PDA

View Full Version : Time to start a LOCAL Titans Fan Club!!!

Des
28-04-06, 05:16 PM
I think it's about time we started a local place around Carrara to have a social gathering with other like minded Titan Fans. Not just to discuss the Titans but footy in general or just have a chat. What do other forum readers think? The nearest pub would be sensational. LOL :beer: :beer:

Eel 33
01-05-06, 10:21 AM
Im going back quite a few years but is Pellermans at Nerang still there???

Wolfpak
09-05-06, 09:37 AM
Im going back quite a few years but is Pellermans at Nerang still there???

It's not in the white pages....

DIEHARD
09-05-06, 10:40 PM
A couple of us were kicking around the idea of meeting at matches for our QRL feeder teams, Ipswich, Burleigh and Tweed. Would be a great idea. Do that for the rest of the season and get to know each other.

Let's have a look at the QRL schedule...see what is coming...

HodgoBerro
10-05-06, 01:06 PM
i spoke to diehard about this recently and i did put a post up in the titans forums about this but no one replied (admins did i put it in the wrong place?)

tweed heads are playing toowoomba on the 4th of June (Sunday @ 3pm) at the piggabeen complex

it would be good to meet up with some of our members as well as see a game with the broncos feeder club vs the possible gc feeder club

we also threw a few other suggestions around such as a brisbane members bbq at either southbank or at botanic gardens.

diehard has a lot of contacts with the greyhounds perhaps a function one night when they race at parklands??

here is the thread i posted that explains pretty much every thing

http://www.titans.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=3606

DIEHARD
10-05-06, 03:07 PM
Hey guys - i went to the dogs last night and caught up with diehard, we have suggested that we should have a meet and greet soon - perhaps at a qld cup game (i was suggesting the toowoomba vs tweed game at piggenbeen coming up in a few weeks)

Let's lock it in. Tweed v Toowoomba!

I will be there and so will Goatus most likely. It was fantastic to catch up with so many people at the Test Match and I think we should keep the ball rolling. We can't just walk up cold next year, not knowing each other. I'd enjoy getting together regularly from this point onward.

Anyone else interested?

diehard has a lot of contacts with the greyhounds perhaps a function one night when they race at parklands??

I definitely would like to pursue something in the future with a football flavour.

HodgoBerro
10-05-06, 03:17 PM
i'll put up a thread about this about a week before the game.

DIEHARD
10-05-06, 03:19 PM
For all those attending make sure we all have each other's phone numbers.

Exchange them via private message. I will make sure everyone has mine closer to the date.

Should be fantastic. I'm looking forward to it!

HodgoBerro
10-05-06, 03:22 PM
yeah thats a good idea - if diehard gives me a lift i'll be down - if anyone wants my number just pm me

i'm for sure be wearing my broncos away jersey with Hodges and 3 on the back

DIEHARD
10-05-06, 03:31 PM
yeah thats a good idea - if diehard gives me a lift i'll be down - if anyone wants my number just pm me

i'm for sure be wearing my broncos away jersey with Hodges and 3 on the back

Yea Ill give you a lift. Us Brisbanians need to stick together.

Dakink
10-05-06, 03:35 PM
Perhaps us Titans fans could get together and sponsor a race!! I know it doesnt cost that much down here!

I wont be able to make Tweed v Towoomba so have fun!

DIEHARD
11-05-06, 04:13 PM
I wont be able to make Tweed v Towoomba so have fun!

No problem mate, the effort you made to be at the Test Match was fantastic!

I got a new recruit to bring to the Tweed v Toowoomba match. :thumbsup:

HodgoBerro
11-05-06, 04:42 PM
Yea Ill give you a lift. Us Brisbanians need to stick together.
I'll kill the titan who throws cans at me..

Teegy
11-05-06, 06:00 PM
can some one tell me when the TMBA Tweed game is on?

HodgoBerro
12-05-06, 11:22 AM
sunday 4th of june @ 3pm

Teegy
12-05-06, 11:31 AM
Cool i might be able to come.

DIEHARD
12-05-06, 12:10 PM
There will be pre-match games before that?

HodgoBerro
12-05-06, 12:18 PM
usually they have 2 games before that - like FOGS and mixwell cup or whatever its called

when i went to a toowoomba game last year they had wests (both divisions) then the qld cup game

DIEHARD
12-05-06, 12:22 PM
Alright then, we can work out precise timing closer to the date. But it is definitely on, because I will be there rain, hail or shine.

HodgoBerro
12-05-06, 01:02 PM
the 1st game is like at 1045 or something

jenny
12-05-06, 01:29 PM
Eel33.....Pellermans is still there ...but now called "The Hinterland Hotel" :)

DIEHARD
14-05-06, 10:58 AM
So who is up for it?

GOATUS
14-05-06, 06:50 PM
I will be there cause diehard will give me a lift cause he such a top bloke :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :chef:

[BroncosGirl]
15-05-06, 07:48 PM
Hey I might be/should be able to make it to this game ! :)

HodgoBerro
23-05-06, 12:53 PM
hey guys can some one tell me by tonight whether we are sitting in GA for the Cowboys game - i'm buying my tickets tomorrow and need to know

thanks!

DIEHARD
23-05-06, 03:15 PM
hey guys can some one tell me by tonight whether we are sitting in GA for the Cowboys game - i'm buying my tickets tomorrow and need to know

thanks!

Yea get GA for sure.

Teegy
23-05-06, 04:01 PM
im in the stands somewhere. i bought mine on the weekend

HodgoBerro
25-05-06, 11:04 AM
thanks guys i got ga - just a reminder my pax number was like 5527 or something

qld power
25-05-06, 01:08 PM
im going to the cowboys game hopefully it wont sell outcause i cant get a ticket to im in town and going to broncs saints at suncorp to roll on june 15 origin 2