PDA

View Full Version : Random Conversation Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]

jenny
06-11-07, 11:59 PM
I just tried to buy the Limited Edition Mens Watch on the Titans Website..But everytime i went to pay for it, the home Page came up on the screen, i could only get so far..I have contacted the appropriate person, so i hope there are still some left..I think there will be, otherwise they would have removed the picture, right????
I want it for my husband for Christmas :)

Poida
18-10-08, 09:00 PM
WOOT Ac/dc new album :D :D :D

DIEHARD
19-10-08, 02:28 AM
WOOT Ac/dc new album :D :D :D

Hey welcome back Poida, haven't seen you around here in a while.

Is the new album good?

Paul
19-10-08, 08:53 AM
how can it be? It's ac/dc:p

Ryan
19-10-08, 10:02 AM
Back for the off-season eh' Poida?

AC\DC are so old, Senior Citizens get a discount on their album! :laugh:

Poida
19-10-08, 12:19 PM
Hey welcome back Poida, haven't seen you around here in a while.

Is the new album good?

Ill be getting my cd tomorrow, I heard a few songs and I think its a top album.
Wasnt around until friday because I got broadband now.

Poida
19-10-08, 12:20 PM
Back for the off-season eh' Poida?

AC\DC are so old, Senior Citizens get a discount on their album! :laugh:

lol well ac/dc is the one thing I could look forward to, the cowboys put in a shocker of a season :(

DIEHARD
19-10-08, 03:33 PM
I think AC/DC rule! Talk about an Australian icon.

DIEHARD
18-12-08, 05:56 PM
I'm so bored, I thought I'd ressurect the random convo thread!

dee13
18-12-08, 06:21 PM
I got 2 - 3 weeks off. Bad thing about that is my gorgeous wife only has a few days off because the Good Guys have all of their sales on.

Chances are I will be working harder at home than what I would be if I was at work. I know I have at least 3 days in my Mother-in-laws gardens and at least a day in my gardens.

DIEHARD
18-12-08, 06:36 PM
Yea it'll be good to have some time off. I'm headed up the coast, sunny coast, for New Years. Looking forward to it, haven't done anything really special for New Years for a long time. And for once I have a pretty good year under the belt to remember and a good one to look forward to.

dee13
18-12-08, 06:50 PM
It was around this time of year that I found the forum in 2006. I was on holidays, bored out of my mind and quite offen half tanked on Johnie Walker and Dry or Vodka double blacks.

:drinkies: used to be my favorite smiley

Ahh the stuff I used to be able to get away with before Deegan made me a moderator. GOOD TIMES:D

dee13
18-12-08, 06:53 PM
I think I have just made myself thirsty:doh: Ohhhh Sweeeeeet Beer.:laugh:

DIEHARD
18-12-08, 06:59 PM
The forum sure has been around for a long time... It's been a lot of fun, I couldn't imagine following the Titans without it, I'd feel so disconnected, especially in the years before 2007. Now the Titans can consume my entire days. :thumbsup:

dee13
18-12-08, 07:05 PM
Yeah my wife gets a bit stroppy everytime I mention the words "Blade" and "2009 Season". Not a day goes by where I don't think about something connected to the Titans and I actually wear something of the Titans everyday religiously.

dee13
18-12-08, 07:07 PM
Im really looking forward to the fan day which is in mid February at the same time as my wedding anneversary. My first appearance of the 2009 season.

Grimmace
28-12-08, 12:24 PM
I so am not looking foward to next year.

DIEHARD
28-12-08, 04:23 PM
I so am not looking foward to next year.

Why mate? Just more work?

Des
28-12-08, 05:36 PM
Did anyone get the Sunday Mail today? If you didn't! Go get it. What a fantastic story on Anthony Laffranchi. It's about time the media done a feel good story about an NRL Player. Well done Anthony. A player like you deserves all of the accolades that come your way. Do your dad and family : proud mate. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Des
28-12-08, 05:36 PM
Did anyone get the Sunday Mail today? If you didn't! Go get it. What a fantastic story on Anthony Laffranchi. It's about time the media done a feel good story about an NRL Player. Well done Anthony. A player like you deserves all of the accolades that come your way. Do your dad and family proud mate. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Des
28-12-08, 05:37 PM
Oppppppppsssssss. Sorry for the double post.

