PDA

View Full Version : Titans: Keep an eye out this week for...

DeeGan
10-04-06, 10:11 PM
Titans: Keep an eye out this week for...

Well I can't say too much though there is some good news that will be reported on the website tomorrow or Wednesday. I am hoping it is on tomorrow - out of my hands unfortunately.

I won't say too much though it is nothing to do with signings, players, sponsors, merchandies etc.

DeeGan
10-04-06, 10:12 PM
Titans: Keep an eye out this week for...

Well I can't say too much though there is some good news that will be reported on the website tomorrow or Wednesday. I am hoping it is on tomorrow - out of my hands unfortunately.

I won't say too much though it is nothing to do with signings, players, sponsors, merchandies etc.

Again, NOTHING all too big though I am excited about it :D

Look to the website :naughty:

shavenjas
10-04-06, 10:14 PM
Are they tearing up Petersens contract :mine:

DeeGan
10-04-06, 10:17 PM
Are they tearing up Petersens contract :mine:

:yell: Must we continually bring Matthew Petersen in to each thread? It is getting very boring....

shavenjas
10-04-06, 10:20 PM
:yell: Must we continually bring Matthew Petersen in to each thread? It is getting very boring....
Popular thread had over 1300 views :win:

DIEHARD
10-04-06, 10:40 PM
Wow DeeGan thanks for the tip. I'm looking forward to it and will keep and eye on the website!

DeeGan
10-04-06, 10:46 PM
Wow DeeGan thanks for the tip. I'm looking forward to it and will keep and eye on the website!

I think you will appreciate it DIEHARD ;) Nothing big, though something we 'diehard' fans if you will love to get in on :D

Steve Dangerous
10-04-06, 10:48 PM
all very interesting, deegsta.

if speculation in sydney is to be believed, steve dangerous will be named the number 1 ticket holder. all rumours at this stage though folks!

DeeGan
10-04-06, 10:49 PM
all very interesting, deegsta.

if speculation in sydney is to be believed, steve dangerous will be named the number 1 ticket holder. all rumours at this stage though folks!

:laugh:

Nothing that major either mate - I can see some in for a let down here tomorrow :laugh:

Steve Dangerous
10-04-06, 10:54 PM
nah i'm easy to please :D

i'm hoping it has something to do with you donning the ol' captain charger suit again.

DeeGan
10-04-06, 10:59 PM
nah i'm easy to please :D

i'm hoping it has something to do with you donning the ol' captain charger suit again.

Please no...:laugh:

We have more and more members and I cannot cop another round of 'Are you really Captain Charger?' again :lol!:

Steve Dangerous
10-04-06, 11:04 PM
i just don't think it's something you should be so shy about! :purdy:

Queenslander
11-04-06, 07:47 AM
Thanks for the knowledge DeeGan! :D

The Original Idiot
11-04-06, 08:46 AM
Nothing yet, I expect this news to be up within two hours.

DIEHARD
11-04-06, 10:05 AM
Oh man...I'm so tired. :dizzy:

Just got up. Anyway DeeGan said the little tidbit may be up on Wednesday, so it may not even be today.

DeeGan
11-04-06, 10:07 AM
Should be in the next hour or so I am thinking - it will be on here today. DO NOT EXPECT TOO MUCH PEOPLE! ;)

p.s. And no, it is not the annoucement of DEEGAN: CAPTAIN CHARGER REBORN as one PM suggested :laugh:

Kingytek
11-04-06, 11:37 AM
Nothing yet, except it tells me the next game is between Bulldogs and the Warriors!

DeeGan
11-04-06, 11:42 AM
Nothing yet, except it tells me the next game is between Bulldogs and the Warriors!

We are finalising a picture for the piece - PATIENCE. A couple of other things have come up this morning as well that I am not at liberty to divulge.

We are fully aware of the 'next game' issue on the website Kingytek, it was not missed and has been noted by Chris some time ago. Why has it not been removed? I am not sure to be totally honest.

DeeGan
11-04-06, 11:54 AM
We are finalising a picture for the piece - PATIENCE. A couple of other things have come up this morning as well that I am not at liberty to divulge.

We are fully aware of the 'next game' issue on the website Kingytek, it was not missed and has been noted by Chris some time ago. Why has it not been removed? I am not sure to be totally honest.

The Bulldogs vs Tigers game will be removed in the next site update.

Cheers

Steelers
11-04-06, 12:36 PM
http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/1623/bleh9kx.gif

^ Has this always been on the site? I just noticed it then... its at the top.

lonegull
11-04-06, 01:00 PM
cant wait its like waiting for the postie to turn up with my gold coast titans merchandise i will keep looking on the site :roll:

Steelers
11-04-06, 01:51 PM
:hmm: What is it...... I wanna know :p

lonegull
11-04-06, 01:56 PM
I will go with a new :satan: and upgraded website theres my tip

Kingytek
11-04-06, 02:12 PM
http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/1623/bleh9kx.gif

^ Has this always been on the site? I just noticed it then... its at the top.

Yeah, always been there!

Im sorry Deegs, but look what you have gone and done! Made people get all excited and then tell them it's nothing major!

:p

Queenslander
11-04-06, 06:01 PM
Im sorry Deegs, but look what you have gone and done! Made people get all excited and then tell them it's nothing major!
:p

:laugh: :laugh: Can't you just tell us the news DeeGan?.....please :]

Chaos
11-04-06, 06:37 PM
What happened...have I missed somthing?

DeeGan
11-04-06, 06:39 PM
Ok ok...

I have looked at the site and it has not been added (Chris was caught out in a meeting this afternoon)... *drum roll*

Tomorrow's RLW will feature John Cartwright 'Face to Face' with Mark Geyer :D

Nothing major, Chris will get the piece up on the site tomorrow.

Make sure you go buy your copy!!!

As I said, nothing major - but caused a stir :D

Steve Dangerous
11-04-06, 06:39 PM
woah! check the page guys! deegs identity finally revealed! He's in the brand new captain titan suit! WOAH

Queenslander
11-04-06, 06:40 PM
What happened...have I missed somthing?

No you havent missed anything........yet :laugh: The Titans were meant to release some news today on the website, but there is nothing yet :happy:

Queenslander
11-04-06, 06:41 PM
woah! check the page guys! deegs identity finally revealed! He's in the brand new captain titan suit! WOAH

OMG!!!!! :rotflmao:

Thanks for the info DeeGan :thumbsup:

DeeGan
11-04-06, 10:16 PM
Yeah Chris was getting the intro to the piece on the site today though was not able to due to a longer than expected meeting.

MAKE SURE YOU ALL BUY A COPY OF THE RLW TOMORROW! :D