View Full Version : Gold Coast Titans Annual Rugby League Poll - feedback

DeeGan
27-06-06, 06:44 PM
Gold Coast Titans Annual Rugby League Poll - feedback

Please post any feedback here.

Cheers

[BroncosGirl]
27-06-06, 06:53 PM
You know theres 2 "who is the best coach"?
Otherwise its good, will be fun to fill out :p!

Meh
27-06-06, 07:05 PM
good poll, will get right into it sometime tonight :thumbsup:

DeeGan
27-06-06, 07:41 PM
']You know theres 2 "who is the best coach"?
Otherwise its good, will be fun to fill out :p!

Thank you for pointing that out ;) Poll amended.

Steelers
27-06-06, 11:11 PM
Do you want 1 word answers or detailed answers (like yes/no answers or our opinion on the matter)

DeeGan
28-06-06, 08:06 AM
One word is preferred. Some acceptable examples would be; YES (leave it at that) or NO - The Titans yada yada...

lonegull
28-06-06, 08:25 AM
Great Poll

Steelers
28-06-06, 09:41 AM
One word is preferred. Some acceptable examples would be; YES (leave it at that) or NO - The Titans yada yada...

Ok then thanks for that

Darren Lockyer
28-06-06, 11:45 AM
great poll
we need more centers and wingers. they are the ones that score are points and we don't have any qoulity centers.

MonaroMan
28-06-06, 01:24 PM
Great poll, just filled it out and emailed it.

Maybe you should have included a "Which team do you support?" question.

~Wild Child~
28-06-06, 07:47 PM
Wish that i could contribute to this poll but i dont know how to cut and paste....:dizzy:

Super Cronk
28-06-06, 07:55 PM
Wish that i could contribute to this poll but i dont know how to cut and paste....:dizzy:

copy and paste:

Copy the questions= click your mouse and highlight the text that you need to copy. A grey box will surround the text.

right click it when highlighted and press copy.

Then go to yuor email, compose message and right click in the email and then right click and press paste.

if that paste doesnt work then press ctrl+v.

~Wild Child~
28-06-06, 08:01 PM
copy and paste:

Copy the questions= click your mouse and highlight the text that you need to copy. A grey box will surround the text.

right click it when highlighted and press copy.

Then go to yuor email, compose message and right click in the email and then right click and press paste.

if that paste doesnt work then press ctrl+v.ok thanks...cant i just write a letter or something instead...:lol!:

Super Cronk
28-06-06, 08:03 PM
ok thanks...cant i just write a letter or something instead...:lol!:

You have to answer the questions in the poll...thats the basic idea of the poll.

if you want to re-type it all out then thats up to you.

~Wild Child~
28-06-06, 08:07 PM
You have to answer the questions in the poll...thats the basic idea of the poll.

if you want to re-type it all out then thats up to you.
Yes. I know the basic idea of a poll...so i was going to write my responses instead...cause i can't work this computer.Thanks for your help though.

Super Cronk
28-06-06, 08:08 PM
Yes. I know the basic idea of a poll...so i was going to write my responses instead...cause i can't work this computer.Thanks for your help though.

hehe...cool....may take you a little bit to type it out. Godo luck with it.

Meh
28-06-06, 08:39 PM
would it be fine to instead of writing it in email write it in say a word document and attatch the file?

DeeGan
28-06-06, 08:47 PM
would it be fine to instead of writing it in email write it in say a word document and attatch the file?

Do as you please Meh, just use the correct template and add the screen-name. The entries received thus far are simply emails with the template pasted - that is fine, perhaps preferred. Leave it with you ;)

Meh
28-06-06, 08:50 PM
ah i see, thank you :happy:

Souths'n'Titans
29-06-06, 09:37 AM
Moderators, how many responses do you have back so far?

I have given you mine

DeeGan
29-06-06, 10:04 AM
37 - I am yet to my vote in and I am sure there are more on the mod team to do the same. We also have sent an email to all 630+ members so we will hopefully get a lot from there too.

Steelers
29-06-06, 10:36 AM
I am waiting until closer to the deadline to send mine in because my answers may change before the end of the poll :p

Souths'n'Titans
29-06-06, 11:13 AM
I am waiting until closer to the deadline to send mine in because my answers may change before the end of the poll :p
Fair enough

Kallan
29-06-06, 12:09 PM
I did mine :) By the time the Poll closes my choices would probably be much different :lol!:

Meh
06-07-06, 01:27 AM
after the origin decider ide like to change who i put for best ref already :D

HodgoBerro
09-07-06, 01:16 AM
it was real good deegan - the reason (if i didn't) answer some of the posts is because i felt it wasn't relevant.

some of the questions of the poll should of been related to the titans season membership in saying;

'what would you expect in a titans season pass other than the home games'
'how much are you looking at paying for a season pass of this calibre'

etc

DeeGan
09-07-06, 09:47 AM
it was real good deegan - the reason (if i didn't) answer some of the posts is because i felt it wasn't relevant.

some of the questions of the poll should of been related to the titans season membership in saying;

'what would you expect in a titans season pass other than the home games'
'how much are you looking at paying for a season pass of this calibre'

etc

Whilst I don't agree, thanks for taking the time to post feedback HB - much appreciated ;)

Kallan
09-07-06, 10:10 PM
after the origin decider ide like to change who i put for best ref already :D
lol you must have had the same as me :laugh:

Dakink
13-07-06, 02:04 PM

Should listened closer to Steelers then Kallan lol!

Kallan
13-07-06, 04:18 PM
Dakink they are all terrible :laugh:

RIP
13-07-06, 04:58 PM
I've done it a while a go It was so good how about another later on>

SaRgE
18-07-06, 02:04 PM
Good Poll i enjoyed it made me think tho

HodgoBerro
18-07-06, 02:10 PM
Whilst I don't agree, thanks for taking the time to post feedback HB - much appreciated ;)

why not? its our (as fans) feedback that makes sure that the memberships are up to scratch.

DeeGan
18-07-06, 05:48 PM
why not? its our (as fans) feedback that makes sure that the memberships are up to scratch.

:ok: Agreed, the feedback was appreciated, I simply didn;t agree with the points made.

Regards,

Darren Lockyer
18-07-06, 06:15 PM
great forum really enjoyed it.