PDA

View Full Version : Titans Teritory

skyblue38
18-05-06, 06:19 PM
Hi Michael

i was interested as many fans are if you could tell us what is Titans actual territory and has ARL given you into area of NSW!
I noticed you are helping Rebels in Grafton but are you going to be a Queensland team or just have your influence over Northern NSW!!!!!
My mother is from SG and many people said they dont mind help from Titans but we are still NSW men in Grafton!!!!!
Can you tell us your interests in Northern NSW!!!!!
Michael
Marsfield Sydney
:peace:

Queenslander
18-05-06, 06:32 PM
First off, welcome to the forums :D

Now in relation to the "Titan Territory" its quite large and will include Northern NSW. Im sure other members will have more knowledge on this matter :D

Dakink
18-05-06, 07:04 PM
Yup - Im in Ballina and it includes all the NRRRL, which is Grafton ;-)

DIEHARD
18-05-06, 08:21 PM
Titans are a QLD based team but their territory in my eyes runs from the outskirts of lower Brisbane down to Coffs Habour.

RIP
19-05-06, 05:45 PM
Titans are a QLD based team but their territory in my eyes runs from the outskirts of lower Brisbane down to Coffs Habour.

What about Sunny Coast. Steelers & Myself R from here why disinclude us? Titans all the way in our hearts!

Teegy
19-05-06, 05:50 PM
What about Sunny Coast. Steelers & Myself R from here why disinclude us? Titans all the way in our hearts!
i support St George but im not going to Include Toowoomba in St George territory

RIP
19-05-06, 08:16 PM
Your right, the Macquarie Dictionary states Territory: Land thought of as belonging to someone. I guess I'm that someone Thinking that I was belonging to the Titans Territory! :)