View Full Version : Random Conversation Thread

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

nrl 4 life
16-07-06, 10:59 PM
Off Topic now NRL...OK?
what u mean?

nrl 4 life
16-07-06, 11:05 PM
Y has everyone stoped talking to me , have i said something???

jenny
16-07-06, 11:07 PM
Y has everyone stoped talking to me , have i said something???
No your fine...just getting ready to pack up and go to bed, thats all !
We had a few giggles...but you look after yourself NRL...and study hard at school! you will meet that girl..ok??

nrl 4 life
16-07-06, 11:09 PM
No your fine...just getting ready to pack up and go to bed, thats all !
We had a few giggles...but you look after yourself NRL...and study hard at school! you will meet that girl..ok??
Ok cool ill try. i thought id said something wrong b4. and how seriously how old ru ? lol

jenny
16-07-06, 11:17 PM
Ok cool ill try. i thought id said something wrong b4. and how seriously how old ru ? lol

you said nothing wrong...and its not polite to ask ladies their age NRL :happy: LOL! alot older than you though... :purdy:

nrl 4 life
16-07-06, 11:19 PM
you said nothing wrong...and its not polite to ask ladies their age NRL :happy: LOL! alot older than you though... :purdy:
:lol!: is it really unpolite 2 ask chicks their age??? wow didnt know that :lol!:

jenny
16-07-06, 11:21 PM
:lol!: is it really unpolite 2 ask chicks their age??? wow didnt know that :lol!:

your not supposed to know everything...your 15 and still learning :happy:

nrl 4 life
16-07-06, 11:23 PM
your not supposed to know everything...your 15 and still learning :happy:
yea i suppose:D well im going 2 bed i got school tomoz :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: hopefully i can get over my ex soon got ne ideas? talk 2u later

jenny
16-07-06, 11:24 PM
NRL... i'm going to bed now..... have a great week.... and speak to you soon..OK...nite nite...sweet dreams ;)

jenny
16-07-06, 11:27 PM
yea i suppose:D well im going 2 bed i got school tomoz :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: hopefully i can get over my ex soon got ne ideas? talk 2u later
how come you are up so late when you have school tomorrow...i thought you were joking..... you were 15yo earlier...then i looked at your profile....you should have been in bed ages ago! :nope: not enough sleep for you...off to bed now..... :D night night!

Titanium_BD1103
17-07-06, 04:45 PM
Ok all.. good luck with the whole Nate thing... lets hope he can sign with a decent club... NOT THE ROOSTERS... :(:(

I am off... time to go and get Wisdom Teeth extracted... :ok: :ok: .... I hope it all goes ok... it will be sore afterwards.. :( :(

See ya...

jenny
17-07-06, 06:58 PM
Ok all.. good luck with the whole Nate thing... lets hope he can sign with a decent club... NOT THE ROOSTERS... :(:(

I am off... time to go and get Wisdom Teeth extracted... :ok: :ok: .... I hope it all goes ok... it will be sore afterwards.. :( :(

See ya...
Hope you are just fine BBT! teeth are a nightmare...trouble getting them....trouble with them...and trouble getting them out :roll: Take care, and be well soon BBT :baby:

jenny
17-07-06, 10:37 PM
Got another one.....
just about to finish first in the school cross country with less than one hundred metres to go and i trip over... and end up finishing 3rd :')
:clap: :clap: sux... :mad: LOL!!!!

Titanium_BD1103
18-07-06, 09:01 AM
Hope you are just fine BBT! teeth are a nightmare...trouble getting them....trouble with them...and trouble getting them out :roll: Take care, and be well soon BBT :baby:

Thanks Jenny... I am ok... my whole left hand side of my mouth is numb and I can't eat anything solid, and I am on painkillers and antibiotics, but it all went well... thanks for your kind words of wisdom... :) :)

HodgoBerro
18-07-06, 09:18 AM
i got my tax done yesterday - 715.00
thats going straight to my Broncos and Reds Passes for next year.

~Wild Child~
18-07-06, 11:50 AM
WELL I THINK ITS POSSIBLE...YEARS AGO I LOOKED IN THE MIRROR AND FELL IN LOVE INSTANTLY, WITH MYSELF :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: AND STILL AM.
HOW ABOUT YOU...OH WISE ONE :afro:No...we love our sigs...how bout you :satan:

jenny
18-07-06, 11:55 AM
Thanks Jenny... I am ok... my whole left hand side of my mouth is numb and I can't eat anything solid, and I am on painkillers and antibiotics, but it all went well... thanks for your kind words of wisdom... :) :)

;) good to hear BBT ;) everyday will be baetter than the last :thumbsup:
I have plenty words of wisdom :erm: watch posting while on those Pain killers though

jenny
18-07-06, 11:59 AM
No...we love our sigs...how bout you :satan:

:') I will get mine back :') you'll see :( *sniffle* and i'll still back it up next year when SOO comes around again.....Then it will be a different story :chinese: you just wait :win: :win: :win: 3 games ;)

~Wild Child~
18-07-06, 12:02 PM
:') I will get mine back :') you'll see :( *sniffle* and i'll still back it up next year when SOO comes around again.....Then it will be a different story :chinese: you just wait :win: :win: :win: 3 games ;)Jenny :yell: WAKE UP...you are dreaming again...:laugh:

jenny
18-07-06, 12:04 PM
Jenny :yell: WAKE UP...you are dreaming again...:laugh:
No my little MJ..you are...1 out of 5 ..speaks volumes :fence: :chinese:

~Wild Child~
18-07-06, 12:06 PM
No my little MJ..you are...1 out of 5 ..speaks volumes :fence: :chinese:well honey I woke up to a new sig.....you are still in n ightmare land :cry:

jenny
18-07-06, 12:12 PM
*yawn* :rolleyes: *ho hum* i'm a strong NSW woman, i can take this :hmm: :chinese:

~Wild Child~
18-07-06, 02:21 PM
*yawn* :rolleyes: *ho hum* i'm a strong NSW woman, i can take this :hmm: :chinese:
How long for? :satan:

Teegy
18-07-06, 02:22 PM
i say we should give her a another QLD sig.

~Wild Child~
18-07-06, 02:24 PM
i say we should give her a another QLD sig.:lol!:.....Teegy you are wicked...welcome to the club :satan:....

Teegy
18-07-06, 02:25 PM
or even better a nce Dragons sig. thank you for the welcome

jenny
18-07-06, 02:26 PM
i say we should give her a another QLD sig.
WHATTTTTTTTTT :erm:
did you read the one i have now :upset: I have suffered enough Teegy :dead:

jenny
18-07-06, 02:27 PM
:lol!:.....Teegy you are wicked...welcome to the club :satan:....
You should go to the fun thread MJ... :roll:

Teegy
18-07-06, 02:28 PM
WHATTTTTTTTTT :erm:
did you read the one i have now :upset: I have suffered enough Teegy :dead:
not enough IMO. if you dont like QLD then i still have some mundine sigs

jenny
18-07-06, 02:30 PM
not enough IMO. if you dont like QLD then i still have some mundine sigs

Teegy stop it...END OF DISCUSSION :laugh: I have feelings to you know! :upset:

~Wild Child~
18-07-06, 02:30 PM
not enough IMO. if you dont like QLD then i still have some mundine sigsCom' on Teegy...Don't you feel a little bit of pity for her non sig.:satan:

~Wild Child~
18-07-06, 02:32 PM
Teegy stop it...END OF DISCUSSION :laugh: I have feelings to you know! :upset::lol!: First you gotta go into more detail on everything private..:satan: then Teegy might think bout helping you..:rotflmao:

jenny
18-07-06, 02:32 PM
or even better a nce Dragons sig. thank you for the welcome
I like dragons :dizzy: ha ha ha !!!! my dad used to go for the dragons before he died...
BUT i want my old one back, that you made me :') :')

jenny
18-07-06, 02:34 PM
:lol!: First you gotta go into more detail on everything private..:satan: then Teegy might think bout helping you..:rotflmao:

