form and not because they play for the ex club or the club they work at now.

Kimmorley And Gower will be in the running for the halfback spot i reckon.....

But the 5/8 spot is the hardest to pick....we have tons of backs and some good props...just get the halves right and pick in form players and it should all be sweet.

Kallan
11-07-06, 04:43 PM
Queensland Will own Origin for a decade :)

BRONCOS FAN
11-07-06, 05:43 PM
Queensland will take it out again. We now have a really good side and we are not going to change it. But i don;t know about Nsw. Maybe they will have to pray to god to win it..

Queenslander
11-07-06, 07:12 PM
Unbiased view still thinks that Queensland will ride the origin wave of winning for the next two-three years. An interesting newspaper article stated that Queensland could continue their winning streak for ten years due to the amount of youth currently in the squad.

~Wild Child~
11-07-06, 07:23 PM
Queensland Will own Origin for a decade :)at least... ;) Sounds :cool: Kallan...Can't wait to watch it happen..:purdy:

Townsville Titan
11-07-06, 09:39 PM
Queensland Will own Origin for a decade :)

LOL. Gotta admit, you've got a great sense of humour!!!

Darren Lockyer
12-07-06, 10:35 AM
Queensland has got good halves and that will be the key for the next 5 years. If we can get some good outside backs and forwards coming through we will have it for the next decade. GO QUEENSLAND!!!!!!!!! :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Kallan
12-07-06, 09:51 PM
LOL. Gotta admit, you've got a great sense of humour!!!
I wasn't trying to be funny... QLD will own origin for the next decade maybe two ;)

Social Loafer
13-07-06, 12:00 AM
I wasn't trying to be funny... QLD will own origin for the next decade maybe two ;)

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Townsville Titan
13-07-06, 05:08 AM
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

See, told yas Kallan had a great sense of humour diddn't i?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Darren Lockyer
13-07-06, 03:07 PM
funny man :lol!: :beer: :beer:

[BroncosGirl]
13-07-06, 07:33 PM
Haha its funny though, the only argument that NSW fans can come up with is to laugh ... ?? WHen clearly it isn't even a joke... I think they're missing something upstairs !!

Id say the only funny thing is the NSW performance of Game 2 and 3 ;)

shavenjas
13-07-06, 08:29 PM
Hopefully a 5/8 gets into some form. And hopefully the selectors start picking players in form and not because they play for the ex club or the club they work at now.

Kimmorley And Gower will be in the running for the halfback spot i reckon.....

But the 5/8 spot is the hardest to pick....we have tons of backs and some good props...just get the halves right and pick in form players and it should all be sweet.
I still think if NSW won the Origin this year we would hear nothing about the 5/8 problem, i said it before i thought Gaznier had a good game in the third origin and he will be 5/8 for NSW next year.

Super Cronk
13-07-06, 08:31 PM
Nah i think if Hodgson had passed that ball properly or held it...and NSW won then there would still be complaints about the 5/8. Im not saying Gasnier lost NSW the game....i just prefer him ALOT more at centre. Thats where he plays awesome footy!

And i seriously hope he isnt the 5/8 next year.

Eel 33
14-07-06, 10:37 AM
In all honesty, QLD could continue to win for the next 2-3 years but in that time, one Darren Lockyer will be getting closer to retirement. The younger QLD halves need to start stepping up and showing the selectors what they've got, so a desaparate selection meeting doesn't continually pick players out of position. That's been proven over the last few seasons. Tim Smith (not so much yet) and Scott Prince need to get in the face of the selectors early in the seasons to remind them they're out there. Injuries occur, replacements are always needed.

Capital_Shark
14-07-06, 01:39 PM
You'll have to wait and see about Gasnier, maybe once he's had a whole off season training for 5/8 he might go better.

Regardless of Gasnier though, the future looks a lot brighter for QLD than it does NSW. QLD did it this year with a young and inexperianced team, now for the next few origins the players will be young and experianced, things can only get better. Fair enough Locky is probably getting toward the back end of his career, rep footy anyway, but there is still Thurston, Prince and eventually Tim Smith. The addition of the Titans can only help QLD too.

