PDA

View Full Version : Hello Titans!

Meh
23-06-06, 05:29 PM
hey guys! looking around i havnt seen a single warriors supporter...doesnt seem like a good start for me :D i dont suppose many people go from NZ to Gold coast anyway.
though born on the gold coast, family relations in NZ so with no team to officially route for, my hands were tied i guess :noidea: ill be behind the titans next year and of course QLD :thumbsup:

Super Cronk
23-06-06, 05:35 PM
welcome to the site mate. Enjoy yourself and if you need help give us a shout.

Titanium_BD1103
23-06-06, 05:44 PM
Hey mate... nice name... I like meh.... :D :D

Welcome to the Titanium Forums... and yeah I know, we have one in Kimmy who is a Bulldogs and NZ Warriors supporter... but we are a bit low on Warriors supporters... but we hope for some more with you here... ;)

Have fun and enjoy this great community... :)

Teegy
23-06-06, 05:53 PM
welcome. i think teir are a couple of dual supporters here that have an interest in the warriors.

Meh
23-06-06, 06:32 PM
cool, thanx guys, look forawrd to posting.

Queenslander
23-06-06, 06:34 PM
welcome to the forums meh!

Kallan
25-06-06, 01:19 PM
hey :hi: Welcome to the forum meh :)

Meh
25-06-06, 09:00 PM

[BroncosGirl]
25-06-06, 09:19 PM
Welcome! I must say that your username is used in my vocob quite alot :p! Have fun!

qld power
26-06-06, 12:28 PM
kiwi here and even lives im nz not many of us even follow the warriors over this side of tasman

~Wild Child~
26-06-06, 02:18 PM
kiwi here and even lives im nz not many of us even follow the warriors over this side of tasmanThat says it all..:laugh:...Welcome Meh :hi: have fun..:)

broncos_cow_girl
26-06-06, 02:27 PM
:hi: Wlecome to the forums Meh, enjoy your stay

Meh
26-06-06, 02:33 PM
yeah ive noticed a small cheering squad here for the kiwis but i think ill manage :happy:

HodgoBerro
26-06-06, 02:48 PM
welcome meh - my word for i don't care!

Supergoose
26-06-06, 04:36 PM
Welcome Meh, looking forward to some Warrior flavoured posts. Not many in the forum give them a chance in any game they start with some even tipping Souths to win last week. I love watching the Warriors play as you never what they will pull out next and I find myself barracking for them against some of my more despised NSW based teams.

BRONCOS FAN
26-06-06, 04:49 PM
Hi and welcome mate..

Eel 33
29-06-06, 03:25 PM
Welcome aboard Meh. :hi!:

HodgoBerro
29-06-06, 04:34 PM
i must say meh, you might agree with me,

we aussies sometimes complain on the amount of kiwis that immigrate to NZ my uncle (who lives in auckland) and i (from a NZ background, my great grandfather was maori) had agreed on why there are a lot of Kiwis here, the South Africans have pretty much taken over there!

Go_The_Doggies
29-06-06, 06:14 PM
Welcome Meh :D

Yes i have a soft spot for the warriors..im kimmy btw(just so you know who tj was talking about)..always great to see them doing well..just not against the Bulldogs :rotflmao:

Hope they win 4 in a row!!..how awesome would that be!!

Meh
29-06-06, 06:25 PM
i must say meh, you might agree with me,

we aussies sometimes complain on the amount of kiwis that immigrate to NZ my uncle (who lives in auckland) and i (from a NZ background, my great grandfather was maori) had agreed on why there are a lot of Kiwis here, the South Africans have pretty much taken over there!

haha yes im forced to agree with you on that one :D

Welcome Meh

Yes i have a soft spot for the warriors..im kimmy btw(just so you know who tj was talking about)..always great to see them doing well..just not against the Bulldogs

Hope they win 4 in a row!!..how awesome would that be!!

well im gonna keep believing its gonna be 4 in a row, most people are counting the panthers out of it but its true unfortunatly, the warriors know how to lose from almost every position :noidea:

Brettymac
03-07-06, 09:06 PM
Welcome Meh.. Love 2 see the warriors fans, they'd be equal 8th if not for the four points docked... Have fun...

BRONCOS FAN
05-07-06, 03:26 PM
Hey mate.. Have a good time here..

SuperCliffy#01
07-07-06, 03:25 PM
Good onya sport, enjoy.cya. :beer:

Hoppy2007Dragons
07-07-06, 06:11 PM
Gday, need a hand, give anyone a call on the forum, their all more than willign to give a hand, as i have discovered.

davo
08-07-06, 06:34 AM
hey bro !!! Davo here. Living on the coast,from little old Hawkes Bay,yeah the warriors have changed the way kiwis look at the game, having been in the comp for a number of years so i guess those of us who live in ozz maybe at times divided as to who we back as for myself, i"ve always like the raiders thats because as a young bloke Mal MEININGA,BRADLEY CLYDE, and a few others were my heroes and still are.Anyway from now on its going to be the titans there on the coast,i'M ON THE COAST MAKES SENSE REALLY LATER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!