Then he might want me :kiss: :p

~Wild Child~
18-07-06, 02:34 PM
I like dragons :dizzy: ha ha ha !!!! my dad used to go for the dragons before he died...
BUT i want my old one back, that you made me :') :')Teegy..Please help Jenny :)

Teegy
18-07-06, 03:15 PM
i dont know if i should say this but i sent the link to dakink hours ago (about 10 i think). i did what Jenny asked. its all on dakink now.:lol!:

jenny
18-07-06, 03:20 PM
i dont know if i should say this but i sent the link to dakink hours ago (about 10 i think). i did what Jenny asked. its all on dakink now.:lol!:

Hell come good ;) i told him...i know he's busy, just do it when he has time....so :chinese: to you Teegy....your just trying to make me cry :( and it wont work :chinese: *sniffle* *sniffle* :') :') :') :') ok !!! it did! :')

~Wild Child~
18-07-06, 03:20 PM
i dont know if i should say this but i sent the link to dakink hours ago (about 10 i think). i did what Jenny asked. its all on dakink now.:lol!::eek: Dakink..you wicked thing...Welcome to the club :lol!:

jenny
18-07-06, 03:22 PM
:eek: Dakink..you wicked thing...Welcome to the club :lol!:
:eek: :eek: Leave him alone...he's not wicked :')
He's a good Dakink :box: :')

~Wild Child~
18-07-06, 03:24 PM
:eek: :eek: Leave him alone...he's not wicked :')
He's a good Dakink :box: :')That's it Jenny s uck 'em in :satan:

jenny
18-07-06, 03:26 PM
I have total faith... :yell: leave me alone... :yell: MODS! :yell: MODS.. :dizzy:

~Wild Child~
18-07-06, 03:27 PM
:clap: :clap: jenny your sig is back :)

jenny
18-07-06, 03:30 PM
I have total faith... :yell: leave me alone... :yell: MODS! :yell: MODS.. :dizzy:
:!: :!: :!: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JENNY SCREAMING LOUDLY..... :yell: :yell: MODS ROCK...THEY ROCK I TELL YOU.......THANKYOU SO MUCH..XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOX
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
AND TO ALL OF YOU WHO GAVE ME A HARD TIME
:chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese:
:fence: :fence: :fence: :fence: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

jenny
18-07-06, 03:36 PM
:clap: :clap: jenny your sig is back :)
woooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I told you, he would come good!!
WHAT A MAN . :purdy: .WHAT A MAN... :purdy: ..WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN
^5 FOR DAKINK :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :baby: :baby: :purdy: :purdy:

SuperCliffy#01
18-07-06, 03:40 PM
Howdie M-J and Jenny hows the two hottest babes in Titanland going, i hope youv'e been naughty girls, i like naughty girls.cya. :p

jenny
18-07-06, 03:44 PM
Do you :dizzy: Cliffy you feelin frisky now your losin weight???? :lol!:
I've have been very good :purdy:thankyou ;) But that MJ...she's a worry :disgust: :lol!:

jenny
18-07-06, 03:58 PM
Teegy i have to thank you too :kiss: Thanks mate ;) :clap:

SuperCliffy#01
18-07-06, 03:59 PM
Do you :dizzy: Cliffy you feelin frisky now your losin weight???? :lol!:
I've have been very good :purdy:thankyou ;) But that MJ...she's a worry :disgust: :lol!:

I can handle good girls as well, as long as you are "very good", as for M-J i can handle her.cya. :clap:

[BroncosGirl]
18-07-06, 04:23 PM
YOU WILL BE SOON ENOUGH ;)

Hmm, not soon enough! :(! haha! All my mates are turning 18 around me!! :box:

jenny
18-07-06, 04:30 PM
']Hmm, not soon enough! :(! haha! All my mates are turning 18 around me!! :box:
hey BF... ;) yeah i know what you mean! but you'll make it soon enough ;) :kiss:

Darren Lockyer
18-07-06, 06:12 PM
I like chicken

Titanium_BD1103
18-07-06, 06:21 PM
Ummm thanks DL... ;)

WOOT I HAVE COMPLETED UNI... I GOT MY RESULTS BACK TODAY AND I HAVE A PASS, A CREDIT, A DISTINCTION AND A HIGH DISTINCTION... :D :D

I did it... YAY now I can graduate in September... WOOT... SO HAPPY... :) :) :clap: :clap:

Teegy
18-07-06, 06:22 PM
congrats BDT. thats a big honor

Titanium_BD1103
18-07-06, 06:25 PM
I know... it has taken 3 and a half years... but I have done it... and can be happy to say it is done... :)

My 3 other friends also completed their degrees... it is very cool, we will go out once my teeth have gotten better... :)

Thanks for the kudos, much appreciated.... :D :D

~Wild Child~
18-07-06, 06:25 PM
Ummm thanks DL... ;)

WOOT I HAVE COMPLETED UNI... I GOT MY RESULTS BACK TODAY AND I HAVE A PASS, A CREDIT, A DISTINCTION AND A HIGH DISTINCTION... :D :D

I did it... YAY now I can graduate in September... WOOT... SO HAPPY... :) :) :clap: :clap:That is absolutely huge :purdy:...How happy are you right now?? Biggest congrats and the best for the future :guit:

Darren Lockyer
18-07-06, 06:27 PM
congratulations BDT.
I LIKE LAMB

~Wild Child~
18-07-06, 06:28 PM
congratulations BDT.
I LIKE LAMB
Do you feel the same way about Tom Cruise :laugh:

Darren Lockyer
18-07-06, 06:29 PM
No
but I Ate A Big Red Candle

~Wild Child~
18-07-06, 06:33 PM
No
but I Ate A Big Red Candle
and then what did you eat for desert? I'm almost scared to know..:lol!:

jenny
18-07-06, 06:39 PM
Ummm thanks DL... ;)

I did it... YAY now I can graduate in September... WOOT... SO HAPPY... :) :) :clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
CONGRATULATIONS BBT :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
You are a gentlemen and a scholar...WELL DONE!!!!!!!

Darren Lockyer
18-07-06, 08:25 PM
and then what did you eat for desert? I'm almost scared to know..:lol!:
I ate a big blue cndle for dessert

Chaos
18-07-06, 09:18 PM
Imagination is more important than knowledge.-Albert Einstein

Does imagination exists without knowledge?

Manly Boy
18-07-06, 09:42 PM
Hey is Jenny here?

~Wild Child~
19-07-06, 08:05 PM
Imagination is more important than knowledge.-Albert Einstein

Does imagination exists without knowledge?
Chaos. :cool: .:emp: Yes, You can't gain knowledge without imagination. What do you think? :emp:

~Wild Child~
19-07-06, 08:06 PM
I ate a big blue cndle for dessertCan I ask why? :laugh:

jenny
19-07-06, 08:12 PM
Can I ask why? :laugh:

He's a waxhead :dizzy: :rotflmao: (joke)

jenny
19-07-06, 08:13 PM
Hey is Jenny here?

Hey MB...sup :emp:

~Wild Child~
19-07-06, 08:14 PM
Hey is Jenny here?:purdy: YES :purdy: Is Manly Boy here?...:D

jenny
19-07-06, 08:15 PM
:clap: hey what you doin?

~Wild Child~
19-07-06, 08:20 PM
:hi:...Chaos was just asking me if there can be imagination without knowledge..:emp: what do you think?.:emp:

jenny
19-07-06, 08:23 PM
:hi:...Chaos was just asking me if there can be imagination without knowledge..:emp: what do you think?.:emp:
Well!!!! Ummmmmm. you seem to have done ok :erm: :laugh:

~Wild Child~
19-07-06, 08:34 PM
Well!!!! Ummmmmm. you seem to have done ok :erm: :laugh:Oh i can't even imagine what you mean....:D

jenny
19-07-06, 08:36 PM
Oh i can't even imagine what you mean....:D
:dizzy: :rotflmao: Well i have read your posts :naughty:

~Wild Child~
19-07-06, 08:37 PM
:dizzy: :rotflmao: Well i have read your posts :naughty::D are you saying i have a good imagination :dizzy:

jenny
19-07-06, 09:02 PM
Not a good imagination... :nope: a VERY good imagination :rolleyes: :laugh:

Chaos
19-07-06, 09:04 PM
Chaos. :cool: .:emp: Yes, You can't gain knowledge without imagination. What do you think? :emp:

I don't think Imagination is more important then knowledge

The only reason I can imagine a flying pig with wings is because I know what a pig looks like and I know birds have wings and can fly.

