PDA

View Full Version : Titans team song?

Blunt_Beno
15-04-06, 10:03 AM
just curious, have the gold coast chosen a team song? maybe we could have some kind of competition to see who can write the best one, and perhaps that could be used?

would be a great prize for the winner to know that the team is singing their song :peace:

Titanium_BD1103
15-04-06, 10:43 AM
It would be good... :)

We already had a comp on who could right the best chant.. LOL... as part of the first Titanium Forum Comp... which LOL I won... and scored RL2 from as well... much loved is that game.. :D :D

Yeah but a song would be awesome.. could be like Songs for Socceroos, where a panel is made up and people submit lyrics and the panel decides what continues and then you get a final song.. it would be awesome... :)

Blunt_Beno
15-04-06, 10:46 AM
ahh yes what a great game. realised a few days ago with that game that if u create a team and name it the gold coast titans the comentators actually say the titans, was rather surprised.

what was this chant?

Titanium_BD1103
15-04-06, 10:50 AM
Um... I'd have to find it LOL... wait... it is on the forum... let me find it.. :)

Here you go:

http://www.titans.com.au//forum/showthread.php?t=1994&highlight=Newsletter

I reckon though we need a song... a proper song... and a comp would be a great way to get the Musically apt fans involved... and I have some ideas already... as I am sure you do too.. :)

Blunt_Beno
15-04-06, 10:51 AM
not really. but i have written alot of songs in the past years so im sure i can come up with somethin.