Grimmace
28-12-08, 07:18 PM
Why mate? Just more work?

Yeah work is always fun. My life is supposedly going to change for ever according to this phsycic (spelling). Normally i dont believe them but unfortuantely my friend is pretty accuarate.

Grimmace
08-01-09, 01:44 PM
So i am at the airport waiting on a flight to melbourne, one hour till go untill boarding (flying virgin blue) gotta say tis awsome seeing the rabbgithos flag on virgin planes. Ive just had this random thought pop into my head what the hell was i thinking when i booked a qantas flight back.

GCT_89
08-01-09, 02:49 PM
well its been nice knowing you and reading your posts.......better enjoy your time in melbourne as it'll be your last.......lol :P

dee13
09-01-09, 06:13 PM
Hey Ryan, wake me up when someone posts something will ya.:thumbsup:

Oh yeah... An oldie but a goodie is going to make a long awaited return to the forum very soon. Thats all I will say at this stage.

Ryan
09-01-09, 06:40 PM

Oh yeah... An oldie but a goodie is going to make a long awaited return to the forum very soon. Thats all I will say at this stage.
You ****in champion Dee! ;)
I'm gonna ***** slap her for ****ing off for so long without notice!

Capital_Shark
10-01-09, 06:33 PM
You ****in champion Dee! ;)
I'm gonna ***** slap her for ****ing off for so long without notice!

Where did I leave that trolley pole...

dee13
13-01-09, 06:00 PM
SSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... Diehard is online:p

Ryan
13-01-09, 06:17 PM

So when is this 'oldie but a goodie' going to grace us with her presence?

I waited up all night :nope:

DIEHARD
13-01-09, 06:18 PM
SSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... Diehard is online:p

Zah?! :ugh: ..................

dee13
13-01-09, 06:25 PM
Jenny has promised me she will be back very soon. She is just getting her computer connection set up and then she will log on and say Hi.

DIEHARD
13-01-09, 06:33 PM
Jenny has promised me she will be back very soon. She is just getting her computer connection set up and then she will log on and say Hi.

Awww sweet. The place hasn't been the same without Jenny. Hope she comes back online soon! :D

daveyk
13-01-09, 06:34 PM
is forest coming tooooo....
maybe he can bring some shrimp :p

DIEHARD
13-01-09, 06:37 PM
is forest coming tooooo....
maybe he can bring some shrimp :p

LOL. I get it. That movie was so sad... But so good.

Poor Forrest.

Ryan
13-01-09, 07:01 PM
Awww sweet. The place hasn't been the same without Jenny. Hope she comes back online soon! :D

Yeah.......she is sweet, I miss her. But I'm still gonna have to slap her http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w309/Capital_Shark/Smilies/bottom.gif

Nathalie
13-01-09, 09:04 PM
'Shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.'

:rolf:

Ryan
13-01-09, 09:30 PM
'Shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.'

:rolf:
There obviously vodka-shrimp too I take it?

daveyk
13-01-09, 11:12 PM
There obviously vodka-shrimp too I take it?

nice.... very very nice

GCT_89
13-01-09, 11:44 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmm vodka shrimp......

what about malibu shr........actually, dont worry

dee13
14-01-09, 04:32 PM
The Titans were well advertised all over Hawaii when I was over there in February.

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co Restraunt
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/PICT0027.jpg
Awesome meals and even better coctails overlooking the water and Marina where Gilligans Island was filmed at Alo Moana Shopping Centre

Ryan
19-01-09, 10:21 PM
Where did I leave that trolley pole...

Did ya find it?
You can use it now :thumbsup:

Boofhead
01-02-09, 12:38 AM
Megan Fox... Discuss?

GCT_89
03-02-09, 04:59 PM
im not much of a tv watcher but last night as i was eating my KFC tower burger* near the tv, i noticed a well known 'titans' related person on the screen......

it was the so you think you can dance show and this person was auditioning......

can any body guess who it was?

and yes, now i will continue to watch until this person is out..........