What my imagination does is put the two together.

So I beleive you can't have imagination without Knowledge.

jenny
19-07-06, 09:05 PM

The only reason I can imagine a flying pig with wings is because I know what a pig looks like and I know birds have wings and can fly.

So I beleive you can't have imagination without Knowledge.

This is DEEP :erm:

~Wild Child~
19-07-06, 09:09 PM
Not a good imagination... :nope: a VERY good imagination :rolleyes: :laugh::D and the knowledge part???????? :(

~Wild Child~
19-07-06, 09:12 PM

So I beleive you can't have imagination without Knowledge.Well i guess that a long time ago, people thought the world was flat.....It took someone with a bit of imagination to gain the knowledge that it's actually round :D

jenny
19-07-06, 09:12 PM
:D and the knowledge part???????? :(
:!: There's a knowledge part :erm: :hmm: ????????????????????????????????

jenny
19-07-06, 09:13 PM
Well i guess that a long time ago, people thought the world was flat.....It took someone with a bit of imagination to gain the knowledge that it's actually round :D
It's ROUND?????????????????????????? :dizzy:

Chaos
19-07-06, 09:17 PM
Well i guess that a long time ago, people thought the world was flat.....It took someone with a bit of imagination to gain the knowledge that it's actually round :D

True...but the imagination to even think about the Earth being round needed some type of knowledge.
Firstly, you had to know that Earth existed.

~Wild Child~
19-07-06, 09:18 PM
True...but the imagination to even think about the Earth being round needed some type of knowledge.
Firstly, you had to know that Earth existed.Their knowledge was wrong so it was'nt knowledge was it :D

Chaos
19-07-06, 09:19 PM
Their knowledge was wrong so it was'nt knowledge was it :D

The person that thought the Earth was flat was wrong but the guy who thought it was round knew the Earth existed but imagined it in a different shape.

jenny
19-07-06, 09:21 PM
Their knowledge was wrong so it was'nt knowledge was it :D

Listen guys if i fall asleep, (because i was up at 3.30 this morning) could you copy this conersation for me...I don't wanna miss a word :)

jenny
19-07-06, 09:22 PM
Listen guys if i fall asleep, (because i was up at 3.30 this morning) could you copy this conersation for me...I don't wanna miss a word :)
ooooooops conversation :chinese:

~Wild Child~
19-07-06, 09:24 PM
Listen guys if i fall asleep, (because i was up at 3.30 this morning) could you copy this conersation for me...I don't wanna miss a word :)Nite honey...I got a headache...:noidea: Have a great day tomorrow.

Chaos
19-07-06, 09:33 PM
I still think Imagination is very important but because Eistein stated the quote, I decided to challenge it.

I know Eistein is dead but I wouldn't be game enough to challenge him alive.

~Wild Child~
19-07-06, 09:37 PM
I still think Imagination is very important but because Eistein stated the quote, I decided to challenge it.

I know Eistein is but I wouldn't be game enough to challenge him alive.You don't have to challenge him...I'm here. :D :)

Chaos
19-07-06, 09:39 PM
You don't have to challenge him...I'm here. :D :)

Ok...what are you imagining now?

jenny
19-07-06, 09:40 PM
You don't have to challenge him...I'm here. :D :)

Me too :hi:

~Wild Child~
19-07-06, 09:41 PM
Ok...what are you imagining now?
This one's easy...'what are you gonna challenge me with next"..:satan:

~Wild Child~
19-07-06, 09:42 PM
Me too :hi:What woke you up Jenny :satan:

jenny
19-07-06, 09:43 PM
I fell asleep earlier..I imagined i was in bed :satan:

Chaos
19-07-06, 09:44 PM
This one's easy...'what are you gonna challenge me with next"..:satan:

What did you imagine I would come up with?

~Wild Child~
19-07-06, 09:45 PM

I know Eistein is but I wouldn't be game enough to challenge him alive.Why would'nt you challenge him....Are you imagining the outcome? :satan: See you don't have the knowledge to know what the outcome would be so you're.....IMAGINING...:satan: :dizzy:

Chaos
19-07-06, 09:45 PM
I fell asleep earlier..I imagined i was in bed :satan:

You knew you had a bed and you knew you sleep there.

~Wild Child~
19-07-06, 09:46 PM
I fell asleep earlier..I imagined i was in bed :satan:But you knew you wern't ...right? :satan:

jenny
19-07-06, 09:46 PM
Why would'nt you challenge him....Are you imagining the outcome? :satan: See you don't have the knowledge to know what the outcome would be so you're.....IMAGINING...:satan: :dizzy:
:dizzy: :dizzy: Geeeeez!

~Wild Child~
19-07-06, 09:48 PM
What did you imagine I would come up with?Something challenging..:laugh:

Chaos
Why would'nt you challenge him....Are you imagining the outcome? :satan: See you don't have the knowledge to know what the outcome would be so you're.....IMAGINING...:satan: :dizzy:

Actually, I lied...I would have challenged him so I could hear is anwer and gain more knowledge so I could use my imagination better.

jenny
You knew you had a bed and you knew you sleep there.

Chaos, you have a very good point...Whats this all mean though?? :)

~Wild Child~
19-07-06, 09:49 PM
Actually, I lied...I would have challenged him so I could hear is anwer and gain more knowledge so I could use my imagination better.why did you lie?

jenny
19-07-06, 09:49 PM
Actually, I lied...I would have challenged him so I could hear is anwer and gain more knowledge so I could use my imagination better.
But what would you say to Einstein??? like i mean :dizzy: you know????

Chaos
19-07-06, 09:51 PM
why did you lie?

I lied because I said I wouldn't challange him alive but I would have

jenny
19-07-06, 09:52 PM
I lied because I said I wouldn't challange him alive but I would have
Soooooooooo would you challenge him dead?? :upset:

~Wild Child~
19-07-06, 09:53 PM
Soooooooooo would you challenge him dead?? :upset::lol!:

Chaos
19-07-06, 09:53 PM
Soooooooooo would you challenge him dead?? :upset:

I did but only through Michel-Jenny because she quoted him

~Wild Child~
19-07-06, 09:55 PM
I did but only through Michel-Jenny because she quoted him :lol!: please tell me if the knowledge you gained was everything you imagined it would be :D

jenny
19-07-06, 09:56 PM
I did but only through Michel-Jenny because she quoted him
:lol!: REALLLLLY :( I TOLD YOU SHE WAS GOOD...She's quoting einstein now?
:chinese:

Chaos
19-07-06, 09:58 PM
:lol!: please tell me if the knowledge you gained was everything you imagined it would be :D

No not really, I didn't think I would get such a long conversation about this.
I came on to talk football but philosophy is cool.

Chaos
19-07-06, 09:58 PM
:lol!: REALLLLLY :( I TOLD YOU SHE WAS GOOD...She's quoting einstein now?
:chinese:

Who else does she quote?

jenny
19-07-06, 10:00 PM
Who else does she quote?

Herself....ALOT :thumbsup: ...Me ! and sometimes Townsville Titan ;)

~Wild Child~
19-07-06, 10:02 PM
Herself....ALOT :thumbsup: ...Me ! and sometimes Townsville Titan ;)What about Cliffy :cry:

jenny
19-07-06, 10:05 PM
What about Cliffy :cry:

Oh Yeah! her future husband Cliffy :thumbsup:

~Wild Child~
19-07-06, 10:06 PM
Oh Yeah! her future husband Cliffy :thumbsup:Now Jenny...You know Cliffy is just a fun guy...he was just joking...:D

jenny
19-07-06, 10:08 PM
Now Jenny...You know Cliffy is just a fun guy...he was just joking...:D

you breaking the engagement :cry: are you dumping him :cry: ???????

Chaos
19-07-06, 10:08 PM
You two work well together and I suspect you have picked on a few guys on this website.

jenny
19-07-06, 10:10 PM
You two work well together and I suspect you have picked on a few guys on this website.

