PDA

View Full Version : Gavin Cooper, Titans bound?

Cowboys_Rabbit_Fan
02-07-06, 01:10 PM
I read an article a few days back about the Titans being interested in injured Cowboys centre/forward Gavin Cooper. Does anyone have any more information on whether they have gone any further as to signing him.
Thanks in advance.

Social Loafer
02-07-06, 01:37 PM
Canberra also appear to be after him, looks like a very promising player.
Hopefully the fact that he has worked with Neill Henry before might just give us the edge..

Cowboys_Rabbit_Fan
02-07-06, 01:41 PM
He is a top player and is one of the Cowboys' better finds from the younger players. I do hope he stays with the Cowboys. But it looks unlikely with the clubs interested in him. I guess we'll soon find out where he'll end up!

Teegy
02-07-06, 01:42 PM
for the money thats been rumored i think titans shouldnt look at him.sure he is big but he hasnt shown alot when playing in his perferred position of 2nd row.

DeeGan
02-07-06, 01:51 PM
Very handy type of signing given he is capable of playing backrow or centre. We are interested in talking to Cooper I know that much, I guess we will have to wait and see what happens from there.

Cowboys_Rabbit_Fan
02-07-06, 01:52 PM
Well since he plays in Second Row, Lock or Centre, over the course of the three positions, he has shown enough in my opinion. Even if he starts on the bench, he is a great forward and a reliable replacement. He is a safe choice is what i'm trying to say.

novacastrian_panther
02-07-06, 02:46 PM
Dustin Coopers brother?

DeeGan
02-07-06, 02:49 PM
Dustin Coopers brother?

Yes.