PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Retiring club

Gee
04-10-05, 10:41 PM
I hope we don?t become the Broncos retiring club and we go with new up and coming players of the future

[BroncosGirl]
04-10-05, 10:43 PM
I doubt you will, because most of the Broncos older players will probs want to see their days out with the Broncos, anywyas no doubt the Titans will want fresh young players, with a few experienced guys though of course.

Super Cronk
04-10-05, 10:45 PM
I also doubt that very much. Alot of young players in QLd and around NSW would love to be apart of the titans...something new and exciting and being able to build up froms cratch so to speak is an awesome prospect.

DeeGan
04-10-05, 11:59 PM
I hate to harp on it, though Carty has said from the get go that he is only interested in the 'cream of the crop' and for players thinking of coming to the club to 'retire', they will not be signed or be looked at as a future Titan.

Have faith in the coaching staff, we will not be interested in any has been coming to our club in 2007 ;)

DeeGan

Chaos
05-10-05, 05:53 PM
I hate to harp on it, though Carty has said from the get go that he is only interested in the 'cream of the crop' and for players thinking of coming to the club to 'retire', they will not be signed or be looked at as a future Titan.

Have faith in the coaching staff, we will not be interested in any has been coming to our club in 2007 ;)

DeeGan

We have faith with our coaching staff and I havn't seen any signs that the Titans will be a ritirement club but the point has to be made.
It is a fear some might have

Steelers
05-10-05, 06:11 PM
We have faith with our coaching staff and I havn't seen any signs that the Titans will be a ritirement club but the point has to be made.
It is a fear some might have

it is a fear for any new club. nth qld was a retiring club for a long time.

Dakink
06-10-05, 08:11 AM
Looking at the recruitment policy so far - I think it has shown that we will be far from a retirement club.. Carney basically being the only prospective 'retiree' and he is a current International.

Roger
06-10-05, 10:22 AM
I think they will need a couple of 'old heads', I think the Tigers got it right this year a good mixture.

sherrinator
06-10-05, 06:57 PM
i hope we dont. but i think michael searle and co have more brains than to do that.

Hindy_Magic
07-10-05, 09:26 PM
i reckon retirement is just what bronco's need some young blood whilst keeping some of the old cheeses will get brisbane back.