Only the ones we like ;)

~Wild Child~
19-07-06, 10:10 PM
You two work well together and I suspect you have picked on a few guys on this website.No Chaos...we all have alot of fun here and the guys also have a good time...We don't pick on anyone it's all meant in fun :)

Chaos
19-07-06, 10:12 PM
No Chaos...we all have alot of fun here and the guys also have a good time...We don't pick on anyone it's all meant in fun :)

I can see that...it's great!

~Wild Child~
19-07-06, 10:18 PM
I can see that...it's great!:cool:....Do you have any idea why Darren Lockyer eats red and blue candles..:whatd:

jenny
19-07-06, 10:22 PM
:cool:....Do you have any idea why Darren Lockyer eats red and blue candles..:whatd:

Your the one that quotes Einstein MJ....you tell us?????? :lol!:

~Wild Child~
19-07-06, 10:26 PM
Your the one that quotes Einstein MJ....you tell us?????? :lol!:well see I cannot imagine why he would do that.

jenny
19-07-06, 10:27 PM
well see I cannot imagine why he would do that.

Hungry...maybe!!! just a thought!! :!: Or he thinks he's a cake

~Wild Child~
19-07-06, 10:29 PM
Hungry...maybe!!! just a thought!! :!: Or he thinks he's a cakeDon't know Jenny..:sick: Can't wait to find out the answer though :sick:

jenny
19-07-06, 10:33 PM
its a very strange thing to do, thats for sure......Maybe he always wanted to be a wick!!! :lol!:

Darren Lockyer
20-07-06, 07:55 AM
I ate cheese

SuperCliffy#01
20-07-06, 11:11 AM
Hya Fiance and Jenny

How are my two lovely girls going, are you two being naughty today, i hope you are going great, for me i need a very big hug today i am feeling a little crook with a chest infection and the sniffles, and a little sorry for myself, but hopefully the weather will get better by this arvo so i can do my daily 15 km bike ride, yesterday i traded a Marilyn Manson poster, sticker at T-shirt for three giant teddy bears.cya. :guit:

Sending you my love.

jenny
20-07-06, 11:24 AM
Hya Fiance and Jenny

How are my two lovely girls going, are you two being naughty today, i hope you are going great, for me i need a very big hug today i am feeling a little crook with a chest infection and the sniffles, and a little sorry for myself, but hopefully the weather will get better by this arvo so i can do my daily 15 km bike ride, yesterday i traded a Marilyn Manson poster, sticker at T-shirt for three giant teddy bears.cya. :guit:

Sending you my love.

:lol!: hey Cliffy...you poor lil thing :cry: hope your better soon..BUT i would not go for that bike ride if i were you unti you are much better :nope:
Your fiance's a nurse :D she is just the one to give you the loving care you so richly deserve. you cant go wrong.... ;) and your new teddys !!!!!! :happy: WOW that's so cool.... SO WHAT NOW??????????? Do we have Marilyn Manson to play at your wedding to Michel Jennifer?????
Or the Wiggles????????????? Just thought i'd get prepared ;) :p Be well soon, Cliffy :baby:

SuperCliffy#01
20-07-06, 11:42 AM
:lol!: hey Cliffy...you poor lil thing :cry: hope your better soon..BUT i would not go for that bike ride if i were you unti you are much better :nope:
Your fiance's a nurse :D she is just the one to give you the loving care you so richly deserve. you cant go wrong.... ;) and your new teddys !!!!!! :happy: WOW that's so cool.... SO WHAT NOW??????????? Do we have Marilyn Manson to play at your wedding to Michel Jennifer?????
Or the Wiggles????????????? Just thought i'd get prepared ;) :p Be well soon, Cliffy :baby:

I was thinking of getting a Goth Metal band do cover versions of the Wiggles, absolute heaven huh, also i am a AIN (Assistant in Nurse).cya. :satan:

jenny
20-07-06, 11:51 AM
Really :ok: sounds really good :dead: Ummmm all members and Mods are invited , of course. Is this right Cliffy???? Jeffs my favourite Wiggle...I absolutely go weak in the Knees, when i hear him :baby:
Wash ya hands Jeff..la la la la la . :music: ..OH yes!!!!! they dont write songs like that anymore :ok:
AND as for you both being Nurses.. :hmm: :rolleyes: ..OH MAN :roll: Your honeymoon will be one to envy for decades to come.. :purdy: .CENTURIES EVEN!!!!!!!!! :dizzy: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

jenny
20-07-06, 12:07 PM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH CLIFFY :') Im crying with happiness. You said on a previous thread "you may throw your hip out"
HOW ABOUT WE ALL CHIP IN AND SHOUT YOU A HIP REPLACEMENT FOR YOUR
WEDDING GIFT :p No No No !!! please dont thank us yet Cliffy, i have to wait and see what amount is raised before we get the ole Doc :erm: If he's cheap, it may stuff up! but what the heck, we have Michel Jennifer *NURSE*
:yell:
ANY DOCTORS WHO CAN DO BUDGET OPERATIONS IN THIS FORUM..
if there is a shortage of assitants to the OP...you can assist! right???
that will save an an anesthetist...IM EXCITED :thumbsup: are you :] ???

:yell: Is there anyon in the forum who can volenteer there help please? :]

~Wild Child~
20-07-06, 12:29 PM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH CLIFFY :') Im crying with happiness. You said on a previous thread "you may throw your hip out"
HOW ABOUT WE ALL CHIP IN AND SHOUT YOU A HIP REPLACEMENT FOR YOUR
WEDDING GIFT :p No No No !!! please dont thank us yet Cliffy, i have to wait and see what amount is raised before we get the ole Doc :erm: If he's cheap, it may stuff up! but what the heck, we have Michel Jennifer *NURSE*
:yell:
ANY DOCTORS WHO CAN DO BUDGET OPERATIONS IN THIS FORUM..
if there is a shortage of assitants to the OP...you can assist! right???
that will save an an anesthetist...IM EXCITED :thumbsup: are you :] ???

:yell: Is there anyon in the forum who can volenteer there help please? :]Jenny Jenny Jenny.......If there is a shortage of anesthetists...I suggust that you be on stand-by to keep Cliffy's airways viable...just in case they run out of LMA'S...You could always go for a reinforced tube with a silver stillette I suppose...But what ever apparatus you decide to choose...if you need to give mouth to mouth...Keep your tongue outta it :satan: Love you Cliffyx x x I've worked operating theatre..so i'll make sure they dont let Jenny anywhere near ya :rotflmao:

jenny
20-07-06, 01:46 PM
Jenny Jenny Jenny.......If there is a shortage of anesthetists...I suggust that you be on stand-by to keep Cliffy's airways viable...just in case they run out of LMA'S...You could always go for a reinforced tube with a silver stillette I suppose...But what ever apparatus you decide to choose...if you need to give mouth to mouth...Keep your tongue outta it :satan: Love you Cliffyx x x I've worked operating theatre..so i'll make sure they dont let Jenny anywhere near ya :rotflmao:

Double standards :erm: you said i have to be on standby...then you said "i'll make sure they dont let Jenny anywhere near you" whats the go??????
This is a team effort :upset: here i was on a high :erm: I think if there is to be any mouth to mouth...michel Jennifer is the one for that! I'll just supervise!
Next will be the planning of the Buffett dinner :hi:

~Wild Child~
20-07-06, 01:56 PM
Double standards :erm: you said i have to be on standby...then you said "i'll make sure they dont let Jenny anywhere near you" whats the go??????
This is a team effort :upset: here i was on a high :erm: I think if there is to be any mouth to mouth...michel Jennifer is the one for that! I'll just supervise!
Next will be the planning of the Buffett dinner :hi:
Cliffy has suggested that we have as our wedding flowers...Cauliflower..:satan:...then we can eat it at the buffet :laugh:Should keep catering costs down :lol!:...You are gonna be one beautiful Goth bridesmaid Jenny...:purdy:

jenny
20-07-06, 02:12 PM
Cliffy has suggested that we have as our wedding flowers...Cauliflower..:satan:...then we can eat it at the buffet :laugh:Should keep catering costs down :lol!:...You are gonna be one beautiful Goth bridesmaid Jenny...:purdy:
I know :laugh: how about that time we played PIN THE TAIL ON THE DONKEY
i still have that dead ole carcas in the garage...maybe we could BBQ that :rolleyes: hit the Bins outside of Maccas every two hrs...still fresh :p
yummm i'm getting hungry...might go there now actually. :hi:

~Wild Child~
20-07-06, 02:20 PM
i still have that ole carcas in the garage...maybe we could BBQ that :rolleyes: hit the Bins outside of Maccas every two hrs...still fresh :p
yummm i'm getting hungry...might go there now actually. :hi::rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :lol!: So then we can leave the catering for you to handle? :laugh:

jenny
20-07-06, 02:28 PM
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :lol!: So then we can leave the catering for you to handle? :laugh:
Yep.Leave it with me......OMG ...I JUST GOT A GREAT IDEA :thumbsup:
DRUMMMMMMMM ROLLLLLLLLLLLLL! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

WOLFPAK CAN DO THE WARMUP FOR THE MAIN ACT! :guit: :guit: :guit:
And i'll carry a cabbage boquet :p ideas are flooding in! :thumbsup:

~Wild Child~
20-07-06, 02:32 PM
i still have that ole carcas in the garage...maybe we could BBQ that :rolleyes: hit the Bins outside of Maccas every two hrs...still fresh :p
yummm i'm getting hungry...might go there now actually. :hi::lol!:..Cliffy says, jen you do the maccas run he'll drag the carcus out....:sick:

jenny
20-07-06, 02:52 PM
:lol!:..Cliffy says, jen you do the maccas run he'll drag the carcus out....:sick:

No worries...dont want you two to do anything but enjoy the moment.. :purdy: ..I'm getting caught up in all the romance of this! who will partner me :rolleyes: ??
i dont need a partner. :ok: ..what am i saying :roll: I AM WOMAN :naughty:

~Wild Child~
20-07-06, 03:15 PM
No worries...dont want you two to do anything but enjoy the moment.. :purdy: ..I'm getting caught up in all the romance of this! who will partner me :rolleyes: ??
i dont need a partner. :ok: ..what am i saying :roll: I AM WOMAN :naughty:Oh ......you're quoting Helen Reddy...Does your mum play that over and over too? :eek: :D

jenny
20-07-06, 03:34 PM
Yes she does :naughty: she made me what i am today :blush: and thats a good thing :satan: right :hmm: ????
what shall we play when you and Cliffy have taken those FINAL VOWS ??
what do we throw at you both instead of RICE?????? :naughty: ....razor blades.....safety pins... Grenades????? :blush:

HodgoBerro
20-07-06, 03:52 PM
hey guys how you doing? sorry haven't mentioned much in a while! i had a job interview for the ekka this morning, i was over an hour early - i'm keeping positive for the position.

I was gonna go to see the broncos train - i really should coz i havent seen shaun berrigan in 5 weeks....eeek.

Looking forward to Canberra in 15 days! I've pretty much sorted out what to take - however i wished i had my legwarmers now!

My flatmate went to the rugby game last night (still can't believe 700 people turned up) he didn't get back till 1am and i'm pretty much less than impressed coz i'm pretty zonked.

I'm going back on my diet plan on the 31st - i think if i can get going before canberra i should be ok - i want to aim to get back to my old ballet weight of 58kgs!

ttys!

jenny
20-07-06, 04:02 PM
hey guys how you doing? sorry haven't mentioned much in a while! i had a job interview for the ekka this morning, i was over an hour early - i'm keeping positive for the position.

I was gonna go to see the broncos train - i really should coz i havent seen shaun berrigan in 5 weeks....eeek.

Looking forward to Canberra in 15 days! I've pretty much sorted out what to take - however i wished i had my legwarmers now!

My flatmate went to the rugby game last night (still can't believe 700 people turned up) he didn't get back till 1am and i'm pretty much less than impressed coz i'm pretty zonked.

I'm going back on my diet plan on the 31st - i think if i can get going before canberra i should be ok - i want to aim to get back to my old ballet weight of 58kgs!

ttys!
good stuff Hodgo....hope you get that job...makes you feel good right?
and stick to your Diet plan, if you have to do one and you are successful...you will be wrapped...GO FOR IT!! GOOD LUCK ;)

~Wild Child~
20-07-06, 04:05 PM
Go Lauren...:win:...:clap:

Wolfpak
20-07-06, 04:10 PM
Yep.Leave it with me......OMG ...I JUST GOT A GREAT IDEA :thumbsup:
DRUMMMMMMMM ROLLLLLLLLLLLLL! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

WOLFPAK CAN DO THE WARMUP FOR THE MAIN ACT! :guit: :guit: :guit:
And i'll carry a cabbage boquet :p ideas are flooding in! :thumbsup:

Warm up act? moi?????? Excuse me, I'm the headline act, thank you very much!
But since this is for a good cause I'll swallow my pride and go on 1st! hehehe And I'll even do it at 'mates rates' ie Feed me, give me alcohol, and that should cover my services! lmao

~Wild Child~
20-07-06, 04:14 PM
Yes she does :naughty: she made me what i am today :blush: and thats a good thing :satan: right :hmm: ????
what shall we play when you and Cliffy have taken those FINAL VOWS ??
what do we throw at you both instead of RICE?????? :naughty: ....razor blades.....safety pins... s????? :blush:Ummmmm....how bout rose petals :purdy:

~Wild Child~
20-07-06, 04:19 PM
But since this is for a good cause I'll swallow my pride and go on 1st! hehehe And I'll even do it at 'mates rates' ie Feed me, give me alcohol, and that should cover my services! lmaoHello Wolfpak...I've seen your pic..:guit:..Maybe we could serenade Cliffy together with a duet? I learned the :guit: for 5 years..:guit:...Thanks for the mates rate's offer:guit:..Do you know Cliffy?

jenny
20-07-06, 04:23 PM
But since this is for a good cause I'll swallow my pride and go on 1st! hehehe And I'll even do it at 'mates rates' ie Feed me, give me alcohol, and that should cover my services! lmao

^5 for "WOLFPAK" :beer: :chef: :eek: NOOOOOOOOOOO! you WILL be the headline act.if you have to swallow your pride their will be no room FOR food :chef: and Booze :beer: I'm in charge of the event, and you will be the headliner :guit: ;) gald to have you on board :p OH YEAH :erm: one thing...you can be headliner if i can sing :guit: I mean....the local markets is where is usally busk when i'm not on here! I always leave empty handed but the sky is the limit for me! i'm star struck and i would be proud to do my songs with you....i sing songs such as "sound of music" ...3 times a lady...
and.... its amore....can you handle that...this has to be perfect, MJ and Cliffy are so close to us all! YOU ROCK WOLFPAK :guit: :emp:

~Wild Child~
20-07-06, 04:25 PM
^5 for "WOLFPAK" :beer: :chef: :eek: NOOOOOOOOOOO! you WILL be the headline act.if you have to swallow your pride their will be no room FOR food :chef: and Booze :beer: I'm in charge of the event, and you will be the headliner :guit: ;) gald to have you on board :p OH YEAH :erm: one thing...you can be headliner if i can sing :guit: I mean....the local markets is where is usally busk when i'm not on here! I always leave empty handed but the sky is the limit for me! i'm star struck and i would be proud to do my songs with you....i sing songs such as "sound of music" ...3 times a lady...
and.... its amore....can you handle that...this has to be perfect, MJ and Cliffy are so close to us all! YOU ROCK WOLFPAK :guit: :emp:Guess what..:satan: Me and Cliffy are eloping. :satan:

Wolfpak
20-07-06, 04:26 PM
lol Jenny, believe it or not I used to do a hard rock version of 'That's Amore' lmao, so yeh, I can handle that one! What's your key? lol

jenny
20-07-06, 04:27 PM
Ummmmm....how bout rose petals :purdy:
AT A GOTH WEDDING?????????????? OMG you have no idea :hmm:
whose incharge of this anyway??? :( OHHHHHH OK....a few....dead ones...yeahhhhhhhhh thats awsome....Cliffys' Goth.....dont be disrespectful MJ! has to be dead roses :chinese:

~Wild Child~
20-07-06, 04:31 PM
AT A GOTH WEDDING?????????????? OMG you have no idea :hmm:
whose incharge of this anyway??? :( OHHHHHH OK....a few....dead ones...yeahhhhhhhhh thats awsome....Cliffys' Goth.....dont be disrespectful MJ! has to be roses :chinese::sick: I just thought they liked black alot :rotflmao: How come they wanna throw razor blades us :sick: What's a GOTH?..:rotflmao:

jenny
20-07-06, 04:31 PM
lol Jenny, believe it or not I used to do a hard rock version of 'That's Amore' lmao, so yeh, I can handle that one! What's your key? lol

:!: :hmm: There's a key ?????????????????????????? :hmm:

jenny
20-07-06, 04:36 PM
:sick: I just thought they liked black alot :rotflmao: How come they wanna throw razor blades us :sick: What's a GOTH?..:rotflmao:
Well MJ :ok: where have you seen BLACK ROSES ??????? :roll: Honestly.....i ask you! :ok:
WOLFPAK and i have it all under contol.. :naughty: ..go get a facial or something!! :purdy:
this is your big day. :clap: ..then again...will you be wearing a black veil ?????????

jenny
20-07-06, 04:39 PM
:sick: I just thought they liked black alot :rotflmao: How come they wanna throw razor blades us :sick: What's a GOTH?..:rotflmao:
GOTH stands for >>>>>> guts.....offensive....terror....hate.....i think :hmm:
soooooooooooooooooooooooo the blades etc...add a nice touch...do they not????? :chinese:

jenny
20-07-06, 04:53 PM

REALLLLLLLLLLLY ;) :!: I am sqeezing my hands, knuckles are white with anticipation...I'm gonna go for a while and surf the net, and find out what the word "KEY" means regarding to music.... :thumbsup: this is gonna be good WOLFPAK!! I promise you. ;) ..don't you let me down though, :embarasse i want you in top form. ;) i'm off to gargle the old cords now...is BUNDY ok??? :hmm: thanks mate you wont regret it :chinese:

Teegy
20-07-06, 05:23 PM
Well MJ :ok: where have you seen BLACK ROSES ??????? :roll: Honestly.....i ask you! :ok:

sorry to but in but the girl on NCIS is goth and last night it was her bday and everyone got her black roses

jenny
20-07-06, 05:28 PM
sorry to but in but the girl on NCIS is goth and last night it was her bday and everyone got her black roses
Eh??? :erm: oh ok!!!! are they expensive Teegy. :upset:??? ..because this is a NO FRILLS WEDDING...Dont tell MJ or CLIFFY ok??? weeds will do, thats such a good idea.... we'll say it's all a natural theme..... except for the PINS blades...and chains..... they can take them on their honeymoon too. :laugh:

jenny
20-07-06, 08:01 PM
TT .....MJ and Cliffy getting married :chinese:

Townsville Titan
20-07-06, 08:26 PM
TT .....MJ and Cliffy getting married :chinese:

Really???

BRONCOS FAN
20-07-06, 08:30 PM
Nice i did'nt know at all..

~Wild Child~
20-07-06, 08:33 PM
Okay the honeymoon period is over guys.:satan:

~Wild Child~
20-07-06, 08:34 PM
:cry: We'll always be friends but :rotflmao:

jenny
20-07-06, 08:37 PM
:cry: We'll always be friends but :rotflmao:

I dont think so. :( ..we're underway...WOLFPAK has cahnge his scheduale and i am getting the coleslaw made by the Salvo's etc....dont EVEN go there :hmm:

~Wild Child~
20-07-06, 08:39 PM
I dont think so. :( ..we're underway...WOLFPAK has cahnge his scheduale and i am getting the coleslaw made by the Salvo's etc....dont EVEN go there :hmm:Na...:lol!: I'm just playing with ya :rotflmao:..Do you want me to attach a pic of my dreamy Goth wedding dress...I've already got my make up on :D

jenny
20-07-06, 08:39 PM
Did you cheat on him??? :') he'll take that needle out of his nose and things could get nasty :hmm:

jenny
20-07-06, 08:41 PM
Na...:lol!: I'm just playing with ya :rotflmao:..Do you want me to attach a pic of my dreamy Goth wedding dress...I've already got my make up on :D
yessssssssssssssssss..i would love to see it.. :erm: ..but isn't it unlucky for others to see it :dead:

~Wild Child~
20-07-06, 08:44 PM
yessssssssssssssssss..i would love to see it.. :erm: ..but isn't it unlucky for others to see it :dead:Okay..:D :D I will email you then :D :D...Your little bridesmaids dress is here too.:D :rotflmao:

jenny
20-07-06, 08:47 PM
Okay..:D :D I will email you then :D :D...Your little bridesmaids dress is here too.:D :rotflmao:
Cooooooool....I look great in Black ;) EVERYTIME i go to funerals, i look the best there...people always comment....."JENNY LOOKS HOT IN BLACK"..they say "THATS HOT" :chinese:

~Wild Child~
20-07-06, 08:51 PM
Cooooooool....I look great in Black ;) EVERYTIME i go to funerals, i look the best there...people always comment....."JENNY LOOKS HOT IN BLACK"..they say "THATS HOT" :chinese::lol!:..:lol!:....You're on fire :ok: :rotflmao:

jenny
20-07-06, 08:54 PM
TT told me dont be long...then vanishes :rotflmao: i was gonna send a horse and carriage up to Townsville to pick him up (black horses and carriage) stuff it :erm: he can HITCH now :p

jenny
20-07-06, 08:55 PM
:lol!:..:lol!:....You're on fire :ok: :rotflmao:

I know...could upstage the Bride :guit:

~Wild Child~
20-07-06, 08:58 PM
I know...could upstage the Bride :guit:Jenny..:ok:.....
I like TT's sig.....TT got to rate sig thread...:)

jenny
20-07-06, 09:41 PM
Yep! i'm downloading music :clap: OOOOOOOOOOPS :blush:
should i have said that :naughty: :satan:

HodgoBerro
21-07-06, 09:54 AM
off iTunes aye?

I'm so happy the New U2 concerts are being resheduled! I can book my flights! and go to the RL!

I'm going to the Brisbane Concert on the 7th and to the second Sydney concert on the 11th

I'm really happy!

Darren Lockyer
21-07-06, 04:01 PM
Hy i like chicken

[BroncosGirl]
21-07-06, 04:18 PM
Hy i like chicken

Weird, I am currently cooking chicken nuggets :p

Wolfpak
21-07-06, 04:19 PM
']Weird, I am currently cooking chicken nuggets :p

Weird, I'm not cooking chicken nuggets!

Townsville Titan
21-07-06, 04:21 PM
Im cooking chocolate potatoes

Wolfpak
21-07-06, 04:26 PM
chocolate potatoes?

Darren Lockyer
21-07-06, 04:27 PM
chocolate potatoes?
wat are chocolate potatoes?

Wolfpak
21-07-06, 04:35 PM
wat are chocolate potatoes?

Thats what I wanna know

Darren Lockyer
21-07-06, 04:36 PM
yes very interesting.

[BroncosGirl]
21-07-06, 04:51 PM
Weird, I'm not cooking chicken nuggets!

Haha, yesh thats very weird.

Hmm Chocolate potatoes?!

Wolfpak
21-07-06, 04:53 PM
How about chicken nuggets with chocolate potatoes?

[BroncosGirl]
21-07-06, 04:54 PM
How about chicken nuggets with chocolate potatoes?

:roll: Sounds ..eeer.. tasty? :p
First I want to know what Chocolate Potatoes are?!

Wolfpak
21-07-06, 04:58 PM
Sounds like potatoes dipped in chocolate to me. The kind of thing one comes up with when one has an EXTREME case of the munchies lmao

Townsville Titan
21-07-06, 05:00 PM
Sounds like potatoes dipped in chocolate to me. The kind of thing one comes up with when one has an EXTREME case of the munchies lmao

LMFAO... Yeah...ya feel like potato yet feel like chocolate... so hav both to satisfy hunger...

