sup all,

yea i support Broncos & Cowboys, and from 2007 i will also support Titans. :D

[BroncosGirl]
03-10-05, 05:37 PM
Welcome.

Fine team you support there! ;) :p ...

Steelers
03-10-05, 05:41 PM
im no fan of the broncos but welcome to the forums. i welcome any league supporter no matter who they support.

HodgoBerro
07-10-05, 02:48 PM
I'm a broncos supporter I sit in the eastern stand where the big flags are - i have a sign that says Berro's A Rockstar that was shown a lot this year

Queenslander
07-10-05, 02:49 PM
Go the Broncos, we are the best team in the NRL! :D

Dakink
07-10-05, 03:14 PM
Hey the reo, welcome even if you do follow the Broncs ... ;)

..::Coops::..
07-10-05, 05:46 PM
Go the Broncos, we are the best team in the NRL! :D

couldn't agree more ! BRONCOS RULE!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Queenslander
07-10-05, 05:52 PM
couldn't agree more ! BRONCOS RULE!!!!!!!!!!! :D

That's what we need more broncos supporters on this forum! LET'S GO BRONCOS

[BroncosGirl]
07-10-05, 05:55 PM
aaww I feel such love in this thread :D

..::Coops::..
07-10-05, 05:56 PM
r any of u season members?? was thinking of becoming one - if so what are do you all sit in ??

Steelers
07-10-05, 05:56 PM
I hope you Bronco's supporters don't take over this thread :p

[BroncosGirl]
07-10-05, 05:57 PM
I get one for next year maybe, this year I didn't coz of school and hetic last year blah blah , but I did use my dad's boss's pass sometimes in section 320 they were good seats! :D

Queenslander
07-10-05, 05:57 PM
']aaww I feel such love in this thread :D

Thats why the broncos rule, its the love us supporters have for one another! :D

Super Cronk
07-10-05, 06:04 PM
BRONCO'S SUCK!

sorry...just wanted to be different :p

Nah seriously my older brother is a huge bronco fan and i like alot of bronco players so i like them :)

Queenslander
07-10-05, 06:07 PM
BRONCO'S SUCK!

Those two words dont go well with each other, however "Bronco's Rule" does please try that in the future and refrain from the using your previous statement ;)

Steelers
07-10-05, 06:12 PM
Those two words dont go well with each other, however "Bronco's Rule" does please try that in the future and refrain from the using your previous statement ;)

you can't stop the love!

Super Cronk
07-10-05, 06:12 PM

BRONCO'S RULE.....at sucking :p

Queenslander
07-10-05, 06:13 PM
BRONCO'S RULE.....at sucking :p

touche, sir, touche

Super Cronk
07-10-05, 06:15 PM
touche, sir, touche

hahaha...broncos are cool. Altho i dont like parker :mad:

Queenslander
07-10-05, 06:16 PM

yeah he has got shifty eyes ;)

[BroncosGirl]
07-10-05, 06:23 PM

:eek: Take that back! :p Parkers a gentleman, a top guy, although he sucks at the races :p

ridgey
07-10-05, 07:50 PM
TITANS the no1 team in south east Qld!!!!!

Queenslander
07-10-05, 07:51 PM
TITANS the no1 team in south east Qld!!!!!

Not yet mate, they aint even in the comp yet :P

Steelers
07-10-05, 07:56 PM
Not yet mate, they aint even in the comp yet :P

but already any1 who dislikes the broncs (like me) will be going straight to the titans.

Queenslander
07-10-05, 08:01 PM
but already any1 who dislikes the broncs (like me) will be going straight to the titans.

We have to wait and see before we say that the titans are the number one team in south east queensland. The broncos are the most supported team in Australia out of all sporting codes, so they will take a lot of beating

Steelers
07-10-05, 08:03 PM
The broncos are the most supported team in Australia out of all sporting codes, so they will take a lot of beating

it is funny how a team can be the most liked but also the most hated at the same time, but the broncos are. as i always say, you either love em or hate em.

Dakink
07-10-05, 08:04 PM
Me - I hate 'em....

Queenslander
07-10-05, 08:04 PM
it is funny how a team can be the most liked but also the most hated at the same time, but the broncos are

They are not the most hated its the roosters :D .............followed by the dragons :p just kidding but the roosters are the most hated team :D

ridgey
07-10-05, 08:06 PM
We have to wait and see before we say that the titans are the number one team in south east queensland. The broncos are the most supported team in Australia out of all sporting codes, so they will take a lot of beating

i think you'll find collingwood and essendon hold the most memberships out of all the codes!

Dakink
07-10-05, 08:07 PM
They are not the most hated its the roosters :D .............followed by the dragons :p just kidding but the roosters are the most hated team :D

Dont get outside of QLD much do you?

I reckon the Broncs are more hated than the Roosters - though they are making rapid progress

Steelers
07-10-05, 08:08 PM
i think you'll find collingwood and essendon hold the most memberships out of all the codes!

memberships don't judge a teams supporter base. im not a dragons member. just because we don't pay our club doesn't mean we are any less of a supporter.

