PDA

View Full Version : Petition League supporters

Coaster
31-05-06, 07:11 PM
Rugby league is the greatest game of all becuase we produce champions, Joey, Gaz, Wally, Freddie, Alf, and the Axe are just a few of the men that will be spoke about for many years to come in SOO.

But we as fans are being deprived of maybe one of these players becuase of the stubborness of a NRL coach.

Darren Lockyer is and was a natural fullback, but we have seen over the last few seasons his reputation get torn to threads becuase of a management decision that put simply DOESNT WORK AT STATE OF ORIGIN LEVEL.

Should Lockyer be fullback for QLD?

Improve the defence = YES
Improve the Attack = YES
Still play in the line = YES
One of the most damaging support players in the game = YES

Put your name down here and lets tell those who count how we as supporters of the game feel!!

Lockyer to Fullback petition (http://www.PetitionOnline.com/Coaster/)

I need every persons support i can get, not just Qlders, this has gone on just too long!!!

Hide your email address, but dont hide your disgust of the dismantling of a NRL great.

Teegy
31-05-06, 07:27 PM
i signed

Dragons
31-05-06, 09:26 PM
Rugby league is the greatest game of all becuase we produce champions, Joey, Gaz, Wally, Freddie, Alf, and the Axe are just a few of the men that will be spoke about for many years to come in SOO.

But we as fans are being deprived of maybe one of these players becuase of the stubborness of a NRL coach.

Darren Lockyer is and was a natural fullback, but we have seen over the last few seasons his reputation get torn to threads becuase of a management decision that put simply DOESNT WORK AT STATE OF ORIGIN LEVEL.

Should Lockyer be fullback for QLD?

Improve the defence = YES
Improve the Attack = YES
Still play in the line = YES
One of the most damaging support players in the game = YES

Put your name down here and lets tell those who count how we as supporters of the game feel!!

Lockyer to Fullback petition (http://www.PetitionOnline.com/Coaster/)

I need every persons support i can get, not just Qlders, this has gone on just too long!!!

Hide your email address, but dont hide your disgust of the dismantling of a NRL great.
Keep him at five eight please :happy:

Supergoose
31-05-06, 11:14 PM
signed - for interests sake - don't really care either way though - QLD will win.

Dakink
01-06-06, 09:10 AM
Please dont be silly - he is much better at 5\8. DO NOT MOVE HIM ;-)

Coaster
01-06-06, 06:51 PM
I think even NSW supporters are getting deprived by him not being at Fullback.

With the combination of prince thurston and darren, would be a lot different to what QLD have now.

To me its a bit like kissing your sister, it just doesnt feel right!

And NSW should be wanting to beat the best Qld side there is, considering there is 4 times the amount of players to choose from for your side.

Chaos
01-06-06, 09:13 PM
It's starting to get embarassing.

We average punter's can see it so clear and our selectors are still to scared to rock the boat.
If they don't come round before Origin 2, our future may be doomed.

Chaos
01-06-06, 09:18 PM
To me its a bit like kissing your sister, it just doesnt feel right!

Yeah...I'm not doing that again...no way!