PDA

View Full Version : Round 10 Tips

Teegy
11-05-06, 11:30 AM
Same as other weeks post your tips

My tips this week are

Melbourne Storm v North Queensland Cowboys

My Tip: Cowboys
The Cowboys have the advantage in the halves and forwards. thurston will be the key to the cowboys. if he can perform then the cowboys should win and along with Bowen have the strike power to score easily.

West Tigers v Newcastle Knights

My Tip: Knights
If joey plays then Knights will win. Benji starting from the bench is the X factor that may change the outcome of the match if Tigers can stay in the match until Benji gets on the field.

Brisbane Broncos v Manly Sea-Eagles

My Tip: Broncos
Locky hitting form and manly having a shocker last week makes this one a bit easier. Manly also have Orford and others backing up after the City/Country game.

St George Illawarra Dragons v New Zealand Warriors

My Tip: Dragons
Dragons are the obvious tip when im involved. ive never tipped against them and im not starting now. other than my obivous bias the dragons are a quality team with Coops and Gaz.

Canberra Raiders v Cronulla Sharks

My Tip: Raiders
Raiders Should win this but i saying that every time i have tipped the riaders they have lost and when i dont tip them they win. Dykes and Kimmorly now leave the Sharks without any quality in the Halves. raiders have the experianced players to get them home in this game.

Canterbury Bulldogs v Parramatta Eels

My Tip: Dogs
Eels are in trouble ATM. the are just shocking. If dogs dont win this then they have big problems. this will be a make or break game for both teams. the fact that the Dogs pack is in great form makes them big favourites IMO.

Penrith Panthers v South Sydney Rabbitohs

My Tip: Panthers
Penrith are in terrible form and will hope to turn it around against the Rabbits. Gower returns but also has to back up from City/Country. Rabbits have their best chance of the season to win.

DIEHARD
12-05-06, 01:27 PM
It is going to be a tough round.

North Queensland Cowboys
Newcastle Knights
Brisbane Broncos
St George Illawarra Dragons
Canberra Raiders
Canterbury Bulldogs
Penrith Panthers

I think most people will go the same way as Teegy and myself.

Titanium_BD1103
12-05-06, 01:37 PM
OK here are my tips for this week.. very very similar.. :D :D

North Queensland Cowboys
Newcastle Knights
Brisbane Broncos
St George Illawarra Dragons
Canberra Raiders
Canterbury Bulldogs
Penrith Panthers

Teegy
12-05-06, 02:43 PM
Either we are all going to have a good week or a bad week but we will all have the same at this stage

Social Loafer
12-05-06, 03:03 PM
Storm
Knights
Broncos
Dragons
Bulldogs
Raiders
Bunnies

The trend has been broken :)

[BroncosGirl]
12-05-06, 03:42 PM
Storm - just because I d'nt like the cowboys :p
Knights
Broncos
Dragons
Raiders
Dogs
Souths - c'mon ... plus panthers have players backing up.