Queenslander
07-10-05, 08:08 PM

I remember seeing on tv that the Broncos were the most popular team, i dont think it included memberships into the equation i think it was just a survey thing...........but anyways GO THE BRONCOS!!!!

Steelers
07-10-05, 08:12 PM
The thing I don't like is the belief that if you don't play for the Broncos/Nth Qld, you are not a true Qlder. That is why players like Darren Lockyer and Shane Webcke have stayed at the club (partly). I heard it in an interview a while back.

Super Cronk
07-10-05, 08:13 PM
The thing I don't like is the belief that if you don't play for the Broncos/Nth Qld, you are not a true Qlder. That is why players like Darren Lockyer and Shane Webcke have stayed at the club (partly). I heard it in an interview a while back.

dont know who the hell would think that. If you are born there then you are a true QLD'er just like any other state.

ridgey
07-10-05, 08:13 PM
memberships don't judge a teams supporter base. im not a dragons member. just because we don't pay our club doesn't mean we are any less of a supporter.

maybe so but it's a known fact that collingwood and essendon are the most supported clubs in australia,out of any code.

Queenslander
07-10-05, 08:14 PM

Thats true, that is why we need more queensland teams in the NRL. But as we get more and more quality queensland players doing their thing for NSW teams e.g. Scott Prince we will begin to accept them as our own. ;)

Steelers
07-10-05, 08:17 PM
dont know who the hell would think that. If you are born there then you are a true QLD'er just like any other state.

I heard Lockyer say that playing for the Broncos gives him a better feeling that he is serving his state more than if he played for a NSW team.

Super Cronk
07-10-05, 08:22 PM
I heard Lockyer say that playing for the Broncos gives him a better feeling that he is serving his state more than if he played for a NSW team.

Yeah but you use SOO represent your team. the NRL isnt really about states etc. but i can understand where he is coming from.

Queenslander
07-10-05, 08:23 PM
Yeah but you use SOO represent your team. the NRL isnt really about states etc. but i can understand where he is coming from.

The NRL (New South Wales Rugby League ;) ) isnt about states? your joking :p

Super Cronk
07-10-05, 08:25 PM
The NRL (New South Wales Rugby League ;) ) isnt about states? your joking :p

nahh..the NRL is sposed to be "national" but like you i also question that.

But the NRL is club footy so your not doing your state any disrespect by playing in NSW .

Queenslander
07-10-05, 08:27 PM
But the NRL is club footy so your not doing your state any disrespect by playing in NSW .

If a true queenslaner had a choice between a queensland team and a new south wales team they would go for the QLD team, but there aint too many options im afraid :(

Steelers
07-10-05, 08:31 PM
If a true queenslaner had a choice between a queensland team and a new south wales team they would go for the QLD team, but there aint too many options im afraid :(

so ur also saying that you have to play for a qld club to be a true qlder. that is what i don't like.

Super Cronk
07-10-05, 08:32 PM

If playing with a team outside your state is going to pay the bills then ild do it for sure.

Queenslander
07-10-05, 08:33 PM
so ur also saying that you have to play for a qld club to be a true qlder. that is what i don't like.

If you had the choice though, many players don't get the option to play for the team that they want. But im sure if they had a situation of either a QLD team or a NSW team, they would go with the QLD team.

Steelers
07-10-05, 08:36 PM
If you had the choice though, many players don't get the option to play for the team that they want. But im sure if they had a situation of either a QLD team or a NSW team, they would go with the QLD team.

if i had the choice, i would consider alot of things. who the team were, their success, the players with the team, the location (beach, city, etc) and competition for my favoured position. and needless to say, if i was ever offered a contract to go to the dragons, i would take it, even though i am a qlder.

Queenslander
07-10-05, 08:41 PM
if i had the choice, i would consider alot of things. who the team were, their success, the players with the team, the location (beach, city, etc) and competition for my favoured position. and needless to say, if i was ever offered a contract to go to the dragons, i would take it, even though i am a qlder.

No offence if you really loved footy you wouldnt care about the location, u would be there to play footy and not to sip green tea at a beach side cafe......That something that a roosters player would do ;) And yes you are a queensland but if you had aspirations to play state of origin you wouldnt make it if u play for a NSW unless you make a big impression. There are plenty of QLD'ers playing for NSW clubs they just dont get noticed :(

Steelers
07-10-05, 08:43 PM
And yes you are a queensland but if you had aspirations to play state of origin you wouldnt make it if u play for a NSW unless you make a big impression. There are plenty of QLD'ers playing for NSW clubs they just dont get noticed :(

that IMO is not happening as much as it used to when we had an almost broncos 17 running out for qld. im sure if the broncos and cowboys were out of form, then they wouldn't get too many players in the side.

Dakink
07-10-05, 08:54 PM
I dont really agree with that - What about players like MArk Coyne and Billy Moore?

St.George and Norths but still got to the highest level. I think that is an fallacy that QLD players are noticed more in QLD teams. The selectors want the best - and whilst that may not seem to be what they get all the time (like last SOO - Being a Blue I loved the QLD selectors.) but they will choose the best players at the time. Thruston & Lockyer at the time were the best combo. In hindsight perhaps Prince was the best option but the Tigers were playing garbage at that stage.