QLD had a dry patch with the halfs for while while and NSW powered on with blokes like Freddy and Joey, now QLD have Locky and Thurston while NSW struggle with Finch, Anasta, Gasnier.

I'm not gonna go off half-c0cked like some silly Roosters coach might and prematurely welcome in a QLD dynasty, but I will say things are looking good if you're a maroon. :beer:

Darren Lockyer
14-07-06, 02:12 PM
gasnier will be alot better if he has the off season to train at feith eitgh at practice his kicking.

jenny
16-07-06, 08:28 AM
Queensland has got good halves and that will be the key for the next 5 years. If we can get some good outside backs and forwards coming through we will have it for the next decade. GO QUEENSLAND!!!!!!!!! :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

:roll: you'll be getting some (good outside backs and forwards comin through alright) trouble is, they will be from NSW and kickin your ass) :angry: :rotflmao: :mine:

~Wild Child~
16-07-06, 10:32 AM
I wasn't trying to be funny... QLD will own origin for the next decade maybe two ;):hi: Kallan
I probably would'nt take any notice of these bitter NSW supporters...You are the only one here who is making any sense.....Dream on NSW....Can't wait to see you all loose again next year...:laugh:

~Wild Child~
16-07-06, 10:36 AM
:roll: you'll be getting some (good outside backs and forwards comin through alright) trouble is, they will be from NSW and kickin your ass) :angry: :rotflmao: :mine::hi: Jenny :fence: You sound like the most bitter person here..:rotflmao:...It's ok b abe it's only a game..:laugh:...It will be :rotflmao: seeing NSW get kicked again..Bring it on....Can't wait...:laugh:

Manly Boy
16-07-06, 11:49 AM
Yeah i think that queensland will win for the next year of so but the nsw squad has to make some changes and we have to have some luck and go into origin with the top side and no injuries/suspensions...

jenny
16-07-06, 12:33 PM
:hi: Jenny :fence: You sound like the most bitter person here..:rotflmao:...It's ok b abe it's only a game..:laugh:...It will be :rotflmao: seeing NSW get kicked again..Bring it on....Can't wait...:laugh:
I'm still hurting :( not bitter :hmm: SHATTERED is a better word :hmm:
thats it :box: ...I'm calling the MODS in :yell: MODDDDDDDDDDDS...AND WHERES TT WHEN I NEED HIM :chinese: LOL :chinese:

Darren Lockyer
16-07-06, 04:38 PM
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

jenny
16-07-06, 04:46 PM
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :')

Queenslander
16-07-06, 04:50 PM

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :')

Please refrain from these types of posts and remain on topic.....or at least type something.

~Wild Child~
16-07-06, 04:51 PM
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :')Would you look at all those blue guys crying...they look like the NSW team at the photo shoot after they lost the decider to QLD...:satan:

jenny
16-07-06, 04:53 PM
Would you look at all them blue guys crying..:lol!: They look like the whole NSW team at the photo shoot after the decider which QLD won..:satan:

*ouch* :hmm: you are a sneaky lil thing MJ..popping in and out like you have a life :rotflmao:

BRONCOS FAN
16-07-06, 07:45 PM
AHAH nice one jenny :)

jenny
16-07-06, 08:01 PM
AHAH nice one jenny :)
Thanks BF... :naughty: there's plenty more where that one came from :satan: :naughty:

Darren Lockyer
18-07-06, 05:29 PM
Would you look at all those blue guys crying...they look like the NSW team at the photo shoot after they lost the decider to QLD...:satan:
good call.

jenny
18-07-06, 05:35 PM
good call. :erm:

Shes a cheeky lil thing..... :p GO THE MIGHTY BLUES :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
We won the 3 before this series DL :whatd:

Townsville Titan
20-07-06, 07:18 PM
:erm:

Shes a cheeky lil thing..... :p GO THE MIGHTY BLUES :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
We won the 3 before this series DL :whatd:

Wasn't it 4??? I cant remember....its been that long... :D :D