*TOWER MY ASS!!! it was smaller than a double quarter pounder......it was crap!......but i still ate it

dee13
03-02-09, 05:05 PM
im not much of a tv watcher but last night as i was eating my KFC tower burger* near the tv, i noticed a well known 'titans' related person on the screen......

it was the so you think you can dance show and this person was auditioning......

can any body guess who it was?

and yes, now i will continue to watch until this person is out..........

*TOWER MY ASS!!! it was smaller than a double quarter pounder......it was crap!......but i still ate it

I burst your guess who bubble there with my new thred. You must have posted as I was posting.LOL

Poida
21-02-09, 08:29 PM
What up everyone, how you all doing?

Ryan
27-02-09, 06:27 PM
What up everyone, how you all doing?
http://rebeccariots.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/tumbleweed_004.jpg

dee13
27-02-09, 09:30 PM
http://rebeccariots.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/tumbleweed_004.jpg

This post has got to be one of the funniest things I have seen on this forum.

Thanks for the laughs Rysey.

Ryan
27-02-09, 11:12 PM
This post has got to be one of the funniest things I have seen on this forum.

Thanks for the laughs Rysey.
I stole it actually.....

Boofhead
15-03-09, 04:55 AM
I regret drinking those two redbulls 4 hours ago.

DIEHARD
26-03-09, 06:22 PM
Waiting for the traffic to die down, so I can head home via the shops to buy Legion supplies.

Nathalie
26-03-09, 09:31 PM
Tumbleweed!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, and btw, I'm having another baby :D

Ryan
26-03-09, 10:24 PM
Tumbleweed!!!:laugh:
Oh, and btw, I'm having another baby :D

Go Nat! Gee he doesn't miss does he? :?)
When is this one gonna be due - Remembrance Day? :salute:

Nathalie
27-03-09, 11:49 AM
Go Nat! Gee he doesn't miss does he? :?)
When is this one gonna be due - Remembrance Day? :salute:

Do you think we only do it every couple of years? LOL.. as for the due date.. close enough. November 19. But it'll get pushed back when we get the first ultrasound. Also, my nephew's bday is Remembrance Day :laugh:

dee13
07-06-09, 09:57 AM
WHERE THE BLOODY HELL IS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/images-1.jpg

dee13
07-06-09, 11:36 AM
Im going over to the Saints forum. Maybe there are people over there talking about the game.:mad:

daveyk
07-06-09, 12:23 PM
Im going over to the Saints forum. Maybe there are people over there talking about the game.:mad:

i am here buddy.... got a late start, went to presets last night

dee13
07-06-09, 12:26 PM
i am here buddy.... got a late start, went to presets last night

I was starting to think I was the last man standing. Where is everyone. Its a ghost town and we are 1 day out from a massive game.

Mid season stretch, I guess. Everyone is excited at the start and end of the season and get a bit bored mid season.

daveyk
07-06-09, 12:27 PM
yeh it has been like that a little lately...

cant wait for the game.... will be there at gates open for sure
lets hope that i dont get any call outs tomorrow arvo/night

dee13
07-06-09, 12:32 PM
Im just about to head off to welcome the Dragons into Coolangatta, I mean, go and get the Dragons to sign as many cards as I can at the airport.:thumbsup:

daveyk
07-06-09, 12:32 PM
yeh good on ya.. wot time they fly in?

dee13
07-06-09, 12:34 PM
yeh good on ya.. wot time they fly in?

They arrive at 3:50pm this arvo

daveyk
07-06-09, 12:36 PM
They arrive at 3:50pm this arvo

yeh sweet as... just do i know when to lay the spike strips on the hwy so to disprupt their bus trip
hehehehe

DIEHARD
23-03-10, 01:37 AM
Notices that matti seems to be a fellow nightowl.

Ryan
23-03-10, 10:38 AM
Notices that matti seems to be a fellow nightowl.
Bored or couldn't sleep and decided to clean the dust out of this room DIEHARD?

DIEHARD
23-03-10, 03:04 PM
Options A and B. Also D. I remembered it was here.

dee13
27-08-10, 12:58 PM
Has anyone heard the Titans Rap by the 3rdNERD guy. Very catchy. He has done stuff for most of the NRL teams. Take a look on youtube.