PDA

View Full Version : Titans supporting international and origin footy

DIEHARD
12-06-06, 06:11 PM
I just wanted to say that I really love how the Titans support international and Origin rugby league.

They have updated their website and added a huge, visible link to the Origin 3: Invasion website!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/diehard2/titansorigin.jpg

Now when I go to the Broncos or Cowboys website, there is no Origin links.

Which I think is a little disappointing.

The Titans of course also put up a Roo Crew article for us!

I love seeing clubs close ranks to support rep football. But the same goes for events like the Orara Valley Sevens and helping out grass roots clubs. Something the Titans have also been involved in.

I believe if all NRL clubs featured visible links for tickets/fixtures for the Tri Nations and used other ways to spread the word, the upcoming World Cup we will really pull the crowds.

Success for international rugby league doesn't necessarily involve preaching to new fans, but it lays in preaching to existing NRL fans and we can do this through the NRL clubs. But we need them to go into bat for the international game.

We have 10 NSW based clubs, if all can rally some faction of their regular match attending fanbase, we would be be seeing some extremely healthy crowds.

If the NRL clubs get behind the World Cup in each of their areas, it will make a telling impression on the success of competitions.

But I'm going off on a tangent.

Thanks Gold Coast Titans for supporting Origin footy, especially in Melbourne and the Kangaroos.

It is delightfully refreshing!

And I hope we can dig deep and help make the World Cup a success, hey maybe we can even host a team and have a few games at our very own Robina Stadium.

RIP
12-06-06, 07:15 PM
Cowboys do you go to Qld cup ladder & when you in that page click S.O.O. :)

The Original Idiot
13-06-06, 04:05 PM
^
That's still pretty out-of-the-way.