PDA

View Full Version : Titans: Carty faces off with Geyer

DeeGan
11-04-06, 11:43 PM
This will be on the official Titans website tomorrow:

Carty faces off with Geyer

Gold Coast Titans Head Coach John Cartwright talks candidly with former teammate and Origin great Mark Geyer in his column ?Face to Face? in the latest edition of Rugby League Week, on sale April 12.

Having come through the junior ranks together, MG and Carty went on to play club footy for Penrith, State of Origin for New South Wales and test matches for Australia in the late 1980?s and 1990?s. Both were members of Penrith?s inaugural premiership side of 1991 and were dominant players of their era.

Of the article, Carty said that ?it should be an interesting read ? we?ve known each other for over 2o years and there?s not much he doesn?t know about me.?

The two former team mates reminisce over old times, and MG gets Carty?s take on the activities of the NRL?s newest team ? the recruitment to date and the overall plans for the future.

Make sure you get your copy!

Steelers
12-04-06, 12:03 AM
Can't wait... should be a good read (the RLW always is ;))

Eel 33
12-04-06, 08:13 AM
Cool, ill grab a copy.

Queenslander
12-04-06, 08:51 AM
It will be an interesting read :D

DeeGan
12-04-06, 10:02 AM
For those likely to ask, NO, I do not know when the Reebok caps or Reebok Titans Polo shirt becomes available (Carty pictured in both) :D

Cheers

Dakink
12-04-06, 12:11 PM
For those likely to ask, NO, I do not know when the Reebok caps or Reebok Titans Polo shirt becomes available (Carty pictured in both) :D

Cheers

LOL One of the many fringe benefits!