Hindy_Magic
07-10-05, 09:12 PM
we need more bulldogs supporters on forums have not seen much of since last visit.

Dakink
07-10-05, 09:16 PM
we need more bulldogs supporters on forums have not seen much of since last visit.

Why.........

DeeGan
07-10-05, 11:53 PM
Welcome to the forums!

DeeGan

Hammo
08-10-05, 06:00 PM
Another Broncos supporter here....however more importantly...

Go Wynnum!

WYYYNNNUUMMMMM, WYYYYNNNUMMM

Tartarus
08-10-05, 10:58 PM
Good luck titanics, I hope you can sign some players from QLD, it would be a crime to run out a nsw dominated 'Gold Coast' team. ;)

Super Cronk
08-10-05, 11:03 PM
Good luck titanics, I hope you can sign some players from QLD, it would be a crime to run out a nsw dominated 'Gold Coast' team. ;)

Welcome to the forum!

Coaster
09-10-05, 05:47 PM
Another Broncos supporter here....however more importantly...

Go Wynnum!

WYYYNNNUUMMMMM, WYYYYNNNUMMM

Hmmm Hammo on the GC forum, who would have guessed :D
(curious here btw)

Not_That_Short
11-10-05, 01:37 PM
Hi guys

Broncos supporter through and through.

But at the same time, happy to see a Gold Coast team finally come about to break the monopoly here and also give us footy fans more games to watch!

Queenslander
11-10-05, 01:41 PM
Hi guys

Broncos supporter through and through.

But at the same time, happy to see a Gold Coast team finally come about to break the monopoly here and also give us footy fans more games to watch!

Welcome to the forums, the more broncos supporters the better.......GO THE BRONCOS!!!! :D

Super Cronk
11-10-05, 01:59 PM
its turning into broncos HQ....lol welcome to the forum.

Dakink
11-10-05, 02:13 PM
Howdy!!

The Kennel and Broncos.

Bring on the Titans!!

Stubbsie
11-10-05, 04:18 PM
Are there any X Broncos fans on here who have converted to Titans fans since the addition of them into the NRL?

Coaster
11-10-05, 04:40 PM
Im only contracted to follow the Broncos for 12 more months,

Then im signing a 50 year deal with the Titans, with an option to extend.

Im really looking forward to the challange, and im looking forward to being back in my home town.

Titans have made some really good signings this year, with deegan, Supercronk, Dalink and Choas to name a few, and im looking forward to drinking loads of beer and cheering the team on 100%.

Bring on the Titans

[BroncosGirl]
11-10-05, 07:12 PM
its turning into broncos HQ....lol welcome to the forum.

Hahah yes it is ;) :p .. nothing wrong with that of course!

Dakink
11-10-05, 07:24 PM

Im really looking forward to the challange, and im looking forward to being back in my home town.

Titans have made some really good signings this year, with deegan, Supercronk, Dalink and Choas to name a few, and im looking forward to drinking loads of beer and cheering the team on 100%.

Bring on the Titans

And I for one will help you drink that loads and loads of beer!

DeeGan
11-10-05, 11:59 PM

Bring on the Titans

That's the type of Titans fan I am wanting to have a beer after our first home trial game ;)

Cheers

DeeGan

Steve Dangerous
12-10-05, 12:38 AM
titans + beer = :D

HodgoBerro
19-10-05, 11:32 AM
r any of u season members?? was thinking of becoming one - if so what are do you all sit in ??

Yeah I am i sit in aisle 320 (i sit in the eastern stand where the big flags are)

kazza broncos chick
23-10-05, 08:42 PM
Broncos supporter here.

Hahahaha I didn't even know there were any other teams in the comp LOL

Kallan
10-11-05, 06:33 PM
Wow there is a lot of Broncos supporters on here!
Add me to the list

Titanium_BD1103
10-11-05, 06:36 PM
Yeah.. this place is made up mainly of Dragons, Broncos and Bulldogs Supporters.. other than that.. it is a sprinkling of the rest.. :D :D

Queenslander
02-01-06, 04:16 PM
WTF? since when do a players eyes define how good the player is?

Well that post was a couple of months ago :p, but im going to assume it was a joke that was in reference from a joke from the simpsons. For those people that watch the simpsons I think its the one where Homer helps Mel Gibson make a new movie and the main enemy is a dog with shifty eyes ;)

tigertitan
02-01-06, 05:40 PM
Cmon Guys I thought the Tigers were the best team In the Leaugue well they were in 2005 anyway ! Tsk Tsk

Sharks
02-01-06, 11:46 PM
Titans and Sharkies grand final in 07!

Dakink
03-01-06, 09:16 AM
Titans and Sharkies grand final in 07!

LOL - Ill do a lap of the robina stadium nude if that happens - Sharkies are a little way off making a GF!

Titans#1
03-01-06, 09:20 AM
LOL - Ill do a lap of the robina stadium nude if that happens - Sharkies are a little way off making a GF!

*writes this down in my diary* Holding you to this Dakink!