Darren Lockyer
21-07-06, 06:08 PM
wells that is random just like chicken

Townsville Titan
21-07-06, 07:04 PM
How bouts Dice chicken, add to mashed potato, and pour melted chocolate into mixture. I call it..."Potchickolate" :win: :win: :win:

jenny
21-07-06, 07:06 PM
I call it Gross :hmm:

Townsville Titan
21-07-06, 07:07 PM
I call it Gross :hmm:

Its not gross jenny :ok:you have to try it :ok:

jenny
21-07-06, 07:08 PM
Its not gross jenny :ok:you have to try it :ok:
Oh ok!! maybe for MJ and Cliffys wedding :chinese:

Townsville Titan
21-07-06, 07:09 PM
Oh ok!! maybe for MJ and Cliffys wedding :chinese:

Yeah.... i got the recipe ere... it can be their wedding cake... lol ;)

jenny
21-07-06, 07:12 PM
Yeah.... i got the recipe ere... it can be their wedding cake... lol ;)
LMAO...i went to the local veg...and got them to sweep the floor and now we can have extra cole slaw ;)

Townsville Titan
21-07-06, 07:13 PM
LMAO...i went to the local veg...and got them to sweep the floor and now we can have extra cole slaw ;)

LOL..... i managed to scrounge some flowers off the floor from a previous wedding, we'll use them for the flower girl...

jenny
21-07-06, 07:15 PM
LOL..... i managed to scrounge some flowers off the floor from a previous wedding, we'll use them for the flower girl...
rofl.... i got some too... but from the local funeral palour :dead:

Townsville Titan
21-07-06, 07:16 PM
rofl.... i got some too... but from the local funeral palour :dead:

LOL... i actually stole some from a funeral especially for the wedding...

jenny
21-07-06, 07:18 PM
LOL...LOL... i told her i look HOT in Black... everytime i go to funerals they say
"thats hot" :naughty: upstage the bride :satan:

jenny
21-07-06, 07:19 PM
LOL... i actually stole some from a funeral especially for the wedding...
what are you wearing to the wedding TT :hmm: has to be GOTH! Cliffys Goth

Townsville Titan
21-07-06, 07:21 PM
what are you wearing to the wedding TT :hmm: has to be GOTH! Cliffys Goth

I'll dress in black, with chains'n'stuff coming off everywhere, ill pierce everywhere and powder my face till i look dead.... u

jenny
21-07-06, 07:23 PM
I'll dress in black, with chains'n'stuff coming off everywhere, ill pierce everywhere and powder my face till i look dead.... u
Just come straight to the church after one of your nights out :dead:

Townsville Titan
21-07-06, 07:23 PM
Just come straight to the church after one of your nights out :dead:

LOL

jenny
21-07-06, 07:26 PM
but you have to get a goth chick :embarasse

Townsville Titan
21-07-06, 07:27 PM
but you have to get a goth chick :embarasse

Will you be my goth chik then jenny...??? :(

jenny
21-07-06, 07:29 PM
Will you be my goth chik then jenny...??? :(
Hell yeahhhhh... :laugh: i told you how good i look in black...dont ge drty now :p

Townsville Titan
21-07-06, 07:30 PM
Hell yeahhhhh... :laugh: i told you how good i look in black...dont ge drty now :p

Oh... spoil ALL the fun why doncha!!! lol :naughty: :naughty:

jenny
21-07-06, 07:33 PM
where for their honeymoon :naughty: Transalvania :satan:

Townsville Titan
21-07-06, 07:44 PM
where for their honeymoon :naughty: Transalvania :satan:

Nah... I was thinkin Lebenon... theres PLENTY of fireworks there... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

jenny
21-07-06, 07:47 PM
Nah... I was thinkin Lebenon... theres PLENTY of fireworks there... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:lol!: :lol!: BEIRUT :lol!:

Townsville Titan
21-07-06, 07:49 PM
:lol!: :lol!: BEIRUT :lol!:

LOL... yeah, they're BEI-ROOTED alright... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

jenny
21-07-06, 07:50 PM
LOL... yeah, they're BEI-ROOTED alright... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:ok: Im sure i dont know what you mean :purdy:

jenny
21-07-06, 07:53 PM
:ok: Im sure i dont know what you mean :purdy:
if you are my partner then...that makes you best man....i'm bridesmaid ;)

jenny
21-07-06, 09:41 PM
A Josh...thats My Teammmmmm...la La La La Thats My Teammmmmmmmm ....and Titans ;)

jenny
21-07-06, 09:48 PM
Went for dinner and drinkies with 2 girl friends :purdy: :)

jenny
21-07-06, 09:56 PM
hey lover boy lol...clear your pm's :rolleyes: after the footy's cool!

Townsville Titan
21-07-06, 10:11 PM
Hey lover gerl... im bak :win:

jenny
21-07-06, 10:14 PM
yo sup :dizzy:

jenny
21-07-06, 10:17 PM
Hey lover gerl... im bak :win:
Josh go watch the footy...sall good ;)

jenny
21-07-06, 10:29 PM
Changed my mind :ok: i want cronulla to win :roll:

Townsville Titan
21-07-06, 10:44 PM
i want Melbourne to win

jenny
21-07-06, 10:47 PM
LOL...hope your tastes is better when your best man at the wedding, than it is in football :erm: :laugh:

jenny
22-07-06, 11:45 AM
Hey MJ and Cliffy :hi: :hi:
Hey we have to have some input from Cliffy here :hmm: TOWNSVILLE TITAN..
WOLFPAK AND I ARE DOING ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE ARRANGING...which is fine :happy: But i'll just keep you up to speed..OK????
Salvos are doing the coleslaw, which we swept up from the floor, at the local FRIUT AND VEG :D because we know this has to be a :hmm: no frills :hmm: wedding (as you instructed MJ) :hmm:
The Punch Bowl situation is fixed...The punch will now be poured into your glasses from TWO *sorry i had to get two* PLASTIC GARBAGE BINS :D
NOOOOOOOOO i didn't have to buy them :ok: they belong to me and my next door neighbour :D
I have to purchase some PINE-O-CLEAN. And i will give them a good scrub ;)
but they will have to be returned quickly :embarasse as we will have no place to throw our rubbish... :embarasse
Finally.. :eek: ....drummmmm roll :D Townsville Titan suggested you go to Lebanon for your honeymoon...Not a bad idea really, considering your trip back will be paid for by the government :naughty: If anybody else would like to offer any info on this auspicious occassion... you are more than welcome.... BECAUSE...
your ALL invited! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Have a good Day...
Gee MJ do you think Cliffy will be impressed with all we have done so far.. :hmm: ..???? AHHHHH! weddings give you such a warm and Fuzzy feeling! :p

~Wild Child~
22-07-06, 11:48 AM
Sorry Jenny...but all I can say is :whatd:

jenny
22-07-06, 11:49 AM
Sorry Jenny...but all I can say is :whatd:
No Good :erm: ???????????????????????

