PDA

View Full Version : Titans Forum: 250 Titan Forum Members!

DeeGan
05-10-05, 01:52 PM
Titans Forum: 250 Titan Forum Members!

Well, in a little under two weeks we have registered 250 members with El Chino Fatman coming in at 250!

Sure, this is a drop in the sea compared to other forums relating to rugby league though this is an official club forum with no team actually on the field until 2007!

Welcome to all, I hope your all here for 2500 members ;)

Cheers

DeeGan

Titans#1
05-10-05, 01:55 PM
YAY TO US! Welcome everyone, drinks are on me in the Titanium Bar.

Dakink
05-10-05, 02:06 PM
What a great start!!! #1, Ill be there later to hit you up for that drink and a dance...

Stubbsie
05-10-05, 02:38 PM
This forum will be massive in two years IMO>

Steelers
05-10-05, 03:26 PM
It is just too bad that not that many of them are online. Alot of them have signed up and have never returned :(

Titans#1
05-10-05, 03:31 PM
It is just too bad that not that many of them are online. Alot of them have signed up and have never returned :(

Just remember, the Titanium Forums are for Off Season as well!

Dakink
05-10-05, 03:32 PM
True but it will take time for the community to grow to a stage where there is a constant population all year round. When the football starts again next year there will probably be a jump again in activity and membership. Till then we keep the fort going!!

[BroncosGirl]
05-10-05, 05:09 PM
Hey its pretty damn good :D It'll grow, and like Stubbsie said it'll be massive in a couple of years ... when the Titans are dominating the field of NRL (after broncos of course ;))

Queenslander
05-10-05, 05:17 PM
Yay!! Go Titans Forum!! You can do it! :D

Super Cronk
05-10-05, 05:20 PM
Great effort.

Steelers
05-10-05, 06:08 PM
Just remember, the Titanium Forums are for Off Season as well!

Yes but my point was, look at how many people have signed up and either haven't posted or posted a couple of times and haven't been back. A true measure of a forums success is the number of active members.

Super Cronk
06-10-05, 12:15 AM
Yes but my point was, look at how many people have signed up and either haven't posted or posted a couple of times and haven't been back. A true measure of a forums success is the number of active members.

what and having 44 members on at one time on a basically new forum just before the off season isnt good? every league forum gets slow trafic towards the end of the season...the important thing is this site gets walk ups everyday..new members posting as soon as they join.

DeeGan
06-10-05, 12:25 AM
True but it will take time for the community to grow to a stage where there is a constant population all year round. When the football starts again next year there will probably be a jump again in activity and membership. Till then we keep the fort going!!

The above is near enough what I am expecting and this is the attitude we as a forum will be adopting, "Till then we keep the fort going!!"

I am interested in people who make the best of any situation, those willing to fight tooth and nail ensure this online community is a place that becomes part of your every day.

Cheers Dakink ;)

Can we apply any measurement of success to a forum not yet 2 weeks old? In short, no. See me in 3 months where I can get a clearer picture of where we are at in which I will review our position every 3 months after that.

The forum is a success as we are now active and provide an outlet for the Gold Coast Titans fans as well those passionate about the game of rugby league. We are not here to attempt a takeover bid of all rugby league forums, what we are about is building a online community of fans who share the same passion for our team and game. Whether it be 15 active members, 120 or 2500 members continually posting here, it makes no difference to myself or the Titans.

Unlike alot of successful forums out there, our future is guaranteed and we are here for the long haul. This is not a dig at ANY of those brilliant forums out there, more reinterating we are not going anywhere and will continue to strive to provide a voice for all rugby league fans as an alternative.

Friendships will be formed as we continue to grow, enjoy the ride ;)

Cheers

DeeGan