~Wild Child~
22-07-06, 11:52 AM
No Good :erm: ???????????????????????Na,why you wasting money on pine 'o clean..:rotflmao:

jenny
22-07-06, 11:59 AM
Na,why you wasting money on pine 'o clean..:rotflmao:
:sick: you see...thats why we are in control! :ok: yu just worry about yourselves leave the rest up to us! Where's the groom????He silent :?)
not getting cold feet i hope! :satan: :hmm:

~Wild Child~
22-07-06, 12:02 PM
:sick: you see...thats why we are in control! :ok: yu just worry about yourselves leave the rest up to us! Where's the groom????He silent :?)
not getting cold feet i hope! :satan: :hmm:well now it does'nt seem to bother you cookin up d ead donkey carcus's...why u worried bout a dirty bin or two :lol!:

jenny
22-07-06, 12:09 PM
;)
well now it does'nt seem to bother you cookin up d ead donkey carcus's...why u worried bout a dirty bin or two :lol!:
AHHHHHH yesssss..... your spaeking of the PIN THE TAIL ON THE DONKEY game we had a few weeks ago..... WELLLLLLLLLL! i was watching the discovery channel and i had a great idea ;) in some countries they hang the meat out to dry...so thats what i've done.... ;) its hanging from the sail at the front of my house....why the front?????
Because it gets FULL SUN...silly :whatd: after we eat it....yummmmmmmmmm!
we will skin it and give it you and Cliffy for a throwover RUG for your bed :chinese: and everytime you snuggle up and get warm, you can think of us all here :rolleyes:

~Wild Child~
22-07-06, 12:15 PM
;)
AHHHHHH yesssss..... your spaeking of the PIN THE TAIL ON THE DONKEY game we had a few weeks ago..... WELLLLLLLLLL! i was watching the discovery channel and i had a great idea ;) in some countries they hang the meat out to dry...so thats what i've done.... ;) its hanging from the sail at the front of my house....why the front?????
Because it gets FULL SUN...silly :whatd: after we eat it....yummmmmmmmmm!
we will skin it and give it you and Cliffy for a throwover RUG for your bed :chinese: and everytime you snuggle up and get warm, you can think of us all here :rolleyes:Geez Jenny :sick: but :laugh:..CLIFFY...Please talk to your first wife..Jenny's not handling this very well :lol!:she's scaring me :lol!:

jenny
22-07-06, 12:23 PM
Geez Jenny :sick: but :laugh:..CLIFFY...Please talk to your first wife..Jenny's not handling this very well :lol!:she's scaring me :lol!:
:yell: 1st WIFE....... your the GOTH bride :chinese: and i'm scaring you!!! :!: ???????? :lol!:

Manly Boy
22-07-06, 12:54 PM
Hey Jenny, long time no talkin aye...

jenny
22-07-06, 12:59 PM
Hey Jenny, long time no talkin aye...
MB how are you ;)

Manly Boy
22-07-06, 01:02 PM
Yeah good mate how are you? i thought you would have a Rabbitohs player in your sig...

SuperCliffy#01
22-07-06, 01:40 PM
To my wife MJ and to Jenny i have found a law in the Goth Religion that permits me take on a second wife and so what i am asking Jenny with MJ's blessing will you Marry me.

I want to expand my Gothic Dynasty and i need my beautiful Queens to do that and i can't think of anyone but the two most beautiful and stunning Queens to be right by my side as we conquer the world, so please say yes.

And Wolfpack will once again Headline the Event also i want him to be my best man.cya.

~Wild Child~
22-07-06, 02:23 PM
To my wife MJ and to Jenny i have found a law in the Goth Religion that permits me take on a second wife and so what i am asking Jenny with MJ's blessing will you Marry me.

I want to expand my Gothic Dynasty and i need my beautiful Queens to do that and i can't think of anyone but the two most beautiful and stunning Queens to be right by my side as we conquer the world, so please say yes.

And Wolfpack will once again Headline the Event also i want him to be my best man.cya.:hi: Jenny:D :D Looks like me and Cliffy....:mine: you...:D...:D...Told you we were gonna get ya :mine:....What do you think now ?:lol!:...Slight alteration to the wedding party...:D...:mine: See ya at the alter..:D...Me and Cliffy got a nice :dead: surprise for ya.....:)

jenny
22-07-06, 02:26 PM
Yeah good mate how are you? i thought you would have a Rabbitohs player in your sig...
Sorry MB...havin heaps of trouble with my pc :mad: if i dont come back here at all for a lil while...you'll know why :ok: :mad: Teegy did my sig...so i loved it that much. :clap: ..i was satisfied :clap: :clap: :purdy:

jenny
22-07-06, 02:29 PM
:hi: Jenny:D :D Looks like me and Cliffy....:mine: you...:D...:D...Told you we were gonna get ya :mine:....What do you think now ?:lol!:...Slight alteration to the wedding party...:D...:mine: See ya at the alter..:D...Me and Cliffy got a nice :dead: surprise for ya.....:)
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
you sick......sick.......lil Goths...i have to put alot of thought into this :ok:
its such a tempting offer *gulp*Ummmmmmmmmmm
i just have to go and do something.......for someone......about something, back soon.... :dizzy:

~Wild Child~
22-07-06, 02:30 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
you sick......sick.......lil Goths...i have to put alot of thought into this :ok:
its such a tempting offer *gulp*Ummmmmmmmmmm
i just have to go and do something.......for someone......about something, back soon.... :dizzy:Yep :mine: :D

~Wild Child~
22-07-06, 02:52 PM
:clap: :purdy: Cliffy...Jenny just messaged me..:clap: she said YES !!!...She would love to marry us :clap: :purdy: she's :mine:

jenny
22-07-06, 02:58 PM
Yep :mine: :D
But.. :?) . but.. :?) .. but :?) ... but. :?) .. but... :?) but.. :?) . but :chinese: Oh look, its very flattering BUt .but...but....YEAH I GOT ONE !! :clap: I'm the wedding planner :naughty: you dont marry the wedding planner :dizzy: its not that i dont look HOT :naughty: in black!!! :naughty: Cause i do!!! :) But the white face ...black lips....pins and peircings and chains !( *twisted mouth* ) then again.... i've done the chain thing before :naughty: but can i have some time to think about it? No i cant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sorry :?) There's a good reason out there somewhere and i shall ponder this situation until i find it :satan: 3 in a marriage...just not my go ! :dizzy: Has cliffy seen my portfolio MJ?????
:yell: CLIFFY HAVE YU SEEN MY PORTFOLIO?? :naughty:

~Wild Child~
22-07-06, 03:02 PM
But.. :?) . but.. :?) .. but :?) ... but. :?) .. but... :?) but.. :?) . but :chinese: Oh look, its very flattering BUt .but...but....YEAH I GOT ONE !! :clap: I'm the wedding planner :naughty: you dont marry the wedding planner :dizzy: its not that i dont look HOT :naughty: in black!!! :naughty: Cause i do!!! :) But the white face ...black lips....pins and peircings and chains !( *twisted mouth* ) then again.... i've done the chain thing before :naughty: but can i have some time to think about it? No i cant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sorry :?) There's a good reason out there somewhere and i shall ponder this situation until i find it :satan: 3 in a marriage...just not my go ! :dizzy: Has cliffy seen my portfolio MJ?????
:yell: CLIFFY HAVE YU SEEN MY PORTFOLIO?? :naughty:
I dont think so...(ringing any bells hmmm) jenny i am happy that you reconsidered and said YES :mine:

Manly Boy
22-07-06, 03:03 PM
ok speak english wat have ppl been doing lately?

jenny
22-07-06, 03:04 PM
:clap: :purdy: Cliffy...Jenny just messaged me..:clap: she said YES !!!...She would love to marry us :clap: :purdy: she's :mine:
:yell: :yell: YOU ARE SICK MJ....SICK...... Im getting a headache now :(
i just explained my situation... :chinese: but obviously you are not phazed by this at all... :!: . Why doesn't that surprise me?? Are you not JEALOUS!! what if i was the preferred wife?? hmmmm????
What am i saying??? i would be :!: :!: I cant believe we are even having this conversation MJ :!: Someones at the door :D

jenny
22-07-06, 03:05 PM
ok speak english wat have ppl been doing lately?
Scroll back MB..and you'll see :rotflmao:
I have been planning a wedding! :rotflmao:

~Wild Child~
22-07-06, 03:09 PM
Scroll back MB..and you'll see :rotflmao:
I have been planning a wedding! :rotflmao:Jenny just did'nt realise that she is one of the brides :D :mine: Jenny would never break Cliffy's heart by saying no :mine:

~Wild Child~
22-07-06, 03:11 PM
:yell: :yell: YOU ARE SICK MJ....SICK...... Im getting a headache now :(
i just explained my situation... :chinese: but obviously you are not phazed by this at all... :!: . Why doesn't that surprise me?? Are you not JEALOUS!! what if i was the preferred wife?? hmmmm????
What am i saying??? i would be :!: :!: I cant believe we are even having this conversation MJ :!: Someones at the door :DIt's just Cliffy hon :mine: No arguing now :lol!:

BRONCOS FAN
22-07-06, 03:11 PM
Yea same........